PDA

View Full Version : John Dramani Mahama, President of Ghana

Central Scrutinizer
03-17-2013, 11:41 PM
Return-Path: <hisexcellencyjohndramanima@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-ve0-f196.google.com (mail-ve0-f196.google.com [209.85.128.196])
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013
Subject: LETTER FROM HIS EXCELLENCY PRESIDENT JOHN DRAMANI MAHAMA THE NEW PRESIDENT OF GHANA
From: His Excellency John Dramani Mahama <hisexcellencyjohndramanima@gmail.com>

GOOD DAY TO YOU MR JOHN

THIS IS HIS EXCELLENCY PRESIDENT JOHN DRAMANI MAHAMA THE NEW PRESIDENT OF GHANA HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY ? MY GOOD BENEFICIARY I WENT TO KNOW FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE RECEIVE YOUR $900.000WHICH WAS COMPENSATED BY ME BECAUSE OF YOUR KINDLY HELP YOU HAVE GIVEN TO AFRICA REFUGEE CHILDREN FROM THE NEW WESTERN UNION ACCRA GHANA ? IF YOU ARE NOT TRY TO GET IT ON TIME BECAUSE MORE COMPENSATION ARE COMING TO YOU AS A GOOD BENEFICIARY KINDLY LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT I AM WAITING FOR YOUR RESPOND FIND ATTACH OF MY PRESIDENT ID MR BRYAN I ADVICE YOU TO WORK WITH MR. AARON OASTRANDER CITIZEN OF GERMANY HE IS A GOOD MAN THAT IS THE ONLY MAN CAN MAKE YOU GET YOUR FUNDS FROM THE WESTERN UNION SYSTEM I AM THE ONE WHO DEPOSITED THE FUNDS TO YOUR NAME SO THE FUNDS IS FOR YOU OK

LETTER FROM

HIS EXCELLENCY PRESIDENT JOHN DRAMANI MAHAMA
THE NEW PRESIDENT OF GHANA

The Doctor
04-26-2013, 11:41 AM
Return-Path: <presidentmahama.accraghana@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-vc0-f193.google.com (mail-vc0-f193.google.com [209.85.220.193])
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013
Subject: OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT ACCRA GHANA, GOOD NEWS TO YOU.
From: President John Dramani Mahama <presidentmahama.accraghana@gmail.com>

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
ACCRA GHANA.
OSU CANTOMENT.
ACCRA GHANA.

HELLO MR JOHN..... I HAVE TOLD MY MINISTER OF INFORMATION TO CONTACT YOU BUT YOU ARE NOT PICKING UP YOUR CALL NOR REPLYING YOUR EMAIL SO I DECIDE TO CONTACT YOU BY MY VERY SELF. HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY HOPE YOU ARE FINE IF SO THANKS BE TO ALI MIGHT GOD,

I KNOW THIS LETTER WILL COME AS A SURPRISE TO YOU BUT LET ME USE THIS MEDIUM TO INTRODUCES MYSELF TO YOU.

I AM PRESIDENT DR JOHN DRAMANI MAHAMA, THE PRESIDENT OF REPUBLIC OF ACCRA GHANA AND I AM CONTACTING YOU IN RESPECT OF YOUR TRANSACTION

WITH MY COUNTRY FOR LONG TIME AND AFTER MUCH INVESTIGATION.THE B.N.I/GHANA CYBER CRIME, INTERPOL IN COLLABORATION WITH F.B.I SECURITY DISCOVER THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE HERE IN GHANA ACCRA, AND AS THE NEW PRESIDENT OF ACCRA GHANA I HAVE PUT A STOP ON ALL ILL LEGER TRANSACTION GOING ON RIGHT NOW IN ACCRA GHANA

BECAUSE THESE SCAMMERS ARE GIVING MY COUNTRY A BAD NAME.PLEASE TAKE THIS TO YOUR SENSES FOR NO REASON ANY BANKER, SHOULD CONTACT YOU THAT HE HAVE YOUR FUND TO DELIVER TO YOU AND ALSO ANY DIPLOMATIC COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY BECAUSE ALL TRANSACTION MUST PASS THROUGH ME THEN YOU WILL KNOW ITS A REAL TRANSACTION.

SO RIGHT NOW AT THE MOMENT I JUST FINISH HOLDING A MEETING WITH THE PARLIAMENT HOUSE MEMBER HERE IN GOVERNMENT HOUSE AND WE DECIDE TO RELEASE YOUR PENDING CONSIGNMENT BOXES HERE IN CUSTOMS OFFICE , SECURITY COMPANY'S WORTH $ THIRTY-FIVE MILLION USD($35,000,000.00 USD)TO YOU.

BUT THE CONSIGNMENT BOXES WILL BE DELIVER TO YOU BY THE NEW AUTHORIZE DELIVERY DIPLOMAT AGENT OF WHICH THE CONSIGNMENT BOXES HAVE BEEN PENDING FOR SO LONG AWAITING DELIVERY. SO YOU ARE TO CONTACT THE DIPLOMATIC MAN ON HIS

THE NAME OF THE DIPLOMATIC MAN IS DIPLOMAT MOSES HARVEY ,WHO IS RIGHT NOW AT KOTOKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT WITH THE TWO CONSIGNMENT BOXES WORTH $35,000,000,00 USD READY FOR DELIVERY AS SOON AS YOU REPLY BACK WITH YOUR CORRECT DETAIL.

NAME........... UNITED NATION DELIVERY AGENT.(DIPLOMAT MOSES HARVEY)
EMAIL .......... [diplomatmosesharvey@deliveryman.com]
AND PHONE NUMBER. +233543008374

CALL HIM NOW AND SEND YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT HIM TO DELIVER TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

MAKE SURE YOU VERIFY ANY TRANSACTION YOU ARE DOING THAT CAME FROM ACCRA GHANA, TO ME SO AS TO ENABLE ME THE PRESIDENT OF GHANA, CHECK ON IT BEFORE ANY THING BECAUSE THIS IS NEW YEAR AND WE ARE SWEEPING OUT CORRUPTION. I WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AS SOON AS YOU HAVE CALLED THE DIPLOMATIC MAN

REGARDS,
PRESIDENT DR JOHN DRAMANI MAHAMA
ACCRA GHANA
Email: [presidentmahama.accraghana@gmail.com]
Direct Phone to the Office of the President Accra Ghana. +233232411352