Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mrs Janet Brown

Mrs Janet Brown

Mrs Janet Brown, has decided to donate what she has to me...gosh, I hope it's not a cold!?

208.59.54.9 Boston, Massachusetts, USA
    Return-Path: <acabraljr@mountida.edu>

Attn;My Name is Mrs Janet Brown
    My Name is Mrs Janet Brown,I have decided to donate what I have to you.I was diagnosed for cancer for about few weeks ago.I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to the you for the good work of God/needy,I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $10 MILLION USD to you. Contact my Physican Dr Steve Astyl with this, specified email; {dsastylsteve@aim.com},Tel; +44 70457 87160, and tell him that I have WILLED $10 MILLION USD , my personal ref number law/WILL/9834520012.I know I dont know you but I have been directed to do this.Thanks and God bless.I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. Regards, Mrs Janet Brown NB; Do Send Him The Necessary Below information To Faclilate The Funds Release WILL For You (i)FULL NAMES (ii)FULL RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS (iii)AGE, SEX (iv)PHONE NUMBER (v)OCCUPATION (vi)EMAIL ADDRESS
    Abraham Lincoln once said: "If I was given 8 hours to cut down a tree...I would spend 6 hours sharpening my axe".

Mrs. Janet Brown, dying

X-AOL-DATE: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 6:27:05 AM Eastern Standard Time
    Return-Path: <IMCEAex-_O=JUDSON-IL+2EEDU_OU=MAIL_CN=RECIPIENTS_CN=JPEARCE@judsonu. edu>

Received: from ironportc1.judsoncollege.edu (mail.judsonu.edu 12.156.208.60[abuse@att.net]

Subject: Claim. Reply with email; [attroneystephengate@lawyer.com]
    From: "Pearce, Jillian" <IMCEAEX-_O=JUDSON-IL+2EEDU_OU=MAIL_CN=RECIPIENTS_CN=JPEARCE@judsonu. edu>

Claim. Reply with email; {attroneystephengate@lawyer.com}

My names are Janet Brown, I was diagnosed for cancer for about few weeks ago. I have been touched by God to donate to you, from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for the good work of God/needy/charity, I decided to WILL/donate the sum of USD$10Million to you.

Contact my Attorney/lawyer/Barrister Stephen & Associates with this, specified email; [attroneystephengate@lawyer.com] Tel; +4470359 72572, for the funds release, my personal ref number law/WILL/9834520012. I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.

Regards,

Mrs. Janet Brown
    {attroneystephengate@lawyer.com}
    __________________________________________________ ________________________
    The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is a knowledge of our own ignorance.

C.H. Spurgeon

From Smith, Eric - Corporate Services <ehsmith@delta.edu>
    Return-Path: <ehsmith@delta.edu>
    Received: from 161.133.129.81, USA server, Saginaw Delta College
    From: "Smith, Eric - Corporate Services <ehsmith@delta.edu>" <ehsmith@delta.edu>
    Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010
    Subject: will claim;email {sgates343@yahoo.com.hk}
    Thread-Topic: will claim;email {sgates343@yahoo.com.hk}

will claim;email {sgates343@yahoo.com.hk} I am Janet Brown diagnosed for cancer,has a limited time to live,I WILL/donate the sum of USD$10Million to you.Contact my Attorney stephen gates,for claims with email {sgates343@yahoo.com.hk}

From the mailbag, no headers.

Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2010
    Subject: claim..; {bstephengates@lawyer.com}

claim..; {bstephengates@lawyer.com}
    I am Janet Brown diagnosed for cancer,has a time limit to live,I WILL/donate the sum of USD$10 Million to you.Contact my Attorney stephen gates,for claims with this email {bstephengates@lawyer.com}
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes
    "The good of the people is the highest law"- Cicero

Angelina

Janet Brown

I am Janet Brown diagnosed for cancer,has a time limit to live,I WILL/donate the sum of USD$10 Million to you.Contact my Patrick Gibson Tel; +447045735858, for claims Please Write him with this email [patrickgibson7@yahoo.com.hk].

|
    Singletary, Elizabeth (KSC-IMCS-360)[Abacus Technology]
    to INFO

from Singletary, Elizabeth (KSC-IMCS-360)[Abacus Technology] <elizabeth.singletary-1@nasa.gov>
    to "INFO@JANET.COM" <INFO@janet.com>
    date Sat, Jan 8, 2011

subject I am Janet Brown diagnosed for cancer,has a time limit to live,I WILL/donate the sum of USD$10 Million to you.Contact my Patrick Gibson Tel; +447045735858, for claims Please Write him with this email

Seems like she has several lawyers.

From the mailbag, no headers.

Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2011
    Subject: j.b claim!
    email {sgates343@aim.com}

I am Janet Brown diagnosed for cancer,has a time limit to live,I WILL/donate the sum of USD$10 Million to you.Contact my Attorney stephen gates {sgates343@aim.com ,tel; +447045735858,for claims with this email {sgates343@aim.com}
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes
    "The good of the people is the highest law"- Cicero

Hacked or phished.

Return-Path: <Ty.Smith@suntrust.com>
    Received: from 167.181.33.37, Atlanta, SunTrust Service Corporation
    Subject: claim U;{bstepgates@lawyer.com}
    Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011
    Return-Path: <Ty.Smith@SunTrust.com>

claim U;{bstepgates@lawyer.com}
    I am Janet Brown diagnosed for cancer,has a time limit to live,I WILL/donate the sum of USD$10 Million to you.Contact my Attorney stephen gates {bstepgates@lawyer.com} 10/4/2011

LEGAL DISCLAIMER
    The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

labrava

Angry again and still

,I WILL/donate the sum of USD$10 Million to you.Contact Barr. Patrick Gibson Tel; +447086465061
    Add to Contacts

I am Janet Brown diagnosed for cancer,has a time limit to live,I WILL/donate the sum of USD$10 Million to you.Contact Barr. Patrick Gibson Tel; +447086465061, for claims Please Write him with this email [patrickgibson@zenithchambrs.cz.cc]. Tell +447086465061 him that I have WILLED $10,000,000:00 my personal reference number law/chamber/solicitors/je/ws/WILL/9834520012. Due to my Sickness, i have been touched by God and want my WILL to be donated to you. SO PLEASE SEND E-MAIL TO PATRICK IMMEDIATELY

YONG SIR

Angry Contact Barr. Donald Gibson Tel; +447086465061

I wish I could claim the money!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
    I am Janet Brown diagnosed for cancer,has a time limit to live,I WILL/donate the sum of USD$10 Million to you.Contact Barr. Donald Gibson Tel; +447086465061, for claims Please Write him with this email [dongibson7@yahoo.com.hk] Tell +447086465061 him that I have WILLED $10,000,000:00 my personal reference number law/chamber/solicitors/je/ws/WILL/9834520012. Due to my Sickness, i have been touched by God and want my WILL to be donated to you. SO PLEASE SEND E-MAIL TO PATRICK IMMEDIATELY
    = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Have a nice day!

Brade105

Talking wow

i got the same email. i cant believe people fall for this. i mean @lawyer.com come on! i got two from 'janet' from two diffrent emails. its just 419 scam so u will tell them bank info and they will rob u. btw i wrotte this on my 3DS.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast