+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Diamonds are a girl's best friend

A little present for Kat

She's probably been in diamond withdrawal unless she has a nice scammer who's going to send her some. Look! a new one!

"If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes
    "The good of the people is the highest law"- Cicero

Personally they'd have to get my interest with black/fire opals...although the green/blue ones are nice too...just not that fond of the milky white ones - too common...

Diamonds..

The close-up shot does indicate these are quite possibly raw diamonds. But who took the pic, when, where, who has them, etc is ANYBODY'S guess. Looks like a picture someone would use for evidence of confiscation maybe..The briefcase, I agree, does have a funny (oops-phony) look about it! Bet if we went to the Crater of Diamonds park after a good rain we'd have better luck of actually getting a real one for keeps!
    Bestow truth and knowledge unto the innocent as enlightenment is the great shield of defense toward evildoers.. You've got to be smarter than the fox to catch it..

Diamonds are forever! Or several geological ages in any case.
    Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

More play pretties for Kat. Used by scammer Francis Kala: http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?t=22893

"blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

Mine unearths 507 carat white diamond.

From AAP. http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/6...white-diamond/

Mining group Petra Diamonds has discovered a 507.55 carat white diamond at South Africa's Cullinan mine, one of the largest high-quality rough diamonds ever found, the firm said on Tuesday.

"This spectacular gemstone was recovered on Thursday 24 September and is currently with experts for analysis," said a statement released by the London-listed company which operates mainly in Africa.

Initial examinations of the diamond which weighs just over 100 grams, have shown it to be of exceptional colour and clarity.

The diamond is undergoing colour grading, but is believed to be a rare Type II diamond, with very low traces of nitrogen - considered an impurity - making them among the most transparent and colourless of the gems.

"The Cullinan mine has again given the world a spectacularly beautiful and important diamond... we now eagerly await the findings of the expert analysis," said Johan Dippenaar, Petra's chief executive.

The precious stone was found alongside three other special white gems of similar colour and clarity, a large diamond of 168.00 carats and two other stones of 58.50 and 53.30 carats.

The mine which was previously owned by diamond mining giant De Beers, is renowned for the discovery of the famed Cullinan Diamond in 1905, which is part of the British crown jewels and weighed 3106 carats.

In May 2008, the mine produced a sparkling 101.27 carat diamond, roughly the size of a ping-pong ball.

The Cullinan Diamond Mine is the third richest diamond producing mine in South Africa.

Ladies can you please form an orderly queue to lodge your claim. ( preferably before Kit Kat gets to see this one )
    *What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234