PDA

View Full Version : Kelvin Larm

Rusty7172
06-21-2013, 11:35 PM
Be aware of a "Kelvin Larm" working the Craigslist in the state of Colorado using email addys "ksamuel0021@gmail.com" and "Larm.kelvin0000@gmail.com". Scammer attempting to make purchase with checks overnighted to you.

Ram
06-22-2013, 09:05 AM
This post helped me! There are crazy people around thinking they are smart!! Thanks you!!!

Privacy
08-16-2013, 06:45 AM
craigslist reply d2af <d2af285bdc0739b5981ea9c6e729b5a0@reply.craigslist. org>

8:49 PM (3 hours ago)

to 6fj6m-39996874.
Hi..,are you willing to go down a little..? forward your response to my work email at <"lkelvin196500@gmail.com"><lkelvin196500@gmail.com> " if not sold and how much are you willing to go down to. i will reply right away. Thanks

L Kelvin
Midwest Industrial Metals

(657) 200-****
<"lkelvin196500@gmail.com"><lkelvin196500@gmail.com>
<http://www.mimrecycles.com"]www.mimrecycles.com>

Larm Kelvin <larm.kelvin0000@gmail.com>

10:56 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
Hello! let's do like this, actually now I'm not in town for now, I
came to visit my son so i wont be able to meet with you but am ok with
the condition as seen on the advert, I'll proceed in issuing a Check
out to you and when you received the check , I will make arrangement
for pick-up. So get back to me with below details asap.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Postal Code:
Phone Number:
Last Asking Price:

And as soon as this is provided, the payment will be overnight to you
and i will let you know when its mailed out. I need you to be honest
with the sale as I am a God fearing person.

TLuke
08-16-2013, 03:24 PM
Hello! let's do like this, actually now I'm not in town for now, I came to visit my son so i wont be able to meet with you but am ok with the condition as seen on the advert, I'll proceed in issuing a Check out to you and when you received the check , I will make arrangement for pick-up. So get back to me with below details asap.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Postal Code:
Phone Number:
Last Asking Price:

And as soon as this is provided, the payment will be overnight to you and i will let you know when its mailed out. I need you to be honest with the sale as I am a God fearing person.

fluffnutter08
08-17-2013, 01:57 AM
Second time i have recieved an email from this scammer. the most recent being:

"Please excuse typos, this email was sent from my mobile device.

If not sold, how much are you willing to go down to?? forward your response to my work email at " "lr.kelvin6655@gmail.com" " i will reply right away. Thanks

Lam Kelvin
Administrative AssistantŠAuxiliary

Kelvin LANNING HEALTHCARE
76 seager st
Rochester ny 14620
Cell. 917 791 433
"http ://www .lamlanning. org/

then replied...

"Hello! let's do like this, actually now I'm not in town for now, I
came to visit my son so i wont be able to meet with you but am ok with
the condition as seen on the advert, I'll proceed in issuing a Check
out to you and when you received the check , I will make arrangement
for pick-up. So get back to me with below details asap.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Postal Code:
Phone Number:
Last Asking Price:

And as soon as this is provided, the payment will be overnight to you
and i will let you know when its mailed out. I need you to be honest
with the sale as I am a God fearing person."

He has also used the ksamuel email in response to an old post of mine on craigslist, and has used the name "Fawazi" as well. Both times he that he answered to my two different posts he went on about being a "god fearing person" and depending on " good faith and honesty". The first time he tried to contact me under the ksamuel email his first storyregardedt "his secretary accidentally sending the money that was supposed to be sent to the person who was going to pick it up, and asked me to forward the money to the person to pick it up through a money transfer after depositing the check.
He sent me a check from Arizona state university, obviously a fake check. not sure whether to shred it or send it back to the address after voiding it. BEWARE!

Steve H.
08-18-2013, 04:19 AM
I received the exact wording above from Kelvin Larm/Lam Kelvin. The bizarre email about overnighting a check stood out as spam right away.

hmdhjdmomma3
08-22-2013, 05:08 PM
is posting in Indiana craigslist w/visiting son & not in town anymore & the over night chk thing & God fearing person...i didnt not respond again to this character...lets keep people warned!!

Armywife2008
08-25-2013, 01:49 AM
Beware of this guy he is responding to sell add. Claiming he's not in town but will over night a check and arrange for pick up. The address he used to contact me was [larm.kelin003@gmail.com]

De Master Yoda
08-25-2013, 02:02 AM
Armywife2008. Welcome to AFI. Thank you for your post. Hopefully it will warn others.
Here is a link to more details about this scammer:

http://www.google.com.au/?gws_rd=cr#fp=65bdfe15ef2b1107&q=larm.kelin003%40gmail.com