PDA

View Full Version : Alice Walton

bigmama
01-06-2013, 06:37 AM
Received: from [180.215.204.77], India, Delhi, PDSN8-CHENNAI-MTS-INDIA-IN, PDSN Pool 8
reply-to: <alicewalton@yahoo.cn>
date: Tue, Jan 1, 2013
mailed-by: msubaroda.ac.in

Hello,

Greetings to you my Dear Beloved, I know contacting you Via Internet is not a good medium as I know it has been greatly Abused but I still see it as the easiest means of communication. I am happy to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point in time, please do not be afraid of how I got your contact, I saw your e-mail contact through the ministry of commerce and foreign trade departments.

I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, my name is Alice Walton, a business woman, an American Citizen and the heiress to the fortune of Walmart Stores, born October 7, 1949. I have recently been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and a rare Heart Disease for 22 years, which has defiled all medical treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that I have few months to live.

The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a Charity minded individual, who can identify a viable and guarantee reasonable distribution of my wealth to the needy. I cannot rely on family and closest relatives any more, as they did not show responsible behavior when I entrusted part of my wealth to them to distribute to charitable organizations but instead used the money for their personal needs.

To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring every aspect of the Charity. My Will is with my Lawyer which my Family is fully aware about, But there is 5% of my Bank Worth which is $1,000,000,000.00 (One Billion United State Dollars) which nobody is aware of except my attorney.

Please reply me back with your below details to enable us proceed further and please keep this confidential.

NAME........................
ADDRESSES...................
MOBILE.....................
NUMBER......................
OCCUPATION..................

God Bless You.
Alice Walton.
<alicewalton@yahoo.cn>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclaimer:
Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential, and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, re-transmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email, and delete this message and any attachments from your system.

Virus Warning: Although the University has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the University cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachment."

Kat
02-20-2013, 01:20 PM
I am one of the richest women in America and I have to use Romain and Chinese email servers and send email from India! :rolleyes:

Return-Path: <sbriciu@uab.ro>
Received: from 116.202.89.80, India, Delhi, Pdsnnew3 Static
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013
Subject:
Reply-To: [mrs.alicewalton@yahoo.cn]

My Dear Friend and Partner,

Greetings to you my Dear Beloved, my name is Alice Walton, a business woman, an American Citizen and the heiress to the fortune of Walmart Stores, born October 7, 1949. I have a mission for you worth $1,000,000,000.00 (One Billion United State Dollars) which I intend to use for CHARITY.Please reply if interested.

God Bless You.
Alice Walton.

Sapphire's Strike
11-16-2013, 08:44 PM
Received from: 116.202.67.245 - INDIA - MTS
Return-Path: contact13@feedbackDept.onmicrosoft.com

Subject: Greetings
To: Recipients <contact13@feedbackDept.onmicrosoft.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013
Reply-To: <alicewalton202@careceo.com>

Greetings to you my Dear Beloved, my name is Alice Walton, a business woman, an American Citizen and the heiress to the fortune of Walmart Stores, born October 7, 1949. I have a mission for you worth $1,000,000,000.00 (One Billion United State Dollars) which I intend to use for CHARITY.Please reply if interested.

God Bless You.
Alice Walton
alicewalton202@careceo.com

Sphinx
06-26-2014, 05:42 AM
Return-Path: <alpar@upsdistribution.ro>
Received: from 116.203.236.190, India, New Delhi, Pdsnnew6 Kolkota Pdsn
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014
Subject:
Reply-To: alice.walton@citynew.com

God Bless You.
Alice Walton.

Miyuki
07-28-2014, 04:15 AM
From Mrs. Alice Walton
Return-Path: <migueldios@mundo-r.com>
Received: from (EHLO aetos.med.unlp.edu.ar) (163.10.9.65) Argentina, La Plata, Universidad Nacional De La Plata
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014
Subject: BLESSINGS TO YOU
Reply-To: alicewalton_911@foxmail.com
Message-ID: <3722b74bfba39dc49673563fe71f79d1@med.unlp.edu.ar>
X-Sender: migueldios@mundo-r.com

My Dearest,

Greetings to you my Dear Beloved, I am Mrs Alice Walton, a citizen of United State. I bring to you a proposal worth $ 1,000,000,000.00 which i intend to use for CHARITY. I am happy to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid. i saw your e-mail contact at ministries of commerce and foreign trade departments. i am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, It is painful now to let you know that I have been suffering from a Heart disease for the past 22 years and just few weeks ago my Doctor told me that I won't survive the illness. my name is Mrs. Alice Walton citizen of United States of America, and am contacting you because i donít have any other option than to tell you as i was touched to open up to you about my project. Please reply me back if you are interested, so i can provide you with further details.

God Bless You.

Please reply me back if you are interested, so i can provide you with further details. Email: alicewalton_911@foxmail.com

Mrs. Alice Walton.