Thread: Mrs. Mellisa Lewis

Mrs. Mellisa Lewis

From Mrs. Mellisa Lewis
    Return-Path: <info@mellisa.com>
    Received: from 163.23.234.2 (EHLO dragon.ccut.edu.tw) Taiwan server
    Reply-To: [ptr.wallace101@yahoo.com.hk]
    Subject: God Bless
    Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009

God Bless, My name is Mrs. Mellisa Lewis . I am 69 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago. I will be going in for an operation later today.I decided to WILL/donate the sum of (Ten.fivemillion dollars.)to you for the good work of the lord. Contact my lawyer with this email: Name: Peter James Wallace Email: (ptr.wallace101@yahoo.com.hk) Tell him that I have WILLED 10.5M to you by quoting my personal reference number JJ/MMS/953/5015/GwrI/316 us/uk and I have also notified him that I am WILLING that amount to you.

God Bless

Regards
    Mrs. Mellisa Lewis
    Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

It is our mail.

Subject: RE: Email: (jaymchenry_b1@datviet.com)
    Date: Wednesday, October 14, 2009,

Hello,

My name is Mrs. Mellisa Lewis . I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago. I will be going in for an operation later today.I decided to WILL/donate the sum of (Fourteen Millions Two Hundered Fifty Eight Thousand United States Dollars) to you for the good work of the lord.

Contact my lawyer with this email: Name: Mr Jay Mchenry, Email: (jaymchenry_b1@datviet.com)

Tell him that I have WILLED 14.258M to you by quoting my personal reference number JJ/MMS/953/5015/GwrI/316us/uk.

As soon as you contact him with this details quoted above, he should be able to recognise you and help in claiming this amount from my Bank. Be informed also that i have paid for the state tax on this money to be transferred to you.

Meanwhile you are advised to keep this mail and it contents confidential as i really want my wish accomplish at the end of the day.Please do pray to God for my recovery. My friend please do not send me any email as you are to send my barrister an email directly.

God Bless

Regards,
    Mrs. Mellisa Lewis.

Moderator Note: Reposted as guest used full email address on original post.

No Subject ]Thursday, October 1, 2009 6:30 PM
    Add sender to Contacts
    To: undisclosed-recipients

God Bless,

My name is Mrs. Mellisa Lewis . I am 69 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago. I will be going in for an operation later today.I decided to WILL/donate the sum of (Ten.five million dollars.)to you for the good work of the lord. Contact my lawyer with this email: Name: Peter James Wallace Email:(ptr.wallace@live.com) Tell him that I have WILLED 10.5M to you by quoting my personal reference number JJ/MMS/953/5015/GwrI/316 us/uk and I have also notified him that I am WILLING that amount to you.
    God Bless

Regards
    Mrs. Mellisa Lewis
    Stipendia enim peccati mors sunt.
    "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem" : Guillelmus de Occam

Do not annoy the Dragonsfor you are small and crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Mrs. Mellisa Lewis

I also received this same email today. What a scam!

Un registered

Mrs. Mellisa Lewis

I received this e-mail today (Mrs. Mellisa Lewis). I also received one from a so-called Patrick Smith, who is supposedly with Unicef in Keyport, NJ. The address listed is bogus (surprise, surprise...NOT!), and the phone number listed is probably bogus as well (called it several times and it's always busy).

It's funny how they put the Lord's name (Lewis) and Unicef (Smith) in their e-mail. Now that's just criminal!

Ali-G Scotland

Unhappy Junk mail

Hello, My name is Mrs. Mellisa Lewis . I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed forcancer for about 2 years ago. I will be going in for an operation later today.I decided to WILL/donate the sum of (Fourteen Millions Two Hundered Fifty Eight Thousand United States Dollars) to you for the good work of the lord.This what God told to do i hope you use this money well and also for good work of God.So you are to Contact my lawyer with this email: Name: Mr Jay Mchenry Email: (barr.jaymchenry@live.co.uk) Tell him that I have WILLED 14.258M to you by quoting my personal reference number JJ/MMS/953/5015/GwrI/316us/uk. As soon as you contact him with this details quoted above, he shouldbe able to recognise you and help in claiming this amount from my Bank.Beinformed also that i have paid for the state tax on this money to betransferred to you. Meanwhile you are advised to keep this mail and it contents confidentialas i really want my wish accomplish at the end of the day.Please do prayto God for my recovery. God Bless Regards,Mrs. Mellisa [Lewis.info@mellisa.gov.uk]

farah

Thumbs down scam

i also received this email ( mrs Melissa Lewis ) today...sheesh....do these people have nothing better to do????
    Last edited by Unregistered; 08-10-2010 at 11:11 PM. Reason: The senders are cursed for ever for blasferm.

They steal money. That's how they make a living.
    Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

BKM

Thanks

They are still at it! Mrs. Mellisa Lewis is alive, well and dying again in 2009!

templonuevo

Question i got a letter from jay mchenry about melissa lewis is this true?

me too recieved an email from mrs. melissa lewis. and her lawyer.Is this a scam?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast