+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Susan Shabangu. Deputy Minister of South Africa

Mrs. Susan Shabangu, Minister of Mineral Resources, Republic of South Africa

Received: from [41.146.51.93], South Africa, TELKOM, Telkom SA Limited, [abuse@saix.net]
    from: From Mrs. Susan minister <susanshabangu364@gmail.com> via yahoo.com
    reply-to: <ssusanminister85@gmail.com>
    date: Thu, Dec 1, 2011
    subject: HOW IS YOUR FAMILY PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHED FILE AND GO THROUGH IT VERY URGENTLY
    signed-by yahoo.com

FROM MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU
    MINISTER OF MINING RESOURCES OF THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
    <ssusanminister85@gmail.com>

Good Day:

First, let me start by introducing myself as MS SUSAN SHABANGU, a mother of three children and the Minister of Mineral Resources of the Republic of South Africa since May 2009. To date under the auspices of the President of South Africa MR JACOB ZUMA.

After due deliberation with my children,I decided to contact you for your assistance in standing as a beneficiary to the sum of US$30.5M (Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only)

You can view my profile at my website by clicking <www.info.gov.za/gol/gcis_profile.jsp?id=1066> and read about me.

THE PROPOSAL, After the swearing in ceremony making me the Minister of Mineral Resources, my husband Mr. Ndebele Shabangu died while he was on an official trip to Trinidad and Tobago in 1996.

After his death, I discovered that he had some funds in a dollar account which amounted to the sum of US$30.5M with a security and finance institution in South Africa of which I will divulge information to you when I get your full consent and support to go for a change of beneficiary and subsequent transfer of the funds into you a comfortable and conducive account of your choice.

This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which he executed with the Government of South Africa. Though I assisted him in getting this contract but I never knew that it was over-invoiced by him. I am afraid that the government or South Africa might start to investigate on contracts awarded from 1990 to date.

If they discover this money in his bank account, they will confiscate it and seize his assets here in South Africa and this will definitely affect my political career in, government. I want your assistance in opening an account with bankers through my banker so that this fund could be wired into your account directly without any hitch.

I am offering you 20% of the principal sum which amounts to US$6,100.000.00 (Six million One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) and 5% will be for any expenses that both of us may Insure in this transaction. And another 5% will go for Motherless babes home. However, you have to assure me and also be ready to go into agreement with me that you will not elope with my fund.

If you agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of urgency send me an email. (ssusanminister85@gmail.com) if you want to speak with my Banker that promise to help move this fund out of south Africa to your account, that is fine and okay by me. or any time you want to speak with me then I will give you my private numbers so that we can talk more about the transfer, Please I do not need to remind you of the need for absolute Confidentiality of this transaction.

You might think where i got your email contact; I got your email id from the South Africa chamber of commerce in a search for a honest person who will assist me transfer my fund out of South Africa

My, regards to your family.

Yours faithfully, pls get back to me

MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU
    Minister of Mineral Resources
    Republic of South Africa since May 2009.

Susan Shabangu, South African minister, 2012

From Susan Shabangu
    Return-Path: <minerals-energy@minister.com>
    Received: from 50.117.56.31, United States, San Jose, Afnca Inc
    Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012
    From: Susan Shabangu <minerals-energy@minister.com> 加入寄件人到通訊錄
    Reply-To: [dmrsa_susan@hotmail.co.za]
    Subject: Private message view the Attach File.

Confidentiality-notice: This e-mail and its attached file are for the sole use of the recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.

Home Tell: (+27) 835867950
    Home Fax: (+27) 865422899
    Private email: [dmr-susan@hotmail.co.za]

Good Day,
    I wish to introduce myself respectfully and officially to you. My name is Mrs. Susan Shabangu, the Minister of Minerals and Energy of the Republic of South Africa. I truly hope that my e-mail has not reached you at an unpleasant or inconvenient time. Please be advised that I obtained your enviable and confidential credentials/particulars from the South African Export Promotion Council and that your details and information are private and confidential and shall in no way be made public as I trust that my details, information or any communication between our offices shall be dealt and handled in the same courteous manner .

I humbly request that you diligently consider the importance of my proposal and the way in which it will immensely benefit both parties. After long discussions and consideration with my family member and associates, it was only then that a fundamental and positive decision was made to contact you with regards to the matter at hand, You can view my profile at the South African government on line, www.gov.za click on government leaders’ click on ministers’ by Name and finally click on Ms S Shabangu and read about me.

When I was inaugurated and sworn in as Minister of Minerals and Energy of the Republic of South Africa, my late husband Mr. Ndelebe Shabangu; a successful businessman was awarded several contracts in my ministry and had direct dealings with foreign investors in this field all this was made possible with my knowledgeable assistance. Due to my position and direct involvement with my countries government I unfortunately could not and cannot participate or be associated with or in any of my late husbands’ vast and successful business dealings. After my husbands’ passing his secretary notified his business partners and financial advisers both nationally and internationally. I was then contacted by a private security firm in South Africa through my attorneys; regarding a safety deposit my husband had entrusted with them in their Vault in his name; containing legal documents relating to his personal commerce and with the security firm.

The above mentioned deposit box has been evaluated and found to be valued at $18,500,000.00 (U.S dollars.) and has been acknowledged on the depository certificate, which was generated from cash payments from his business associates in the diamond trade Mr. S Muller from Antwerp, Belgium. Though I had a limited knowledge of my late husbands’ involvement in the diamond mining sub-sector, I was taken aback by his great involvement and income, which is why a decision was made by our children and myself to invest these funds; which is why I send this request of assistance and proposal to you. Should you accept my proposal and agree in my assistance, your role in this project will be to act on my behalf as a trustee to receive the funds in your Country for immediate investments commercial and residential properties abroad as well as profitable ventures. Though I believe this transaction should be based on mutuality, my family’s interest will be protected by our legal as well as financial advisers, who are well informed of the situation at hand.

For your much appreciated help, we offer 20% of the above mentioned funds. Upon hearing from you I will forward your contact to my attorneys who will be representing me, and also give you his contact for communications to proceed as I cannot guarantee constant communication with me due to my sensitive position as well as my busy schedule and a meeting to be arranged.

Kindly be aware that under no circumstances will communications be made to or from my office by telephone, fax or e-mail as it is not advisable due to safety and security reasons. Kindly respond by sending me your contact details via my private email or fax mail on top, if all is agreed upon.

I await your response be it positive or otherwise for alternative arrangements to be made in case of disapproval.

With Regards
    Mrs. Susan Shabangu

Return-Path: <susansha2012@gmail.com>
    Received: from [98.139.212.149] by nm22.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
    Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012
    Reply-To: [susanshbng000@gmail.com]
    Subject: FROM MRS SUSAN SHABANGU,PLEASE OPEN THE FILE FOR A BUSINESS PROPOSAL AND GET BACK TO ME

FROM MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU
    MINISTER OF MINERAL RESOURCES
    OF THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
    TELE: +27-76-800-966

Good Day:
    First, let me start by introducing myself as MRS SUSAN SHABANGU, a mother of three children and the Deputy Minister of Mineral resourcesof the Republic of South Africa since May 2009. To date under the auspices of the President of South Africa MR JACOB ZUMA. After due deliberation with my children, I decided to contact you for your assistance in standing as a beneficiary to the sum of US$30.5M (Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) You can view my profile at my (website by clicking ( www.info.gov.za/gol/gcis_ profile.jsp?id=1066 ) and read about me. THE PROPOSAL, After the swearing in ceremony making me the Deputy Minister of Mining, my husband Mr. Ndebele Shabangu died while he was on an official trip to Trinidad and Tobago in 1996.After his death, I discovered that he had some funds in a dollar account which amounted to the sum of US$30.5M with a security and finance institution in South Africa of which I will divulge information to you when I get your full consent and support to go for a change of beneficiary and subsequent transfer of the funds into you a comfortable and conducive account of your choice.

This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which he executed with the Government of South Africa. Though I assisted him in getting this contract but I never knew that it was over-invoiced by him. I am afraid that the government of South Africa might start to investigate on contracts awarded from 1990 to date. If they discover this money in his bank account, they will confiscate it and seize his assets here in South Africa and this will definitely affect my political career in, government. I want your assistance in opening an account with bankers through my banker so that this fund could be wired into your account directly without any hitch.

I am offering you 20% of the principal sum which amounts to US$6,100.000.00 (Six million One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) and 5% will be for any expenses that both of us may Insure in this transaction. And another 5% will go for Motherless babes home. However, you have to assure me and also be ready to go into agreement with me that you will not elope with my fund. If you agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of urgency send me an email.

(susanshbng000@gmail.com) if you want to speak with my Banker that promise to help move this fund out of south Africa to your account, that is fine and okay by me. or any time you want to speak with me then I will give you my private numbers so that we can talk more about the transfer, Please I do not need to remind you of the need for absolute Confidentiality of this transaction.

My regards to your family.

Yours faithfully,
    MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU
    Minister of Mineral resources of the
    Republic of South Africa since May 2009.
    You gotta have the rabbit to make the scam work- Eddie Valiant

From Mrs Susan Shabangu
    Return-Path: <shabanguminister80@gmail.com>
    Received: from 41.150.118.29, South Africa, Johannesburg, Telkom Sa Limited

Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012
    Reply-To: [shabanguminister81@gmail.com]
    Subject: PLS OPEN ATTACH

PLS OPEN ATTACH

FROM MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU
    MINISTER OF MINERAL RESOURCES
    TELE: 76-800-966
    Good Day:
    First, let me start by introducing myself as MRS SUSAN SHABANGU, a mother of three
    children and the Deputy Minister of Mineral resources of the Republic of South
    Africa since May 2009. To date under the auspices of the President of South Africa
    MR JACOB ZUMA. After due deliberation with my children, I decided to contact you
    for your assistance in standing as a beneficiary to the sum of US$30.5M (Thirty
    Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) You can view my profile
    at my
    (Website by clicking (www.info.gov.za/gol/gcis_profile.jsp?id=1066 )and read about
    me. THE PROPOSAL, after the swearing in ceremony making me the Deputy Minister of
    Mining, my husband Mr. Ndebele Shabangu died while
    he was on an official trip to Trinidad and Tobago in 1996.After his death, I
    discovered that he had some funds in a dollar account which amounted to the sum of
    US$30.5M with a security and finance institution in South Africa of which I will
    divulge information to you when I get your full consent and support to go for a
    change of beneficiary and subsequent transfer of the funds into you a comfortable
    and conducive account of your choice.
    This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which he executed with
    the Government of South Africa. Though I assisted him in getting this contract but
    I never knew that it was over-invoiced by him I am afraid that the government of
    South Africa might start to investigate on contracts awarded from 1990 to date If
    they discover this money in his bank account, they will confiscate it and seize his
    assets here in South Africa and this will definitely affect my political career in,
    government. I want your assistance in opening an account with bankers through my
    banker so that this fund could be wired into your account directly without any
    hitch. I am offering you 20% of the principal sum which amounts to US$6,100.000.00
    (Six million One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars
    Only) and 5% will be for any expenses that both of us may Insure in this
    transaction. And another 5% will go for Motherless babes home. However, you have to
    assure me and also be ready to go into agreement with me that you will not elope
    with my fund. If you agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of urgency send me an
    email.
    (shabanguminister0081@gmail.com) if you want to speak with my Banker that promise
    to
    help move this fund out of south Africa to your account, that is fine and okay by
    me. or any time you want to speak with me then I will give you my private numbers
    so that we can talk more about the transfer, Please I do not need to remind you of
    the need for absolute Confidentiality of this transaction.
    My regards to your family
    Yours faithfully,
    MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU
    Minister of Mineral resources of the
    Republic of South Africa since May 2009
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

From shaba
    Return-Path: <shabasusan07@gmail.com>
    Received: from 41.177.94.81, South Africa, Johannesburg, Current : Poolname Cysm001ipc
    Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012
    Reply-To: [susbangu2@gmail.com]
    Subject: kINDLY OPEN THE ATTACHED FILE

Mrs. Susan Shabangu
    Minister of Mineral Resources Dept.
    South Africa
    E-mail: [Susbangu85@yahoo.com]
    Dear Sir/madam

After my official enquiry from the foreign trade office of the chambers of Commerce & industry here in Johannesburg South Africa, I decided to contact you but I did not disclose the intention to anyone else because of the delicate nature of the project. I found your profile very interesting and decided to reach you directly to solicit for your assistance and guidelines in making a business investment and transfer of US$30,500,000.00(thirty million,five hundred thousand united state dollars).

Please I must plead for your confidence in this transaction. I am a high placed official working with Department of (Energy and Mineral Resources) You can view my profile at the South African government on line, www.gov.za click on government leaders’ click on ministers’ by Name and finally click on Mrs Susan.Shabangu and read about me.

When I was inaugurated and sworn in as Minister of Minerals and Energy of the Republic of South Africa, my late husband Mr. Ndelebe Shabangu; a successful businessman was awarded several contracts in my ministry and had direct dealings with foreign investors in this field all this was made possible with my knowledgeable assistance. Due to my position and direct involvement with my countries government I unfortunately could not and cannot participate or be associated in any of my late husbands’ vast and successful business dealings. After my husbands’ passing his secretary notified his business partners and financial advisers both nationally and internationally.

I was then contacted by a private security firm in South Africa; regarding a safety deposit my husband had entrusted with them in their Vault in his name; The above mentioned deposit box has been evaluated and found to be valued at $30,500,000.00 (U.S dollars.) Containing legal documents relating to his personal commerce and with the security firm, the above mentioned fund was generated from cash payments from his business associates in the diamond trade Mr. S Muller from Antwerp, Belgium. Though I had a limited knowledge of my late husbands’ involvement in the diamond mining sub-sector, I was taken aback by his great involvement and income, which is why a decision was made by our children and myself to invest these funds; which is why I send this request of assistance and proposal to you.

Though I believe this transaction should be based on mutuality for your much appreciated help, we offer 20% of the above mentioned funds. Upon hearing from you I will forward your contact to my financial advisers, who will be representing me, kindly be aware that under no circumstances will communications be made to or from my office by telephone, fax or e-mail as it is not advisable due to safety and security reasons. Kindly respond by sending me your contact details via my email or fax mail on top, if all is agreed upon.

I await your response be it positive or otherwise for alternative arrangements to be made in case of disapproval.

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs. Susan Shabangu
    Minister of Mineral Resources Dept.
    South Africa
    My private e mail address, [Susbangu85@yahoo.com]
    "Though the pen is mightier than the sword, the sword speaks louder and stronger at any given moment." - Sir Roger Fenwick

Susan Shabangu, South African minister, 2013

Return-Path: <sshabangu890msq@gmail.com>
    Received: from [66.94.237.194] by nm5.access.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
    Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013
    From: "FROM MRS.SUSAN SHABANGU" <sshabangu890msq@gmail.com>
    Reply-To: "FROM MRS.SUSAN SHABANGU" <mrs.shabangu80msq@gmail.com>
    Subject: KINDLY VIEW THE ATTACHMENT AND GET BACK TO ME

KINDLY VIEW THE ATTACHMENT AND GET BACK TO ME

FROM MRS.SUSAN SHABANGU
    MINISTER OF MINING
    TELE: +27-76-800-966

Dear Sir/ Madam
    Compliments of the day to you, with due respect, trust and humility, I write to you this proposal,

First, let me start by introducing myself as MRS SUSAN SHABANGU, a mother of three children and the Minister of Mining of the Republic of South Africa since May 2009. To date under the auspices of the President of South Africa MR JACOB ZUMA. After due deliberation with my children, I decided to contact you for your assistance in standing as a beneficiary to the sum of US$30.5M (Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) You can view my profile at my (website by clicking(www.info.gov.za/gol/gcis_profile.jsp?id=1066 ) and read about me. THE PROPOSAL, After the swearing in ceremony making me the Minister of Mining, my husband Mr. Ndebele Shabangu died while he was on an official trip to Trinidad and Tobago in 1996.After his death, I discovered that he had some funds in a dollar account which amounted to the sum of US$30.5M with a security and finance institution in South Africa of which I will divulge information to you when I get your full consent and support to go for a change of beneficiary and subsequent transfer of the funds into you a comfortable and conducive account of your choice.

This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which he executed with the Government of South Africa. Though I assisted him in getting this contract but I never knew that it was over-invoiced by him. I am afraid that the government of South Africa might start to investigate on contracts awarded from 1990 to date.

If they discover this money in his bank account, they will confiscate it and seize his assets here in South Africa and this will definitely affect my political career in, government. I want your assistance in opening an account with bankers through my banker so that this fund could be wired into your account directly without any hitch.

I am offering you 20% of the principal sum which amounts to US$6,100.000.00 (Six million One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) and 5% will be for any expenses that both of us may Insure in this transaction. And another 5% will go for Motherless babes home. However, you have to assure me and also be ready to go into agreement with me that you will not elope with my fund. If you agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of urgency send me an email. (mrs.shabangu80msq@gmail.com) if you want to speak with my Banker that promises to help move this fund out of South Africa to your account, that is fine and okay by me. or any time you want to speak with me then I will give you my private numbers so that we can talk more about the transfer, Please I do not need to remind you of the need for absolute Confidentiality of this transaction.

My regards to your family
    Yours faithfully,
    MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU
    Minister of Mining of the
    My private e mail address, [mrs.shabangu80msq@gmail.com]

Some garbage From: Susan Shabangu <susanshabangu@executivemail.co.za>
    Sender: <susan_shabangu2@hotmail.com>
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

Susan is back again.

Reply-To: SUSAN SHABANGU MINISTER ~susanshbng000@gmail.com>
    NOBODY expects the Spanish Administration!

Received from: 151.189.8.64, GERMANY, Vodafone D2 GmbH
    Return-path: <sshabangu890msq@arcor.de>

Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014
    To: mrs.shabangu80msq@gmail.com

FROM MRS SUSAN SHABANGU
    of Mineral Resources
    TELE: +27-83-686-2613.
    E-mail: sshabangu80msq@gmail.com

Dear Sir/madam

First, let me start by introducing myself as. MRS SUSAN SHABANGU, a mother of three children and the Minister of Mineral Resources since 11 May 2009 to date under the auspices of the President of South Africa MR THABO MBEKI.

After due deliberation with my children, I decided to contact you for your assistance in standing as a beneficiary to the sum of US$30.5M (Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) You can view my profile at my website (www.gov.za) click on, Contact Information, then click on Deputy Minister, and click on Safety and Security finally, click on My Name Susan Shabangu and read about me.

THE PROPOSAL, after the swearing in ceremony making me the Minister of Mineral Resources, My Husband Mr. Ndelebe Shabangu died while he was on an official trip to Trinidad and Tobago in 1996.

After his death, I discovered that he had some funds in a dollar account which amounted to the sum of US$30.5M with a security and finance institution in South Africa of which I will divulge information to you when I get your full consent and support to go for a change of beneficiary and subsequent transfer of the funds in to you a comfortable and conducive account of your choice.

This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which he executed with the Government of South Africa. Though I assisted him in getting this contract but I never knew that it was over-invoiced by him. I am afraid that the government of South Africa might start to investigate on contracts awarded from 1990 to date. If they discover this money in his bank account, they will confiscate it and seize his assets here in South Africa and this will definitely affect my political career in government.

I want your assistance in opening an account with bankers through my banker so that this fund could be wired into your account directly without any hitch. As soon as the fund gets to your account, you are expected to move it immediately into another personal bank account in your country.

I will see to it that the account is not traced from South Africa. As soon as you have confirmed the fund into your account, I will send my eldest son with my Attorney to come to your country to discuss on business investments. For your assistance, I am offering you 20% of the principal sum which amounts to US$6,100.000.00 (Six million One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) However, you have to assure me and also be ready to go into agreement with me that you will not elope with my fund. If you agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of urgency send me an email. Due to my sensitive position in the South African Government,

PLEASE DO NOT CALL ON THE OFFICE LINE, BECAUSE OF THE SENSITIVITY OF THIS TRAN SACTI ON EXCEPT OF THE ABOVE DIRECT LINE.

I prefer you send me email than call. All correspondence must be by email to my private e mail address, sshabangu80msq@gmail.com if you want to speak with my Banker that is fine and okay by me. You will have to send down you private telephone /fax number so that i can forward it to him to reach you from time to time this is for security reasons. Please I do not need to remind you of the need for absolute Confidentiality of this transaction must succeed. If you do not feel comfortable with this transaction, do not hesitate to discontinue.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation and my regards to your family.

Yours faithfully,
    MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU
    Minister of Mineral Resources,
    TELE: +27-83-686-2613.
    My private e mail address, sshabangu80msq@gmail.com
    No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many scammers may be terribly inconvenienced.
    Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. - Old Chinese Proverb

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234