Thread: Ho Chen Tung

Ho Chen Tung

Return-Path: <mishrar@zeenetwork.com>
    Received: from 202.46.200.24, India, Mumbai, Cyquator Technologies Limited
    Reply-To: <hochntng@gmail.com>
    Subject: contact me immediately
    Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009

Hello,
    contact me immediately for details as regards the transfer of $19,500,000.00 to you. this money initially belongs to a client who died and had no next of kin in his account-opening package. in other to achieve this, I shall require your full name, and telephone number to reach you. Most importantly is a confirmation of acceptance from you, after which I shall furnish you with the full details of this transaction

Please treat as urgent and confidential.

Regards.
    Ho Chen Tung.

Return-Path: <hochntng@jmail.info>
    Received: from 41.220.75.3, Nigeria, Lagos, vgccl.net, IP Block Assigned for Mobile Data Services Network at Ojota
    Abuse: MTN Nigeria, Churchgate Towers, 30, Afribank Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, phone: +234 803 200 4508, e-mail: [Ipsystemssupport@mtnnigeria.net] or Ogun
    Date: Sat, 2 May 2009
    Reply-To: [hochntng@gmail.com]

Hello,
    contact me immediately for details as regards the transfer of $19,500,000.00 to you. this money initially belongs to a client who died and had no next of kin in his account-opening package. in other to achieve this, I shall require your full name, and telephone number to reach you. Most importantly, a confirmation of acceptance from you after which I shall furnish you with the full details of this transaction

Regards.
    Ho Chen Tung.

tired of scams

Angry ho chen tung

i got this email too. what a fraud.

From Ho Chen Tung
    Return-Path: <hochentung@email.com>
    Received: from 41.220.75.3, Nigeria, Lagos, vgccl.net, IP Block Assigned for Mobile Data Services Network at Ojota
    Abuse: MTN Nigeria, Churchgate Towers, 30, Afribank Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, phone: +234 803 200 4508, e-mail: [Ipsystemssupport@mtnnigeria.net] or Ogunbanwo Oluwaseyi, Plot L-1HFP, Engineering Industrial layout, km 22, phone: +234 14618871, fax-no: +234 1 4618553, e-mail: [hostmaster@vgccl.net], [abuse@vgccl.net]
    Date: Fri, 15 May 2009
    Reply-To: [hochentung15@gmail.com]

Hello,
    contact me immediately for details as regards the transfer of $19,500,000.00 to you. this money initially belongs to a client who died and had no next of kin in his account-opening package. in other to achieve this, I shall require your full name, and telephone number to reach you. Most importantly, a confirmation of acceptance from you after which I shall furnish you with the full details of this transaction

Regards.

Ho Chen Tung.

Return-Path: <mrrjhkggia@mail.com>
    Received: from 209.235.2.17, America server, ef.com, [sas.abuse@sungard.com]
    Reply-To: <mrrjhktgyg@gmail.com>
    Subject: contact me
    Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010

I need your confirmation for this transfer

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal.

Ho Chen Tung

From Ho Chen Tung
    Return-Path: <hochentng@email.com>
    Received: from 202.204.175.2, Beijing, China, University of International Business & Economics, [abuse@@net.edu.cn]

Reply-To: <hochgt-111@yahoo.com>
    Subject: contact me immediately,
    Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011

There is a legal dynamics to transfer US$ 21,300,000.00 to you. This fund originally belongs to a client who had no blood relation in his account-opening package.

Ho Chen Tung

Return-path: ~al.costello.kaitlin@mail.bryantstratton.edu>
    Received: from 202.154.103.206, Australia, M2 Telecommunications Group Ltd, [abuse@peopletelecom.com.au]
    Reply-To: ~hochgt-111@yahoo.com>
    From: Ho Chen Tung ~al.costello.kaitlin@mail.bryantstratton.edu>
    Subject: contact me .
    Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011
    Return-Path: [al.costello.kaitlin@mail.bryantstratton.edu]

Greetings...
    I have to disturb you today for the reward of an opportunity that should properly be used to advantage.In reverence to your valuable time, I would like to get straight to the point.There is a legal way to transfer ownership of US$ 21,400,000.00 to you. This fund originally belongs to a client who had no blood relation in his account-opening package.

Ho Chen Tung
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

Ho Chen Tung <hochen1111@hmamail.com>

tyoung81

Thumbs down new Ho e-mail

body

Greetings...
    I have to disturb you today for the reward of an opportunity that should properly be used to advantage.In reverence to your valuable time, I would like to get straight to the point.There is a legal way to transfer ownership to you. it originally belongs to a client who had no blood relation in his account-opening package.

Ho Chen Tung.

Received: from 202.154.103.206, Australia, Perth, M2 Telecommunications Group Ltd, [abuse@peopletelecom.com.au]
    Reply-To: <hctthg-111@yahoo.com>
    To: [hochen@email.com]
    Subject: contact me asap.,
    Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011

Greetings...
    I have to disturb you today for the reward of an opportunity that should properly be used to advantage.In reverence to your valuable time, I would like to get straight to the point.There is a legal way to transfer ownership of US$ 21,400,000.00 to you. This fund originally belongs to a client who had no blood relation in his account-opening package.

Ho Chen Tung.
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast