+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr Mrs Sarah Alade

Dr Mrs Sarah Alade

From DR (MRS) SARAH ALADE
    Return-Path: <egobia_bestman@emsergipe.com>
    Received: from 200.254.87.131, Brazilian server, RADIO TELEVISAO DE SERGIPE SA, abuse report to [abuse@embratel.net.br]
    From: DR (MRS) SARAH ALADE <egobia_bestman@emsergipe.com>
    Reply-To: [drsarahalade2@yahoo.it]
    To: TREATASMOSTURGENT
    Subject: TREAT AS MOST URGENT
    Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008

Attn: Sir/Madam

My name is Dr Mrs Sarah Alade Deputy Governor, Economic Policy of Central Bank of Nigeria, i am seeking your assitance to transfer the sum of 21.5m usd into your foreign bank account. The sum in question is as a result of overfloat of funds in our treasury.

Please get back to me on my private email address for more information. Email: [drsarahalade4@yahoo.it]

Thank you,
    Dr Mrs Sarah Alade
    Deputy Governor,
    Economic Policy
    Central Bank of Nigeria
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes
    "The good of the people is the highest law"- Cicero

Déjà-vu.

Return-Path: <debtpmt@att.net>
    Received: from 72.47.106.86, US server, Cebridge Connections, [abuse@suddenlink.net]
    Reply-To: <debtpmt5@aol.com>
    Subject: Re: Urgent Notice
    Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011

Dr. (Mrs) Sarah O. Alade
    (Deputy Governor, Economic Policy)
    Central Bank of Nigeria.

Attention: Valued Beneficiary,

On behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria, the president and Commander in chief of the armed forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR, wishes to inform you through the Nigeria's Apex Bank (Central Bank of Nigeria) that all pending/outstanding contracts/inheritance payments that originated from Nigeria have been cancelled and recalled back from the various European, Asian and American banks designated as offshore payment outlets of the Federal Republic of Nigeria back to the coffers of the Federal Government account.

This action was taken by the Nigerian Government based on the meeting held by our New President (Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR) with the American President, and some African Union delegates as Nigerian Government was directed to ensure that our Government compensates all the foreigners who have been duped or scammed by the Nigerian imposters and hoodlums in the past while trying to receive their fund.

During a thorough investigation by the Nigerian financial experts on all the scam victims files, it was discovered that you are among the victims, and by so doing; you are to be compensated as agreed by the above mentioned presidents, and your fund will have to be transferred to your designated bank accounts or any other means convenient for you that is not against your country's financial laws.

Being a victim of scam in the past, and based on this new development, On 'NO' account should you pass this piece of information to those scammers until you receive your fund as they will also scam you of your hard earned money if you fail to adhere strictly to this instruction.

Therefore, before the process will take effect, you are advised to reply to this message urgently to enable my office expedite action on the release of the compensation payment without further delay, by re-confirming your data as follows: -

(1) Your full name:
    (2) Your full residential address
    (3) Phone/fax and mobile No:
    (4) Company name, position and address:
    (5) Profession/age:
    (6) Scanned copy of your I.D:
    (7) Your full receiving bank account information.
    (8) Your Contract / Inheritance amount.

This instruction was given to the Nigeria's Apex Bank (Central Bank of Nigeria) through my office as the Deputy Governor, Economic Policy of Central Bank of Nigeria to take the responsibility of paying all the approved beneficiaries in this first payment quarter of the fiscal year 2011.

Your immediate compliance to this will expedite actions on your Payment because we have a lot of listed victims to be settled within a specific period of time. And note that the Federal Government of Nigeria have ordered that you should ignore any further mail to you without this CODE: (AGN/FMF/2-11) on all the subject of messages to you regarding to your payment, to avoid diversion of fund to a wrong account.

You have to be careful as many people will want to extort money from you by impersonating me and my office claiming to be in position to release your fund, so all your information must come to my office, as I must speak to every beneficiary on the phone before the transfer will be effected.

Finally, I am a woman of high integrity and have a name to protect, so please you need to help me to serve you better as unnecessary delay on your part may not be tolerated please.

Thanks,

Yours Sincerely,
    Dr. (Mrs) Sarah O. Alade
    (Deputy Governor, Economic Policy)
    Central Bank of Nigeria.
    D/Line: 00234 708 3317174

*** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - PLEASE READ FIRST. ***

This e-mail message (and all attachments, if any) is intended only for the use of the individual or the authorized representative of the entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information which is confidential and protected from disclosure by law as proprietary information, legally privileged or otherwise. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are not to read the contents and any use, disclosure, distribution or copying of the transmitted material is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please immediately contact the sender to confirm the deletion or destruction of this message and all copies.
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes
    "The good of the people is the highest law"- Cicero

Return-Path: <lian@parastar.co.id>
    Received: from 41.71.145.36, Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
    Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014
    Reply-To: "Central Bank Of Nigeria" <centralbankofnigeria564@yahoo.com.hk>
    Subject: CHANGE OF BENEFICIARY

CHANGE OF BENEFICIARY

One Mr. John T. Kehoe of 122 Fitch Way, Sacramento, Ca. 95864 filing application contrary to your pending fund transfer. The above mentioned person visited this Bank yesterday with a power of attorney given in his favor by your good self, granting him the benefit to process and claim your inheritance of $5,000,000.00 for personal reasons. He further Stated that the online account be Terminated while the fund should be wired to his Bank account with Bank Of America, Routing Number 121000358.Our office have ask Mr. John T. Kehoe return back to the Bank within 48hours to enable us have a personal confirmation from you being hitherto the beneficiary.

We are sorry to have delayed your instruction in giving out this fund since we must adhere to the modus operandi of this honorable bank by making sure this request is verified and confirmed by the beneficiary and his existing attorney. Your confirmation to the above will be appreciated. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,
    Dr. Sarah Alade.
    Acting Gorvernor
    Head of Operations.
    CENTRAL BANKPlc
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

Ah, golden oldies.

X-SID-PRA: centralbankonline2008@googlemail.com
    Received: from mail-qc0-f196.google.com ([209.85.216.196])
    Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014
    Subject: Attention: Dear Customer .( Are you still alive?)
    From: CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA <centralbankonline2008@googlemail.com>
    Return-Path: centralbankonline2008@googlemail.com

From the Office Of the New Acting Executive Governor of Central Bank,
    Tinubu Square, Lagos, Nigeria.

Attention: Dear Customer .

How are you today? Are you still alive? I am Mrs. Sarah Alade, the new acting Governor Of Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN). Your file was among the files on my table since I resumed office as the new acting Governor last week as the PRESIDENCY Have suspended the DR. SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI as the Governor due to his inability to handle things here in the CENTRAL BANK, so get back to me as I would like to help you, make sure that you are paid, as soon as possible.

Waiting to hear From You,

Yours Sincerely,
    Mrs. Sarah Alede,
    Acting Governor,
    Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN)
    Macadamia -- too small for a republic and too large for an insane asylum.

Received from: 168.167.21.31, BOTSWANA, Gaborone, Botswana Telecommunications Corporation
    Return-path: <marketing@acee.co.th>

Reply-to: ~sarahalade@e-mail.ua>
    Subject: Good News About Your Funds In CBN
    Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014

Confidential Message.

I know that you might be surprise on this mail, but I am telling you the truth. I know that it is against my official duty to release confidential issue like this to an outsider.There is nothing I can do to help you beside this; I am taking this bold step because of my belief as a Christian.I am Dr. Sarah Alade (OON),Deputy Governor, Economic Policy at Central Bank Of Nigeria

What I want to tell you is about your fund with the Federal Government of Nigeria, there are a lot forces working against you right from the last CBN Governor Prof Charlse Soludo and the just retired CBN Governor Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi with other Top officials of all the Commercial Banks here in Nigeria, they have been frustrating people by demanding upfront payment from them constantly, If I tell you that they are using all these money you sent to them to work against you, you might not believe it.

But it is reality. There is a way I can assist you get your fund without you paying any charges to get your fund, it is risky but one has to take it, I have assisted one woman from Mexico with it since i resume office as the Deputy Governor, it worked out though her fund was US$10.5m-. What you have to do is to open another bank account any where, if you can open it in another place, it will be nice, but what you have to bear in mind is that you have to re-transfer the fund to another account immediately you confirmed it in your account, I know why I want it this way.

If you want me to go ahead, let me know as soon as you get this mail, if I make the transfer into your account this week, it might be next three months that they will find out and by then, you have re-transferred the fund into another account.

Get back to me as soon as you get this mail so that I will be in better position to know what to do.Get back to me on this email: sarahalade@e-mail.ua

Sincerely,
    Dr. Sarah Alade (OON),
    Deputy Governor,
    Economic Policy at Central Bank Of Nigeria
    No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many scammers may be terribly inconvenienced.
    Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. - Old Chinese Proverb

Return-Path: <car@rgoc.com.ph>
    Received: from User ([83.110.4.96]) UAE, Abu Dhabi, Emirates Telecommunications Corporation
    Reply-To: <sarahalade@e-mail.ua>
    Subject: Good News About Your Funds
    Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014
    Return-Path: car@rgoc.com.ph

Confidential Message.

I know that you might be surprise on this mail, but I am telling you the truth. I know that it is against my official duty to release confidential issue like this to an outsider.There is nothing I can do to help you beside this; I am taking this bold step because of my belief as a Christian.I am Dr. Sarah Alade (OON),Deputy Governor, Economic Policy at Central Bank Of Nigeria

What I want to tell you is about your fund with the Federal Government of Nigeria, there are a lot forces working against you right from the last CBN Governor Prof Charlse Soludo and the just retired CBN Governor Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi with other Top officials of all the Commercial Banks here in Nigeria, they have been frustrating people by demanding upfront payment from them constantly, If I tell you that they are using all these money you sent to them to work against you, you might not believe it.

But it is reality. There is a way I can assist you get your fund without you paying any charges to get your fund, it is risky but one has to take it, I have assisted one woman from Mexico with it since i resume office as the Deputy Governor, it worked out though her fund was US$10.5m-. What you have to do is to open another bank account any where, if you can open it in another place, it will be nice, but what you have to bear in mind is that you have to re-transfer the fund to another account immediately you confirmed it in your account, I know why I want it this way.

If you want me to go ahead, let me know as soon as you get this mail, if I make the transfer into your account this week, it might be next three months that they will find out and by then, you have re-transferred the fund into another account.

Get back to me as soon as you get this mail so that I will be in better position to know what to do.Get back to me on this email: sarahalade@e-mail.ua

Sincerely,
    Dr. Sarah Alade (OON),
    Deputy Governor,
    Economic Policy at Central Bank Of Nigeria
    "Though the pen is mightier than the sword, the sword speaks louder and stronger at any given moment." - Sir Roger Fenwick

Received from: 212.120.160.134, RUSSIAN FEDERATION, OJSC Rostelecom
    Return-Path: <gold@knta.or.kr>

Reply-To: <sarahalade@e-mail.ua>
    To: undisclosed-recipients:
    Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014

same email text as post above
    No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many scammers may be terribly inconvenienced.
    Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. - Old Chinese Proverb

Return-path: <sales@hsk.com.my>
    Reply-to: <sarahalade@e-mail.ua>
    Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014

same email as The Doctor's post above

+ Reply to Thread