Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Susan Shabangu. Deputy Minister of South Africa

That is the host server but it isn't the computer that sent it. The scammer is probably in South Africa.
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

Wink Not Correct

The information is not the location of the host computer but the location of the computer that sent the information

Quote Originally Posted by tired View Post
    The information is not the location of the host computer but the location of the computer that sent the information
    Correct! But in this case the address is part of a block of 255*255 addresses in a range registered to GoDaddy -
    NetRange: 72.167.0.0 - 72.167.255.255
    CIDR: 72.167.0.0/16
    OriginAS: AS26496
    NetName: GO-DADDY-SOFTWARE-INC
    NetHandle: NET-72-167-0-0-1
    Parent: NET-72-0-0-0-0
    NetType: Direct Allocation
    NameServer: CNS1.SECURESERVER.NET
    NameServer: CNS2.SECURESERVER.NET
    NameServer: CNS3.SECURESERVER.NET
    Comment:
    RegDate: 2007-07-05
    Updated: 2008-01-18
    Which gives us where GoDadday is, in Scottsdale, but not where the actual scammer is sitting at the keyboard where he sent the email from. GoDaddy may be able to provide more specific information from their network logs on where the connection to their network came from, but as the criminal is using a "gmail" account which masks the true origin even that may not be accurate,
    Stipendia enim peccati mors sunt.
    "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem" : Guillelmus de Occam

Do not annoy the Dragonsfor you are small and crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Date: May 26, 2009
    Subject: GET BACK TO ME
    Return-Path: <cd@hsfghg.com>
    Received: from 41.242.194.189, South Africa, Pretoria, Telkom SA Limited, abuse report to [abuse@saix.net]
    X-Originating-Ip: 41.242.194.189

From Mrs Susan shabangu
    Deputy minister of Mining

South africa
    TEL: +27-76-800-9033
    E-mail:
    [sshabangu103@gmail.com]

Dear Sir/madam,
    please kindly open the attachment and get back to me
    Best Regards
    Mrs susan shabangu Msq

FROM MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU
    DEPUTY MINISTER OF MINING
    OF THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
    TELE: +27-76-800-966

Good Day:

Compliments of the day to you, with due respect, trust and humility, I write to you this proposal,

First, let me start by introducing myself as MRS SUSAN SHABANGU, a mother of three children and the Deputy Minister of Mining of the Republic of South Africa since May 2009. To date under the auspices of the President of South Africa MR JACOB ZUMA. After due deliberation with my children, I decided to contact you for your assistance in standing as a beneficiary to the sum of US$30.5M (Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) You can view my profile at my (website by clicking ( www.info.gov.za/gol/gcis_profile.jsp?id=1066 ) and read about me. THE PROPOSAL, After the swearing in ceremony making me the Deputy Minister of Mining, my husband Mr. Ndebele Shabangu died while he was on an official trip to Trinidad and Tobago in 1996.After his death, I discovered that he had some funds in a dollar account which amounted to the sum of US$30.5M with a security and finance institution in South Africa of which I will divulge information to you when I get your full consent and support to go for a change of beneficiary and subsequent transfer of the funds into you a comfortable and conducive account of your choice.

This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which he executed with the Government of South Africa. Though I assisted him in getting this contract but I never knew that it was over-invoiced by him. I am afraid that the government of South Africa might start to investigate on contracts awarded from 1990 to date.

If they discover this money in his bank account, they will confiscate it and seize his assets here in South Africa and this will definitely affect my political career in, government. I want your assistance in opening an account with bankers through my banker so that this fund could be wired into your account directly without any hitch.

I am offering you 20% of the principal sum which amounts to US$6,100.000.00 (Six million One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) and 5% will be for any expenses that both of us may Insure in this transaction. And another 5% will go for Motherless babes home. However, you have to assure me and also be ready to go into agreement with me that you will not elope with my fund. If you agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of urgency send me an email.

(sshabangu103@gmail.com) if you want to speak with my Banker that promises to help move this fund out of South Africa to your account, that is fine and okay by me. or any time you want to speak with me then I will give you my private numbers so that we can talk more about the transfer, Please I do not need to remind you of the need for absolute Confidentiality of this transaction.
    My regards to your family

Yours faithfully,
    MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU
    Deputy Minister of Mining of the
    Republic of South Africa since May 2009
    Aaahh! Hate scamming!

Return-Path: <nb@gdtefdu.com>
    Received: from 68.178.232.33 (HELO smtpout23-03.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net)
    Subject: MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU
    Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009

Message contains attachments
    FROM MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU.doc (24KB)

[susanshabngu@gmail.com]
    Please kindly check the attachment and you contact me with the above email address:

MRS.SUSAN SHABANGU

FROM MRS.SUSAN SHABANGU
    MINISTER OF MINING

Dear Sir/ Madam
    Compliments of the day to you, with due respect, trust and humility, I write to you this proposal,

First, let me start by introducing myself as MRS SUSAN SHABANGU, a mother of three children and the Minister of Mining of the Republic of South Africa since May 2009. To date under the auspices of the President of South Africa MR JACOB ZUMA. After due deliberation with my children, I decided to contact you for your assistance in standing as a beneficiary to the sum of US$30.5M (Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) You can view my profile at my (website by clicking (www.info.gov.za/gol/gcis_profile.jsp?id=1066 ) and read about me. THE PROPOSAL, After the swearing in ceremony making me the Minister of Mining, my husband Mr. Ndebele Shabangu died while he was on an official trip to Trinidad and Tobago in 1996.After his death, I discovered that he had some funds in a dollar account which amounted to the sum of US$30.5M with a security and finance institution in South Africa of which I will divulge information to you when I get your full consent and support to go for a change of beneficiary and subsequent transfer of the funds into you a comfortable and conducive account of your choice.

This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which he executed with the Government of South Africa. Though I assisted him in getting this contract but I never knew that it was over-invoiced by him. I am afraid that the government of South Africa might start to investigate on contracts awarded from 1990 to date.

If they discover this money in his bank account, they will confiscate it and seize his assets here in South Africa and this will definitely affect my political career in, government. I want your assistance in opening an account with bankers through my banker so that this fund could be wired into your account directly without any hitch.

I am offering you 20% of the principal sum which amounts to US$6,100.000.00 (Six million One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) and 5% will be for any expenses that both of us may Insure in this transaction. And another 5% will go for Motherless babes home. However, you have to assure me and also be ready to go into agreement with me that you will not elope with my fund. If you agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of urgency send me an email.

(susanshabngu@gmail.com) if you want to speak with my Banker that promises to help move this fund out of South Africa to your account, that is fine and okay by me. or any time you want to speak with me then I will give you my private numbers so that we can talk more about the transfer, Please I do not need to remind you of the need for absolute Confidentiality of this transaction.

My regards to your family
    Yours faithfully,
    MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU
    Minister of Mining of the
    My private e mail address, [susanshabngu@gmail.com]

Hi All,

Point to consider is that these guys are everywhere.

I was in London, near Earls Court, Hogarth lane to be exact, and saw a

'Surf all day" for a quid sign at a cafe. Went in to read my mails, and boy, it

was filled with lads.

There were arrest in Netherlands and even france.

They are like fungi.

X-SID-PRA: susan shabnagu <shabnagu_34@msn.com>
    Received: from 41.208.48.180, South Africa, MTN Network Solutions Pty Ltd
    Return-Path: [shabnagu_34@msn.com]
    X-Originating-IP: [41.208.48.180]
    Reply-To: <shabansusan03@gmail.com>
    Subject: FROM MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU
    Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009

FROM MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU
    [shabansusan02@gmail.com]
    Tel: +27-78-178-1976

Good Day,
    Firstly, let me start by introducing myself as Mrs Susan Shabangu, I am visually impaired Widow, a mother of three children and fomar Deputy Minister for Safety and Security of the Republic of South Africa from 29th April 1996, under the auspices of the President of South Africa, Mr Thabo Mbeki, and now elected as a Deputy Minister of Mining, From 11th May 2009 under the auspices of the new President of South Africa, Mr. Jacob Zuma.

luckly, I got your contact curtsey in our foreign information exchange in South Africa on a personal request in search of a reliable and trustworthy foreign individual, though we have not melt before, After due deliberation with my children, I decided to contact you for your assistance in standing as a beneficiary to the sum of US$30.5M ( Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) You can view my profile at my (website by clicking ( www.info.gov.za/gol/gcis_profile.jsp?id=1066 ). susan Shabangu and read about me. THE PROPOSAL, After the swearing in ceremony making me the Deputy Minister of Safety and Security, my husband Mr. Ndelebe Shabangu died while he was on an official trip to Trinidad and Tobago in 1996.After his death, I discovered that he had some funds in a dollar account which amounted to the sum of US$30.5M with a security and finance institution in South Africa of which I will divulge information to you when I get your full consent and support to go for a change of beneficiary and subsequent transfer of the funds into you a comfortable and conducive account of your choice.

This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which he executed with the Government of South Africa. Though I assisted him in getting this contract but I never knew that it was over-invoiced by him. I am afraid that the government of South Africa might start to investigate on contracts awarded from 1990 to date. If they discover this money in his bank account, they will confiscate it and seize his assets here in South Africa and this will definitely affect my political career in, government. I want your assistance in opening an account with bankers through my banker so that this fund could be wired into your account directly without any hitch.

I am offering you 20% of the principal sum which amounts to US$6,100.000.00 (Six million One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only)And 5% will be for Any expenses that both of us may Incure in this transaction. And another 5%will go for Motherless babes home. However, you have to assure me and also be ready to go into agreement with me that you will not elope with my fund. If you agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of urgency send me email only: [shabansusan02@gmail.com] OR Fax+27865170906.

If you want to speak with my Banker or my elder son,that is fine and okay by me.you can contact my son on his dilect line+27-78-178-1976} or any time you want to speak with me then i will give you my private numbers so that we can talk more about the transfer, Moreover the name of my son is {MR Frank shabangu} Please I do not need to remind you of the need for absolute Confidentiality of this transaction.
    My regards to your family.

yours faithfully,
    MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU
    Email: [shabansusan02@gmail.com]
    Deputy Minister of Mining,
    South Africa

Received: from 165.146.18.202, South Africa, Telkom SA Limited, abuse report to [abuse@saix.net]
    Reply-To: <alshabangufamilyza@gmail.com>
    From: "Mrs. Susan Shabangu"<jerry_kayinga1955@hotmail.com>
    Subject: URGENT TRANSFER ASSISTANCE
    Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009

From Mrs. Susan Shabangu
    Minister of Mining
    South Africa .Tel: +27-72-271-4589
    E-mail: [alshabangufamilyza@gmail.com]

URGENT TRANSFER ASSISTANCE

Dear Sir/Madam

First, let me start by introducing myself as Mrs. Susan Shabangu, a mother of three children and the Minister of Mining since 9th May 2009 to date under the auspices of the president of South Africa Mr. Jacob Zuma.

After due deliberation with my children, I decided to contact you for your assistance in standing as a beneficiary to the sum of US$30.m (Thirty million, united states dollars only) The proposal, after the swearing in ceremony making me the deputy minister of safety and security during president Thabo Mbeki government, my husband Mr. Ndelebe Shabangu died while he was on an official trip to Trinidad and Tobago in 1996.

After his death, i discovered that he had some funds in a dollar account which amounted to the sum of US$30.m with a security and finance institution in south Africa of which i will divulge information to you when i get your full consent and support to go for a change of beneficiary and subsequent transfer of the funds into you a comfortable and conducive account of your choice.

This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract, which he executed with the government of South Africa. Though i assisted him in getting this contract but i never knew that it was over-invoiced by him.

I am afraid that the government of South Africa might start to investigate on contracts awarded from 1990 to date. If they discover this money in his bank account, they will confiscate it and seize his assets here in South Africa and this will definitely affect my political career in government.

I want your assistance in opening an account with bankers through my banker so that this fund could be wired into your account directly without any hitch. As soon as the fund gets to your account, you are expected to move it immediately into another personal bank account in your country. I will see to it that the account is not traced from South Africa. As soon as you have confirmed the fund into your account, I will send my eldest son with my attorney to come to your country to discuss on business investments.

For your assistance, I am offering you 25% you have to assure me and also be ready to go into agreement with me that you will not elope with my fund. If you agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of urgency send me an email. Due to my sensitive position in the South African government.

Please do not call on the office line, because of the sensitivity of this transaction except of the above direct line; you can contact my son Alex Shabangu direct line +27-72-271-4589, I prefer you send me email than call.

All correspondence must be by email to my private email address, [alshabangufamilyza@gmail.com] if you want to speak with my banker, that is fine and okay by me. You will have to send down you private telephone /fax number so that I can forward it to him to reach you from time to time this is for security reasons.

Please I do not need to remind you of the need for absolute confidentiality of
    this transaction must succeed. If you do not feel comfortable with this transaction, do not hesitate to discontinue.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation and my regards to your family.
    Mrs. Susan Shabangu
    Minister of Mining
    Go ahead, make my day.

Mrs. Susan Shabangu, Widow

Reply-to: [remspop@hotmail.com]
    Date: Wed, Jun 16, 2010
    Subject: Please, Can l Trust You.

FROM MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU.
    DEPUTY MINISTER OF MINING,
    THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA.

Good Day,

First of all, let me start by introducing myself. l am MRS SUSAN SHABANGU, a mother of three children and the Deputy Minister of Mining, the Republic of South Africa since May 2009. To date under the auspices of the President of South Africa Mr. Jacob Zuma. After due deliberation with my children, I decided to contact you for your assistance in standing as a beneficiary to the sum of US$30.5M (Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only). You can view my profile at my (website by clicking (www.info.gov.za/gol/gcis_profile.jsp?id=1066) and read about me. THE PROPOSAL, after the swearing in ceremony making me the Deputy Minister of Mining, my husband Mr. Ndebele Shabangu died while he was on an official trip to Trinidad and Tobago in 1996. After his death, I discovered that he had some funds in a dollar account which amounted to the sum of US$30.5M with a security and finance institution in Island packaged as a Consignment tagged TREASURY of which I will divulge information to you when I get your full consent and support to go for a change of beneficiary and subsequent paper work of the funds in you name.

This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which he executed with the Government of South Africa. Though I assisted him in getting this contract but I never knew that it was over-invoiced by him. I am afraid that the government of South Africa might start to investigate on contracts awarded from 1990 to date. If they discover this TREASURY in his name, they will confiscate it and seize his assets here in South Africa and this will definitely affect my political career in government. I want your assistance in claiming the Consignment through the Financial institution in lsland, so that this fund would be secured in your position without any hitch.

I am offering you 20% of the principal sum which amounts to US $6,100.000.00 (Six million One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) and 5% will be for any expenses that both of us may Insure in this transaction. And another 5% has been mapped out for motherless babies home here in South Africa. However, you have to assure me and also be ready to go into agreement with me that you will not elope with my fund. If you agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of urgency send me an email. (remspop@hotmail.com, OR [beet.office@yahoo.co.uk). Please I do not need to remind you of the need for absolute Confidentiality of this transaction until we confirm the receipt of the fund in your care.

I need your full name, your complete address, your occupation/position held in office, your age/gender, your nationality, your telephone and fax numbers respectively. This will enable us process and re-effect paper work in your favor as the distant relative to my late husband and the beneficiary of the Consignment.

Thanks, God bless you and your family.

Yours Sincerely,
    MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU
    Deputy Minister of Mining,
    Republic of South Africa.
    My private email (ss.susanshabangu@minister.com)

Received: from 41.217.65.14 (SquirrelMail authenticated user bojko) by www.dl.uz.ua with HTTP;

Mrs Susan Shabangu

Mrs Susan Shabangu is the Minister of Mineral Resources in South Africa and unlikely to be the author of this email

Return-path: <govtsusanshabangu6@gmail.com>
    Received: from omp500.mail.sp1.yahoo.com ([69.147.65.165]:42133)
    by contour.websitewelcome.com with smtp (Exim 4.69)
    (envelope-from <govtsusanshabangu6@gmail.com>)
    id 1OsJj9-0005If-Iw

Good Day Dear ,

I have initially sent you this message but until now I have not heard from you. I hope everything is fine. Meanwhile, please find and read the attached file with this message.

I wait for your urgent response,
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FROM MRS.SUSAN SHABANGU
    MINISTER Of MINING

Dear Sir/Madam
    Compliments of the day to you, with due respect, trust and humility, I write to you this proposal.

First let me start by introducing myself as MRS SUSAN SHABANGU, a mother of three children and the Minister of
    Mining of the Republic of South Africa since May 2009. To date under the auspices of the President of South
    Africa MR JACOB ZUMA. After due diliberation with my children,I decided to contact you for your assistance in
    standing as a beneficiary to the sum of US$30.5M(Thirty Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only)
    You can view my profile at my website by clicking ( www.info.gov.za/gol/gcis profile.jsp?id=1066 ) and read about me.
    THE PROPOSAL, After the swearing in ceremony making me the Minister of Mining, my husband
    Mr. Ndebele Shabangu died while he was on an unofficial trip to Trinidad AND Tobago in 1966.after his death,I
    discovered that he had some funds in a dollar account which amounted to the sum o US$30.5M with a security and
    finance institutuion in South Africa of which I will devulge information to you when I get your full consent and support
    to go for a change of beneficiary and subsequent transfer of the funds into a a comfortable and conducive account of
    your choice.

This fund eminated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which he executed with the Government of South Africa.
    Though I assisted him in getting this contract but never knew that it was over-invoiced by him. I am afraid that
    the government of South Africa might start to investigate on contracts awarded from 1990 to date.

If they discover this money in his bank account, they will confiscate it and seize his assets here in South Africa and this
    will definitely affect my political career in, government. I want your assistance in opening an account with bankers
    through my bankers so that this fund could bre wired into your account directly without any hitch.

I am offering you 20% of the principal sum which amounts to US$6,100,000.00 (six million One Hundred
    Thousand United States Dollars Only) and 5% will be for any expenses that both of us may Incure in this transaction.
    And another 5% will go for Motherless babes home. However, you have to assure me and also be ready to go into
    agreement with me that you will not elope with my fund. If you agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of urgency send
    me an email.

(mrs.susan63@rediffmail.com) if you want to speak with my Banker that promises to help move this fund out of South
    Africa to your account, that is fine and okay by me. Or any time you want to speak with me then I will give you my
    private numbers so that we can talk more about the transfer, Please I do not need to remind you of the need for
    absolute Confidentiality of this transaction.

MY regards to your family
    Yours faithfully
    MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU
    Minister of Mining of the
    My private email address, mrs.susan63@rediffmail.com
    Last edited by Hawki; 09-06-2010 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Additional information

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast