+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. Charles Morgan, First National Bank Of South Africa

Dr. Charles Morgan, First National Bank Of South Africa

Dear All,

I received an email from this address [frstntnlbnk34@gmail.com] Or [frstntnlbnk33@gmail.com] as mentioned below so please let me know your comment.

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?

Foreign Exchange Department Headquarters
    First National Bank of South Africa
    From Mr. Charles Morgan
    Director: International Remittance Department
    TEL:+27 -83-7473-558
    FAX:+27-72-503-243
    Fax:+27-86-6099-990
    E-mail: [frstntnlbnk34@gmail.com]

Attn:

Thanks for your swift response to the First National Bank of South Africa Plc and it is our pleasure to inform you, that we have happily received the Yahoo Award Winning Certificate and the Insurance Bond Certificate sent to you by your claim agent for through verification by the Bank. We have completely gone through the sent certificates and our final examination proved to us, that you are the real winner of the Yahoo Lottery prize which it funds is presently with our Bank for your immediate claim. We are also happy to inform you that the immediate transfer of your winning has been approved by the Bank, awaiting the transfer fees

As a Bank, we would want you to know, that your humble presence is needed here in the Bank in Johannesburg, South Africa so that you can sign all necessary documents before your winning fund could be released to you and your humble presence here in the Bank will also give you the apple opportunity to witness the transfer of your winning fund to you, meanwhile if you are so busy with duties in your country and cannot be able to travel down here to sign all necessary documents yourself, then we would advise you to approve the immediate use of the Bank accredited Attorney who would stand on your humble behalf to sign all necessary documents, but mind you, that you have to pay the Attorney the sum of $3, 225 United States Dollars after the successful transfer of your winning fund to you, as the Yahoo Lottery Cooperation has reached an agreement with our Bank, that all lucky winners has to pay the Bank accredited Attorney ONLY when their winning funds are successfully transferred to you in your country. It is your choice to make, either to be here in person or approve the immediate use of the Bank accredited Attorney who would represent your interest and you have to agree to pay him after the successful transfer of your winning to your nominated Bank account.

We will also like to inform you, that you have to pay the Bank Mandatory Charge of $1,500 United States Dollars before your winning fund could be transferred to you and it will take 72hrs for your winning fund to reflect in your Bank account once the Bank Charge is made by you.

You are hereby advice to send the fee of $1,500 United States Dollar s with the name of the Bank Financial Manager (Mrs. Nwosu Hillary Eze) and send the payment details immediately to her email address (nwosuhillary@yahoo.com) so that she can go earlier to receive the money from Money Gram office on behalf of the Bank. Also send to her the full name of the sender to avoid complication in the Money Gram.

Kindly let us know should you agree to this rules and regulation so that we could commence the process immediately.

Your immediate co-operation will be highly appreciated

Yours truly
    Dr. Charles Morgan (FNB Director of International Remittance)

Yahoo Award Winning Certificate
    It's a fake lottery scam so the email from the bank is probably from the lottery scammer.

Hello Dico,

As Dororo said, all lottery emails are always a scam. Since the lottery email is a scam it follows logically that any follow-up email would also be a scam format of some kind.

The use of a free email server (gmail) indicates you are dealing with a scammer.
    receive the money from Money Gram office on behalf of the Bank.
    He works for a bank. Why would he need you to send money by anything other than a bank to bank transfer (wire transfer)? That always means a scammer. The best thing to do with these emails is to delete them.
    Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

ROBI long- sua

emergency

yuo know to the Mr. WILLIAM ISMAY. in Audit Department FNB?

NOT or YES?

Is he part of a lottery? If so that's a scam.
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

Wink I had one similar to this..

I received an email from FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA.
    It said that they were a department that helped out people that have been scammed.

It said that I had $500,000 waiting for me in the First National Bank. Obviously, the first thought was that it was a scam.
    So I looked up the names in the email, and the banks and what not, and it was all ligit.

I still didn't believe it, who am I to people for them to send me $500,000?
    I knew it was too good to be true.
    So I searched a little harder.

Come to find out its a scam email from Nigeria. They use real peoples names, to get you to believe the email and send in your information thinking you really did come into all that money.
    They end up having you send in money, and you ever get the money they said you won/inherited/earned. What have they.

Don't ever believe emails like this.
    And if you think it COULD be true, look into it before you send ANY information.
    I even emailed the email that it told me to email.
    but instead of putting my address, phone number, name, ect, I simply asked them to PROVE to me that it was not a scam, and maybe i'd work with them.

Obviously, I'm lying. I wouldn't work for them. I would just get as much information as I could and then turn them in.
    They never emailed me back.

Just thought I'd share my story, since it's somewhat similar to yours.

Best regaurds,
    Krystina.

thenagger

Cool South Africa National Bank

Reading about all the different scams that are obviously active in South Africa I recieved one from Yes Charles Morgen. I thought I will play along with these guys by requesting they deliver the cheque as they said they would. Will see I'm told it would be delivered to me within 72 hours Yeah! right these scum bags are losers. I shall keep you posted
    Cheers! Marg

Another one from the mail.

PAYMENT INSTRUCTION

First National Bank Of South AfricaATTN: TONG TIEN TOAN. FIRST NATIONAL BANK PLC. HEAD OFFICE: PO BOX: 1153 JOHA...

ATTN:

FIRST NATIONAL BANK PLC.
    HEAD OFFICE: PO BOX: 1153 JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA.
    TEL: +27 73 976 5787.
    FAX: +27 86 637 5636.

Dear Sir,

PAYMENT INSTRUCTION

Sequel to your last mail with all the requested information’s needed for the dispatch of your Debt Card, for this reason you are requested to send the USD$ 690 (Six Hundred and Ninety United States Dollars Only) Through (Western Union), for a faster transaction with the information of our bank Revenue Tax Collectors below:

SURENAME: CHUKWU.
    FIRST NAME: EMEKA WILKINSON.
    ADDRESS: NO: 80 MARKET STREET JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA.
    AMOUNT: USD$690.

Remember that your Debt Card will be delivered to your nominated address thought DHL immediately after production, We wait your prompt respond and a copy of the Western Union payment slip by fax or attachment, please call on Tel: + 27 73 976 5787.After making the payment today.

Yours Faithfully,
    Dr. Charles Morgan.
    International Banker. F.N.B.
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes
    "The good of the people is the highest law"- Cicero

+ Reply to Thread