+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jackson Williams ESQ, Williams Chambers & Associates Law Firm

Jackson Williams ESQ, Williams Chambers & Associates Law Firm

Where do these people come from? This is like... the third email I have gotten from this group. I sent them an replay explaining that I'm forwarding this email to the Fraud Department of the Federal Bureau of Investigaiton (FBI). Then everything stops for a couple of months. Go figure....LOL!!

Jadetatsu
    RIGHT OF INTEREST

BARRISTER WILLIAMS CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES LAW FIRM
    2-5 Warwick Court,
    WC1R 5DJ,
    DX: London,
    Chancery land,
    United Kingdom.

Dear Beneficiary ,

Be informed that I have received from your reply to my second email subject Dear Beneficiary. Take note that I have informed the executors and trustees of the estate of late Engineer John Ferguson of your response owing to the execution of the WILL coming up soon.

To enable me complete the process of releasing the Seven Million Great Britain Pounds to you by virtue of you being the beneficiary as instructed by the late Engineer John Ferguson in his Final Will and Testament. I would require you to complete the below columns as an indication that you are ready and willing to claim your bequest of Seven Million Great Britain Pounds .

Name…………………………………………………………
    Present Address………………………………………………..
    Telephone Number…………………………………………….
    Fax Number……………………………………………………..
    Occupation........................................ ........................
    Date of Birth…………………………………………………….
    Country of Origin……………………………………………….
    Country of Residence……………………………………………
    Annual Income............................................ .....................
    Previous Landed property Or A building.......................................... .........

Do you want to receive your bequest of GBP 7,000,000? YES/NO

Affirming your right to receive the pecuniary means yes, therefore yes and completing the above would mean I should proceed to complete the legal process that will bring about the release of the inheritance money to you.

Thanking you in anticipation of your usual co-operation.
    I remain obliged.

Sincerely,
    Jackson Williams ESQ
    (Head Of Chambers)

Tel: +447501839258

PRINCIPAL PARTNERS: Barrister Aidan Walsh.Esq Markus Wolfgang, Mr. John Marvey Esq, Mr. Jerry Smith Esq, Barrister Christopher

Hi and welcome. The FBI is going to need to have the full email headers in order to have even a chance to find out where this person is. If you can find that and post it here that will help. For more information on headers, see here: http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?t=15352
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes

yvetteallain

Angry Dear Beneficiary

I have received email stating the same thing from this so-called law firm & did not fall for this, I replied saying if this was a scam I would take action to try to stop it. I received the email Jan 31/2009 had a couple of replies, but then today Feb 2/09 as I was emailing my daughter, I received another reply. It has stopped so far.

Unfortunately it will not stop easily or soon.
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

"Do you want to receive your bequest of GBP 7,000,000? YES/NO"

Surely one of the dumbest questions ever...good luck in stopping this nonsense! Where there's a will ,there's a way :-D

niejell
    This is header from mine ----->>>

Return-Path: <anonymous@www.vietnamphonecard.com>
    Received: from hrndva-mxlb.mail.rr.com ([10.128.255.81])
    by hrndva-imta05.mail.rr.com with ESMTP
    id <20090323020302.JASD21399.hrndva-imta05.mail.rr.com@hrndva-mxlb.mail.rr.com>
    for <@tampabay.rr.com>; Mon, 23 Mar 2009 02:03:02 +0000
    Return-Path: <anonymous@www.vietnamphonecard.com>
    X-Cloudmark-Score: 0
    X-RR-Connecting-IP: 66.98.180.92
    X-Authority-Analysis: v=1.0 c=0
    Received: from [66.98.180.92] ([66.98.180.92:53515] helo=www.vietnamphonecard.com)
    by hrndva-iedge01.mail.rr.com (envelope-from <anonymous@www.vietnamphonecard.com>)
    (ecelerity 2.2.2.34 r(26260M)) with ESMTP
    id F2/BF-07140-5DDE6C94; Mon, 23 Mar 2009 02:03:02 +0000
    Received: (qmail 18890 invoked by uid 48); 19 Mar 2009 17:44:06 -0500
    Date: 19 Mar 2009 17:44:06 -0500
    Message-ID: <20090319224406.18888.qmail@www.vietnamphonecard.c om>
    To: xxxxxxxxxxxx@tampabay.rr.com
    Subject: WILL AND TESTAMENT
    From: Barrister Williams Jackson.ESQ <wiljackson36@googlemail.com>
    Reply-To: wiljackson39@googlemail.com
    MIME-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: text/plain

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
    Last edited by Miyuki; 03-23-2009 at 09:02 AM.

AFFIDAVIT FORM IN SUPPORT OF APPLICATION

Barr. Jackson Williams (jacksonwilliamslawchamber@w.cn)
    Subject: AFFIDAVIT FORM
    Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010

JACKSON WILLIAMS LAW CORPORATION

Rowan House
    9-31 Victoria Road
    Park Royal
    London NW10 6DP
    Dear Client.

We want to acknowledge the receipt of your email to this chamber and also want you to know you have absolute right to reject this offer as much as you have the right to accept it as well. If you wish to turn it down then let me know so I can send you a rejection form to fill and revert back to this office as I am not at liberty to question late Engineer Daniel Parker choice of making you a benefactor of his funds.

We are a limited liability partnership registered with the CMS Cameron McKenna LLP in England and Wales and MUST carry out our duties as directed by my Late client(Engineer Daniel Parker) I know you will like to know why he choose you but these are answers I cannot help you with and can imagine that Late Engineer Daniel Parker must have known that you will put the money to good use for the less privileged of which he was aware that you can achieve, that is why he selected you. Also, understand that I don't know you neither have I met you before, but my contacting you is based on the recommendation of Late Engineer Daniel Parker.

NOTE:Attached is AFFIDAVIT FORM IN SUPPORT OF APPLICATION, you are advised to fill out the form and return back to us within the next 24hrs, before a Certificate of Deposit issued by the Security Deposit Bank to Late Engineer Daniel Parker when the funds were deposited by him will then be forwarded to you

This will give you the legal backing to receiving these funds without having any problems or whatsoever when you contact the Security Deposit Bank for proper claims. Be further informed that these funds will be released to the UK government as unclaimed if you don't return the AFFIDAVIT FORM IN SUPPORT OF APPLICATION soonest as this will serve as proper identification. I have never met you before like I said and to be able to carry out our duties effectively , We must be convinced that you are who the testament says you are.

We sincerely hope that the above requirement be sent to us sooner than later for us to proceed with the documentation. Please note that we cannot send any more document to you until we are fully convinced that we have the true beneficiary. Note that we have a period of (10) working days to conclude this matter.

wait your early response to move ahead.

Yours in Service,
    Barrister Jackson Williams
    JACKSON WILLIAM LAW FIRM
    TEL : +44 704 573 9954

HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE
    UNITED KINGDOM.

AFFIDAVIT IN SUPPORT OF APPLICATION

I, ...........................................Born on.......................................... currently residing at.........................Country................ .... , do make oath as follows:

1. That I am the person mentioned above to collect cash payment of Seventeen Million GBP ( £17,000 ,000.00) from the late Engineer Daniel Parker who made me a beneficiary to his funds.

2. You will be properly Identified in meeting, relating to making orders from the Security Deposit Bank that will be directed to you by late Engineer Daniel Parker attorney ( Barrister Jackson Williams ) in th United Kingdom.

3. That, I am the person entitled to the pecuniary interest and to contact you on behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engineer Daniel Parker

4. This agreement shall be binding upon the parties and their successors and assigns/Signed That I make this affidavit in good faith and believing same to be true.

DATED THIS ........DAY of ......, 2010

AT THE ENGLAND HIGH COURT PROBATE REGISTRY

SIGN:..........................

DEPONENT...............
    COMMISSIONER FOR OATH

leeslady43

Angry

I got same letter today and my friend at Scotland Yard has file 2" thick, from same scam. They are trying to stop it but no luck so far~~ he tells me the only thing changing in past 12 years is the name of deceased.

+ Reply to Thread