From mrssalama4
Return-Path: <mrssalama4@sillver.us>
Received: from 72.14.204.225 (EHLO qb-out-0506.google.com)
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008
Reply-To: [salam_ahmed001@yahoo.fr]
Subject: CALL ME IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE FOR MORE DETAILS 0022678871787.

Dear Good Friend.

How are you together with your family I hope all is well? Considering the fact, I did not know you in person or even have seen you before but due to the true revelation that I should share this lucrative opportunity with you, I have no choice other than to contact you. So kindly consider this message essential and confidential.

First and foremost I have to introduce myself to you I am Mrs. SALAM AHMED, from Burkina Faso in west Africa, the Audit and Account Manager of Group bank of Africa (BOA) in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso West Africa.

I had the intent to contact you over transferring of FUND, worth the sum of Twenty five Million Two Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars. (US$25.2M) for the betterment of our progress, I agree that 30% of the total amount will be for you and 70% for me.

I need your urgent response on assurance of trust that you will not deny my share when once the fund is transfer to your personal bank account.

I need you're urgently responses through this email (salam_ahmed001@yahoo.fr) reply with your information as I stated bellow, Once I receive your information I will give you more details information and how you will apply to our bank for the processing of transferring the fund into your personal bank account.

(1) Your Full names:
(2) Private phone number:
(3) Current residential address:
(4) International passport copy or ID card:
(5) Age and Sex:
(6) Occupation:

You can call me on my private contact phone line for more clarifications about the transaction, No: 0022678871787.

I look forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Mrs. SALAM AHMED