+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diane Lynn

Diane Lynn

Newbie or Newname? [B]Bless Me!! And Stay Blessed, y'here??? The spirit of Christ compells YOU![/B] Familiar, left-justified text,,,curious.

BLESS YOU
    Monday, January 5, 2009
    From Diane Lynn Mon Jan 5 2009
    Return-Path: <dlynn@off-focus.com>
    Received: from [77.246.65.154] by mail66.safesecureweb.com via HTTP Mon, 5 Jan 2009
    Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009
    Subject: BLESS YOU
    Reply-To: [hotpointscounsel@live.com]

Hello,I am Diane Lynn
    I was diagnosed of cancer about 2 years ago, and was receiving treatment for it, suddenly the doctors are saying I have a short time to live. when i was in better health, i never really cared for any body with no children of my own and a late husband I was a selfish and greedy person. but now I have decided to donate the sum of $10.8M to you,so you can disburse to charities,widows, orphans and less privileged.I was doing this myself but now my health has deteriorated,I wanted my relatives to do this for me but they only saw it as an opportunity to enrich themselves,I will be going in for an operation soon,i want this last act of mine to be an offering unto God, perhaps he will have mercy on me.please contact my lawyer Peter Wallace at : [hotpointscounsel@live.com] Quote my ref # : will/Wlaw/Pn/lr/93/ytx/ when responding. I am sending him a copy of this message as well so he is aware of my intentions,Please use the funds well and always extend the good works to others,Stay blessed,
    Diane Lynn
    He who can stand unshaken amidst the crash of breaking worlds - ancient Hindu text

Is This a Scam???It is too Good To be true!!!

My Sister received this letter on 01/14/2009....Is This a Scam???It is too Good To be true

(((((Hello,I am Diane Lynn
    I was diagnosed of cancer about 2 years ago, and was receiving treatment for it, suddenly the doctors are saying I have a short time to live. when i was in better health, i never really cared for any body with no children of my own and a late husband I was a selfish and greedy person. I have decided to donate the sum of $10.8M to you,so you can disburse to charities,widows, orphans and less privileged.I was doing this myself but now my health has deteriorated,I wanted my relatives to do this for me but they only saw it as an opportunity to enrich themselves,I will be going in for an operation soon,i want this last act of mine to be an offering unto God, perhaps he will have mercy on me.please contact my lawyer Peter Wallace at : [torts4counsel@gmail.com]

I am sending him a copy of this message as well so he is aware of my intentions,Please use the funds well and always extend the good works to others,Stay blessed,
    Diane Lynn

Yes, it is a scam

They will send e-mails from lawyers, and such.

Soon they will ask for money to be sent Western Union or Money Gram to cover various legal fees, transfer fees, etc.

Do Not send them any personal information such as your name, bank account info., etc.

Yes, CThom, is is too good to be true. That's one sign that it is a scam. And guess what? Diane Lynn and the lawyer Peter Wallace are probably the same person. And neither person exists. It's just a scammer out to steal money--yours!

Delete the email and drop it. Nothing they tell you as real. As Ivana notes, it will just get more complicated if you answer the emails.
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

Return-Path: <lifemaze69@yahoo.co.jp>
    Received: from 80.89.176.41, Nigeria, Cobranet
    Abuse report to: Cobranet Limited, Joe Minas, plot 8, Rafiu Babatunde Street, Lekki Phase I, Lagos, Nigeria, phone: +23417766929, fax-no: +2341444 5660, e-mail: [joe_minas@cobranet.org] OR Elie Dib, rafiu babatunde street plot 8, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria, e-mail: [elie@cobranet.org]
    Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009
    Reply-to: [peterjwallace54@gmail.com]
    Subject: Bless You

Hello,I am Diane Lynn,
    I was diagnosed of cancer about 2 years ago,and was receiving treatment for it,but now the doctors are saying I have a short time to live.When i was in better health, i never really cared for any body with no children of my own and a late husband I was a selfish and greedy person.

I have decided to donate the sum of $10.8M to you,so you can disburse to charities,widows, orphans and less privileged.I was doing this myself but now my health has deteriorated,I wanted my relatives to do this for me but they only saw it as an opportunity to enrich themselves.

I will be going in for an operation soon, I want this last act of mine to be an offering unto God, perhaps he will have mercy on me.please contact my lawyer Peter Wallace: [peterjwallace54@gmail.com]

Quote my ref # : will/Wlaw/Pn/lr/93/ytx/ when responding.I am sending him a copy of this message as well so he is aware of my intentions,Please use the funds well and always extend the good works to others,Stay blessed,

Diane Lynn

Diane Lynn/ not dead, yet /Peter Wallace

Kervorkian, I'm not. "Assist me on this"?? Poor choice of words, or what? (Hardy-har!) Is "she" really asking for help, people? No, whana chop de muny...

Assist me on this.
    Sunday, March 15, 2009 5 28 AM
    From Mrs. Diane Lynn Sun Mar 15 02 28 27 2009
    Return-Path: <wongshiuki_20084@web2mail.com>
    Authentication-Results: mta141.mail.re1.yahoo.com from=web2mail.com domainkeys=neutral (no sig) from=web2mail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
    Received: from 195.4.92.90 (EHLO mout0.freenet.de) (195.4.92.90) by mta141.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP Sun, 15 Mar 2009 02 28 43 -0700
    Received: from [195.4.92.15] (helo=5.mx.freenet.de) by mout0.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID webmaster@pilliamtmeeksii.de) (port 25) (Exim 4.69 #79) id 1Lime9-0001lm-9N; Sun, 15 Mar 2009 10 28 41 +0100
    Received: from [60.30.83.220] (port=35155 helo=User) by 5.mx.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID webmaster@pilliamtmeeksii.de) (port 25) (Exim 4.69 #79) id 1Lime4-0000HP-QC Sun, 15 Mar 2009 10 28 41 +0100
    Reply-To: <pjwesq2009@hotmail.com>
    "Mrs. Diane Lynn"<wongshiuki_20084@web2mail.com>
    Add sender to Contacts
    Subject: Assist me on this.
    Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 02 28 27 -0700
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: text/plain charset="Windows-1251"
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
    Content-Length: 1055

Goodday,

My names are Diane Lynn. I was diagnosed of cancer about 2 years ago, and was receiving treatment for it, but now the doctors are saying I have a short time to live. When I was in better health, I never really cared for any body with no children of my own and a late husband I was a selfish and greedy person. I have decided to donate the sum of $10.8M to you, so you can disburse to charities, widows, orphans and less privileged. I was doing this myself but now my health has deteriorated, I wanted my relatives to do this for me but they only saw it as an opportunity to enrich themselves.

I will be going in for an operation soon, I want this last act of mine to be an offering unto God, perhaps he will have mercy on me. Please contact my lawyer with the below:

Peter Wallace
    [pjwesq2009@hotmail.com]

Quote my ref # will/Wlaw/Pn/lr/93/ytx/ when responding.

I am sending him a copy of this message as well so he is aware of my intentions, Please use the funds well and always extend the good works to others.

Stay blessed,

Diane Lynn.
    He who can stand unshaken amidst the crash of breaking worlds - ancient Hindu text

From Diane Lynn
    Return-Path: <verricomichael@sbcglobal.net>
    Received: from 196.1.177.235, Abuja, Nigeria, Nigerian Telecommunications Ltd. Assigned to Dial-Up Services and Small bandwidth at Port-Harcourt POP
    Abuse: Nigerian Telecommunications Ltd., Abdul-Malik Suleiman, Nigerian Telecommunications Ltd. Internet Services Unit, Plot 251, Cadestral Zone A0, Herbert Macauley Way, Central Bussiness District, Abuja, Nigeria, phone: +23495245153, fax-no: +23495245910
    Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009
    Reply-To: [pjw09wgn@yahoo.de]
    Subject: memo

God Bless, My name is Diane Lynn,

I have been diagnosed with cancer and it has eaten deep into my system, I have undergone laryngectomy,now I'm dying.I have decided to donate the sum of $15.5 million to you for the good work of the lord and humanity.

I want this last act of mine to be an offering unto GOD.

contact my lawyer using email: Peter J. Wallace, [pjw77wgn@yahoo.de]

send this ref number as well ht/Dlyn/x001 may the good LORD bless you abundantly, always extend the good work to others. I got your email from my personal search.

Regards,
    Diane lynn

From Diane Lynn
    Received: from 196.1.177.95, Abuja, Nigeria, Nigerian Telecommunications Ltd. Assigned to Dial-Up Services and Small bandwidth at Port-Harcourt POP
    Abuse: Nigerian Telecommunications Ltd., Abdul-Malik Suleiman, Nigerian Telecommunications Ltd. Internet Services Unit, Plot 251, Cadestral Zone A0, Herbert Macauley Way, Central Bussiness District, Abuja, Nigeria, phone: +23495245153, fax-no: +23495245910
    Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009
    Reply-To: [peterjw44wgn@gmail.com]

I have been diagnosed with cancer and it has eaten deep into my system, I have undergone laryngectomy,now I'm dying.I have decided to donate the sum of $15.5 million to you for the good work of the lord and humanity.

contact my lawyer using email: Peter J.Wallace [peterjw44wgn@gmail.com]

send this ref number as well ht/Dlyn/x001 may the good LORD bless you abundantly, always extend the good work to others. I got your email from my personal search.
    Regards,
    Diane lynn

From Diane Lynn
    Received: from 196.1.177.49, Abuja, Nigeria, Nigerian Telecommunications Ltd. Assigned to Dial-Up Services and Small bandwidth at Port-Harcourt POP
    Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009
    Reply-To: [peterjw44wgn@gmail.com]

contact my lawyer using email: Peter J. Wallace [peterjw44wgn@gmail.com]

Regards,
    Diane lynn

noname

Mrs. Diane Lynn email scam

This is the same scam email I got after inquiring back to them once:

Hello,

Your email was forwarded to me by Mrs.Diane Lynn.
    I happen to know Mrs. Lynn very well, over the years I had been assigned by the firm I work with to handle her file and this brought me close to her, she is in intensive care now and she claims to be closer to her God "day by day", it would have been wonderful if you had known her she is definitely a people oriented person.Only Mrs. Lynn. can best explain how she got your contact details, I can only imagine it was from her personal search.

She had no child of her own so she gave her funds to her brother and sister she actually gave a rather large amount as a gift to her relatives and requested they use some funds for charity, they thought she would die soon so they confiscated everything for their selfish use, this lead her to will her remaining funds to someone else, I had often asked her about this "someone else" all she told me was God will show her.I guess you are that someone.
    My job is to ensure you have all the legal backings to withdraw the funds given to you by Mrs.Lynn,only you( her mail recipient) alone can withdraw the funds from the finance/security firm, that's what she instructed.
    The details you received from her (ht/Dlyn/x001) identifies you as her nominated individual,

I am sure you know as well as I do that most people would snatch at the offer considering the large amount involved also the disbursement of this fund would be entirely in your hands.(She stated %70 to charity and %30 to you,this will reflect in the power of attorney.)

To withdraw the funds from the security/finance house you will need to be legally authorized,hence the need for an enduring power of attorney,in order for me to draft this power of attorney for your use please send the following:
    Full names
    Address

Once you send the above details I shall draft the power of attorney and send you a copy for your use, Also needed is her original deposit slip,this is the receipt that was issued to her when she deposited the trunks containing the funds at the finance house.I believe the finance firm will demand it. I will obtain it and notarize a copy for your use. Armed with these powerful documents you should be able to withdraw the funds.

you don't need to travel down to withdraw the funds except you insist on doing so,i don't see any reason why you should,because you can call the firm,send an email or fax to inform them of your intentions.I will definitely supply you their contact details as we proceed. It is very important you keep this confidential as Mrs.Lynn has requested your utmost confidentiality in this matter. Respond promptly to enable me carry out my legal obligations to you and Mrs.Lynn.

Regards,
    P. J. W (Peter James Wallace)
    Attorney at Law
    [pjwallace101@lawyer.com]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast