+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lt. Gen. Aliyu Mohammed, of Nigeria

Lt. Gen. Aliyu Mohammed

Lt. Gen. Aliyu Mohammed, former National Security Adviser to the President, Federal Republic of Nigeria
    <alimoh200@terra.es>
    ISP: 77.70.128.170. Nigeria, Comgeo-S1-5-Lagos

This is to inform you about our plan to send your fund to you via cash delivery. This system will be easier for you and for us. We are going to send your contract part payment of US$10. Million to you via diplomatic courier service. I have secured every needed document to cover the money.
    my private e-mail <aliyu_mohammed700@yahoo.com>

Lt. Gen. Aliyu Mohammed, of Nigeria

YEEES!! Any one here like to hit the big time? here is a chance To get a WHOLE Three dollars and FIFTY cents!!

新しいメールアドレスをお知らせします

新しいメールアドレス: [cbnjonptm12@yahoo.co.jp]

Dear Friend, I have a Business Proposal of $3.5usd for you to handle with me. Should you be interested, please send me your Full Names, Private Phone/fax number.I give you more details of this operation.

Kind Regards,

Lt. Gen.Aliyu Mohammed
    *What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.*

I guess he'd be a small time scammer.

Scammer is not too bright!

Kinda makes one wonder how he got to be Lt. Gen.??
    Clearly not one of the better scammers around!
    Scammers beware, my Katana 刀:かたな, is drawn!

Well I don't know about you folks, but I'm going to take my $3.50 and head for Monaco. Double or nothing!

Don't spend it all at one time, Doctor.
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

Void Domain
    Like what is with the people of Nigeria...they think they are too smart for the world or what ?

As posted elsewhere, there are about 139,700,000 people in Nigeria who do NOT think they are smarter than everyone else. There are an estimated 300,000 scammer/criminals (known locally as yahoo boyz or yahoo-yahoo boyz) who do think they are smarter than a lot of people because they can use the internet to steal money. They are able to do that sometimes or the practice of internet scamming would have stopped. Perhaps locally they are "big men" or "big boyz", whatever, but they are just small fish in a big pond. And they are swimming in the ocean....
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes
    "The good of the people is the highest law"- Cicero

. Gen.Mohammed Aliyu, NIGERIA

Network Owner EarthLink, Inc.
    Name servers ITCHY.EARTHLINK.NET
    SCRATCHY.EARTHLINK.NET

Return-Path: <lagemohm1@earthlink.net>
    Received: from elasmtp-mealy.atl.sa.earthlink.net ([209.86.89.69]) (Wichita, Kansas)
    by fipmb03with ESMTP;
    Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008
    Reply-To: Lt Gen Aliyu Mohammed <lgenmohaaliyu1@live.com>
    Subject: OFFICE OF THE NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER TO THE PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

OFFICE OF THE NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER
    TO THE PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

GET BACK TO ME AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVINIENCE

Dear Friend

I am Lt. Gen.Mohammed Aliyu, National Security Adviser to the President Umar Musa Yar Adua Federal Republic of Nigeria. I decided to contact you because of the prevailing security report reaching my office and the intense nature of policy in Nigeria.This is to inform you about our plan to send your fund to you via cash delivery.This system will be easier for you and for us. We are going to send your contract part payment of US$10.5. Million to you via diplomatic courier service.

Note: The money is coming on two security proof boxes. The boxes are sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. This fund was brought to us from America; it was meant for our Local AFEM market. But since the money was not used, I will use my position as the National Security Adviser to the President to send this fund to you.

The boxes are coming with a Diplomatic agent who will accompany the boxes to your house address in your country. All you need to do now Is to send to me your full house address and your identity such as, international passport or driver license including your contact phone numbers, The Diplomatic attached will travel with it. He will call you immediately he arrives your country's airport. I hope you understand me.

I will let you know by the special grace of God when the boxes are airlifted.

Note: The diplomatic does not know the original contents of the boxes. What l declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film Material. I did not declare money to them please. If they call you and ask you the contents please tell them the same thing Ok, i will let you know how far i have gone with the arrangement. I will secure the Diplomatic immunity clearance certificate that will be tagged on the boxes to make it stand as a diplomatic consignment.

This clearance will make it pass every custom checkpoint all over the world without hitch. Confirm the receipt of this message and send the requirements to me immediately you receive this message.If you need more information about this, I will give you the contact of the diplomatic agents for more information on how to carry out the plan.

Please I need urgent reply because the boxes are schedule to leave as soon as we hear from you. Reply me immediately you receive this message via my private E-mail :(genalimohammed@yahoo.co.uk).

Best Regards,

Lt. Gen.Mohammed Aliyu,
    National Security Adviser to the President
    Federal Republic of Nigeria
    Cell Phone 234-8024-112-202 (Nigeria)
    Abraham Lincoln once said: "If I was given 8 hours to cut down a tree...I would spend 6 hours sharpening my axe".

Received: from 76.96.62.13, USA server, Comcast Cable Communications, Inc.
    X-Originating-IP: [76.96.62.13]
    Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009
    From: "Lt. Gen Aliyu Mohammed" <destiny4real5747@earthlink.net>
    Reply-To: "Lt. Gen Aliyu Mohammed" <aliyummmh@live.com>
    Subject: ACCEPT IN GOOD FAITH!!!
    X-Originating-IP: 209.86.224.27

OFFICE OF THE NATIONAL SECURITY
    ADVISER TO THE PRESIDENT FEDERAL
    REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

Good Day, I am Lt. Gen. ALIYU MOHAMMED,

National Security Adviser to President Umaru Musa Yardua Federal Republic of Nigeria. I decided to contact you because of the prevailing security report reaching my office and the intense nature of policy in Nigeria. This is to inform you about our plan to send your fund to you via cash delivery.

This system will be easier for you and for us. We are going to send your contract part payment of US$10. Million to you via diplomatic courier service. I have secured every needed document to cover the money. Note: The money is coming on 2 security proof boxes. The boxes are sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine.

This fund was brought to us from America; it was meant for our Local AFEM market.

But since the money was not used, I will use my position as the National Security Adviser to the President to send this fund to you.Please you don't have to worry for any thing I will finance the

transaction. The boxes are coming with a Diplomatic agent who will accompany the boxes to your house address. All you need to do now Is to send to me the information needed below :

YOUR FULL NAME....
    YOUR HOME ADDRESS....
    YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT....
    YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER....
    YOUR AGE....
    OCCUPATION....
    INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVER LICENSE...,

The Diplomatic attached will travel with it. He will call you immediately he arrives your country's airport. I hope you understand me.I will let you know when the special Grace of God will airlift the boxes.

Note: The diplomatic does not know the original contents of the boxes.What l declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film Material. I did not declare money to them please. If they call you and ask you the contents please tell them the same thing Ok,i will let you know how far I have gone with the arrangement.

I will secure the Diplomatic immunity clearance certificate that will be tagged on the boxes to make it stand as a diplomatic consignment. This clearance will make it pass every custom checkpoint all over the world without hitch.

Confirm the receipt of this message and send the requirements to me immediately you receive this message.If you need more information about this, i will give you the contact of the diplomatic agents for more information on how to carry out the plan. Please I need urgent reply because the boxes are schedule to leave as

soon as we hear from you. Reply me immediately you receive this message and give a call right now D/L +234-80-2209-8119

Best Regards,
    Lt. Gen. ALIYU MOHAMMED
    National Security Adviser to the President
    Federal Republic of Nigeria.
    Direct Email address: [aliyummmh@live.com]
    NOBODY expects the Spanish Administration!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast