Reply-to: [davidjames.esq.llb@live.co.uk]

MANAGING PARTNER
    DAVID JAMES,ESQ.
    Berkshires House, 168-173 High Holborn,
    London WCIV 7AA
    United Kingdom.
    [davidjames.esq.llb@live.co.uk]

NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEST
    On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr. Fernando Sergio Morales; I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter returned undelivered.I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address on the WILL. I wish to notify you that late Engr. Fernando Sergio Morales made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Six Million One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$6,100.000.00 ) to you in the codicil and last testament to his WILL.

This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true. Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were recommended to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good. Engr. Fernando Sergio Morales until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers. He had a very good heart and loved to give out.His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his life time. Late Engr.Fernando Sergio Morales died on the 13th day of December,2005 at the age of 80 years, and his WILL is now ready for execution.

According to him this money is to support your humanitarian activities and to help the poor and the needy in our society. Please if I reach you this time as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job.

I hope to hear from you in no distant time through the private email address below. (davidjames.esq.llb@live.co.uk)

Yours in Service,
    Barrister David James.
    "Though the pen is mightier than the sword, the sword speaks louder and stronger at any given moment." - Sir Roger Fenwick

From DAVID JAMES
    Return-Path: <davidjames20044@yahoo.es>
    Received: from 41.220.75.3, Nigeria, Lagos, vgccl.net, IP Block Assigned for Mobile Data Services Network at Ojota
    Abuse report to: MTN Nigeria, Churchgate Towers, 30, Afribank Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, phone: +234 803 200 4508, e-mail: [Ipsystemssupport@mtnnigeria.net] or Ogunbanwo Oluwaseyi, Plot L-1HFP, Engineering Industrial layout, km 22, phone: +234 14618871, fax-no: +234 1 4618553, e-mail: [hostmaster@vgccl.net], [abuse@vgccl.net]
    Reply-To: <davidjames20055@yahoo.es>
    Subject: NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEST
    Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008

MANAGING PARTNER
    DAVID JAMES,ESQ.
    Berkshires House, 168-173 High Holborn, London WCIV 7AA
    United Kingdom.

NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEST

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr. Fernando Sergio Morales; I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter returned undelivered.

I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address on the WILL. I wish to notify you that late Engr. Fernando Sergio Morales made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Six Million One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$6,100.000.00 ) to you in the codicil and last testament to his WILL.

This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true. Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were recommended to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good. Engr. Fernando Sergio Morales until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers. He had a very good heart and loved to give out. His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his life time. Late Engr.Fernando Sergio Morales died on the 13th day of December,2005 at the age of 80 years, and his WILL is now ready for execution.

According to him this money is to support your humanitarian activities and to help the poor and the needy in our society. Please if I reach you this time as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job. I hope to hear from you in no distant time through the email address below.

Yours in Service,
    Barrister David James.
    Email [davidjames20055@yahoo.es]
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

From DAVID JAMES, ESQ.
    Return-Path: <david.james21@live.com>
    Received: from 212.100.250.230, Nigeria from TurboDial Ltd, abuse to [abuse@rackspace.com]
    Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009
    Subject: NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEST
    Reply-To: [paward066@yahoo.com.hk]

MANAGING PARTNER
    DAVID JAMES,ESQ.
    Berkshires House, 168-173 High Holborn, London WCIV 7AA
    United Kingdom.

NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEST

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr. Fernando Sergio Morales; I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address on the WILL. I wish to notify you that late Engr. Fernando Sergio Morales made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Six Million One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$6,100.000.00 ) to you in the codicil and last testament to his WILL.

This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true. Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were recommended to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good. Engr. Fernando Sergio Morales until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers. He had a very good heart and loved to give out.

His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his life time. Late Engr.Fernando Sergio Morales died on the 13th day of December,2005 at the age of 80 years, and his WILL is now ready for execution.

According to him, this money is to support your humanitarian/medical activities and to help the poor and the needy in our society. Please if I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job. I hope to hear from you in no distant time. Note: You are advised to contact me with my personal email address below:

E-mail: [paward066@yahoo.com.hk]

I await your prompt response and please keep this very discrete and to yourself until the transfer of the funds to you is finalised.

Yours in Service,
    Barrister David James.
    Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

scammed again

Red face Barrister David James Esq

Wow, this guy gets around. LOL Sounds like there are too many people being offered this fake money for it to matter anyway. When it gets to us (right) it will be like a buck.

GrasSpriet
    NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEST

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr. Fernando Sergio Morales;I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter returned ndelivered.

I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address on the WILL. I wish to notify you that late Engr. Fernando Sergio Morales made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Six Million One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$6,100.000.00 ) to you in the codicil and last testament to his WILL.

This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true. Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were recommended to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good. Engr. Fernando Sergio Morales

until his death was a member of the German and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers. He had a very good heart and loved to give out.

His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his life time. Late Engr.Fernando Sergio Morales died on the 13th day of December,2005 at the age of 80 years, and his WILL is now ready for execution.

According to him this money is to support your humanitarian activities and to help the poor and the needy in our society. Please if I reach you this time as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job.I hope to hear from you in no distant time through the email address below.

Yours in Service,
    Barrister David James Esq
    +34 672 804 592

"I'm RICH"

[davidjames908@yahoo.com.hk]<----this email adress was in the header of the email

Return-Path: <luckeywe322@poczta.onet.pl>
    Received: from 188.72.225.196, Germany, netdirekt e.K., [abuse@netdirekt.de]
    Reply-To: <davidjames@insing.com>
    Subject: My Dear Friend
    Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010

Cannon Street, London EC4M 5SE,
    London, UK

My Dear Friend,

I did a lot of searching before choosing your contact from your country's website and business online register. It is with trust and sincerity that I approach you for assistance to transfer some funds into your bank account. Please do accept my apology if my mail infringes on your personal ethics. My name is David James, A Private Lawyer based here in London. Honestly it will be my humble pleasure if we can work together.

I would like you to act as the next of kin to my deceased client who made a deposit of Six Million Pounds Only with a Finance House here in London few years back. He died in an auto crash with his wife and only child without any registered next of kin and as such the funds now have an open beneficiary mandate with a Finance House here in London. This means that any person from your country can act as the next of kin of the deceased person for claiming the inheritance funds without any risk involved.

If you are interested in this transactions, Please do let me know immediately so that I can give you comprehensive details on how to proceed. I urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible.

Regards,
    David James
    Aaahh! Hate scamming!

+ Reply to Thread