FROM THE DESK OF:*
DR. REGINALD IHEJIAHI
MANAGING DIRECTOR,
FIDELITY BANK PLC
LAGOS,NIGERIA.
MOBILE:+234-8122546622
EMAIL:*FBN_BANK@YAHOO.COM

ATTENTION:

*Thanks God because All*due process*as been taken regarding the release of Mrs.Rosemary Hunter fund to you as her newly elected next of kin through bank transfer.Regarding,the release of the fund there was a problem which must be solved before the release of the fund which occurred as a situation that the account which the fund was deposited as been (DORMANT) for a very long period of time and it must be re-activated* before the fund can get transferred to your bank account.
Lastly, in conclusion at the meeting with the board of directors a* reactivation fee is been charged at the rate of ($850usd) so,i want you to get back to me based on how the requested fee can be sent through**Western Union or*Money Gram*for the reactivation of the account so the money can get released to you as soon as* the account gets reactivated,
with this name below:

Receiver Name................Anayo Kelvin
Address......................Lagos/Nigeria
Zip code..................23401
Text Question............... For what
Answer............................Reactivation.

As soon as you send the money for the re-activation fess kindly get back to me with the transfer details below:

Senders*Name............
Senders Address............
Money transfer control*number (Mtcn)...........

Sincerely,
Mr Reginald Ihejiahi.
MANAGING DIRECTOR
FIDELITY BANK*NIGERIA*PIC
WE KEEP OUR WORD

Central Scrutinizer
05-13-2012, 01:03 AM
Work together? It's probably the same person as "Rosemary Hunter".

geo369
08-24-2013, 05:44 PM
we are so happy for the message and we want you to know that she is a nice person to the Bank and me the manager and i want you to know that she is a kind person to the staffs in the Bank that was when she was healthy and that is the main reason we are keeping her Fund for so long and she have much trust on our Bank and me the manager and she is the depositor and mind you the fund is her husband's Fund but it was written in her name and the message she sent to us is that she want us to release the Fund to you as her Next Of Kin and that is the reason we are attending to you but you think we are joking or this is fraud or something so we need you to get back to us with the requested fee which is for the courier Service and we want you to know that she filled the fund when she deposited the fund into our Bank so you the receiver is expected to fill the form and the Courier Service are the one bringing the Documents to you and we are willing to hear from you soon and here is the details below....

TO ENABLE THIS OFFICE TO SEND THE ORIGINAL COPIES OF THE DOCUMENTS TO YOUR PRIVATE ADDRESS IN YOU BE INFORMED THAT YOU ARE TO BEAR THE COST OF THE COURIER AND OTHER FEE STATED AS FOLLOWS:

DISPATCHING FEE : $500.00
ASSESSMENT FEE : $450.00
STAMP DUTY FEE : $350.00
TOTAL COST : $1300.00

THE MONEY HAS TO BE SEND VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT NEAREST TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY WITH OUR CHIEF MESSENGER DETAILS :

NAME : Peter gibson
STATES/COUNTRY : NIGERIA
QUESTION : WHO IS GREAT?
ANSWER : GOD

WITH THESE FEE WE SHALL BE ABLE TO SEND THE ORIGINAL COPIES OF THE DOCUMENTS TO YOUR PRIVATE ADDRESS IN YOUR COUNTRY. THESE FEE WILL ENABLE US TO SEND YOUR VITAL DOCUMENTS TO YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS IN YOUR COUNTRY OF WHICH YOU ARE TO SIGN THEM ORIGINALLY TO ENABLE THE BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION AND MINISTRY OF FINANCE TO ISSUE LICENSE FOR PERMISSION OF TRANSFER OF FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

ONCE AGAIN RECONFIRM YOUR PRIVATE ADDRESS WHERE YOU NEED US TO SEND THE DOCUMENTS TO , TO AVOID DIVERSION OR IMPERSONATION.

WE WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

YOU ARE ADVISE TO TREAT THIS MESSAGE AS A MATTER OF URGENCY FOR YOUR OWN INTEREST TO CLAIM THIS FUND.

I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU

Sincerely,
Mr REGINALD IHEJIAHI.
MANAGING DIRECTOR

ACCEPT OUR CONGRATULATION.