+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Donald Duke (Messr).

Donald Duke (Messr).

Return-Path: <duke.donald39@yahoo.com>
    Received: from 81.91.230.141, Benin, Office des postes et telecommunications (OPT) Reseau Internet, M10-10.intnet.bj
    Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008
    Reply-To: [globalexpress95@ubbi.com]
    Subject: CONTACT GLOBAL EXPRESS COURIER FOR YOUR CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY

I have a new email address!
    You can now email me at: [duke.donald39@yahoo.com]

- Hello My dearI have been waiting for you since then to come down here and pick your outstanding payment left but I did not hear from you since that time as we fixed.Then I went and deposited the $1,500 000.00US.I lodged the funds inside a Copper box as Consignment with GLOBAL EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY in Benin Republic because I travelled to China to visit my friend for the Company's Annual Board meeting.I will not come back till next month end.Please note that I did not disclose to the Courier that the content of the Consignment box is cash money,instead I registered the consignment as containing some pieces of Art work,this was for security reason and to ensure that the Consigned fund reached you safely.I want You to contact the GLOBAL EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY to know when they will deliver your package(fund).I have paid for the delivering charges except the keeping fee which they said it can only be paid when the Deposits is ready for shipment to the Receiver.Therefore,The only money you have to send to them is the security keeping fee which is $99.00Usd to receive your package at your nominated address.So be advised to contact the Courier Director through this below details and reconfirm to him the information and address where to send the Package to you.CONTACT; DR. ADRIAN HAMZA (DISTRICT MANAGER GLOBAL EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY)CONTACT PHONE+229 970100 15E-mail: (globalexpress95@ubbi.com)Try to contact them as soon as possible to avoid increasing the Security Keeping fee. I Would have given them the address but I later thought you have to reconfirm it to them again to avoid any mistake on the delivery and to be sure the fund is delivered to the nominated address of your Choice.Reconfirm below information to the company.Your Full Name:/Your Address/Home telephone/Office telephone/Your picture/Let me know as soon as you received the consignment (fund)so that I will be sure you received the total $1,500 000.00. Best Donald Duke (Messr).
    微乎微乎, 至于无形; 神乎神乎, 至于无声; 故能为敌之司命。

From Donald Duke
    Return-Path: <donald.duke92@yahoo.com>
    Received: from 81.91.230.141, Benin, Benin, Office des postes et telecommunications (OPT) Reseau Internet, M10-10.intnet.bj
    Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008
    Reply-To: [globeexpress55@live.fr]
    Subject: CONTACT GLOBAL EXPRESS COURIER FOR YOUR CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY

I have a new email address!
    You can now email me at: [donald.duke92@yahoo.com]

- Hello My dearI have been waiting for you since then to come down here and pick your outstanding payment left but I did not hear from you since that time as we fixed.Then I went and deposited the $1,500 000.00US.I lodged the funds inside a Copper box as Consignment with GLOBAL EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY in Benin Republic because I travelled to China to visit my friend for the Company's Annual Board meeting.I will not come back till next month end.Please note that I did not disclose to the Courier that the content of the Consignment box is cash money,instead I registered the consignment as containing some pieces of Art work,this was for security reason and to ensure that the Consigned fund reached you safely.I want You to contact the GLOBAL EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY to know when they will deliver your package(fund).I have paid for the delivering charges except the keeping fee which they said it can only be paid when the Deposits is ready for shipment to the Receiver.Therefore,The only money you have to send to them is the security keeping fee which is $99.00Usd to receive your package at your nominated address.So be advised to contact the Courier Director through this below details and reconfirm to him the information and address where to send the Package to you.CONTACT; DR. ADRIAN HAMZA (DISTRICT MANAGER GLOBAL EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY) CONTACT PHONE+229 970100 15E-mail: (globeexpress55@live.fr) Try to contact them as soon as possible to avoid increasing the Security Keeping fee. I Would have given them the address but I later thought you have to reconfirm it to them again to avoid any mistake on the delivery and to be sure the fund is delivered to the nominated address of your Choice.Reconfirm below information to the company.Your Full Name:/Your Address/Home telephone/Office telephone/Your picture/Let me know as soon as you received the consignment(fund)so that I will be sure you received the total $1,500 000.00. Best Donald Duke (Messr).

From Donald Duke
    Return-Path: <info@dukemail.com>
    Received: from 80.87.92.42, Ghana, Ghana Telecom Adsl
    Abuse: Ghana Telecom ADSL, Michael Komla Nfodzo, Ghana Telecommunications Ltd. Telecom House, GTnet/xDSL, PMB 221, Accra North, phone: +233 20 2003504, phone: +233 21 247081, phone: +233 21 257848, fax-no: +233 21 247082, e-mail: [mnfodzo@ghanatel.com.gh] OR Daniel Adjei Asante, Ghana Telecom, FASTnet Department, Accra-North, phone: +233 21 247081, fax-no: +233 21 251277, e-mail: [daasante@ghanatel.com.gh] OR Emmanuel Aantwi Kwarteng, Ghana Telecom Company Ltd. Headquarters, Accra-North, phone: +233 21 247081, phone: +233 20 2005526, fax-no: +233 21 247082, e-mail: [kwarteng@ghanatel.com.gh]
    Reply-To: <revkofidaniels_financehouse001@hotmail.com>
    Subject: CONTACT REV. KOFFI DANIELS @ +233247443156
    Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 <------Idiot needs to update his computer.

Dear Friend,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope this mail meets you ina perfect condition.

I am using this opportunity to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of your winning check to you as a winner due to one reason or the other best known to you.

But I want to inform youthat I have successfully cleared the check to someone else account who was capable of assisting me in this great venture.

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage trustworthiness you showed at thecourse of the transaction.I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to youwith the sum of Twenty million United State Of America Dollars I have authorized Rev. koffi Daniels where I deposited my money to wire in the funds to you as soon as you contact him.

My dear friend I will like you to contact the finance house or Transfer the funds into your Nominated Bank Account.The name and contact address of the Person with your bank draft is as follows.

FINANCE HOUSE HEAD OFFICE Address: Floor 10 Nal Tower Building,Accra Ghana.(West Africa) CONTACT AGENT: Rev. koffi Daniels, Email: [revkofidaniels_financehouse001@hotmail.com] Tel: +233247443156

Contact Rev. koffi Daniels At the moment, I`m very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand In London.

Finally remember that I have forwarded instruction to the Rev. koffi Daniels on your behalf to transfer the amount of Twenty Million United State Of America Dollars to you as soon as you contact him without delay .

Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Mr. Donald Duke.
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes
    "The good of the people is the highest law"- Cicero

Received: from 78.33.48.243, United Kingdom, Entanet International Limited
    Return-Path: <admin@notogu.com>
    Reply-To: <chambers_erickadafi01@live.com>
    Subject: CONTACT BARRISTER ERIC KADAFI ASAP
    Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012

Dear friend.

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope This mail meets you in a perfect condition.

I am using this opportunity to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you.

But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the Cheque out of the company to someone else who was capable of assisting me in this great venture.

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed at the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of 20,000.000.00(Twenty Million United States Of American Dollars) in respect to your lottery winnings Compensation.

I have authorized the finance house in the UK where I deposited my money to issue you international certified bank draft cashable at your bank.

My dear friend I will like you to contact the finance house for the collection of this international certified bank draft. The name and contact address of the Person with your Cheque is as follows.

COMPENSATION OFFICER
    CONTACT AGENT
    BARRISTER. ERIC KADAFI
    PHONE NUM: +23354-2990-397
    EMAIL: [chambers_erickadafi@outlook.com]

Contact him with the following information
    1. Full Name:
    2. Residential Address:
    3. Phone Number:
    4. Fax Number:
    5. Occupation:
    6. Sex:
    7. Age:
    8. Nationality:
    9. Country:

At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I have forwarded instruction to the finance house on your behalf to send the bank draft to you as soon as you contact them without delay. Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart.

Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
    Mr. Donald Duke
    Controller General

Mr. Donald Duke, currently in London

Received from: 24.103.186.126, CANADA, Time Warner Cable
    Return-path: <info@duke.com>

Reply-to: ~rev.koffidaniels@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Contact Rev. Koffi Daniels @ +233542990397 !!!
    Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014

Dear Friend,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope this mail meets you ina perfect condition.

I am using this opportunity to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transferof your winning check to you as a winner due to one reason or the other best known to you.

But I want to inform youthat I have successfully cleared the check to someone else account who was capable of assisting me in this great venture.

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage trustworthiness you showed at thecourse of the transaction.I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to youwith the sum of Twenty million United State Of America Dollars I have authorized Rev.koffi Daniels where I deposited my money to wire in the funds to you as soon as you contact him.

My dear friend I will like you to contact the finance house or Transfer the funds into your Nominated Bank Account.

The name and contact address of the Person with your bank draft is as follows.

FINANCE HOUSE HEAD OFFICE
    Address: Floor 10 Nal Tower Building,Accra Ghana.(West Africa)
    CONTACT AGENT: Rev. koffi Daniels Email: rev.koffidaniels@yahoo.com
    Tel: +233542990397
    Contact Rev. koffi Daniels

At the moment, I`m very busy herebecause of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand In London.

Finally remember that I have forwarded instruction to the Rev. koffi Daniels on your behalf to transfer the amount of Twenty Million United State Of America Dollars to you as soon as you contact him without delay .

Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Hope to hear from you soon.
    Mr.Donald Duke.
    No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many scammers may be terribly inconvenienced.
    Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. - Old Chinese Proverb

+ Reply to Thread