+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Phillip Moore, Zenith Bank Of Nigeria

Phillip Moore, Zenith Bank Of Nigeria

From MR. PHILLIP MOORE ATM PROCESSING UNIT ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA Return-Path: <infoatm@zenithbank.com>
    Received: from 24.190.78.101, America server, Optimum Online (Cablevision Systems)
    Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009
    From: "MR. PHILLIP MOORE ATM PROCESSING UNIT ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA"<infoatm@zenithbank.com>
    Subject: ZENITH BANK<AE>
    Reply-to: <phillipmooreatm@live.com>

Mr. Phillip Moore
    Atm Processing Unit
    Direct Line (Mobile): +2347081431805
    Zenith Bank Of Nigeria.
    West Africa.

Sequel to the general meeting that was held by the Board Of Directors of the Zenith bank Of Nigeria, the issue of your ATM CARD which is worth $10.7 Million United Stated Dollars being debated upon and passed by the Federal Ministry Of Finance(FMF) for remittance and delivery of the ATM CARD to your Address.

All you need do is to reconfirm your Personal Details and also attached the mode of Identification (Driver’s License, Int’l Passport or Work License) which you will present to the Courier Service crew that will take the responsibility of delivering the ATM CARD your postal address.

Kindly Fill in below details so that we can effect the send to you a scan copy of the ATM CARD to your email for your confirmation and approval and then dispatch the original Plastic Hard copy to your preferred address;

FULL NAME:
    FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:
    HOME PHONE NUMBER:
    MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:
    WORK PHONE NUMBER:

As soon as we receive these details and you are confirmed the right beneficiary within 8hrs all protocols and procedures will be processed and you will start withdrawing at a limit of $2000.00Usd per day and this ATM CARD has being programmed in a way that it can be used for online purchases and paying of your bills. Your Urgent response on this issue will be awaited.

Mr. Phillip Moore
    Atm Processing Unit
    Direct Line (Mobile): +2347081431805
    Zenith Bank Of Nigeria.
    West Africa.
    Aaahh! Hate scamming!

From: 41.184.19.138, Nigeria, ipNX Nigeria Limited, Telecommunications and Internet Service Company
    Reply-To: <phil.mooreext1@gmail.com>
    From: MR. PHILLIP MOORE ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA<phil.mooreext11@gmail.com>
    Subject: IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR FUNDS!!!
    Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009

Mr. Phillip Moore
    Funds Remittance Department
    Zenith Bank Of Nigeria.
    Direct Line:+2348085711673

After a joint meeting of the Federal Executive Council (FEC), the Senate Committee on Foreign Debts reconciliation and the Presidential Payment and Implementation Panel on Contract/ inheritance fund under Category, which was addressed and headed by the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Alhaji Umaru Musa Yar'Adua (GCFR). It became imperative to contact you on the subject matter. This meeting was initiated as part of the recent image laundering scheme of the federal government of Nigeria.

During the meeting, so many negative reports were tabled on behalf of our numerous contractors and foreign personnel’s on how unfairly they have been treated and extorted by some corrupt government officials who were vested with the authority to pay them their entitlements. The most annoying and irritating aspect of it all is that they could not effect payment to these foreign beneficiaries after subjecting them to so much stress and trauma. So the Zenith Bank Of Nigeria has being instructed to carry out the payment to you.

So for you to receive your fund which is worth $25M United States Dollars all you need to do is to choose an option amongst the below options on how you will prefer to get your funds.

(1)Online Wire Transfer (OWT)

Full Name:
    Full Address:
    Phone Number:
    Sex:
    Bank Name:
    Account Number:
    Swift Code:

(2) Atm Card
    Full Name:
    Full Address:
    Phone Number:
    Sex:

(3) Certified Bank Draft
    Full Name:
    Full Address:
    Phone Number:
    Sex:

Kindly choose the method you will like to receive your funds with and get back to me so that we can proceed on this matter [phil.mooreext1@gmail.com].

Mr. Phillip Moore
    Funds Remittance Department
    Zenith Bank Of Nigeria.
    Direct Line:+2348085711673

Scam Alert

A short check revealed that they do not have a Phillip Moore there.

Have at the Alert below.

http://www.zenithbank.com/warning.cfm

Scam Alert

Please be informed that http://www.zenithbank.com remains the only authentic and genuine website of Zenith Bank Plc whose registered head office is at Plot 84, Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria.

However, we have uncovered several fictitious websites of some unscrupulous persons sending emails, letters and telephone calls to unsuspecting members of the public by impersonating Directors or staff of the Bank and claiming:

To have access to huge US dollar deposits in the Bank held in the names of deceased persons
    Huge US Dollar contract sums due for payment
    To offer employment in the Bank on outrageous terms and conditions

Consequently, we expressly dissociate the Bank from any transaction entered into on the strength of such scam mails/correspondence or any other representation made via any of the fictitious websites/e-mail addresses. Also, be informed that our transactions on the internet are all in Nigerian legal tender i.e. NAIRA and not in other foreign currencies, such as Pounds Sterling, Dollars, etc. Please note that we do not initiate and/or conclude our banking transactions on the web.

The Bank will not be liable for any loss incurred by any person who deals with the imposters contrary to its advice.
    In the event that you receive this kind of solicitation mails/letters, please disregard the senders.

For further enquiries, please send mail to [ebusiness@zenithbank.com] or call e-business department on 234-1-2703188, 234-1-4618343

Gary H.
    Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 3:50 AM
    Subject: ZENITH BANK INTERNATIONAL

ZENITH BANK INTERNATIONAL
    Zenith HeightsPlot 87 Ajose
    Adeogun Street,Cotonou Benin .Rep
    Attn:Payment Notification,

This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of your ATM.I paid it because the ATM Card 8119 $2.5m,has less three days to expire and when it expires,the money will go into Government purse.

With that I decided to help you pay the money so that,the ATM will not expire,because I know that when you get your ATM definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you.

Now i want you to contact UPS DELIVERY SERVICE with your Full Contact informations so that they can deliver your Card to your designated address without any delay.Like i stated earlier, The delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused.

They refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and dumurrage might have increase.
    They told me that their keeping fees is $50 per day and i deposited it yesterday been 15th of March.Call him as soon as you receive this mail.
    Below is their Contact Informations,

Contact Person: Hon Jerry Leo,
    UPS DELIVERY SERVICE
    Email: (upsserives@gmail.com)
    Tel: +229 66726136

Contact then Today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your Card.

Yours Faithfully
    Dr Peter Moore
    ATM OFFICE ZENITH BANK INTERNATIONAL
    Last edited by Garreg Ddu; 03-16-2011 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Smilies

+ Reply to Thread