PDA

View Full Version : Katrina Miller, Rev. Fr Peter Clever, Joakin Compensation House

Annielee
12-11-2010, 03:01 AM
from Miss Katrina Miller <katrinam30@att.net>
date Fri, Dec 10, 2010
subject Your name is on the compensation list..

My dear friend,

I am Miss Katrina Miller, I am a US citizen, I am 31 years Old. I reside here in 1550 Nick Davis Road Harvest, AL 35749 United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in the Scammed Victims Compensation Exercise organized by the Nigerian Scammed Victims Reconciliation Commission in 2005 but since then they refused to pay me because I was working with the wrong office. I had paid over $4,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

However I later decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents and I was directed to meet Rev. Fr Peter Clever, who is a member of the Compensation Award Committee.he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation Payment. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $500,000.00. Moreover, Rev. Peter Clevr showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments but said he has been trying to reach them but is yet to hear from them. I saw your name as one of the Beneficiaries as well as your email address which is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you.

I will advise you to contact.Rev. Fr Peter Clever. You have to contact him directly on this information below.

JOAKIN COMPENSATION HOUSE
Name:Rev. Fr Peter Clever
Email:rev.fr_peterclever81@yahoo.com
Email:rev.frpeterclever1972@gmail.com

Those people are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.The only money I paid after I met Rev. Fr Peter Clever was just $205 for the paper works, I will advise you to contact Rev. Fr Peter Clever so that he can help you receive your compensation funds of $500,000.00 just like myself

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Miss Katrina Miller

Received: from [82.128.89.81] by mwmweb033