+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Johnny Collins, IKobo Visa card

Johnny Collins, IKobo Visa card

Return-Path: <info@ikobo.com>
    Received: from 80.255.62.234, Nigeria from Intelsat Global Service Corporation, [abuse@intelsat.com]
    Return-Path: <info@ikobo.com>
    Date: Wed, 20 May 2009
    Subject: Claim Your Visa Card
    Reply-To: [ikobo_unitoffice@yahoo.com.hk]

Your Ref:

IKobo is a company that specializes in money transfer through Visa Card. As part of our commitment in bringing our services to the world, iKobo wishes to announce to you that your email emerged as one of the lucky winners to receive a grant of 2.5 million US Dollars.

This fund would be made available to you through an iKobo Visa card. We have concluded plans to deliver this card to you as soon as possible. If you are interested in claiming your prize, please contact the Visa card dispatch center via email (ikobo_unitoffice@yahoo.com.hk) with the following details:

FULL NAME:
    DELIVERY ADDRESS:
    PHONE NUMBER:
    SEX:

As soon as we receive the above details we shall immediately proceed with the delivery of your card.

You have to stop communication with any other person(s) or office (s) to avoid hitches in receiving your payment of $2.5 Million Through our Visa Card. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Please Note:You will be required to pay the sum of only $85 for delivery fees cost and after it is effected your card will get to your location within the next 24hrs.

Kindest Regards
    Johnny Collins

Funds Remittance Department
    www.ikobo.com
    Director Of Foreign Operations.
    You Can Reach Me On
    Phone number: +2347056040289
    For Oral conversation.

Different origin and slightly changed format from Naruto's post above. New email addresses and Nigerian telephone numbers, so the Thailand origin probably is faked via a proxy, as well as the faked email address.

X-SID-PRA: Johnny Collins <info@ikobo.com>
    Received: from sahafarms.com ([202.183.201.226]) by col0-mc2-f29.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959); Thu, 1 Oct 2009 12:38:44 -0700

Origin IP Address = 202.183.201.226 = Loxinfo IP Admins, 304 Suapah Rd, Pomprab, Pomprab Suttruphai, Bangkok, THAILAND

To: info@ikobo.com
    Subject: Your Personal Identification Number is 2900
    Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 02:57:15 +0700
    Reply-To: ikobo_unitoffice@yahoo.com.hk
    Return-Path: info@ikobo.com

Our Ref: IKG/NG/ICO
    Your Ref:
    IKobo is a company that specializes in money transfer through Visa Card. As part of our commitment in bringing our services to the world, iKobo wishes to announce to you that your email emerged as one of the lucky winners to receive a grant of $2,500,000.00 million US Dollars.

This fund would be made available to you through an iKobo Visa card. We have concluded plans to deliver this card to you as soon as possible. If you are interested in claiming your prize, please contact the Visa card dispatch center via email (ikobo_unitoffice@yahoo.com.hk) with the following details:
    FULL NAME:
    DELIVERY ADDRESS:
    PHONE NUMBER:
    SEX:
    Kindest Regards
    Johnny Collins.
    Funds Remittance Department
    www.ikobo.com
    Director Of Foreign Operations.
    You Can Reach Me On
    Phone number: +2348136533840 / 0112348072723407
    For Oral conversation.
    Stipendia enim peccati mors sunt.
    "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem" : Guillelmus de Occam

Do not annoy the Dragonsfor you are small and crunchy and good with Ketchup.

raupuriri maaka

Question check up

hi i just need to make sure im not being scammed.I recieved a txt stating that i won a $211,000.00 visa prepay card & now im required to make a payment for delievery am i being scammed please reply with following details: (a) this visa card is already loaded an awaiting my pass word can you please confirm if this is true or not.
    (b)what can i do to catch this person scamming?

If you have to prepay for something like that then it's a scam format. Yes, some criminal wants to steal your money. You can't catch him, he is already caught. He will not be arrested or imprisoned. You can read more about this kind of scam format at http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?t=26759.
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes
    "The good of the people is the highest law"- Cicero

avemaria

ONE MORE FRAUD IN THE RED

Su Ref: IKG / NG / ICO
    Esto es para informarle que oficialmente (ATM Número de Tarjeta 5951390123652671)
    ha sido acreditado a su favor con lo que se refiere Su pago de la ONU 2011 /
    Los fondos de la CEDEAO en línea Programa de Donación, han sido depositados en una visa de iKobo
    tarjeta y está disponible para su entrega a su destino.
    Su número de identificación personal es 1822.The iKobo VISA es
    $ 315,810.00 USD (trescientos quince mil, ochocientos diez
    USD) y por favor tenga en cuenta que ninguna deducción de una tasa se ​​permite debido a que su
    $ 315,810.00 USD (trescientos quince mil, ochocientos diez
    USD) se reciben de las Naciones Unidas en Bond y ha sido debidamente asegurado,
    sobre la base de nuestras políticas y como resultado de el espacio de tiempo disponible, se le
    Queda aconseja actuar con rapidez para que podamos proceder con la entrega de inmediato a
    la puerta de su paso. Que se pongan en contacto:
    Director de negocio en el extranjero: Johnny Collins
    Correo electrónico: unit-atm-cards@live.com
    con la siguiente información de
    * Nombre completo:
    * Dirección de entrega:
    * Ocupación:
    * Número de teléfono:
    * País de residencia:
    * Medios de identificación:
    FELICIDADES
    Los fondos del Departamento de envío de remesas
    www.ikobo.com
    Director de Operaciones Exteriores.
    Usted puede alcanzarme en
    Teléfono: +2348095876190
    Para una conversación oral

FELICIDADES

Johnny Collins.
    Director de Operaciones Exteriores.
    Usted puede alcanzarme en
    Teléfono: +2348095876190
    www.ikobo.com
    Abierto de 7 días, 24 horas, 365 días al año.
    NOTA CONFIDENCIAL: Este mensaje de correo electrónico, incluidos los archivos adjuntos, se destina para el uso exclusivo del destinatario (s) y puede contener información privilegiada y confidencial y se les prohibió la divulgación no autorizada bajo la ley aplicable. Si no es el destinatario de este mensaje, cualquier divulgación, distribución o copia de este mensaje está estrictamente prohibida. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, por favor notifique al remitente por correo electrónico de respuesta y destruir todas las copias del mensaje original.

+ Reply to Thread