Sent: Monday, August 4, 2008
Subject: ATM GLOBAL CARD DELIVERY NOTICE

EQUITORIAL TRUST BANK PLC
201 ROYAL PLAZA, VICTORIA-ISLAND LAGOS NIGERIA `
Tel: 234-1-765 2322,
E-mail; [rickmason@etn.org]

REF: ATM-4004

Attn:

I am pleased to notify you that your ATM GLOBAL DEBIT CARD is ready for delivery. Your ATM GLOBAL DEBIT CARD is valued US$ 7.7 Million being your part-payment of USD 4.2 million and Interest payment of USD 3.5 million on your contract/ inheritance sum. Please bear with us, that the maximum amount you can withdraw with your ATM GLOBAL DEBIT CARD for now is $ 19500 per day. Based on the directives from the presidency, to make sure that your ATM CARD is delivered to you on time, you have to personally call me on this phone number; +234 8084 300 605 OR +234-1-765-2322 to monitor the onward delivery of your ATM GLOBAL CARD online as soon as you get the tracking number from the bank.

We have made an arrangement with an International fast and reliable courier service to get your ATM Card to your door step in the next THREE (3) DAYS.

Please reconfirm your address to avoid wrong delivery. When the Courier representatives are in your country, they will give you a call, please make sure you are home to collect your parcel yourself. The courier cost is $80, while the insurance is $200 and the stamp duty fee is $140, making a total of $420

Please send the $ 420 in the name of the bank account officer; OWEN NOSA via Western Union Money transfer Lagos Nigeria OR Money Gram.

Please call me on this phone number; +234 80 8430 0605 OR +234-1-765-2322, as soon as you send the cost.

Yours Faithfully
Rick Mason
Head, ATM Dept.