+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Diplomat Andy Cole, in New York

Diplomat Andy Cole, in New York

From ANDY COLE
    Return-Path: <saw@go.com>
    Received: from 213.8.137.81, Israel, InterNetServices, abuse: [abuse@zahav.net.il]
    Reply-To: <diplomatandycole8080@yahoo.com.hk>
    Subject: NEED YOUR SINCERITY
    Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009

I am the Diplomat mandated to deliver your inheritance to you in your designated residential address here in the States.

The funds total US$7.5 Million has been packaged in a consignment for safe keeping and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you.

I am presently at JFK Airport in the United States of America and before I can deliver the funds to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person.

1.Full Name
    2.Residential Address
    3.Direct Telephone Numbers

Send the requested information so that we can proceed.

Regards
    Andy Cole.

Seto

Thumbs down Spam/Scam & Fraud

I have the same message by my email of the same name.A warning not to be fooled! Thank you.
    NEED YOUR SINCERITY
    Friday, April 3, 2009

I am the Diplomat mandated to deliver your inheritance to you in your designated residential address here in the States.

The funds total US$7.5 Million has been packaged in a consignment for safe keeping and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you.

I am presently at JFK Airport in the United States of America and before I can deliver the funds to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person.

1.Full Name
    2.Residential Address
    3.Direct Telephone Numbers

Send the requested information so that we can proceed.

Regards
    Andy Cole.

From Andy Coler
    Return-Path: <seymore4@cox.net>
    Received: from 80.200.254.150, Belgium, Belgacom sa/nv, [abuse@belgacom.be]
    Reply-To: <diplomaticcourieragent12@yahoo.co.jp>
    Subject: REPLY IMMEDIATELY....../
    Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010

I am a Diplomat named Andy Cole,mandated to deliver your inheritance to you in your country of residence.

The funds total US$7..5 Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you.

I am presently U.K and before I can deliver the funds to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person

1.Full Name
    2.Residential Address
    3.Age
    4.Occupation
    5.Direct Telephone Numbers
    6. Country of Origin of fund.

After verification of the information with what I have on file,I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address. Send the requested information so that we can proceed.

Regards
    Andy Cole.
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes
    "The good of the people is the highest law"- Cicero

Diplomat Andy Cole, Air-links Courier Company

From: Air Links Courier Company <airlinkscouriers@hotmail.com>
    Date: Thurs Nov 4 2010
    Subject: Good News

Dip. Andy Cole,
    Diplomatic Agent.
    Air-links Courier Company
    UK London.

Attn:

This is to inform you that i am now in Athens Int'l Eleftherios Venizelos Airport, (ATH), Greece, today with your consignments because the flight did not arrive in your city direct flight to your city, i am very busy with the custom now because they have inspected my peppers and all are ok, but they are with my passport demanding i clear the consignments with them before they will stamp my peppers, you are to send me Euro2,500 via western union now for the clearing of the consignments as soon as possible.

I will need the money as soon as possible for the clearing of your consignments to enable me clear it out from the diplomatic arrival section in airport and i will immediately book another local flight to your city for final hand over to you.

Get back to me so that i will inform you payment advice.

Regards,
    Dip. Andy Cole.
    Air-links Diplomatic Agent.\
    Received: from BAY153-W31 ([65.54.190.125]) by bay0-omc2-s10.bay0.hotmail.com
    Inspected his peppers???

Diplomat Dr. Andy Cole now stuck in Lagos!

Return-Path: <andycole457@yahoo.com.ph>
    Received: from 82.128.16.33, Lagos, Nigeria, Multi-links Telecommunications Limited, [abuse@multilinks.com]

Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011
    Reply-To: [andycole457@yahoo.com.ph]
    Subject: I am contacting you here at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (LOS), Rd, Lagos,

Dr. Andy cole.
    UK Diplomatic Agent.
    Sw1p 6bd, London, England.

Attn: Receiving beneficiary,

I am UK Diplomat Dr. Andy cole. working with the United Nations International Monetary Funds Agency United Kingdom, I am contacting you here at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (LOS), Rd, Lagos, Nigeria, This is in respect of (2) two consignment boxes. I have being assigned by the West Africa ECOWAS Presidency to make this delivery to you. The British Government released these boxes for delivery to their respective beneficiaries, upon investigations conducted, It will interest you to know that United Nation headquarters office at London United Kingdom is aware of these delivery and they are monitoring the delivery of your Consignment.The fund was recovered by the United Nation International Monetary Fund ( IMF ) through the special administration of Mr. Binmore, The Secretary General of the United Nation, Your consignment was declared as a United Nation treasury with good immunity coverage where i was appointed to deliver the boxes to your address, For your information i am assigned United N

I will need your information to confirm with the information i have on file of these boxes after which i will book flight to meet with you in your closest airport of your destination, below are the information requested off you.
    1. Full Name:
    2. Destination House Address:
    3. Closest Airport to your destination:
    4. Copy of your Drivers /passport for your identification:
    5. Your direct Mobile Phone Number:

VERIFICATION:
    In other for you to confirm the genuinely of these delivery i personally will attached, a copy of my diplomatic passport for my identification United Nation I.D and my British International Passport, If these issue is not serious i can not show you all these important identification card because i knew the implications.

I await your immediate response within 24 hours. Do email my office immediately
    I await your immediate response.
    Regards,
    Dip. Dr. Andy cole.
    Sw1p 6bd, London, England.
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

Can't attach a file!

X-SID-PRA: DIPLOMAT ANDY COLE <mark@justhost.com>
    Received: from 66.60.135.34, United States, Roseville, Surewest Internet
    Reply-To: <diplomatandycole010@yahoo.co.jp>
    Subject: WILL AND TESTAMENT]
    Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012
    Return-Path: [mark@justhost.com]

PLEASE READ THE ATTACHED MESSAGE CONCERNING A WILL AND TESTAMENT AND RESPOND BACK IMMEDIATELY.
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

From FROM DIPLOMAT ANDY COLE
    Return-Path: <diplomat_andycole0012@yahoo.co.jp>
    Received: from User (unknown [209.239.228.34]) (Authenticated sender: testuser) by mail.supplementspot.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 62703C49AC;
    Reply-To: <diplomat_andycole012@yahoo.co.jp>
    From: "FROM DIPLOMAT ANDY COLE" <diplomat_andycole0012@yahoo.co.jp> アドレスブックに追加アドレスブックに追加
    Subject: FROM DIPLOMAT ANDY COLE??
    Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012

I am Diplomat Andy Cole, mandated to deliver your inheritance to you in your country of residence.

The funds total US$12.5 Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you.

I am presently United Kingdom and before I can deliver the funds to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person.

1. Full Name
    2.Residential Address
    4. Occupation
    5. Direct Telephone / Fax Numbers
    6. Country of Origin of fund.

After verification of the information with what I have on my file, I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address. Send the requested information so that we can proceed.

Best Regards,
    Diplomat Andy Cole
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

+ Reply to Thread