+ Reply to Thread

Thread: James Andrew, Communications & Human Resources Center, USA.

James Andrew, Communications & Human Resources Center, USA.

Here is the email:
    YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSIBILITY:
    To evaluate the quality of service and conduct a hidden survey on the nearest WESTERN UNION OUTLET in your location.
    The sum of $950 has been sent to your address in form of check to carry out mystery shopper assignment.
    The check will be deliver to your address this week,when you receive it,cash the check at your bank. Your income being $100.
    You will forward the rest of the funds to a mystery consumer in another region who's conducting the same survey at the "recipient" end(Info Below)

Western Union Information:
    Name:GABRIELE STERLING
    City:AKRON
    State:INDIANA
    Zip code:46910
    Text Question:Favorite color
    Answer:Blue

You will send me the following information:
    Service:
    Speed:
    Friendliness:
    Efficiency:
    Atmosphere:
    MTCN(10 digit money transfer control number):
    Actual amount sent:
    Transfer Charges:
    The Western Union Address:

You're to simply rate the Western Union Outlets service on a scale of
    POOR, FAIR, GOOD and EXCELLENT.
    You will write a report on every activity you carried out and email it to me.
    Reply as soon as possible if you totally understand this procedure.

James Andrew
    Communications & Human Resources Center, USA.
    1211, Avenue of the Americas
    New York, NY 10036

QUESTION: IF I DO GET A CHECK WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH IT?

If the check comes by mail, take the check to the nearest US post office inspector along with copies of the emails. Their job is investigating mail fraud.

If the check comes by UPS, contact the FBI and give them the check and copies of the emails.

Absolutely do NOT try and negotiate that check. You can only get in trobule if you do.
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

taishaun30
    That is true.. I got a check for $5600 so what i did was took it to my bank since it was drawn n the bank that i use and i gave it to the investigator there alon wiht the lette that was sent iwth it and the emails i recieved and they are investigating. the person that sent me the emails tried to scare me by making threats that he contacted my city police chief only he gave the wrong name of the chief. i called the ploice to let them know what was goign on and to make a report so that if my name came up anywhere regarding this they would laready know whats up. it is a good idea that if these people send you money orders cashiers checks or whatever you should never cash them but turn them over ot the proper authorities.

Unreg 1

Exclamation There are too many of these scams to count

I got a moneygram money order for like $6500 and was told all I had to was western union $100 of it and I got to keep the rest.. I took the m/o to my bank and they told me the don't accept mg m/o cause they are too easy to tamper with.. So I called the moneygram number on the back and they told me the the real amount of the moneygram was only like $1.25... I immediately contacted my local FBI, since it came from a UK address was supposed to go to a Canadian one... The told me they had been flooded with this type of thing.. ANY mystery shop that wants you to send money around is a scam.. they only have you use normal products purchased in stores or services like diners and movies... they know that it is illegal and nearly impossible for someone to cash money orders and such

+ Reply to Thread