+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Society scam

Secret Society scam

Not all scams are on the internet and I think this one should be given the light of day.

I am not exactly sure where this belongs because there does not seem to be a catagory here.

A few weeks ago, I recieved by snail mail an offer to recieve some free information telling me how I could become richer in life, wealth and love.

The letter was very flattering and stroked my ego as well as a desire to be wealthy and travel the world. This is all by design for you to take the bait.

The offer said that I had to return or fax back a form requesting the free info before that Friday coming up.

With hockey playoffs and the final arrival of some warmer weather for spring, I did not get around to actually reading the information until the Saturday past the deadline. I decided that for the price of a stamp, I would take a chance and send my form in.

I had been specially selected for this honor because I was entering the "second cycle" of my life and can accept the "Secret Society's Inner Secrets" that are over 2300 years old and been used by all the rich and powerful throughout modern history.......Whew! Heady stuff!!

Well, I guess I got lucky and they were not paying attention to the deadline that they had set. I am now a "New Secret Society Member"!

I am now in possesion of my "Secret Society Orientation" booklet and according to the instructions, once I uncover the secret message inside the 5 true stories in the booklet I "will come upon wealth and fame".

Now if I happen to NOT discover the secret message...."you still absorb it when you read your enclosed Secret Society Orientation booklet, and within two weeks, THREE very good things will happen to you involving money, power and love!"

This whole deal is to try and draw you in to buying the 680 page "Inner Secrets Manuscript" for the low, low price of $200.00 USD, L130.00 British Pounds, $270 Australian dollars, $235 Canadian dollars 150 Euro's $345 New Zealand dollars and the best part.....1,680 South African Rand but they only accept cash or credit card if paying by Rand......

This is all very convincing if you have read or seen any DaVinci Code or Angels and Demons books or movies.

Here is where Google becomes your best friend. There is a name in the booklet. "Kirsten Hart" comes up with enough warnings of fraud.

I have the free booklet. I read some....I'll let you know in 3 weeks if I become rich and famous.......

Odo

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/...Off0419378.htm

Kirsten Hart
    Phone: 775-412-6016
    Fax: 716-447-7489

3357Googling >3357H Southpark Place
    Grove City, Ohio, 43123
    U.S.A.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...meta=&aq=f&oq=

Secrete Societies do not rely on the internet

These Secret Society scams have been around for eons!

There are all kinds of these "Secret Societies". Astara is the name of yet one more.
    Last edited by yullan; 05-27-2009 at 02:55 AM.
    Your Sky High Spiritual Warrior

linda hales

mrs

Would like to know more about booklet. From South Africa

Why would you want to do that?
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

fhjadhfljkhf

I got this too!

I got the book too, and met the deadline for the fax. Then they wanted 245.00 US Dollars. I corrected my name to a fake name, and guess what, I have been getting so much SCAM mail with that same name from other people. Obviously fake, since thats the only place I have ever used that name.

So basically you got on a spam mail list for snail mail.

Badwolf

american.

Got the free booklet last week,found .35 cents on floor, WOW
    yup, scam, 307 million people in USA,send out form letters ,they are(notice the spacing for you with short first names?) they probably already made up the cost of the zerox work and some people in india typing the form letter names in for $1 per letter max.
    I didn,t bite.
    guess im a winner.
    Make your own luck, get a job and work hard,and try to lead a good life.
    or look for Aladins Lamp, or buy that ocean front property in arizona.

don,t believe in the HOPE and CHANGE either, to many people I know lost jobs ,houses and cars. and these scum pick this time to prey on people.

goodyme

Secret Society Members

I too got the first letter and held on to it because I was leaving for Mexico a couple days after receiving it. I thought if it was really important they would not care about the deadline.
    I sent it in the Mexico mail as I was leaving for the airport November 7, 2009. This week I received my "The Greatest Kept Secret of All Time" with yet another deadline of this Friday (today January 8, 2010).
    The booklet mentions Friday was a deadline - no specific date.
    Must be every Friday is a magic deadline.

Saving my $139.95 since there is a 34% discount by January 8th.

Wondering

Smile Strange thing about the Booklet.

I too paid for the postage stamp to have that chance they were claiming. I am not in the financial situation where I could send that kind of money so I am starting cycle 2 without the Manuscript.
    What I found so strange as I was reading through the stories was that none of them had to pay anything to receive the manuscript! Enery one of them got it for FREE, because somebody gave it to them.
    I mean what the hell, even the guy who was abusing his son got it handed to him! I know I deserve to be in their Secret Society more that he does!

Anyway, I'm in the same boat as Ben, I've read it
    Ive absorbed the information and we will see what happens

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast