+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Capt David Mark, USA Marine platoon in Iraq

Capt David Mark, USA Marine platoon in Iraq

Return-path: <ppryor@berry.edu>
    Received: from 66.20.28.8, America server, BellSouth.net Inc.
    Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008
    Subject: GET IN TOUCH

I am David Mark, a military officer of the USA Marine platoon in Iraq presently. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $500,000.00(Five hundred thousand dollars)to you,as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.This is no stolen money,and there are no dangers involved. Also provide me with your confidential telephone number and email address and i will provide further details and instructions to you as well please contact me via my personal email: [sgt_david@live.com] <http://us.mc1105.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=sgt_david@live.com>

Regards,
    Capt David Mark
    US MILITARY OFFICER
    USA MARINA PLATOON

Andee

Talking David Mark

David Mark also comes through as a high official in Africa that has money for you from being scammed...beware..I did not fall for this one..................

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Return-path: <ppryor@berry.edu>
    Received: from 66.20.28.8, America server, BellSouth.net Inc.
    Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008
    Subject: GET IN TOUCH

I am David Mark, a military officer of the USA Marine platoon in Iraq presently. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $500,000.00(Five hundred thousand dollars)to you,as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.This is no stolen money,and there are no dangers involved. Also provide me with your confidential telephone number and email address and i will provide further details and instructions to you as well please contact me via my personal email: [sgt_david@live.com] <http://us.mc1105.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=sgt_david@live.com>

Regards,
    Capt David Mark
    US MILITARY OFFICER
    USA MARINA PLATOON

What is ' USA MARINA PLATOON'

They have no idea what they are saying.

Navy guys hanging out around yachts.
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes
    "The good of the people is the highest law"- Cicero

+ Reply to Thread