Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009
    Subject: ATM CARD PAYMENT, CALL ME AT +2347088974506

IMMEDIATE ATM CARD PAYMENT
    OFFICE OF THE ATM PAYMENT DIRECTOR,
    INTERNATIONAL CREDIT SETTLEMENT
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    DIRECT PHONE/MOBILE: +234-708-897-4506

DEAR BENEFICIARY,

WE, THE BOARD DIRECTORS OF ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY FBI OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OUR FINANCIAL CRIME AUTHORITY HERE THAT YOU ARE STILL DEALING WITH SOME GROUP OF PEOPLE CLAIMING TO BE BANK OFFICIALS HERE IN NIGERIA IN ORDER TO RELEASE YOUR PAYMENT WHICH IS NOTHING BUT FALSE AND A SCAM. LUCIDLY, I WISH TO ADVISE YOU THAT SUCH AN ILLEGAL ACT HAS TO STOP IF YOU WISH TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT LEGITIMATELY. MEANWHILE, A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM HAS BEEN APPROVED BY PRESIDENT ALHAJI UMARU YAR'ADUA. NOW YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN APPROVED TO BE RELEASED TO YOU THROUGH OUR SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTER ASIA PACIFIC. THIS IS THE LATEST AGREEMENT BETWEEN U.S PRESIDENT NAMED BARRACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, WORLD BANK AND OUR PRESIDENT. IT HAS BEEN MADE EASY AND APPROVED BY THE ABOVE MENTIONED BODIES FOR ANY UNPAID CONTRACTORS TO RECEIVE THEIR PAYMENT WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.

THE ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER HAS BEEN MANDATED TO ISSUE OUT $1,500,000.00 AS YOUR PART PAYMENT FOR THIS FISCAL YEAR 2009. REPEATEDLY, YOU SHOULD STOP ANY FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH ANY OTHER PERSON(S) OR OFFICE(S) TO AVOID ANY DELAY IN RECEIVING YOUR PAYMENT. AN ATM CARD WILL BE SENT TO YOU, WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY IN ANY ATM MACHINE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD. BUT THE MAXIMUM IS ONE THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY PER DAY. SO IF YOU ARE READY TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND IN THIS WAY, PLEASE KINDLY PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AS LISTED BELOW.

1. FULL NAME
    2. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER
    3. ADDRESS TO SEND YOUR ATM CARD
    4. YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION
    5. COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION

NOTE THAT BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUED YOU OUR REFERENCE CODE, WHICH IS (CBN/ATM-NG). AND YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE ON THE SUBJECT INRECEIPT OF YOUR RESPONSE TO THIS MESSAGE TO AVOID WRONG COMMUNICATION.

FOR ORAL DISCUSSION, CALL ME AT MY DIRECT PHONE/MOBILE: +234-708-897-4506

REGARDS,

GERALD ANDERSON
    ATM PAYMENT DIRECTOR,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes

From GERALD ANDERSON Thu Feb 5 23:49:52 2009
    Return-Path: <info.optusb55@optusnet.com.au>
    Received: from 82.128.32.145, Nigeria, Lagos, CDMA 1X/EVDO dial up pool customers
    Reply-To: <ga00111@gmail.com>
    Subject: ATM CARD PAYMENT, CALL ME AT +2347088974506
    Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009

OFFICE OF THE ATM PAYMENT DIRECTOR,
    INTERNATIONAL CREDIT SETTLEMENT
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    DIRECT PHONE/MOBILE: +234-708-897-4506

DEAR BENEFICIARY,

WE, THE BOARD DIRECTORS OF ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY FBI OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OUR FINANCIAL CRIME AUTHORITY HERE THAT YOU ARE STILL DEALING WITH SOME GROUP OF PEOPLE CLAIMING TO BE BANK OFFICIALS HERE IN NIGERIA IN ORDER TO RELEASE YOUR PAYMENT WHICH IS NOTHING BUT FALSE AND A SCAM. LUCIDLY, I WISH TO ADVISE YOU THAT SUCH AN ILLEGAL ACT HAS TO STOP IF YOU WISH TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT LEGITIMATELY. MEANWHILE, A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM HAS BEEN APPROVED BY PRESIDENT ALHAJI UMARU YAR'ADUA. NOW YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN APPROVED TO BE RELEASED TO YOU THROUGH OUR SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTER ASIA PACIFIC. THIS IS THE LATEST AGREEMENT BETWEEN U.S PRESIDENT NAMED BARRACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, WORLD BANK AND OUR PRESIDENT. IT HAS BEEN MADE EASY AND APPROVED BY THE ABOVE MENTIONED BODIES FOR ANY UNPAID CONTRACTORS TO RECEIVE THEIR PAYMENT WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.

THE ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER HAS BEEN MANDATED TO ISSUE OUT $1,500,000.00 AS YOUR PART PAYMENT FOR THIS FISCAL YEAR 2009. REPEATEDLY, YOU SHOULD STOP ANY FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH ANY OTHER PERSON(S) OR OFFICE(S) TO AVOID ANY DELAY IN RECEIVING YOUR PAYMENT. AN ATM CARD WILL BE SENT TO YOU, WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY IN ANY ATM MACHINE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD. BUT THE MAXIMUM IS ONE THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY PER DAY. SO IF YOU ARE READY TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND IN THIS WAY, PLEASE KINDLY PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AS LISTED BELOW.

1. FULL NAME
    2. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER
    3. ADDRESS TO SEND YOUR ATM CARD
    4. YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION
    5. COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION

NOTE THAT BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUED YOU OUR REFERENCE CODE, WHICH IS (CBN/ATM-NG). AND YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE ON THE SUBJECT INRECEIPT OF YOUR RESPONSE TO THIS MESSAGE TO AVOID WRONG COMMUNICATION.

FOR ORAL DISCUSSION, CALL ME AT MY DIRECT PHONE/MOBILE: +234-708-897-4506

REGARDS,

GERALD ANDERSON
    ATM PAYMENT DIRECTOR,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

+ Reply to Thread