Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008
Subject: From Rebeckers Williams
To: [rebeckerw@sify.com]

From Sister(Mrs). Rebecker Williams
Abidjan Ivory Coast WestAfrica

Dearest in the lord,

I am Mrs. Rebecker Williams , fromSierra Leone . I am married to late Mr Philip Williams Obere , whoworked with Sierra Leone Embassy in Ivory Coast for Sixteen years beforehe died in the year 2004,after a brief illness that lasted for only fivedays. We were married for Eighteen years with a duaghter (Stella) wholater died in a motor accident.

Before the untimely death of myhusband,we were both born again Christians(from Moslem to Christianity).And since after his death I decided not to remarry or get a childoutside my matrimonial home .

When my late husband was alive hedeposited the sum of (US$2.5M ) two Million,five hundred ThousandUnited States Dollars) in a General Trust Account with a prime bank inAbidjan Ivory Coast .

Following my ill health, being a victim tocancer , I have decided to donate this fund to a Christain organizations(Church) that will utilize this fund the way I am going to instructherein,according to the desire of my late husband. I want this fund tobe used in Christian Activities like,Orphanages, Christain schools, andChurches for propagating the word of God and to endeavour that the houseof the lord is maintained.

I took this decision because I don't haveany child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are notChristians and do not know about this deposit . I am not afraid ofdeath since I know where I am going. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lordwill fight my case and I shall hold my peace".

I don't need anytelephone communication in this regard because of my health situation aswell the presence of my late husband's relatives around me . I don'twant them to know about this development/wish of my late husband hence Iwant it to be fulfilled . As soon as I receive your reply, I shall giveyou the contact of the bank here in Abidjan and would introduce youofficially to them. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthyChristian. Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spiritand truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life as wellcommit me into your daily prayers. Contact me as soon as possible sinceany delay in your reply will give me room to source anotherChurch/christian for this same purpose. Please assure me that you willact accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to receive your replyimmediately .

Remain blessed in the Lord.
Yours in Christ,
Sister Rebecker Williams.
Avenue 4 Marcory residential
14 bp 211 Abidjan 14