Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mrs. Inga-Britt Ahlenius, United Nations, part 1

Mrs. Inga-Britt Ahlenius, United Nations, part 1

Received: from 41.219.245.94, Nigeria, Lagos, Lagos dial pool customers, starcomms.net
    Abuse contact persons: Navneet Singh, Plot 1261, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, phone: +234-1-804-9370, fax-no: +234-1-811-0301 e-mail: [navneets@starcomms.com] or Catalin Miclaus, Plot 1261C, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu, phone: +234-7028000733, fax-no: +234-1-8110301 e-mail: [catalin@starcomms.com]
    Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009
    Subject: Attn: You are beneficiary of United Nations Fraud Compensation (English Version) ***
    Reply-To: [richnelmes@graffiti.net]

(ENGLISH VERSION)

Attn: Sir/Madam,

Note: After series of meeting that lasted for three (3) Months with the secretary General of the UNITED NATION. Your detail was received on the list submitted to receive a United Nation Compensation. This goes to all the people that have been scammed or know who has been scammed in one way or the other in any part of the world, the UNITED NATION have agreed to compensate them with the sum of US$650,000.00 (Six Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) Beneficiaries qualified for this compensation program includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc.

Your name and email was in the list submitted by our Monitoring Team of Economic and Financial Crime Commission Observers (EFCCO) and this is why we are contacting you, this have been agreed upon and have been signed. You are advised to contact Mr. Rich Nelmes, as he is our appointed person for payment endorsement, contact him immediately for your International Bank Draft of USD$650,000.00 (Six Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars).The funds are pay-able in handy collection for security purpose, Therefore, you should send him the details requested below for dully processing of your claims.

Your Full Name:
    Contact Telephone Number:
    Mailing Address:

Person to Contact: Mr. Rich Nelmes, Email: [richnelmes@graffiti.net] Phone No: +4470359 69404, Country: United Kingdom.

Good luck and kind regards,

Mrs. Inga-Britt Ahlenius.
    Auditor General of Kosovo (United Nation )
    Making the world a better place
    NOBODY expects the Spanish Administration!

Similar format, but only infering the "United Nations" connection from the message text. Header says it is from China, but the telephone number international code is +234 which is Nigeria.

X-SID-PRA: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION <aaron@tyig.com.cn>

Received: from User ([61.137.93.80]) by inver-7qgatldap.InverEnergy.local with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959); Tue, 22 Dec 2009 23:41:45 +0000

Origin IP Address = 61.137.93.80 CHINANET Hunan province network, China Telecom
    Reply-To: <sanusi.a.sanusi@megamail.pt>
    Subject: IMMEDIATE PAYMENT NOTIFICATION CALL HIM +23418253565
    Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009
    Return-Path: [aaron@tyig.com.cn]

Internal Audit Monitoring,Consulting and Investigations Division

Atten: Sir/Madam.

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from London, after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations.

As The Consulting and Investigations Division i met with President Of Nigeria Musa Umaru Yaradua who claimed that he has been trying his best to make sure you receive your fund in your account.

Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We are working in collaborations with the Central Bank Of Nigeria who is to transfer your fund to your account, The FBI and The Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your Compensation of an amount of $10.5M approved by both the British government and the UN into your account without any delay.

The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in your account is your ( NOTARIZATION FEE) to the Central Bank Of Nigeria.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard Graves from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

You are hereby advice to contact and also call him on his direct telephone number +23418253565 and also send him your account information to his emails address [sanusi.a.sanusi@megamail.pt] to enable him inform start the process of transferring your fund to your account.

For oral discussion, call Mr. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Aminu on +23418253565.

Sincerely yours,
    Stipendia enim peccati mors sunt.
    "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem" : Guillelmus de Occam

Do not annoy the Dragonsfor you are small and crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Mrs Inga-Britt Ahlenius/Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Aminu/Richard Graves/CBN

From: "PAYMENT NOTIFICATION"<notificationpayment@ymail.com>
    Reply-To: <sanusi.a.sanusi@9.cn>
    Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010
    Subject: IMMEDIATE PAYMENT NOTIFICATION CALL HIM +23418253565

Internal Audit Monitoring,Consulting and Investigations Division
    Mrs.Inga-Britt Ahlenius.

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from London, after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations.

As The Consulting and Investigations Division i met with President Of Nigeria Musa Umaru Yaradua who claimed that he has been trying his best to make sure you receive your fund in your account.

Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We are working in collaborations with the Central Bank Of Nigeria who is to ttransfer your fund to your account, The FBI and The Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your Compensation of an amount of $10.5M approved by both the British government and the UN into your account without any delay.

The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in your account is your ( NOTARIZATION FEE) to the Central Bank Of Nigeria.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard Graves from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

You are hereby advice to contact and also call him on his direct telephone number +23418253565 and also send him your account information to his emails address [sanusi.a.sanusi@9.cn] to enable him inform start the process of transferring your fund to your account.

For oral discussion, call Mr. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Aminu on +23418253565.

Sincerely yours,
    Mrs.Inga-Britt Ahlenius.
    Return-Path: <notificationpayment@ymail.com>
    X-Originating-IP: [200.74.225.117]
    +23418253565, landline, Lagos, Nigeria

Mrs. Inga-Britt Ahlenius, UN Office of Int'l Oversight Services

X-AOL-DATE: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 4:42:07 PM Eastern Standard Time
    Return-Path: <vivianhence@yahoo.com>
    Received: from 195.4.92.90 [abuse@freenet.de]
    Received: from 41.138.191.130 (zen.spamhaus.org has blacklisted this IP and the response is 127.0.0.11); person: Fred Young, nic-hdl: FY2-AFRINIC address: 33 Saka Tinubu Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. e-mail: [simon@cybaaspace.net]; phone: +2348050809202, fax-no: +23412624287

Reply-To: <ingabritta09@gmail.com>
    Subject: FUND BENEFICIARY
    UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
    Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting And Investigations Division

Dear Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria since Sunday 20/12/09, after series of complain from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania and Antarctica, South America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the rate of scam/fraudulent activities going on in their country.

I have met with President Musa Umaru Yaradua of Nigeria who claimed ignorant of the evils perpetrated in his country but promised to compensate you and other 50 fraud victims with 10MUSD each. Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We have decided to waive away all your clearance fees and authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of this approved $10M into your account without any delay. The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in your account is your Notarization fee to the UN.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian Government Officials are interested in your approved fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. John Wheeler from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Inga-Britt Ahlenius
    Last edited by Phoenix; 01-20-2010 at 11:48 PM.
    The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is a knowledge of our own ignorance.

C.H. Spurgeon

ahahaha I baited this troll... 'She' was chasing up funds that I told her I lost to scamming Kingpin 'The GP' , and said I wouldn't pay her until she showed me a proof of his capture and torture... She was to kill The GP! Nothing better than creating a character for the lad then letting him take ownership of it lol

Originally posted by Inga

As you requested, I want you to know that it is not easy to do what you asked for but I have to do it for your verification.

Check the attacment below, it is GP on the left and one of his boy on the other side. His boy is not going to be killed but will go for 21 years in prisonment. Get back to me so that we will achieve our aim and get this man executed. I will still give you the picture of the execution but that, you will keep confidential.

Waiting to hear from you soon so that I will give you instruction on how to send the money so that the chief justice will give us go ahead order.

Mrs. Inga-Britt Ahlenius, UN Office Int'l Oversight Services

UNITEDNATIONSOFFICEOFINTERNATIONALOVERSIGHTSERVICE S.rtf
    X-AOL-DATE: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 10:34:38 AM Eastern Standard Time
    Return-Path: <statestreasuryofficeunited@yahoo.com>

Received: from 195.4.92.93 [abuse@freenet.de] or [abuse@pppool.de] - Hostname mout3.freenet.de - ISP freenet.de GmbH - Hamburg, Germany

Received: from 117.25.131.138 [abuse@fjdcb.fz.fj.cn] or [anti-spam@ns.chinanet.cn.net] - ISP CHINANET Fujian province network China Telecom 7, East Street, Fuzhou,v China

Reply-To: <mrs.ingabritt2010@gmail.com>
    From: "Mrs. Ahlenius"<statestreasuryofficeunited@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Mrs. Inga-Britt Ahlenius..

Attention:Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from London,after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for he rate of scam activities going on in these two nations.

I have met with President Musa Umaru Yaradua of Nigeria who claimed that he has been trying his best to make sure you receive your fund in your account.

Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr.Ban Ki-Moon, We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorise the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of $10M approved by both the British government and the UN into your account without any delay. The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in your account, is your Notorization fee to the UN.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard Graves from USA to fraustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours. For oral discussion, call me on this number which I just acquired in Nigeria today +2347032312102.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Inga-Britt Ahlenius
    Contact [mrs.ingabritt1961@gmail.com]
    The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is a knowledge of our own ignorance.

C.H. Spurgeon

Received: from 82.128.21.203, Nigeria, Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
    Reply-To: <mrsingabritt1@mail.mn>
    Subject: UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
    Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010

Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting and Investigations Division

I have met with President Musa Umaru Yaradua of Nigeria who claimed that he has been trying his best to make sure you receive your fund in your account.

Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of $10.5M approved by both the British government and the UN into your account without any delay. The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in your account is your Notarization fee to the UN.

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours.

For oral discussion, call me on this number which I just acquired in Nigeria
    today: +234-803-440-06424.

Sincerely yours,
    Contact Email: [mrsingabritt1@mail.mn]

Return-Path: <mrsinga@un.org>
    Received: from 41.217.65.14, Nigeria, Lagos, Zoom Mobile Nigeria Ltd.
    Abuse: Zoom Mobile Nigeria Ltd, J Adamu, 8A Adeola Odeku Street Victoria Island Lagos, email [john.adamu@zoomnigeria.com], Phone: +23414073777
    Reply-To: <mrsinga1unitednations@gmail.com>
    Subject: FUND RELEASE ALERT!
    Date: Fri, 7 May 2010

Dear Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria from New York yesterday for the funeral of their Late president Umaru Musa Yaradua who died on Wednesday 5th May, 2010.

I was mandated to come to Nigeria for the burial of their late president and to meet with the New President Dr. Goodluck Jonathan over series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica,South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the rate of scam/fraudlent activities going on in their country.

As mandated by my boss Mr. Ban Ki-Moon,I have meet with their current president Dr. Goodluck Jonathan in the early hour of today over the issue of fraud and unclained inheritance/ contract payments and claimed ignorant of all but promised to make sure every affected beneficiary recieves their rightful entitlments before the end of next week.

The Goodnews I have for you now is that Dr. Goodluck Jonathan has promised to pay a part-payment of $2M to all affected beneficiaries. Due to the rate of scams in Nigeria, the UN officials and the Nigerian Federal Executive Council have signed a memorandum that you will not pay any fee of any kind to Nigeria but a UN/ Nigerian Presidential Payment release BOND fee of $250

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I advise that you respond urgently to this message so that I can advise you on how to make the payment of $250 for immediate confirmation of your fund into your account.

For oral discussion,call me on this number which I just acquired in Nigeria today:+234-813-1180924.

I await your urgent so that you can confirm your fund in your account before I depart to New York.

Sincerely yours,

Received: from 72.172.128.130, America server, Jumpline.com Inc
    Return-Path: <unnationsoffice@ymail.com>
    Reply-To: <unfrejfenn@voila.fr>
    Subject: Concluded
    Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010

Internal Audit,Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division
    Attention: Beneficary,

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from London,after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica,South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations. I have met with the New President of Federal Republic of Nigeria President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan of who claimed that he has been trying his best to make sure you receive your fund in your account since he was sworn in as president.

Right now,as directed by our secretary general Mr.Ban Ki-Moon,We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorise the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of $10M approved by both the British government and the UN into your account without any delay.The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund into your account,is your Notorization fee,which will cost you only but $255.00 uniteed state dollars, to the UN. Sincerely,you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard Graves from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours. For oral discussion,call me on this number which I just acquired in Nigeria today+234-706-420-7465

Sincerely yours,
    Inga-Britt Ahlenius.

Received: from 41.138.188.223, Nigeria, Visafone Communications Limited
    Abuse: Fred Young, 33 Saka Tinubu Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
    Reply-To: <document31@w.cn>
    Subject: UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
    Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010

Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting and Investigations Division

I have met with President Dr. Goodluck Jonathan of Nigeria who claimed that he has been trying his best to make sure you receive your fund in your account.

Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of $10.5M approved by both the British government and the UN into your account without any delay. The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in your account is your Notarization fee to the UN.

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours. For oral discussion, call me on this number which I just acquired in Nigeria today.

Sincerely yours,
    Mrs.Inga-Britt Ahlenius.
    Contact Email: [document31@w.cn]
    CELL PHONE +234-18-281481
    Go ahead, make my day.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast