PDA

View Full Version : Allen and Violet Large, 2013

The Doctor
01-08-2013, 11:13 AM
Return-Path: <br8071@bangla.net>
Received: from 79.141.161.14, United Kingdom, London, Kaia Global Networks Ltd.
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013
Subject: HAPPY NEW YEAR from Allen and Voilet Large REPLY VIA EMAIL: (allen.violet.large47@hotmail.com)

Dear Sir/Madam
This is a personal email directed to you. I and my wife won a Jackpot Lottery of
$11.3 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of
$500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of
10 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have received this email then
you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us
so that we can send your details to the payout bank.
You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2010/11/04/ns-allen-violet-large-lottery-winning.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win.html
You have to contact me at my private email address

[allen.violet.large47@hotmail.com]

Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email: [allen.violet.large47@hotmail.com]

Sphinx
01-10-2013, 06:45 AM
Return-Path: <info@yahoo.com>
Received: from 79.141.173.104, Netherlands, Kaia Global Networks Ltd.
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Subject:
Reply-To: [allen_violetlarge202@yahoo.co.jp]

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is my fifth times of writting you this email since last year till date but no response from you.Hope you get this one, as this is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Jackpot Lotteryof $11.3 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to the payout bank.Please note that you have to contact my private email for more informations [allen_violetlarge202@yahoo.co.jp]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win.html

Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large

Central Scrutinizer
01-12-2013, 12:44 AM
From PEDRO ABAIGAR LUQUIN
Return-Path: <pabaigar@saludcastillayleon.es>
Received: from 41.190.2.17, Nigeria, Lagos, Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services (emts) Limited
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013
From: PEDRO ABAIGAR LUQUIN <pabaigar@saludcastillayleon.es>
Subject: Improve Charity Project
Reply-to: [allen.violet.lager_fmy.foundation@hotmail.com]
Message-id: <fc4bc188d767e.50eeb313@saludcastillayleon.es>

Dear Email Owner,

A pleasant day to you, and I hope This Mail Finds You In Good Spirit.My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $700,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 8 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to the payout bank.Please note that you have to contact my private email for more informations Contact us via our personal email for more details [allen.violet.lager_fmy.foundation@hotmail.com] You can verify our story by visiting the web page below.

Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email: [allen.violet.lager_fmy.foundation@hotmail.com]

bigmama
01-12-2013, 10:24 PM
Received: from [67.221.255.12], United States, Astoria, Euro Transit, [abuse@nmc.euro-transit.net], OrgAbusePhone: +1-650-646-2206
reply-to: <allen_violetlarge101@yahoo.co.jp>
date: Thu, Jan 10, 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is my fifth times of writting you this email since last year till date but no response from you. Hope you get this one, as this is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please note that you have to contact my private email for more informations (allen_violetlarge101@yahoo.co.jp)

<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win.html>

Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large

Godzilla
01-23-2013, 08:02 AM
Return-Path: <pinsondarrell@yahoo.com>
Received: from 41.71.190.81, Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013
Subject: Donation Offer
Reply-To: [allenvioletlarge@yahoo.cn]

Security code: EM09/383, I and my wife violet donated $500,000.00 USD as our personal donation to you this year 2013.Contact us: [allenvioletlarge@yahoo.cn] For more details, Please Click Here Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large

verify this by visiting the web pages below.
http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/15795402

Nanook
01-24-2013, 02:09 AM
Return-Path: <Benton.Larry@jobcorps.org>
Received: from jobcorps.org (mailm.jobcorps.org. [12.42.18.104]) by mx.google.com
To: "info@help.com" <info@help.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013
Subject: [info@help.com]

My wife and i donated $500,000 to you. Contact [allenlarge499@yahoo.com.hk]

wombatbuddy
01-26-2013, 01:52 PM
Return-Path: <mojca.obreza@guest.arnes.si>
Received: from avs1.arnes.si (avs1.arnes.si. [193.2.1.74])
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Subject: Hello Friend
Reply-To: <allenviolet-large3@ozledim.net>
Mail-Reply-To: <allenviolet-large3@ozledim.net>

Hello Friend

This is a personal email directed to you.

My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals

all over the world. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to the payout bank.Please note that you have to

contact my private email for more informations
(allenviolet-large3@ozledim.net)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-
Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win.html

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2010/11/04/ns-allen-violet-
large-lottery-winning.html

Goodluck,
Allen
and Violet Large
Email: [allenviolet-large3@ozledim.net]

bigmama
01-27-2013, 11:17 PM
Received: from [41.138.171.254], Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
reply-to: <andvioletlarge.allen@yahoo.ie>
date: Thu, Jan 24, 2013
subject: Dear Sir/Madam,

Dear Sir/Madam,

I saw your email address during the course of my research today. Mr Name is Allen my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery 11.3 million in july and during the process my wife passed away as a result of cancer illness, we are donating the sum of 1.million dollars to 6 lucky individual over the world and if you received this email then you are one of the luck recipients and all you have to do is get back with is so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please note that you have to contact my private email for more information (andvioletlarge.allen@yahoo.ie)

<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win.html>

Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email: <andvioletlarge.allen@yahoo.ie>

================================================== ===================
2nd same email note received:

Received: from [41.71.176.11], Oshodi, Lagos, Nigeria, Visafone Communications Limited
date: Sat, Jan 26, 2013
subject: Donation
mailed-by: prae.ufrpe.br

forreal
01-31-2013, 12:30 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: [NOTICE@DOMAIN.ORG]
Subject:
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013

Half a Million Dollars has been donated to you, for more details contact [violet-project@rogers.com]

Cold War Kid
02-04-2013, 10:10 AM
From Owen, Paula
Return-Path: <owenr@skitsap.wednet.edu>
Received: from (EHLO smtp.skitsap.wednet.edu) (168.212.206.25) by mta1398.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP;
Subject:
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013
To: <info@help.com>

Violet and I Donated $500;000. Contact [allenlarge115@yahoo.com.hk]

Quark
02-15-2013, 06:32 AM
X-SID-PRA: [tholt@tsc.k12.in.us]
Subject:
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013
Return-Path: [tholt@tsc.k12.in.us]

Violet and I Donated $500;000.Email: [allenlarge596@yahoo.com.hk]

Elisabeth
02-17-2013, 04:56 PM

Text: We have approved a cash sum of $500,000.00 USD as our personal donation to you this new year 2013.Contact us via email [allenvioletlarge88789@hotmail.com]

bigmama
02-24-2013, 06:34 AM
Received: from [41.138.175.232], Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
from: Allen and Violet Large <feliceroberto.grassi@uniba.it>
reply-to: <allen_andvioletlarge@yahoo.ie>
date: Fri, Feb 22, 2013
mailed-by: uniba.it

Dear Sir/Madam,

I saw your email address during the course of my research today. Mr Name is Allen my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery 11.3 million in july and during the process my wife passed away as a result of cancer illness, we are donating the sum of 1.million dollars to 6 lucky individual over the world and if you received this email then you are one of the luck recipients and all you have to do is get back with is so that we can send your details to the payout bank.

Please note that you have to contact my private email for more information (allen_andvioletlarge@yahoo.ie)

Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email: <allen_andvioletlarge@yahoo.ie>

De Master Yoda
02-24-2013, 11:30 AM
IP= 41.71.177.55 Oshodi, Lagos, Nigeria

to: xxxxxxx
date: Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 4:21 AM
mailed-by: uniba.it

Dear Sir/Madam,

I saw your email address during the course of my research today.Mr Name
is Allen my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery 11.3 million in july and during
the process my wife passed away as a result of cancer illness, we are donating
the sum of 1.million dollars to 6 lucky individual over the world and if you
received this email then you are one of the luck recipients and all you have to
do is get back with is so that we can send your details to the payout bank.
Please note that you have to contact my private email for more information
(andvioletlarge.allen@yahoo.ie)

hxxp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win.html

Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large

Quark
02-26-2013, 04:44 AM
X-SID-PRA: [AdairMD@ldschurch.org]
Received: from 169.254.14.220,
Received: from W12113.ldschurch.org ([169.254.14.220]) by CHQPVUW1167.ldschurch.org
Subject:
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013
Return-Path: [AdairMD@ldschurch.org]

My wife Violet and i Allen Large won $11.2 million and Decided to donate to you $500,000.00USD Contact Us, [allen.violet.larg3@qq.com] Announcer: Michael Adair

NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

Sphinx
03-01-2013, 05:07 AM
Return-Path: <marie.califf-lindstrom@norrtalje.se>
Received: from smtp.norrtalje.se (epost.norrtalje.se [62.20.76.166])
From: Marie Califf-Lindström <marie.califf-lindstrom@norrtalje.se>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013
Subject: SV:

Half a Million Dollars has been donated to you, for more details contact [violet-large@rogers.com]

Donjamin
03-05-2013, 05:40 AM
Return-Path: <Karin.Berensson@skl.se>
Received: from [84.17.192.146]
Received: from static-130.28.2.151.addr.tdcsong.se)
Received: from STOMAILCLUSTER.kolan.org ([172.22.1.192]) by

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2013 6:46 AM
To: Berensson Karin
Subject: SV: DONATION

My wife violet and I is donating the sum of 2M USD to you .Contact my wife's personal email [project.violetlarge2000@live.com]

Jessica
03-05-2013, 06:00 AM
To: "Shawn M. Rohan" <shawn.rohan@arusd.org> [Add]
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013

My wife Violet and I Allen Large won $11.3 million in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010 and we have decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000.00 USD to you. Contact us via our personal email for more details (allenviolet@email.com).

Jessica
03-07-2013, 04:09 AM
Subject: Re: Good Day To You
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013

Good Day To You

Complement of the season from the Large Family to you, this is to acknowledge your message to us today and this is 100% legitimate visit this web-page: http://blip.tv/cbc-download/allen-and-violet-large-4920854, my wife and I have decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000.00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lives of lot many individuals in your local area from our $11.3 million Jackpot Lottery winning funds. We prayed and searched over the Internet for someone to donate this money to in your country and we saw your profile on Google list of email owners and we picked you. Violet my wife has cancer and as you could see from the web-page i am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no kids at this age. although we won this lottery funds July 2010 and we have helped some charity organizations, family members and friends from our winnings.

Because my wife's illness the doctor informed us that she might not live long to see the end of the year and she wishes to do good things before she finally depart this sinful world. we would like you to invest this money in a lucrative business to create more job opportunity to help jobless and needy people in your locality as we have already donated money to the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in Truro where Violet underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes. we just kept just 2% of the entire lottery sum to our self for the raining days and which i am still spending on my wife's treatments bills... i have attached along with this email two pictures of my me and my wife and a photo of my wife in hospital bed.

To facilitate the disbursement process of the funds ($2,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, You are to send us your full names for payment and contact address (we asked for this brief information just to know who we are donating this money to and because of the Identity thief going around the internet which i have been a victim we do not want to ask you for your ID as we do not want to leave an impression in your mind that we want to steal your identity). we are hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. we will employ you to do what you can to elevate the level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

We would like you to re-assure us that you will follow our instructions and help my wife fulfill her dream before we would provide you with information on how you will receive this funds, and if you feel you cannot handle this project you should inform us so we can quickly look for another individual to donate the money to.

If you have any question please don't fail to ask.

We anticipate to read from you soon.
God bless you,
Allen and Violet Large.

Sphinx
03-07-2013, 05:13 AM
From Anna Hjelm
Return-Path: <Anna.Hjelm@utb.tierp.se>
Received: from 119.252.190.185, Australia, Sydney, Dedicatedgaming Hosting Provider Sydney
To: Anna Hjelm <Anna.Hjelm@utb.tierp.se>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013

My wife Violet and I Allen Large won $11.3 million in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010 and we have decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000.00 USD to you. Contact us via our personal email for more details (alviolrg@rogers.com)

Nanook
03-09-2013, 04:03 AM
From Sandra D. Dawson
Return-Path: <yhonda@mot.webjapan.co.jp>
Received: from 122.1.52.161, Japan, Tokyo, Office24 Co. Ltd.
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013
Reply-To: "Sandra D. Dawson" <sddsonn@rediffmail.com>
To: [notice@domain.org]
Subject: Donation offer

$500,000.00 USD donation to you,Contact us via my wife's personal email for more details (allenviolet.large234@hotmail.com)

pootytahooti
03-12-2013, 03:12 AM
Dear Email Owner,
NOTE : CODE OF COMMUNICATION : ALLEN/231-101/LARGE/00
A pleasant day to you, and I hope This Mail Finds You In Good Spirit..
This is a personal email directed to you It is indeed true that i am giving away my winnings. I and my wife won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the life of 10 lucky individuals all over the world.

First and foremost, this is a life time opportunity and 100% legitimate and that's why we had to make sure this is put on the Internet for you to verify. My wife has cancer and she died last July 16 2010 at Colchester regional hospital in truro, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her foreve as you could see from the web page, at 72 I know am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no kids at this age. You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, we decided to donate the remaining of the $11Million to other individuals around the world who can help those in need, the local fire department, the Red Cross, Haiti, hospitals in Truro where Violet underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes where not left out. The bulk of the funds we are donating have been deposited with NationWide bank plc , the payout bank of this charity donation scheme. We have kept just 2% of the entire lottery sum to our-self for the raining day.
However, to facilitate the disbursement process of the funds [ $500,000.00 USD ] which have been donated solely to you, you will be required to send us your Full Names, Contact Telephone Number, Address And Next of Kin so that we can forward your remaining details over to the payout bank immediately. I can see that you have a good heart to help the poor and we are hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there. Please keep this confidential and to a surprise to your family and friends until the funds have been wired to your operational bank account right there in your country.
Considering our age, you will agree with me that we do not need all of this money and now we can only employ you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/violet-large-gave-away-her-lottery-windfall/article2119137/
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia/story/2010/11/04/ns-allen-violet-large-lottery-winning.html

For security reasons, this is our CODE OF COMMUNICATION : ALLEN/231-101/LARGE/00. if you receive any email that doesn't carry this code, please i want you to know that its not from me and you are advised to ignore that email immediately. This is for security reasons.
I want to specially thank you for your time and consideration to help the needy.
We shall anticipate your earliest response soon.
Kind Regards,
Allen And Violet Large Foundation

Prints Of Darkness
03-14-2013, 02:55 AM
From Kifaya Sabri Muhouwas
Return-Path: <ksm@solrod.dk>
Received: from 77.66.105.16, Denmark, Netgroup A/s
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013
Subject:

Allen Large Half a Million USD donation to you,Contact me via my personal email for more details (violetlarge-13@live.com)

Spidey
03-21-2013, 03:00 AM
Return-Path: <jessica.wiken@acando.com>
Received: from 123.136.106.248, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, U Mobile Sdn Bhd
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013
To: Jessica Wikén <jessica.wiken@acando.com>

My wife Violet and I Allen Large won 11.3M USD in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010 and we have decided to donate the sum of 2M USD to you. Contact us via our personal email for more details (allenvioletlarge20@rogers.com) You can verify our story by visiting the web page below. http://www.ctvnews.ca/n-s-couple-gives-away-11m-in-lottery-winnings-1.570916

Jessica
03-21-2013, 07:14 AM
Return-Path: <Jean-Marc.Levrard@univ-mlv.fr>
Received: from 5.2.68.69, Netherlands, Amsterdam, Inspiring Networks B.v.
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Subject:
From: "LEVRARD Jean-marc" <Jean-Marc.Levrard@univ-mlv.fr>
Reply-To: [allen_violetlarge_9909@yahoo.ca]

Dear Sir/Madam,

I saw your email address during the course of my research today. My name is Allen my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery $11.2 Million in July and during the process my wife passed away as a result of cancer illness, we are donating the sum of 1.million dollars to 6 lucky individual over the world and if you received this email then you are one of the luck recipients and all you have to do is get back with is so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please note that you have to contact my private email for more information [allen_violetlarge_9909@yahoo.ca]

You can verify this by visiting the our web pages below.

Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large
[allen_violetlarge_9909@yahoo.ca]

Miyuki
03-23-2013, 12:04 PM
From Revista Unipluriversidad
Return-Path: <unipluriversidad@ayura.udea.edu.co>
Received: from 41.203.67.51, Nigeria, Lagos, Globacom Information Systems Department
From: "Revista Unipluriversidad" <unipluriversidad@ayura.udea.edu.co>
Reply-To: [info_fedexcourier82@yahoo.com.hk]
Subject: Allen Large Donation!!
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013
X-OriginatingIP: 41.203.67.51 (unipluriversidad)

Attention,

This is a personal email directed to you, Let me formally introduce myself to you, my name is (Mr. Allen Large). I and my dear wife Violet won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July 2010 and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lives of 5 lucky individuals all over the world.

Your email address was submitted to us by the Google Management Team and you received this email because we have listed you as one of the lucky recipients. Kindly send your below details to Federal Express Canada Ltd to enable them effect the delivery of your valid Bank Draft of $500,000.00 USD to you immediately.

We have paid for the necessary delivery fee except that of the Administration and Handling charges which is $270 only. And this was because we don't know how soon you will be contacting FedEx.

CONTACT FEDEX NOW WITH THE BELOW INFO:
=====================================
Federal Express Canada Ltd.
5985 Explorer Drive. Mississauga, ON L4W 5K6
Delivery Officer: Sir.Richard Smith.
E-mail: [info_fedexcourier8@yahoo.com.hk]

*Your Full Names:
*Your Mobile Number:
*Your Delivery Address:

Ensure you respond to this email using your security code [A7449METP00-010] as subject. Reply for claims without this security code will be alerting the Anti-fraud
Unit and IC3.

verify this by visiting the web pages below.

Kind Regards,
Mr/Mrs. Allen Violet Large.

De Master Yoda
03-30-2013, 11:58 AM
IP= 5.2.68.19 Coventry, England. United Kingdom.
From: Allen and Violet Large <brubru_contro@aluno.ibb.unesp.br>
reply-to: <allen_violetlarge_9909@yahoo.ca>
to: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
date: Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 3:49 AM
mailed-by: aluno.ibb.unesp.br

Dear Sir/Madam,

saw your email address during the course of my research today. My name is Allen my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery $11.2 Million in July and during the process my wife passed away as a result of cancer illness, we are donating the sum of 1.million dollars to 6 lucky individual over the world and if you received this email then you are one of the luck recipients and all you have to do is get back with is so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please note that you have to contact my private email for more information (allen_violetlarge_9909@yahoo.ca)

You can verify this by visiting the our web pages below.
<hxxp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win.htm>

Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large

Spidey
04-02-2013, 03:00 AM
From Large
Return-Path: <ari.jortikka@pp.inet.fi>
Received: from 195.156.147.13, Finland, Helsinki, Teliasonera Finland Oyj
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013
Reply-To: [andvioletlarge.allen@yahoo.ie]
Subject:

Dear Sir/Madam,
I saw your email address during the course of my research today.Mr Name is Allen my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery 11.3 million in july and during the process my wife passed away as a result of cancer illness, we are donating the sum of 1.million dollars to 6 lucky individual over the world and if you received this email then you are one of the luck recipients and all you have to do is get back with is so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please note that you have to contact my private email for more information (andvioletlarge.allen@yahoo.ie)

Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email: [andvioletlarge.allen@yahoo.ie]

Jessica
04-05-2013, 05:34 AM
From Allen and Violet Large
Return-Path: <valtteri.teurajarvi@pp.inet.fi>
Received: from 41.138.185.169, Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013
From: Allen and Violet Large <valtteri.teurajarvi@pp.inet.fi>
Reply-To: [andvioletlarge.allen@yahoo.ie]
Subject:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I saw your email address during the course of my research today.Mr Name is Allen my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery 11.3 million in july and during the process my wife passed away as a result of cancer illness, we are donating the sum of 1.million dollars to 6 lucky individual over the world and if you received this email then you are one of the luck recipients and all you have to do is get back with is so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please note that you have to contact my private email for more information (andvioletlarge.allen@yahoo.ie)

Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email: [andvioletlarge.allen@yahoo.ie]

Miyuki
04-16-2013, 11:03 AM
From Allen Large Donation
Return-Path: <info@atm.org>
Received: from 41.203.67.55, Nigeria, Asaba, Globacom Information Systems Department
Reply-To: [federalexpressdelivery222@yahoo.cn]
Subject: Project Donation $500,000.00USD
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013
X-OriginatingIP: 41.203.67.55 (banda)

Attention,

This is a personal email directed to you, Let me formally introduce myself to you, my name is (Mr. Allen Large). I and my dear wife Violet won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lives of some individuals all over the world.

We have registered a package containing a valid international cashier's check of $500,000.00USD for you with FedEx office in Cleveland Ohio, USA last week during our charity mission to United State as we do not know when we would return to Canada.

Your email address was submitted to us by the Google Management Team and you received this email because we have listed you as one of the lucky recipients. We have paid for the necessary security fee except that of the Handling and Administration charges which is $270 only. And this was because we don't have your delivery address.

Kindly send your below details to Federal Express Ltd Cleveland Ohio to enable them effect the delivery of your international cashier's check of $500,000.00USD to you immediately, and inquire from them on how you can remit the $270 Handling and administration charges.

======================================
Authorized FedEx Center. Cleveland Ohio
Dispatch Officer: Sir. Philip White
E-mail: [federalexpressdelivery@yahoo.cn]
Phone: +1 216 881 6403

*Your Full Names:
*Your Mobile Number:
*Your Delivery Address:

Ensure you respond to this email using your security code [A7449METP00-010] as subject. Reply for claims without this security code will be alerting the Anti-fraud Unit and IC3.

Read the reason why we are giving out the funds through the web link below

Kind Regards,
Mobile: +1-425-409-0730.

Godzilla
04-19-2013, 12:31 PM
Return-Path: <marja@muusa.inet.fi>
Received: from 5.2.68.112, Netherlands, Amsterdam, Inspiring Networks B.v.
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013
Reply-To: [allenvioletlarge187@yahoo.ca]

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is my fifth times of writing you this email since last year till
date but there was no response from you, hope you get this one, as this is a personal
letter directed to you. My name is Allen my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.2 Million USD, in July. From our generous heart with fear of God,
we are donating the sum of 1.million dollars to 6 lucky individual
over the world and if you received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to
do is get back to us so that we can send your details to the payout bank.
Please note that you have to contact my private email for more information
(allenvioletlarge187@yahoo.ca)

Best Regards,
Allen and Violet Large

Cold War Kid
04-27-2013, 03:08 AM
Return-Path: <BLY@km.dk>
Received: from 91.195.58.210, Denmark, Atea A/s
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013

My wife violet and I is donating the sum of two million USD to you .Contact my wife's personal email [violet-project50888@rogers.com]

The Doctor
04-30-2013, 12:00 PM
From Mina Firoozi
Return-Path: <mina.firoozi@stjoe.org>
Received: from unknown [63.192.22.32] (EHLO nbfkord-smmo01.seg.att.com) by nbfkord-smmo01.seg.att.com(mxl_mta-6.15.0-1)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013
Subject: Good-luck From Allen and Violet Large,Please Contact Me Via Email: (allenandvioletlarge913@yahoo.ca)
Thread-Topic: Good-luck From Allen and Violet Large,Please Contact Me Via Email: (allenandvioletlarge913@yahoo.ca)
Return-Path: [Mina.Firoozi@stjoe.org]
This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.2 Million in July and have voluntarily
decided to donate the sum of $1.Million USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve (10) lucky
individuals all over the world.
If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is for you to get back to us so that
we can send your details to the payout bank. Please contact me via this E-mail: (allenandvioletlarge913@yahoo.ca)
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2010/11/04/ns-allen-violet-large-lottery-winning.html
Please contact me via this E-mail (allenandvioletlarge913@yahoo.ca)
Good-luck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email: [allenandvioletlarge913@yahoo.ca]

Notice from St. Joseph Health System:
Please note that the information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.

Phantom
05-02-2013, 12:04 PM
From Cargill Company USA
Return-Path: <veli-matti.autio@pp.inet.fi>
Received: from 41.138.191.31, Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013
Reply-To: [employment@cargill-usa.com]
Subject:

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.2 Million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $1.Million USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve (4) lucky individuals all over the world.

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is for you to get back to us so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please contact me via this E-mail: (allenandvioletlarg@dgoh.org)

Please contact me via this E-mail (allenandvioletlarg@dgoh.org)

Good-luck,
Allen and Violet Large

Cold War Kid
05-03-2013, 02:23 AM
Return-Path: <avllarg@hotmail.com>
Received: from 193.231.17.22, Romania, Baia Mare, University Of Baia Mare - Romania
X-RC-FROM: <avllarg@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013
Subject: Good-luck
Organization: ALLEN AND VIOLET LARGE
Reply-To: <allenvioletlarge242@yahoo.ca>
Mail-Reply-To: <allenvioletlarge242@yahoo.ca>
Message-ID: <ee01475af1d4c5db66a58d12ef1b9ee8@mail.ubm.ro>
-
This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 Million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $1,000,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world.

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back to us so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please contact me via this E-mail (allenvioletlarge242@yahoo.ca)

http://gimundo.com/news/article/lottery-winners-allen-and-violet-large-give-11-million-fortune-to-charity

Please contact me via this E-mail (allenvioletlarge242@yahoo.ca)

Good-luck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email: [allenvioletlarge242@yahoo.ca]

Prints Of Darkness
05-04-2013, 04:21 AM
Return-Path: <raija.haapanen@pp1.inet.fi>
Received: from (41.71.190.57) Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 23:04:16 +0300 (EEST)
From: Allen and Violet Large <raija.haapanen@pp1.inet.fi>
Reply-To: [allenandvioletlarg@dgoh.org]
Subject:

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.2 Million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $1.Million USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve (4) lucky individuals all over the world.

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is for you to get back to us so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please contact me via this E-mail: (allenandvioletlarg@dgoh.org)

Please contact me via this E-mail (allenandvioletlarg@dgoh.org)

Good-luck,
Allen and Violet Large

Central Scrutinizer
05-06-2013, 02:31 AM
X-SID-PRA: [Terry.Loveless@CooperIndustries.com]
Received: from cooperlighting-sw.cooperlighting.com ([216.130.131.68]) by SNT0-MC1-F4.Snt0.hotmail.com
Subject:
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013
From: "Loveless, Terry" <Terry.Loveless@CooperIndustries.com>

Violet and i donated money to you. Contact: [allenlarge117@yahoo.com.hk]

Prints Of Darkness
05-06-2013, 04:53 AM
From Pariso, Deborah
Return-Path: <Deborah.Pariso@co.ramsey.mn.us>
Received: from (EHLO exprod6ob107.obsmtp.com) (64.18.1.192) by mta1399.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP;
Subject: RE: C/C
To: "Pariso, Deborah" <Deborah.Pariso@CO.RAMSEY.MN.US>
Return-Path: [Deborah.Pariso@CO.RAMSEY.MN.US]

Subject: C/C
I'm Mr. Allen the husband of late Violet Large my wife Violet and i Allen won $11.3 million in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010. Some part of the give away charity donations my wife "Violet" could not accomplish before her death, I have decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000.00 USD to you Pleas get back to me via my personal email for further correspondence (canandiancouple@rogers.com)

XSS
05-06-2013, 05:01 AM
Return-Path: <inovaifba@ifba.edu.br>
Received: from 41.71.176.89, Nigeria, Abuja, Visafone Communications Limited
Subject: HELLO
Reply-To: [violetallen799@ymail.com]

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Jackpot
Lottery of $11.2 Million in July and have voluntarily
decided to donate the sum of $1.Million USD to you as part of our own
charity project to improve (10) lucky
If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients
and all you have to do is for you to get back to us so that
we can send your details to the payout bank. Please contact me via this
E-mail: (allenviolet29@yahoo.com)
<]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win.html>

<]http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2010/11/04/ns-allen-violet-large-lottery-winning.html>
Please contact me via this E-mail (violetallen799@ymail.com)
Good-luck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email: [violetallen799@ymail.com]

Miyuki
05-08-2013, 03:36 AM
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013
Subject:
Reply to: [allen_violet00@yahoo.co.jp]

Dear Sir/Madam

This is my seventh time of writing you this email. My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.2 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $1,000,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 5 lucky individuals all over the world.

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to the payout bank.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11699678

Good Luck,
Allen & Violet Large.

Jessica
05-08-2013, 03:52 AM
Return-Path: <leif.olin@pp.inet.fi>
Received: from 77.75.120.230, United Kingdom, Manchester, Uk Dedicated Servers Limited
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013
Reply-To: [allenvioletlarge188@yahoo.ie]
Subject:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is my fifth times of writing you this email since last year till date but there was no response from you, hope you get this one, as this is a personal letter directed to you. My name is Allen my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.2 Million USD, in July. From our generous heart with fear of God, we are donating the sum of 1.million dollars to 6 lucky individual over the world and if you received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back to us so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please note that you have to contact my private email for more information

[allenvioletlarge188@yahoo.ie]

Best Regards,
Mr. Allen Large

The Doctor
05-08-2013, 12:14 PM
From UK INTERNATIONAL DRAW HEADQUATERS
Return-Path: <mervi.heltela@pp.inet.fi>
Received: from (41.138.191.3) Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 1
From: UK INTERNATIONAL DRAW HEADQUATERS <mervi.heltela@pp.inet.fi>
Reply-To: [whitegarry644@yahoo.co.uk]
Subject:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I saw your email address during the course of my research today.Mr Name is Allen my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery 11.3 million in july and during the process my wife passed away as a result of cancer illness, we are donating the sum of 1.5 Million dollars to 6 lucky individual over the world and if you received this email then you are one of the luck recipients and all you have to do is get back with is so that we can send your details to the payout bank.

Please note that you have to contact my private email for more information (allenviolet11@dgoh.org)

Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email: [allenviolet11@dgoh.org]

The Doctor
05-22-2013, 12:24 PM
Received: from (91.199.31.135) Slovakia, Bratislava, Slovensky Hydrometeorologicky Ustav
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013
Subject: This is a personal email directed to you
Organization: Allen and Violet Large
Reply-To: <allenandvioletlarge913@yahoo.ca>
Mail-Reply-To: <allenandvioletlarge913@yahoo.ca>

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.2 Million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $1.Million USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve (10) lucky individuals all over the world.

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is for you to get back to us so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please contact me via this E-mail: (allenandvioletlarge913@yahoo.ca)

http :// www. dailymail. co. uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win .html
http :// www. cbc. ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story /2010/11/04/ns-allen-violet-large-lottery-winning .html

Please contact me via this E-mail (allenandvioletlarge913@yahoo.ca)

Good-luck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email: [allenandvioletlarge913@yahoo.ca]

Phantom
05-24-2013, 12:12 PM
From Johnson, Michael
Return-Path: <JohnsonM@lincolnu.edu>
Received: from luexch.lu.lincolnu.edu ([150.167.2.41]) by luexch.lu.lincolnu.edu ([150.167.2.41]) with mapi;
To: "Johnson, Michael" <JohnsonM@lincolnu.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013
Subject: RE: C/C...G.AWAY.
Thread-Topic: C/C...G.AWAY.

I'm Mr. Allen the husband of late Violet Large, we both won $11.3 million in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010. Some part of the give away charity donations my wife "Violet" could not accomplish before her death, I have decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000.00 USD to you Please get back to me via my personal email for further correspondence (canadiancouple@rogers.com) Regards Mr. Allen Large.

bigmama
05-26-2013, 05:51 PM
Received: from [41.206.11.21], Nigeria, Ibadan, MTNNG-0002-MTNCORPCNT-VGC, MTN Nigeria,[abuse@mtnnigeria.net]
reply-to: <allenlarge-1937@outlook.com>
date: Sat, May 25, 2013
subject: Good News

Dear Sir/Madam,

I saw your email address during the course of my research today. My Name is Allen Large and my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery 11.3 million in July and during the process my lovely wife passed away as a result of cancer illness irrespective of the money we spent for her treatment, now i am left with nothing, i have decided to donate the sum of 1.million dollars to 6 lucky individual or organization all over the world and if you received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients, all you have to do now is to submit your full banking details to my offshore Bank over there in the U.K so that they can send your funds to your local bank.

Please note that you have to contact my private email for more information (allenlarge-1937@outlook.com)

Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large

bigmama
05-27-2013, 06:33 PM
Received: from [41.138.181.249], Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
from: Allen and Violet Large <eero.sinikannel@pp.inet.fi>
reply-to: <allen@allenandlarge.nazuka.net>
date: Sun, May 26, 2013
mailed-by: pp.inet.fi

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is for you to get back to us so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please contact me via this E-mail: (allen@allenandlarge.nazuka.net)

The major aim of the funds distribution is for you to at least use 60% for the less privilege people in your community.
<http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2010/11/04/ns-allen-violet-large-lottery-winning.html>

Please contact me via this E-mail (allen@allenandlarge.nazuka.net)

Good-luck,
Allen and Violet Large

Garreg Ddu
05-28-2013, 01:57 PM
This one is from Nigeria, using a hacked email address via the University of British Columbia.

X-SID-PRA: kshaw@popi.ubc.ca

Received: from smtp.mail.ubc.ca (s-itsv-hub03p.ead.ubc.ca [137.82.151.73])

(using TLSv1 with cipher AES128-SHA (128/128 bits))
(Client CN "rpc.mail.ubc.ca", Issuer "Entrust Certification Authority - L1C" (verified OK))
by vmaprod5.mail-relay.ubc.ca (Sophos Email Appliance) with ESMTPS id 605D727C97A_1A37980F;
Mon, 27 May 2013 15:19:28 +0000 (GMT)

To: "NOTICE@DOMAIN.ORG" <NOTICE@DOMAIN.ORG>
Subject:
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 15:19:20 +0000
Message-ID: <FD89177D940FC24E94CAB204ED2F3CDF81C09D6B@S-ITSV-MBX01P.ead.ubc.ca>

x-originating-ip: [41.71.216.220]

Origin IP Address = 41.71.216.220 = Visafone Communications Limited, 12, Ologun Agbaje Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, NIGERIA

X-UBC-Relayed: Relayed through vma.mail-relay.ubc.ca
Return-Path: kshaw@popi.ubc.ca

TWO Million Dollars has been donated to you, for more details contact allenvioletlarge008@hotmail.com

The Doctor
06-04-2013, 12:09 PM
Return-Path: <info@yahoo.com>
Received: from
Received: from 96.44.190.212 (SquirrelMail authenticated user ara) by webmail.planejamento.mg.gov.br with HTTP;
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013
Subject: Hello
Reply-To: [allenlarge-1937@outlook.com]

Dear Sir/Madam,

I saw your email address during the course of my research today. My Name is Allen Large and my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery 11.3 million in July and during the process my lovely wife passed away as a result of cancer illness irrespective of the money we spent for her treatment, now i am left with nothing, i have decided to donate the sum of 1.million dollars to 6 lucky individual or organization all over the world and if you received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients, all you have to do now is to submit your full banking details to my offshore Bank over there in the U.K so that they can send your funds to your local bank.

Please note that you have to contact my private email for more information [allenlarge-1937@outlook.com]

http :// www. dailymail. co. uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win. html

Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large

eturn-Path: <tulsi@mercantile.com.np>
Received: from 202.52.255.75, Nepal, Kathmandu, Mercantile Communications Pvt. Ltd
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013
Subject: get back to us
Thread-Topic: get back to us

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.2 Million in May and have voluntarily
decided to donate the sum of $1.Million USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve (10) lucky
If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is for you to get back to us so
that
we can send your details to the payout bank. Please contact me via this E-mail: (allenjfk0147@gmail.com )
http :// www. dailymail. co. uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win html
http :// www. cbc. ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2010/11/04/ns-allen-violet-large-lottery-winning .html
Please contact me via this E-mail (allenjfk0147@gmail.com)
Good-luck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email: [allenjfk0147@gmail.com]

Sapphire's Strike
06-05-2013, 12:40 AM
Received from: 204.45.71.60 - UNITED STATES, Denver - FDCservers.net
Return-Path: kurt.rabenau@arcor.de

Date: Wed, 8 May 2013
To: info@admn.de
Subject: Re:

My wife and I won a Jackpot of $10.9 Million and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project. Please do contact me immediately via email: allen_violare1@hotmail.com

Sincerely,
Allen and Violet Large

Jessica
06-07-2013, 02:49 AM
Return-path: <Patrick.Haley@imgworld.com>
Received: from eu1sys200aob108.obsmtp.com ([unknown] [207.126.144.124])
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013
Subject: RE: DONATION
To: "Haley, Patrick" <Patrick.Haley@imgworld.com>

We have approved a cash sum to you from our personal donation in July 2010.Contact us via email: <allenandviolarge@hotmail.com> for more details

The preceding e-mail message (including any attachments) contains information that may be confidential, may be protected by the attorney-client or other applicable privileges, or may constitute non-public information. It is intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete all copies of it from your computer system. Any use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.

Sapphire's Strike
06-07-2013, 01:42 PM
Received from: 8.3.159.2 - USA, El Segundo, CA - Level 3 Communications
Return-Path: j.berg@dadlnet.dk

Date: Fri, 10 May 2013
Subject: NEWS

My wife Violet and I Allen Large won 11.3M USD in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010 and we have decided to donate the sum of 2M USD to you. Contact us via our personal email for more detailsviolet.foundation@hotmail.com

You can verify our story by visiting the web page below.http://www.ctvnews.ca/n-s- couple-gives-away-11m-in- lottery-winnings-1.570

Sapphire's Strike
06-09-2013, 06:57 PM
Return-Path: <chho@varde.dk>

To: "notice@domain.org" <notice@domain.org>
Subject:
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013

My wife Violet and I Allen Large won 11.3M USD in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010 and we have decided to donate the sum of 2M USD to you. Contact us via our personal email for more details allenviolet-largeproject@rogers.com

You can verify our story by visiting the web page below.

Co-ordinator: Charlotte

Jessica
06-10-2013, 05:25 AM
Return-Path: <tso30@helsingor.dk>
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 89.104.199.131 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [tso30@helsingor.dk)
Return-Path: <tso30@helsingor.dk>
Subject:
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013

his Email is to bring to your notice that you have been personally accredited sole beneficiary to Mr. Allen and Violet Large deposited sum of 4,543,728.00 US Dollars PLEASE CONTACT Mr. Allen Large at {allen890_violet@outlook.com} FOR MORE DETAILS. ONLINE CORDINATOR (Tommy Sørensen)

Nay
06-11-2013, 04:29 PM
Hi Guys,
Allen and Violet Large Scammer was came back to me last week ago. He wrote to me as followed. Please be aware.

Good Day To You

Complement of the season from the Large Family to you, this is to acknowledge your message to us today and this is 100% legitimate visit this web-page:

http: //www. dailymail. co. uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win .html

My wife and I have decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000.00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lives of 10 individuals in the world from our $11.3 million Jackpot Lottery winning funds. We prayed and searched over the Internet for someone to donate this money to in your country and we saw your profile on Google list of email owners and we picked you randomly. Violet my wife has cancer and i am always with her at the hospital because she needs me beside her at all times but i will always try to respond to your mail as time goes on and as you could see from the web-page i am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no kids at this age, it something that has been difficult for us to handle but we bless God whom has been giving us the courage to move on although we won this lottery funds July 2010 for "i know a lot of things will come into your mind and it has been three years we won this and while are we still donationing the funds".You have to know that this donation is meant for 10 lucky individual all over the world and we are still on the project so like i said it has not been easy for use at all because we take time to figure out the right individual who is willing and ready to help people around them and we have also helped some charity organizations, family members and friends from our winnings.

Because of my wife's illness, the doctor informed us that she might not live long to see the end of the year and she wishes to do good things before she finally depart this sinful world. It pains me that she will be living me all alone in this world but i know the living God will always accept her for me. we would like you to invest this money in a lucrative business to create more job opportunity to help jobless and needy people in your locality as we have already donated money to the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in Truro where Violet underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia, Africa and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes. we just kept just 2% of the entire lottery sum to our self for the raining days for we are not getting any younger as times goes and which i am still spending on my wife's treatments bills...

To facilitate the disbursement process of the funds ($2,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, You are to send us your FULL NAMES for payment and CONTACT ADDRESS (we asked for this brief information just to know who we are donating this money to and because of the Identity thief going around the internet which i have been a victim we do not want to ask you for your ID or other personal information as we do not want to leave an impression in your mind that we want to steal your identity). That is not part of our motive and we wont be part of any form of scam or stealing from people so you have to know the full legitimate situation here on this donation process we are hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. we will employ you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place and you have to be aware of the infarct on the life of others.

We would like you to re-assure us that you will follow our instructions and help my wife fulfill her dream before we would provide you with information on how you will receive this funds, and if you feel you cannot handle this project you should inform us so we can quickly look for another individual to donate the money to.

We anticipate to read from you soon.

God bless you,
Allen and Violet Large.

Spidey
06-12-2013, 01:44 AM
Return-Path: <greensmd@gvsu.edu>
Received: from 41.190.3.127, Nigeria, Awka, Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services (emts) Limited
To: Dianne Green-Smith <greensmd@gvsu.edu>
Subject: RE: donation,
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013

I'm Mr. Allen the husband of late Violet Large my wife Violet and i Allen won $11.3 million in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010. Some part of the charity donations my wife "Violet" could not accomplish before her death, I have decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000.00 USD to you Please get back to me via my personal email for further correspondence (sirallenlarege@nl.rogers.com).

Cold War Kid
06-12-2013, 02:14 AM
From Allen $ Violet Large
Return-Path: <lupita@pmirandaycia.com>
Received: from 41.203.67.54, Nigeria, Asaba, Globacom Information Systems Department
Reply-To: [fedex.enquiries@administrativos.com]
Subject: Our Gife For You
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013

Peace be unto you,
This is a personal email directed to you, Let me formally introduce myself to you, my name is (Mr. Allen Large). I and my dear wife Violet won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July 2010 and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $800,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lives of some individuals all over the world.

We registered a package containing a valid international cashier's check of $800,000.00USD for you with FedEx office in Delhi, India last week during our charity mission to India as we do not know when we would return to Canada but have paid $364 for all charges except the administration charges of $195 since we do not have your postal address for addressing. The charges are a bit high because we registered the package under first class delivery. Kindly contact FedEx with your postal address, full names, and direct mobile number and inquire from them how you can remit the balance $195 for
administration to enable them effect the delivery of the package to you immediately.

Authorized FedEx Center. Delhi. India
Dispatch Officer: Mr. Kelvin Green
Direct E-mail: [fedex.enquiries@administrativos.com]
Customer Service/Inquiries: [custcare@fedex.com]
Phone: +918375881297 <------------------------ Haveri, India telephone number
http: //news. sky. com/home/world-news/ article/15795402

God bless you.
Kind Regards,
Personal number: +1-425-409-0730
Canada.

Nanook
06-13-2013, 02:39 AM
Received: from 14.1.225.23, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Ytl Communications Sdn Bhd
To: Bonnie Foster <bofoster@kcmsd.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013
Subject: RE: Donation
Thread-Topic: Donation

We have approved a cash sum of $500,000.00 USD as our personal donation to you this new year 2013.Contact us via email: (allenv0@e-mail.ua)

Spidey
06-15-2013, 01:47 AM
From kovinara
Return-Path: <kovinara@mail.amis.net>
Received: from 212.18.32.4, Slovenia, Maribor, Amis D.o.o.
X-Spam-Status: No, score=1.578 required=5 tests=[ADVANCE_FEE_3_NEW=2.284, ADVANCE_FEE_3_NEW_MONEY=0.001, ADVANCE_FEE_4_NEW=0.001, ADVANCE_FEE_4_NEW_MONEY=0.001, ADVANCE_FEE_5_NEW=0.001,
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013
Subject: Re: ALLEN'S CASH DONATION!!!
Reply-To: <avlarge@qq.com>
Mail-Reply-To: <avlarge@qq.com>

-- Good day,

This is a personal email directed to you, Let me formally introduce myself to you, my name is (Mr. Allen Large). I and my dear wife Violet won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July 2010 and have decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $11.3 million Jackpot Lottery winning fund. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Violet my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died last year July 16 at colchester regional hospital in truro, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her forever. as you could see from the webpage above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no kids at this age. although we won this lottery funds last 3 years July 2010 and we have helped some charity organisations from our winnings.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before she died we decided to donate the remaining of the $10.6 million to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where violet underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 2% of the entire lottery sum to our self for the raining day.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($500,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, You are to send us your (Full names for payment, Your contact address and your personal telephone number) via E-mail: [avlarge@qq.com], so that i can forward your payment information to the Finance Firm immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

http: //news. sky. com/home/world-news/article/15795402

God bless you.
Kind Regards,
Canada
[avlarge@qq.com]

The Doctor
06-18-2013, 12:14 PM
Return-Path: <waldvogm@gvsu.edu>
Received: from 41.190.3.78, Nigeria, Awka, Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services (emts) Limited
To: Martha Waldvogel-Warren <waldvogm@gvsu.edu>
Subject: Charity Donation!
Thread-Topic: Charity Donation!
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013

Subject: Charity Donation!

I'm Mr. Allen Large the husband of late Violet Large my wife Violet and i Allen won $11.3 million in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010. Some part of the charity donations my wife "Violet" could not accomplish before her death, I have decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000.00 USD to you Please get back to me via my personal email for further correspondence (alvlarge1@rogers.com)

Sapphire's Strike
06-18-2013, 05:31 PM
Received from: 150.0.1.20 - CHINA, Jinan - China Telecom SHANDONG
Return-Path: <D.Hambleton@bradfordcollege.ac.uk>

From: "David Hambleton" <D.Hambleton@bradfordcollege.ac.uk>
To: "David Hambleton" <D.Hambleton@bradfordcollege.ac.uk>
Subject: RE:
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013

My wife Violet and I Allen Large won $11.3 million in a lottery 6-49 in July and we have decided to donate the sum of $300,000.00 USD to 20 peopel all over the world Contact us via our personal email for more details (allen_violet.large@qq.com)

Ensure you are the rightful owner of the selected email address and contact us with the security code[ A7449METP00-010 ] Reply for claims without this security code will be alerting the Anti-fraud Unit and IC3.

Sapphire's Strike
06-22-2013, 04:05 PM
Return-Path: <kilsyth.ps@edumail.vic.gov.au>

From: Kilsyth Primary School <kilsyth.ps@edumail.vic.gov.au>
Subject: Your Registered Package of $500,000.00 USD
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Delivery Officer: Sir. Liss Brian.
Direct Tel : +44 702 403 0555
Direct Fax : +44 160 819 7901
E-mail: fedex-24hr-delivery@live.com
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

*Your Full Names:
*Your Date of Birth:
*Your Mobile Number:
*Your Delivery Address:

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win.html

Please you have to help me in prayer for my wife with my private E-mail: large_a@ymail.com

Kind Regards,
Mr. Allen & Violet Large.

Lioness1
06-24-2013, 07:44 AM
IP address 46.115.60.122 - E-plus Mobilfunk GmbH - n/a - Germany
Return-Path: <allenv@css.com>
X-Originating-IP: [137.135.12.210]
Received: from [46.115.60.122] (port=61025 helo=User)
by ns.name.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.80.1)
(envelope-from <allenv@css.com>)
id 1UqP1W-0001Fb-6l; Sat, 22 Jun 2013 14:42:42 +0000
Reply-To: <albert.violet@aim.com>
Subject: Date 06/22/2013

Dear Sir/Madam
This is a personal email directed to you.I and my wife have something that will benefit you if interested,email back to us via (albert.violet@aim.com)
Regards,
Allen and Violet
Email: <albert.violet@aim.com>

Spidey
06-26-2013, 04:29 AM
Return-Path: <bjameson@ldschurch.org>
Received: from mail6.gmhwh.org (imos.ldschurch.org [216.49.178.96])
To: Brent L Jameson <bjameson@ldschurch.org>
Subject: RE: RE
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013

My wife and I won $11.2 million in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010 and we have decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000.00 USD to you. Contact us via our personal email for more details (allenavlarge0@rogers.com).

NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

Sapphire's Strike
06-30-2013, 12:32 PM
Received from: 41.203.67.55 - NIGERIA - Globacom Ltd
Return-Path: maagb@gvsu.edu

Subject: sole beneficiary
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013
To: Undisclosed recipients:

You have been personally accredited sole beneficiary to Mr. Allen and Violet Large deposited sum of 4,543,728.00 US Dollars PLEASE CONTACT Mr. Allen Large at (allen.390violet@hotmail.com) FOR MORE DETAILS. ONLINE CORDINATOR ( Blaine Maag)

Prints Of Darkness
07-03-2013, 01:31 AM
Return-Path: <mmitchell@rpmrealty.com>
Received: from 41.190.2.161, Nigeria, Lagos, Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services (emts) Limited
To: Maury Mitchell <mmitchell@rpmrealty.com>
Subject: RE: DONATION!!!
Thread-Topic: DONATION!!!
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013
0.17 US_DOLLARS_3 BODY: Mentions millions of $ ($NN,NNN,NNN.NN)
0.00 MAILTO_TO_SPAM_ADDR URI: Includes a link to a likely spammer email
0.46 PLING_PLING Subject has lots of exclamation marks

My wife and I won $11.3 million and we have decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000.00 USD to you. Contact us via our personal email for more details

[largeallen930@yahoo.com.tw]

Quark
07-03-2013, 05:30 AM
From Allen Large
Return-Path: <esc.alzelina.sena@yahoo.com>
Received: from 41.85.167.46, Benin, Cotonou, Office Des Poste Et Telecommunications Aka Benin Telecoms Sa
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013
Subject:
Reply-To: [allenlarge24@yahoo.com]

Me And my wife decided on Donating One Million to you send below details for claims.

Name:
Address:
Mobile:

http: //www .bbc. co. uk/news/world-us-canada-11699678

Allen and Violet Large

Sapphire's Strike
07-04-2013, 01:59 PM
Received from: 41.206.12.38 - NIGERIA - MTN Nigeria
Return-Path: Kristin.Moebius@medizin.uni-leipzig.de

To:Kristin<Kristin.Moebius@medizin.uni-leipzig.de>
Subject: AW: NEWS
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013

My wife Violet and I Allen Large won 11.3M USD in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010 and we have decided to donate the sum of 2M USD to you. Contact us via our personal email for more details allenlarge11212@rogers.com

bigmama
07-07-2013, 11:31 PM
Received: from [41.203.67.55], Nigeria, Kaduna, Globacom Information Systems Department
from: iLOTTO LOTTERY MEGA MILLION AWARD2013 <webmaster@presidencia.gob.ar>
date: Tue, Jun 18, 2013
subject: THESE ARE YOUR WINNING INFORMATION'S:
mailed-by: presidencia.gob.ar

Date: 19th June 2013
Winning Information
Tickets No. iLotto/2013/ATM
Ref: 11/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/12/ZY369

Dear Lucky Winner/Internet User,

Your ticket number:05975650545 022 with serial number 7368/02 draw the lucky number of (4)congratulations,you have just won yourself £500,000.00 pounds in the lottery conducted by the iLOTTO LOTTERY Your email address was amongst those chosen for this year promo(no ticket was sold). Which was organize by Allen and Violet Large to help people around the Globe. You are required to forward your winning details to Dr. Johnson. email address for verification purposes and release of your won prize to you.

THESE ARE YOUR WINNING INFORMATION'S:
Batch Number 024/321111
Winning Numbers 04,09,19,37,67
Reference Number G/LOTTO/02463092
Payment No G/LOTTO 5237
=================================
To begin your claims, kindly contact iLOTTO Overseas Payment Officer,
Dr.Johnson. at this email address below.
Email: <dr.johnsonmoore_upton@live.com>

To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:
<http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/15795402>
=================================

1. FULL NAME..............
2. COUNTRY OF ORIGIN........
3. PRESENT ADDRESS..........
4. AGE.................
5. SEX...................
6. MOBILE NUMBER.............
7. YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS........(IN FULL DETAILS)
8. YOUR PASSPORT.......
9. YOUR DRIVING LICENSE.....

N:B: For security reasons, we advice you to keep your Lottery winning SECRET until you receive your prize. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.

Yours Sincerely,
Allen and Violet Large (iLOTTO Lottery Coordinator).

Central Scrutinizer
07-10-2013, 03:27 AM
Return-Path: <violet@aol.com>
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO fep22.mx.upcmail.net) (62.179.121.42) Austrian server
Reply-To: <violetlarg500@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject: Calvary Greeting.
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013

Calvary greeting.

My name is Louise Gill and my sisters Betty Russell, Ontario Large after the death of our parent Mr. William Allen and Mrs. Violet Lillian Large who won Jackpot Lottery of $11, 2555,272 million in July and we have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00USD to you as part of your own charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world.

A random draw was made your e-mail and name was pick as one of the lucky winner of this recipient and all you have to do is get back with us so we can send your details to the payout bank, Please note that you have to contact my private email for more information’s (violetlarg500@yahoo.com.hk) you can verify this by visiting the web pages belowhttp://www. everydaymoney.ca/2011/07/ remember-violet-large-the- lotto-winner-that-gave-away- 112m.html

Yours sincerely
Allen and Violet Large

Sapphire's Strike
07-18-2013, 02:41 PM
Received from: 41.203.67.52 - NIGERIA - Globacom Ltd
Return-Path: DKAUFMAN@montefiore.org

To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Return-Path: DKAUFMAN@montefiore.org
Subject: News!!!
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013

This Email is to bring to your notice that you have been personally accredited sole beneficiary to Mr. Allen and Violet Large deposited sum of 4,543,728.00 US Dollars

FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT Mr. Allen Large at (mr.allen670-violet@foxmail.com)

Cold War Kid
07-19-2013, 12:11 AM
Return-Path: ~johnsondr@mtc.byu.edu>
Received: from 128.187.16.58, United States, Provo, Brigham Young University
To: "Johnson, Douglas R." ~JohnsonDR@mtc.byu.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013
Subject: RE:

I'm sincerely Sorry for bugging into your privacy, my wife Violet and i Allen won $11.3 million in a lottery 6-49. Some part of the charity donations my wife "Violet" could not accomplish before her death, I have decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000.00 USD to you Please get back to him via his personal email for further correspondence (allenvioletlarge111@rogers.com)
Project Manager: Johnson Douglas

The Doctor
07-19-2013, 12:56 PM
Return-path: <okr@soroe.dk>
Received: from 213.136.34.154, Sweden, Stockholm, Bahnhof Internet Ab
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013
Subject: SV: To you !!!

You have been personally accredited sole beneficiary to Mr. Allen and Violet Large deposited sum of 4,543,728.00 US Dollars PLEASE CONTACT Mr. Allen Large at (Allen_charityprojt@qq.com<Allen_charityprojt@qq.com>) FOR MORE DETAILS.

Spidey
07-24-2013, 03:27 AM
Return-Path: <jennifer.matson@dc.gov>
Received: from smtp6-13.dc.gov (smtp6-13.dc.gov. [164.82.148.112])
To: "Matson, Jennifer (DCPS)" <jennifer.matson@dc.gov>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013
Subject: RE: Donation

Personal donation of $500,000.00 from our won prize in July 2010.Contact us via email: [allenndvioletlarge0009@dgoh.org] for more details
Regards,
Allen Large

Learn about the District’s Parks & Recreation Master Plan at www. playdc. org.
Take a SURVEY to help shape the next 10 years of investments in the DC park system.

XSS
08-03-2013, 02:28 AM
Return-Path: <lnx@upgrade5.fishbone.com>
Received: from 197.242.113.47, Nigeria, Lagos, Spectranet Limited
Subject: VERY IMPORTANT MESSEGE*****
From: Allen and Violet Large <violetlarrrge005@yahoo.com>

Calvary greeting. My name is Louise Gill and my sisters Betty Russell, Ontario Large after the death of our parent Mr. William Allen and Mrs. Violet Lillian Large who won Jackpot Lottery of $11, 2555,272 million in July and we have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00USD to you as part of your own charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world. A random draw was made your e-mail and name was pick as one of the lucky winner of this recipient and all you have to do is get back with us so we can send your details to the payout bank, Please note that you have to contact my private email for more information’s (violetlarrrge005@yahoo.com) you can verify this by visiting the web pages below. http: //www. everydaymoney. ca/2011/07/ remember-violet-large-the- lotto-winner-that-gave-away- 112m.html Yours sincerely Allen and Violet Large

The Doctor
08-06-2013, 12:45 PM
Return-Path: <kaarina.laitinen@pp.inet.fi>
Received: from 41.71.173.49, Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013
From: Allen and Violet Large <kaarina.laitinen@pp.inet.fi>
Reply-To: [allanandvioletlarge@allenandlarge.nazuka.net]
Subject:

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.2 Million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $1.Million USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve (4) Lucky individuals all over the world.

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is for you to get back to us so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please contact me via this E-mail: [allanandvioletlarge@allenandlarge.nazuka.net]

The major aim of the funds distribution is for you to at least use 60% for the less privilege people in your community.

http:// www. dailymail. co. uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win. html
http: //www. cbc. ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2010/11/04/ns-allen-violet-large-lottery-winning. html

Please contact me via this E-mail [allanandvioletlarge@allenandlarge.nazuka.net]

Good-luck,
Allen and Violet Large

bigmama
08-07-2013, 12:44 AM
Received: from [41.151.206.46], South Africa, Johannesburg, Telkom SA Limited, abuse e-mail: <security@8ta.com>, phone: +27-12-680-7962, fax: +27-12-680-7391
reply-to: <allen_large1@126.com>
date: Fri, Jul 19, 2013
subject: !!!Greetings to you!
mailed-by: ufpr.br

Hello Dear

My wife Violet and I Allen Large won 11.2M USD in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010 and we have decided to donate the sum of 2M USD to you as part of our charity project. Contact us via our personal email for more details.

<http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11699678>

Good Luck,
Allen & Violet Large.

Miyuki
08-07-2013, 06:06 AM
From Allen Violet Large
Return-Path: ~info@allen.com>
Received: from 41.203.67.54, Nigeria, Lagos, Globacom Information Systems Department
Reply-To: [allenvioletlarge555@hotmail.com]
Subject: Re
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013

$500,000 US dollars donation for you. Contact Mr/Mrs. Allen Violet Large for more information.

Godzilla
08-14-2013, 10:53 AM
From Catherine Feuss
Return-Path: <CFeuss@caldwell.edu>
Received: from (130.156.101.4) United States, Caldwell, Caldwell College
Subject: Donation!!!
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013
Reply-To: <alarge1860@aol.com>

Donation!!!
I'm Mr. Allen the husband of late Violet Large my wife Violet and i Allen won $11.3 million in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010.Some part of the charity donations my wife "Violet" could not accomplish before her death, I have decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000.00 USD to you.
Regards
Mr. Allen
Reply to my email if interested; [alarge1860@aol.com]

Nanook
08-19-2013, 01:24 AM
From [anne_fathke@arcor.de]
Return-Path: <anne_fathke@arcor.de>
Received: from (EHLO mail-in-06.arcor-online.net) (151.189.21.46) Garman server
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013
To: [avcharity@donation.org]
Subject: Re: ALLEN CASH DONATIONS!!!

Good day,

This is a personal email directed to you, Let me formally introduce myself to you, my name is (Mr. Allen Large). I and my dear wife Violet won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July 2010 and have decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $11.3 million Jackpot Lottery winning fund. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Violet my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died last year July 16 at colchester regional hospital in truro, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her forever. as you could see from the webpage above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no kids at this age. although we won this lottery funds last 3 years July 2010 and we have helped some charity organisations from our winnings.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before she died we decided to donate the remaining of the $10.6 million to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where violet underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 2% of the entire lottery sum to our self for the raining day.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($500,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, You are to send us your (Full names for payment, Your contact address and your personal telephone number) via E-mail: avlarge@qq.com, so that i can forward your payment information to the Finance Firm immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU HAVE TO CONTACT ME VIA MY PRIVATE EMAIL: [avlarge@qq.com]

http: //news. sky. com/home/world-news/article/15795402

God bless you.
Kind Regards,
Canada
[avlarge@qq.com]

Donjamin
08-20-2013, 05:22 AM
Return-Path: <Lindanie@roskilde.dk>
Received: from [89.104.199.152
Received: from [212.130.49.221
Received: from Mail02.roskilde.local ([::1]) by Mail02.roskilde.local ([::1])
Sent: Wednesday,
Subject:

xMy wife Violet and I Allen Large won 11.3M USD in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010 and we have decided to donate the sum of 2M USD to you. Contact us via our personal email for more details (project.violetlarge2000@live.comt) You can verify our story by visiting the web page below. http: // www. ctvnews. ca/n-s-couple-gives-away-11m-in-lottery-winnings-1.570916

Cold War Kid
08-22-2013, 03:45 AM
Return-Path: <lpapver@hbr429.org>
Received: from server209.appriver.com (server209c.appriver.com.
To: Lynne Paver <lpapver@hbr429.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013
Subject: RE: help the poor
Thread-Topic: help the poor

I'm Mr. Allen the husband of late Violet Large my wife Violet and i Allen won $11.3 million in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010. Some part of the charity donations my wife "Violet" could not accomplish before her death, I have decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000.00 USD to you Please get back to me via my personal email for further correspondence [mrallenrussolarge@rogers.com]

Sapphire's Strike
08-24-2013, 09:01 PM
Received from: 41.203.67.55 - NIGERIA - Globacom Ltd
Return-Path: rodolfo@lex.uh.cu

Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013
Reply-to: allen.violetlg@live.com
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject:

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.2 Million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $1.Million USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve (10) lucky individuals all over the world.

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is for you to get back to us so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please contact me via this E-mail: (allen.violetlrg@live.com)

Please contact me via this E-mail (allen.violetlrg@live.com)

Good-luck,
Allen and Violet Large

Nanook
08-27-2013, 01:57 AM
Return-Path: <Maire.NiChoilm@spd.dcu.ie>
Received: from 41.203.69.3, Nigeria, Lagos, Globacom
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013
Message-ID: <51960CE6000206F7@hawk.dcu.ie>
Subject: Donation
Reply-To: [allan.larg@hotmail.com]

Dear Friend,

My greetings to you and your family, I hope this communication meet you well as you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive the cash sum of $950,000 USD, our information below is 100% genuine, please see the link below:

http: //www. theglobeandmail. com/news/national/violet-large-gave-away-her-lottery-windfall/article2119137/

Cause to the information in our article above, We have prayed and searched over the Internet for assistance on our decision to donate $950,000 USD to you because i saw your profile on yahoo published email owners list and picked you, we have already finalized our decision to donate the sum of $950,000 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of five (5) lucky individuals all over the world from our $11.3 million Jackpot Lottery winning fund. Violet my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the Internet for the world to see before she died, my wife had cancer and she died last year July 16 at colchester regional hospital in truro, my wife just didn't die but she was a loving and caring wife and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her forever. as you could see from the webpage above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no kids at this age. Although we won this lottery funds last two years July 2010 this money has been in my possession and we have helped some charity organizations from our winnings.

After taken care of the needs of our immediate family members and friends, we both decided on donating the remaining of the $11 million to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, haiti, hospitals in truro where violet underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in asia and europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our financial firm of this charity donation. we have kept just 2% of the entire lottery sum to our self.

For me to facilitate the disbursement process of the funds ($950,000 USD) which we have donated solely to you, you are to send us your full names for payment, your contact address and your personal telephone number, so that i can forward your payment information to you. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money prudently and judiciously over there in your locality. please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many people you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is our only objective of donating this money to you.

I like to assure you of the authenticity of this services as we will not be involved in any illegal act and will never be, we only want to feel good by helping people at this beginning of the year, this is the only thing that makes my wife happy even now that she is not here with me anymore, we have too much to give away as I only have few years left on earth. I will advise as you as the prospective lucky winners to be calm not to loose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangled but the chances just couldn?t come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before

Reply me if you have received this message and provide me with your

Full Name:
Current Address:
Personal Tel:

to enable me provide you the additional information for your payment at once, we are indeed grateful.

God bless you
Violet and Allen Large.

Sphinx
08-30-2013, 05:42 AM
X-SID-PRA: [HChoi@mtsinai.on.ca]
Received: from gwb01.gw.one-mail.on.ca ([142.46.227.139]) Canadian server
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013
Subject:
Return-Path: [HChoi@mtsinai.on.ca]

Money was donated to you.

Sapphire's Strike
09-16-2013, 11:28 PM
Received from: 41.203.69.3 - NIGERIA - Globacom Ltd
Return-Path: Maire.NiChoilm@spd.dcu.ie

Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013
Reply-To: allan.larges@hotmail.com

Dear Friend,

My greetings to you and your family, I hope this communication meet you well as you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive the cash sum of $950,000 USD, our information below is 100% genuine, please see the link below:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/violet-large-gave-away-her-lottery-windfall/article2119137/

Cause to the information in our article above, We have prayed and searched over the Internet for assistance on our decision to donate $950,000 USD to you because i saw your profile on yahoo published email owners list and picked you, we have already finalized our decision to donate the sum of $950,000 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of five (5) lucky individuals all over the world from our $11.3 million Jackpot Lottery winning fund. Violet my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the Internet for the world to see before she died, my wife had cancer and she died last year July 16 at colchester regional hospital in truro, my wife just didn't die but she was a loving and caring wife and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her forever. as you could see from the webpage above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no kids at this age. Although we won this lottery funds last two years July 2010 this money has been in my possession and we have helped some charity organizations from our winnings.

After taken care of the needs of our immediate family members and friends, we both decided on donating the remaining of the $11 million to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, haiti, hospitals in truro where violet underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in asia and europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our financial firm of this charity donation. we have kept just 2% of the entire lottery sum to our self.

For me to facilitate the disbursement process of the funds ($950,000 USD) which we have donated solely to you, you are to send us your full names for payment, your contact address and your personal telephone number, so that i can forward your payment information to you. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money prudently and judiciously over there in your locality. please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many people you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is our only objective of donating this money to you.

I like to assure you of the authenticity of this services as we will not be involved in any illegal act and will never be, we only want to feel good by helping people at this beginning of the year, this is the only thing that makes my wife happy even now that she is not here with me anymore, we have too much to give away as I only have few years left on earth. I will advise as you as the prospective lucky winners to be calm not to loose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangled but the chances just couldn?t come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before

Reply me if you have received this message and provide me with your

Full Name:
Current Address:
Personal Tel:

to enable me provide you the additional information for your payment at once, we are indeed grateful.

God bless you
Violet and Allen Large.

Spidey
10-08-2013, 12:53 AM
From Harris, Arian M
Return-Path: <amharris@atlanta.k12.ga.us>
Received: from webmail.apsk12.org (mx2s.atlanta.k12.ga.us[173.242.64.11](untrusted sender))
Subject: Good-luck From Allen and Violet Large,Please Contact Me Via Email: [allen.and_violetlarge@yahoo.ca]
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 Million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $1,000,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world.

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back to us so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please contact me via this E-mail (allen.and_violetlarge@yahoo.ca)

http://gimundo.com/news/article/lottery-winners-allen-and-violet-large-give-11-million-fortune-to-charity

Please contact me via this E-mail (allen.and_violetlarge@yahoo.ca)

Good-luck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email: <allen.and_violetlarge@yahoo.ca>

Good-luck From Allen and Violet Large.

Sapphire's Strike
10-13-2013, 04:24 PM
Received from: 96.5.241.76 - USA, Florida - Education Networks of America
Return-Path: lgraham@OneClay.net

To: "GRAHAM, LISA B." <lgraham@OneClay.net>
Subject: RE: REFERENCE
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013

A Donation have been made to you contact Mr Russo Large on (allenlarge@126.com) for more details

xmanhere
10-17-2013, 09:23 AM
Return-Path: <Jamie.Super@nemetro.k12.mn.us>
204.169.132.210 Ties Hugo United States
98.139.212.230 Yahoo! Sunnyvale United States
72.30.235.66 Yahoo! Sunnyvale United States
72.30.235.52 Yahoo! Sunnyvale United States

We have approved a cash sum to you from our personal donation.Contact me via email: allenviolet1large@dot.net for more details
Regards,
Allen V Large

Jessica
10-22-2013, 04:29 AM
From Nahed Al Obaid
Return-Path: ~alobaid.n@gust.edu.kw>
Received: from 168.187.170.20, Kuwait, Kuwait Kuwait Kuwait Electronic And Messaging Services Company
Subject: Good-luck From Allen and Violet Large,Please Contact Me Via Email: alarge27@yahoo.ca
Thread-Topic: Good-luck From Allen and Violet Large,Please Contact Me Via Email: alarge27@yahoo.ca
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back to us so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please contact me via this E-mail (allenandvioletlarge243@yahoo.ca) You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

Please contact me via this E-mail (allenandvioletlarge243@yahoo.ca)

Good-luck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email: allenandvioletlarge243@yahoo.ca

Spidey
10-22-2013, 04:55 AM
From Allen Vuolet Large
Return-Path: <allenlarge@ymail.com>
Received: from 197.210.248.56, Nigeria, Port Harcourt, Mtn Nigeria
Reply-To: [violet_allen@hotmail.co.uk]
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013

Hello Friend,

How are you dong? Hope fine. My wife and I have decided to donate the sum of $500,000 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lives of lot many individuals in your local area from our $11.2 million Jackpot Lottery winning funds. We prayed and searched over the Internet for someone to donate this money before we saw your profile on Google list of email owners and we picked you.Your prompt response would be appreciated in this regards.

Contact us for more details

Best Wish
Allen Violet Large

Sphinx
11-08-2013, 04:49 AM
Return-Path: <ffeldman@lincoln.edu>
Received: from exca.lincoln.edu (ca2.lincoln.edu. [192.131.155.59])
To: "Feldman, Frederick" <ffeldman@lincoln.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013
Subject: RE: Hello
Thread-Topic: Hello

Money was DONATED to you.

Sapphire's Strike
11-11-2013, 02:17 PM
Received from: 184.168.46.91 - USA, Arizon - GoDaddy.com, LLC
Return-Path: engin.keskin@arcor.de

Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013
To: info@contcatus.com
Subject: Re:

My name is Allen Large. This is to inform you that you have been choosen as a beneficiary for my donations. You can read about me on the bbc website

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11699678.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds [ 500,000.00 GBP] that has been donated solely to you, please send us your contact address and a valid identification (i.e. either Driver's License / International Passport of yours) to mrallen@homemail.com on or before 14 days after you receive this message.

Regards

Quark
11-13-2013, 03:53 AM
From Allen Violet Large
Return-Path: <allen@uludag.edu.tr>
Received: from 193.140.245.221, Turkey, Bursa, Uludag University
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013
Reply-To: allen.violet@hotmail.co.uk
Mail-Reply-To: allen.violet@hotmail.co.uk
Message-ID: <a7915cdb8ba1fc7b3ae4e5848a580ac4@uludag.edu.tr>
X-Sender: allen@uludag.edu.tr

Hello Friend,
How are you dong? Hope fine. My wife and I have decided to donate the sum of $500,000 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lives of lot many individuals in your local area from our $11.2 million Jackpot Lottery winning funds. We prayed and searched over the Internet for someone to donate this money before we saw your profile on Google list of email owners and we picked you.Your prompt response would be appreciated in this regards.

Contact us for more details

Best Wish
Allen Violet Large

Jessica
11-14-2013, 12:36 AM
To: "Kehoe, Shannon" <Shannon.Kehoe@nemetro.k12.mn.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013

We have approved a cash sum to you from our personal donation. Contact me via email: allenviolarge@dot.net for more details
Regards,
Allen V Large

Sapphire's Strike
11-20-2013, 02:54 PM
Received from: 172.30.3.11 - IANA RESERVED
Return-Path: rauni.viberg.lundin@svenskakyrkan.se

From: Rauni Viberg Lundin <rauni.viberg.lundin@svenskakyrkan.se>
To: Rauni Viberg Lundin <rauni.viberg.lundin@svenskakyrkan.se>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013
Subject: SV: Private Donation!!!

Please Claim your donation amount, it's a private donation to you and I will give you more information after you reply to this message. Contact (allen.violet2010@hotmail.com<mailto:allen.violet2010@hotmail.com>) for more info

Cordinator; Rauni Viberg Lundin

Miyuki
11-23-2013, 10:32 AM
From Allen Large
Return-Path: <info@atm.org>
Received: from 41.203.69.3, Nigeria, Benin City, Globacom
Reply-To: fedexdelivery2013@qq.com
Subject: Your Donation $500,000.00
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013
Message-Id: <20131118055816.M20268@atm.org>
Attention,

This is a personal email directed to you, Let me formally introduce myself to you, my name is (Mr. Allen Large). I and my dear wife Violet won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lives of some individuals all over the world.

We have registered a package containing a valid international cashier's check of $500,000.00USD for you with FedEx office in Cleveland Ohio, USA last week during our charity mission to United State as we do not know when we would return to Canada.

Your email address was submitted to us by the Google Management Team and you received this email because we have listed you as one of the lucky recipients.

We have paid for the necessary security fee except that of the Handling and Administration charges which is $270 only. And this was because we don't have your delivery address.

Kindly send your below details to Federal Express Ltd Cleveland Ohio to enable them effect the delivery of your international cashier's check of $500,000.00 USD to you immediately, and inquire from them on how you can remit the $270 Handling and administration charges.

Authorized FedEx Center Cleveland Ohio
Dispatch Officer: Sir. Philip White
E-mail: fedexdelivery2013@qq.com
Phone: +1 216 881 6403

*Your Full Names:
*Your Mobile Number:
*Your Delivery Address:

Ensure you respond to this email using your security code [A7449METP00-010] as subject. Reply for claims without this security code will be alerting the Anti-fraud Unit and IC3.

Kind Regards,

Wonderwoman
11-28-2013, 10:17 AM
Received: from 195.90.105.139 Stockholm, Sweden, ISP, Tdc Data Networks <raoulwallenbergskolan.se>

From: Sofie Andersson <sofie.andersson@raoulwallenbergskolan.se>
To: Sofie Andersson <sofie.andersson@raoulwallenbergskolan.se>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2013

Subject: SV: Personal

Från: Sofie Andersson
Skickat: den 23 Nov 2013
Till: Sofie Andersson
Ämne: Personal

My wife Violet and I Allen Large won 11.3M USD in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010 and we have decided to donate the sum of 2M USD to you. Contact us via our personal email for more details (<allen-violetproject11@rogers.com>)

Co-ordinator: Sofie Andersson

Miyuki
12-16-2013, 07:51 AM
From Sinnema, Dinah
Return-Path: <btv1==06096ee8a05==sinnemad@sps.springfield.ma.us>
Received: from (EHLO spamgateway.sps.springfield.ma.us) (209.80.156.2)
To: "Sinnema, Dinah" <sinnemad@sps.springfield.ma.us>
Reply-To: <alvlarge1@rogers.com>
Subject: RE: Charity Donation!
Thread-Topic: Charity Donation!
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013

A personal Donation of 2,000,000.00 USD has been Donated To You, Contact (alvlarge1@rogers.com) for more info

Sapphire's Strike
12-22-2013, 01:30 PM
Return-Path: barnrush01@gmail.com

Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013
Subject: DONATION
To: undisclosed-recipients:

My wife Violet and I Allen Large,won $11.2m in a lottery 6-49 in july 2010 and we decided to donate the sum of $500,000 to you as donation...please contact allenvioletlarge20@gmail.com for claim

Sphinx
02-25-2014, 04:09 AM
X-SID-PRA: pslevin@Spotswood.k12.nj.us
Received: from SHS02.shs.spotswood.k12.nj.us ([209.191.8.196])
Subject: RE: C/C Donation To The Poor
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013
Thread-Topic: C/C Donation To The Poor
To: "Pam Slevin" <pslevin@Spotswood.k12.nj.us>
Return-Path: pslevin@Spotswood.k12.nj.us

I'm sincerely Sorry for bugging into your privacy, my wife Violet and i Allen won $11.3 million in a lottery 6-49. Some part of the charity donations my wife "Violet" could not accomplish before her death, I have decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000.00 USD to you Please get back to him via his personal email for further correspondence (avallenlargeviolet@rogers.com)