+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Palmer John, Barrister

Palmer John, Barrister

From Mr. Palmer John
    Return-Path: <johnpalmer@gmx.de>
    Received: from 41.221.167.76, Nigeria, Swift Networks IP range allocated to Amuwo DHCP and static clients
    Abuse: Gabriel Oyeyemi, Swift Networks Ltd. 31B Saka Tinubu Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. Nigeria., Phone: +23417738138, fax-no: +23412700197, e-mail: [goyeyemi@swiftng.com]
    Reply-To: <jsppalmer@sify.com>
    Subject: Claim Your Inheritance fund....
    Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009

Legal Practitioner, Solicitors & Advocates.
    Marlin Place, Milton Road, Cambridge.
    Telephone: +4470359 76601

Subject: Info on Inheritance of (Fifteen Million Pounds)

This is sequel to your non-response of my earlier letter to you. On behalf of the Trustees and Executors to the Will of your late relatives here in London. I wish to notify you that you were listed as a beneficiary to the bequest of the sum in the codicil and last testament of the deceased. My client was a former managing director and pioneer staff of a big construction company here in United Kingdom. He was a very dedicated Christian and a great philanthropist during his life time.

My aim is to provide your name as the relatives to my late client to inherit the (Ј15Million) deposited with Barclays bank here in London. I will prepare Certificates of will and affidavit of claim with your name and set-up an application of claim to the bank, and all the papers/documents will be processed in your name. I request that you kindly forward to me your letter of acceptance, to enable us file necessary documents to high court probate division for the release of this sum of money. Please fell very free in sending your details as stated below:

(1). Full names:
    (2). contact address:
    (3). Phone:
    (4). Cell phone:
    (5). Age:
    (6). Occupation

Congratulations.

Yours in service,
    Palmer John Barrister

Exclamation listed as benificiary

LISTED AS A BENEFICARY!!
    Hide details Palmer John Palmer [Johnpalmer_john110@w.cn]
    Sent: March 4, 2011

This is for your attention We wish to notify you again that you were listed as a beneficiary to the total sum of Ј4.600,000.00GBP (Four million Six hundred thousand British pounds) in the intent of the deceased (name now withheld since this is our second letter to you).We contacted you because you bear the surname identity and therefore can present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance since there is no written will. Our legal services aim to provide our private clients with a complete service. We are happy to prepare wills, set-up and administer Trusts, carry out the administration of estates and prepare and administer powers of attorney. All the papers will be processed in your acceptance. In your acceptance of this deal, we request that you kindly forward to us your letter of acceptance; your current telephone and fax numbers and a forwarding address to enable us file necessary documents at our high court probate division for the release of this sum of money. Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.. I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction goes through and for more details reply this mail. Full Name..........................Contact AddressMarital status....................Phone number.. ................Fax number........................ Best Regard Barr Palmer John Marlin Place, Milton Road, CambridgeEducation: University of London Specialization: Wills and probate

+ Reply to Thread