+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Okonji Diata, Global International Bank

Okonji Diata, Global International Bank

From MR. OKONJI DIATA
    Return-Path: <ray_umar_2006@yahoo.com.hk>
    Received: from 82.128.27.134, Lagos, NIgeria, Multi-links Telecommunications Ltd.
    Reply-To: <diata2005@web2mail.com>
    Subject: YOUR DEPOSITED FUND WITH OUR BANK
    Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009

Attention,Beneficiary.

I know that this letter will be a surprising one to you. Firstly, I will like to introduce myself formally as Mr. Okonji Diata,The bank president of The GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL BANK You are been officially contacted by me because your Inheritance Funds were Re-deposited into the "British Suspense Account" of Global Bank London last week, because you did not Claim your funds as the Rightful beneficiary in our Corresponding bank.

TRANSACTION ODESHNFXX17439OPP PASSWORDREXV1999 To proceed.

First i advice that you copy out your transaction codes. 1.New Payment Reference:- 321009871 2.Allocation No: 6890132 3.Password No : AB911001 4.Pin Code No: 978 5.Certificate of Merit Payment No: 090 6.Released Code No: 0763 7.Immediate Telex confirmation No: ws0014433 8.Secret Code No: XXFGN013 Well known to all.This morning at about (9:00am Standard Pacific Time), I was alerted by my Secretary that Three men were at my Office Reception waiting to see me and so I told my Secretary to let them in.I had to ask them why they came to see me in person and they said that they were here to Collect the Inheritance Bill Sum of Twenty Million Dollars(US$20,000,000:00) which rightfully belongs to you, on your behalf.

These foreigners actually claimed this beyond reasonable doubts. At this development I asked them who authorized them to come down to London England for the Collection of this Payment and they told me that you as ked them to come and collect this Funds on your Behalf.

Infact this was the biggest shock that this Bank have ever received so far because your Inheritance Funds is still in the British Suspense Account of Global Bank, yet you sent these men to come and collect this Funds on your behalf without notifying us.

We in this Bank do not understand why you sent these men to come and Collect your Funds on your behalf.Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners whom came on your behalf. In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to call this Bank (+44-704-5752097)immediately you receive this Confidential Letter.

Thanks,
    OKONJI DIATA.
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

Received: from 91.194.74.36, U.K., Every City Limited
    Return-Path: <design@shorehamkenthistorical.org.uk>
    Reply-To: <mr_okonji_diata_202@yahoo.com.hk>
    From: "MR. OKONJI DIATA"<design@shorehamkenthistorical.org.uk>
    Subject: YOUR DEPOSITED FUND WITH OUR BANK
    Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010

Attention,Beneficiary.

I know that this letter will be a surprising one to you.... Firstly, I will like to introduce myself formally as Mr.Okonji Diata,The bank president of The GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL BANK You are been officially contacted by me because your Inheritance Funds were Re-deposited into the "British Suspense Account" of Global Bank London last week, because you did not Claim your funds as the Rightful beneficiary in our Corresponding bank.

TRANSACTION ODESHNFXX17439OPP PASSWORDREXV1999
    To proceed.

First i advice that you copy out your transaction codes. 1.New Payment Reference:- 321009871 2.Allocation No: 6890132 3.Password No : AB911001 4.Pin Code No: 978 5. Certificate of Merit Payment No: 090 6. Released Code No: 0763 7.Immediate Telex confirmation No: ws0014433 8. Secret Code No: XXFGN013 Well known to all.This morning at about (9:00am Standard Pacific Time), I was alerted by my Secretary that Three men were at my Office Reception waiting to see me and so I told my Secretary to let them in.I had to ask them why they came to see me in person and they said that they were here to Collect the Inheritance Bill Sum of Twenty Million Dollars(US$20,000,000:00) which rightfully belongs to you, on your behalf.

These foreigners actually claimed this beyond reasonable doubts. At this development I asked them who authorized them to come down to London England for the Collection of this Payment and they told me that you as ked them to come and collect this Funds on your Behalf.

Infact this was the biggest shock that this Bank have ever received so far because your Inheritance Funds is still in the British Suspense Account of Global Bank, yet you sent these men to come and collect this Funds on your behalf without notifying us.

We in this Bank do not understand why you sent these men to come and Collect your Funds on your behalf.Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners whom came on your behalf. In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to call this Bank (+44-703-5914914) immediately you receive this Confidential Letter.

Thanks,
    OKONJI DIATA.

Received: from 195.4.92.93, Germany, freenet Datenkommunikations GmbH, [abuse@freenet.de]
    Reply-To: <mr_okonji_2022@yahoo.com.hk>
    Subject: From OKONJI DIATA...View message
    Date: Wed, 25 May 2011

Attention,Beneficiary.

I know that this letter will be a surprising one to you.... Firstly, I will like to introduce myself formally as Mr. Okonji Diata,The bank president of The GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL BANK You are been officially contacted by me because your Inheritance Funds were Re-deposited into the "British Suspense Account" of Global Bank London last week, because you did not Claim your funds as the Rightful beneficiary in our Corresponding bank.

TRANSACTION ODESHNFXX17439OPP PASSWORDREXV1999
    To proceed.

First i advice that you copy out your transaction codes. 1.New Payment Reference:- 321009871 2. Allocation No: 68901323.Password No : AB911001 4.Pin Code No: 978 5.Certificate of Merit Payment No: 090 6.Released Code No: 0763 7.Immediate Telex confirmation No: ws0014433 8.Secret Code No: XXFGN013 Well known to all.This morning at about (9:00am Standard Pacific Time), I was alerted by my Secretary that Three men were at my Office Reception waiting to see me and so I told my Secretary to let them in.I had to ask them why they came to see me in person and they said that they were here to Collect the Inheritance Bill Sum of Twenty Million Dollars(USD20,000,000:00) which rightfully belongs to you, on your behalf.

We in this Bank do not understand why you sent these men to come and Collect your Funds on your behalf.Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners whom came on your behalf. In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to call this Bank (+44-703-5914914)immediately you receive this Confidential Letter.

Thanks,
    OKONJI DIATA.
    NOBODY expects the Spanish Administration!

smalnbig

global bank

beismiallahialrahmanialraheemi

I RECEIVED TOO THE SAME MAIL

Attention,Beneficiary.

I know that this letter will be a surprising one to you....

Firstly, I will like to introduce myself formally as Mr. Okonji Diata,The bank president of The GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL BANK You are been officially contacted by me because your Inheritance Funds were Re-deposited into the "British Suspense Account" of Global Bank London last week, because you did not Claim your funds as the Rightful beneficiary in our Corresponding bank.

TRANSACTION ODESHNFXX17439OPP PASSWORDREXV1999 To proceed.

First i advice that you copy out your transaction codes. 1.New Payment Reference:- 321009871 2.Allocation No: 6890132 3.Password No : AB911001 4.Pin Code No: 978 5.Certificate of Merit Payment No: 090 6.Released Code No: 0763 7.Immediate Telex confirmation No: ws0014433 8.Secret Code No: XXFGN013 Well known to all.This morning at about (9:00am Standard Pacific Time), I was alerted by my Secretary that Three men were at my Office Reception waiting to see me and so I told my Secretary to let them in.I had to ask them why they came to see me in person and they said that they were here to Collect the Inheritance Bill Sum of Twenty Million Dollars(USD20,000,000:00) which rightfully belongs to you, on your behalf.

Send me these information so we can proceed

1) Full Name:
    2) Full Address;
    3) Your contact telephone and fax number;
    4) Your Age and Profession;
    5) Copy of any valid form of your Identification;
    6) Your Bank name;
    7) Your Bank Address;
    8) Account name and Number;
    9) ABA/Routing Number;
    10) Swift or Sort Code/IBAN;

We in this Bank do not understand why you sent these men to come and Collect your Funds on your behalf.Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners whom came on your behalf. In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to call this Bank (+44-703-5907815 Or+44-703-5907816)immediately you receive this Confidential Letter.

Thanks,
    OKONJI DIATA.

Jocko

Talking Banking BS

This guy is at it again....just got same letter. Dumb!!

jocko

Talking Scam

Attention:

I know that this letter will be a surprising one to you....
    Firstly, I will like to introduce myself formally as Mr. Okonji Diata,The bank president of The GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL BANK You are been officially contacted by me because your Inheritance Funds were Re-deposited into the "British Suspense Account" of Global Bank London last week, because you did not Claim your funds as the Rightful beneficiary in our Corresponding bank.

TRANSACTION ODESHNFXX17439OPP PASSWORDREXV2011
    To proceed.

First i advice that you copy out your transaction codes. 1.New Payment Reference:- 321009871 2.Allocation No: 6890132 3.Password No : AB911001 4.Pin Code No: 978 5.Certificate of Merit Payment No: 090 6.Released Code No: 0763 7.Immediate Telex confirmation No: ws0014433 8.Secret Code No: XXFGN013 Well known to all.This morning at about (9:00am Standard Pacific Time), I was alerted by my Secretary that Three men were at my Office Reception waiting to see me and so I told my Secretary to let them in.I had to ask them why they came to see me in person and they said that they were here to Collect the Inheritance Bill Sum of Seventy Six Million Dollars(US$76,000,000:00) which rightfully belongs to you, on your behalf.

Send me these information so we can proceed:

1) Full Name:
    2) Full Address;
    3) Your contact telephone and fax number;
    4) Your Age and Profession;
    5) Copy of any valid form of your Identification;

We in this Bank do not understand why you sent these men to come and Collect your Funds on your behalf.Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners whom came on your behalf.

Thanks,
    OKONJI DIATA.

@ Guest Dana,

There's no money for you in any bank. This person is a scammer. Just delete it and forget it. Also read: http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?t=56848.
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

Okonji Diata

He is at it again, different letter:

Return-Path: <Dcimba@aol.com>
    Received: from [205.188.91.97]
    Received: from mtaout-ma05.r1000.mx.aol.com
    Received: from omh-mb01.r1000.mx.aol.com (omh-mb01.r1000.mx.aol.com [172.29.25.150])
    Received: from mtaout-db06.r1000.mx.aol.com (mtaout-db06.r1000.mx.aol.com [172.29.51.198])
    Received: from LBlunt-comms.lawrenceblunt.com (unknown [217.155.47.20])

Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 2:57 PM
    To: Recipients
    Subject: CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR LONG AWAITING FUND $10.7M HAS BEEN LOADED INTO AN ATM CARD TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU AT YOUR HOME OR OFFICE ADDRESS IMMEDIATELY, PLEASE DO CONTACT THE DELIVERY COMPANY WITH THE EMAIL ADDRESS HERE : EMAIL: fastdelivery123@e-mail.ua :

+ Reply to Thread