+ Reply to Thread

Thread: (Dr.) Mike Ellis, Halifax Bank of Scotland

(Dr.) Mike Ellis, Halifax Bank of Scotland

From Mike Ellis
    Return-Path: <nobody@rcn493.realitychecknetwork.com>
    Received: from 64.111.217.202, America server, New York, Reality Check Network Corp, westerhall.com
    Date: Wed, 13 May 2009
    Subject: Legitimate Inquiry!
    Reply-To: [mik.hbos@gmail.com]

Hello My Dear,

I am Mike Ellis the Group Finance Director Of Halifax Bank Of Scotland. I had Discovered a dormant account in my office and I have made all necessary arrangements regards to the transfer of the Fund to you.I will let you know in details. All you need is to follow my instructions. The amount am talking about is nothing but 15,000,000 GBP- (Fifteen Million Great British Pounds Sterling).

I will appreciate your urgent response indicating your interest as well as leaving me with your direct cell number so I can give you a call right away. As soon as I hear from you, I shall update you on further proceeds.

I will leave you with 25% of the total fund. You can reach me on +44 702 405 6665

Dr Mike
    Aaahh! Hate scamming!

Received: from 216.139.166.210, Senegal, Millenium
    X-Originating-IP: [216.139.166.210]
    Reply-To: <info.halifaxbankplclondon@gmail.com>
    From: HALIFAX BANK PLC LONDON <codecustomercare02@msn.com>
    Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009
    Subject: PAYMENT ON ACCRUED INTEREST OF £10.5 MILLION POUNDS

HALIFAX BANK GROUP PLC
    69 CANNON STREET LONDON
    EC4N5HA ,ENGLAND
    UNITED KINGDOM
    FAX:+448704955663
    PHONE:+447024047619

ATTN:SIR/MADAM,

PAYMENT ON ACCRUED INTEREST OF £10.5 MILLION POUNDS

We sincerely apologies for the delay in the payment of your accrued interest fund payment, it was due to the late clearance between our bank and that of our corresponding Bank where your fund was originated WORLD BANK.

This is to notify you as our customers and various beneficiaries of all sorts who are yet to receive their accrued interest fund payment for this fiscal year 2009 through our Bank HALIFAX BANK GROUP PLC LONDON, that they must pass through our customer care services before our Remittance Department will remit your fund to you the reason is to check-mate fraudulent activities and to make sure that all the relevant documents meet the standard of financial authority (FA) UK. You are hereby directed to contact this office for examination and proper documentation of your accrued interest fund payment valued of (£10.500, 000.00 GBP)

Note, that we are taking all these measures because of complaints from our numerous Customers over Internet embarrassment or what could be termed as scam, so the Management has taken these measures for the safety of our customers and Beneficiaries. We urgently need a reconfirmation of your details to help our customer care service check-mate your file and approves it to our Remittance Department to effect the transfer without no Daly.

Full name:
    House Address:
    Telephone Number:
    A Copy of your ID CARD:
    Current occupation:
    Email Address:

Finally, Dear Customer we need all these information to check-mate your file being passed from WORLD BANK to HALIFAX BANK for easy communication with you as soon as we received all this information your fund will be transferred into your nominated account within 4 working days.

TEL:+447024047619
    Awaiting your prompt
    response over these
    issue.

Yours faithfully,
    Mr. Mike Ellis
    Chief Operating officer
    HALIFAX BANK GROUP PLC.
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

Received: from 80.248.10.121, Nigeria, Route for 21 Century, uacnplc.com
    Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009
    Reply-To: [drmikeellis@live.com]
    Subject: Greetings From Group Finance Director
    Return-Path: [mrmattwright03@btinternet.com]

Hello My Dear,

I am Mike Ellis the Group Finance Director Of Halifax Bank Of Scotland.

I had Discovered a dormant account in my office and I have made all necessary arrangements regards to the transfer of the Fund to you.I will let you know in details. All you need is to follow my instructions.

The amount am talking about is nothing but 15,000,000 GBP-(Fifteen Million Great British Pounds Sterling).

I will appreciate your urgent response indicating your interest as well as leaving me with your direct cell number so I can give you a call right away. As soon as I hear from you, I shall update you on further proceeds.

I will leave you with 25% of the total fund. You can reach me on +44 702 405 6665

Mike Ellis
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

From Mike Ellis
    Return-Path: <jack@longmerge.com>
    Received: from 98.230.103.11, USA, Comcast Cable Communications, Inc., [abuse@comcast.net]
    Reply-To: <mrellis1945@aol.com>
    Subject: Legitimate Inquiry From Mike Ellis.
    Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010

Greetings From Group Finance Director
    H.B.O.S Plc Edinburgh EH3 9PE
    Halifax Bank Of Scotland

Greetings

I am Mike Ellis, Group Finance Director (H.B.O.S) I understand that through Internet is not the best way to link up with you because of the confidentiality which the transaction demands. However, I have already sent you this same letter one month ago but I am not sure if it did get to you since I have not heard from you, hence my resending it again.

I discovered a dormant account in my office, as the Group director at the Halifax Bank of Scotland. It will be in my interest to transfer this fund worth 15 Million pounds only in an account offshore. If you can be a collaborator to this please indicate interest immediately for us to proceed.

Your contact phone numbers and a copy of any physical identification via email scan and name will be necessary for this effect.

I will leave you with 25% of the total funds only

Regards and respect,

Mike Ellis
    Group Finance Director
    Halifax Bank of Scotland
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

+ Reply to Thread