07-13-2012, 10:46 AM
From Rubiah Maria Bashir
Return-Path: <online172176@telkomsa.net>
Received: from 41.138.172.20, Lagos, Nigeria, Visafone Communications Limited
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012
Reply-To: Rubiah Maria Bashir <ms.rubiahmariabashir@yahoo.com.my>
Subject: BELOVED

Beloved,

I am diagnosed of Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML) and recently, my Doctor told me that I may not last for the next Three Months due to the damage this cancer has done to my body. Having known my condition, I have decided to entrust my entire estate to a honest individual who will utilize this money in the manner at which the funds are meant for. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I have stated above.
Ms. Rubiah Maria Bashir.
[ms.rubiahmariabashir@yahoo.com.my]

Miyuki
03-28-2013, 06:32 AM
Return-Path: <james.penston@nhs.net>
Received: from relay.nhs.uk (relay.nhs.uk. [62.208.144.128])
From: "Penston James (NORTHERN LINCOLNSHIRE AND GOOLE HOSPITALS NHS FOUNDATION TRUST)" <james.penston@nhs.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013
Subject: Beloved
Thread-Topic: Beloved

Ms Rubiah Maria Bashir wishes to set up a charitable foundation email her [rubiahmb20@gmail.com]

The Doctor
05-14-2013, 11:44 AM
Return-Path: <Cheryl.Garrison@fnf.com>
Received: from mailoutctc.fnf.com (mailoutctc.fnf.com. [206.54.145.116])
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013
Subject:

Beloved,
I am diagnosed of Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML) and recently, my Doctor told me that I may not last for the next Three Months due to the damage this cancer has done to my body. Having known my condition, I have decided to entrust my entire estate to a honest individual who will utilize this money in the manner at which the funds are meant for. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I have stated above and please send me your response through my personal email address [rubiahmb10@gmail.com]

Ms. Rubiah Maria Bashir.