Closed Thread

Thread: Capital Corp Limited

Capital Corp Limited

Bank Gurantees cannot be sold or bought.
    It is not a security thefore there is no such thing as an ISIN for it.
    Any Banker or Financial Lawyer will laugh at this offer and it completely a SCAM.

TO : XXXXXXXXX CAPITAL CORP LIMITED
    ATTN: MR. GXXXXOOR, FINANCIAL DIRECTOR
    C/O XXXX FINANCIAL,, LLC
    MR. XXXXXXXXXXXXX

We, [buyer] represented by the [title and name] holder of [country] Passport ¹ [number], hereby submit our Purchase Order with full corporate and legal responsibility under penalty of perjury confirming that we are ready, willing and able to purchase the instruments described herein below via Private Placement with good, clean and cleared unencumbered funds of non criminal origin as follows. Normal ethical standards shall apply.

TYPE OF SECURITY: BANK GUARANTEE [ Cash-Backed ].
    Name of Bank : Deutsch BANK Frankfurt
    Address : Taunusanlage -12 60325 Frankfurt am Main
    Deposit Account Number : 100 017495473
    Guarantee Number : DBBG1146
    Interbank ISIN Number : XS5896381146
    Operation Common Code : 049515146
    Validity Code : DBAGBGFR1146
    Coupon Rate : Zero Percent .
    Currency European Union [ Euro ]
    Date of issue : January 26, 2009
    Maturity Date January 27, 2010
    Contract Amount : Euro Four Hundred Million
    First Tranche : Euro Four Hundred Million [EURO 400, 000,000.00 ].
    Subsequent Tranches :400M [ Multiple Tranches Allowed in Euro and USD ].
    Purchase Price :85% face value of instrument/ Euros $340-Million.
    Consultancy Fee :As per Master Consultancy Fee Agreement.
    Transaction Mode :Invoice / Blocking Process as per Appendix A attached.
    Validation Screen : INTERBANK SCREEN ONLY
    Payment Method :SWIFT Wire Transfer.
    Delivery of Instrument VP Same Day Settlement MT-760.
    Settlement Method VP- Swift Wire Transfer
    Registered Beneficiary :XXXXX Capital Corp Limited
    Trade * Settlement Date :Monday, August 24 2009

This is a full recourse offer to purchase the subject bank instrument and we do hereby affirm that the funds to pay for the subject transaction is under our exclusive control and we do have the legal authority to commit the funds in question contractually under above referenced transaction code.

ARTICLE 1 : BUYER SETTLEMENT CO-ORDINATES :
    [PLEASE PROVIDE BUYER BANKING INFORMATION IN THIS SECTION]
    NAME OF BANK
    ADDRESS

This is a full recourse offer to purchase the subject bank instrument and we do hereby affirm that the funds to pay for the subject transaction is under our exclusive control and we do have the legal authority to commit the funds in question contractually under above referenced transaction code.
    ARTICLE 2 : CLOSING PROCEDURE

2.1 Buyer Only submits this Purchase Order with full bank co-ordinates along with Signatorys Passport ; CIS and Master Consultancy Fee Agreement, Stating the Buyers Bank has Authenticated the Deutsche Bank BG on the Inter-Bank Screen and providing a Current Bank Statement showing Financial Capability to purchase in the minimum amount of $340-Million Euros or the Buyer shall provide a letter from there Bank addressed to them confirming That they have Verified the BG and are ready to proceed to closing.

2.2 Seller XXXXXX Capital Corp countersigns and returns the Purchase Order in acceptance along with the (a) Bond Power; (b) Corporate invoice and Letter of Authorization to access The Inter-Bank Terminal (Inter-Bank Intermediary Euroclear Belgium).

2.3 Buyers Bank or Securities Officer shall validate and authenticate the instrument on Monday August XXth, 2009 via 2.2 above 1-10 utilizing the step by step blocking and delivery procedure as per Appendix A attached herein.

2.4 Upon successful verification and authentication of the Bank Guarantee as per 2.3 above (WINDOWS 1-10). Buyers Bank or Securities Officer shall (Repeat The WINDOW Process) the same EXACT Verification and Authentication Process Again and follow the Blocking and Delivery procedure but the Release Code shall be used instead of the CUSIP or ACCESS code specified in such Procedure. This time the issuing bank will Block the Bank Guarantee in the name of the Buyer as designated.

2.5 The Buyers Bank or Securities Firm as part of the above procedures shall Guaranty Payment on Screen (DVP-SAME DAY STTTLEMENT) as designated as per the invoice price of 85% of Face Value via MT-103 Wire Transfer as per Sellers instructions in the invoice. A courtesy clear scan copy of the SWIFT MT-103 wire transfer with confirmation or tracking numbers shall be extended to the Seller via email by the Buyer after the execution.

2.6 The Sellers Bank Officer after Screen confirmation of the Guaranty of Payment by the Buyers Bank or Securities Firm shall instruct the Custodian Bank to deliver the Bank Guarantee via MT-760 Transfer in favor of Buyer. Buyers Bank or Securities Firm upon DVP Delivery shall make Payment in full in the amount of Eighty Five $85-Million Euros within Four (4) Banking Hours after deposit. Seller shall extend a courtesy clear scan copy of the MT-760 Delivery to Buyer via email after the execution.

2.7 Master paymaster executes the Consultants fee as per Master Consultancy Fee Agreement. A courtesy clear scan copy of the cash backed SWIFT wire transfer with confirmation or tracking numbers shall be extended to the respective Consultants via email after the execution of the payment.

2.8 Physical delivery of hardcopy of originals shall be made by the custodian bank via bank bonded courier within seven (7) banking days thereafter as per instructions of buyer's settlement or depository bank after clearance of settlement of the funds including the Consultancy Fee Agreement.

ARTICLE 3 : GENERAL PROVISIONS

3.1 This is a private placement conducted between two principal entities on a Willing Seller, Willing Buyer basis and as such it is not intended nor shall it be construed or interpreted within the meaning as defined in the U.S. Securities Act 1934 or revision or rules or regulations promulgated there under or under the laws, statues or regulations of any other jurisdiction.

3.2 All transaction documents related to this transaction shall indicate the same codes as contained herein and, the codes shall remain unchanged or modified during the term of the transaction including rollovers, extension and/or renewals.

3.3 Facsimile or electronic mail version of this document and all other related associated documents shall be deemed as original and shall be binding and enforceable for the duration of this transaction.

3.4 The Guidelines promulgated by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Paris-France pertaining to Force Majeure Publication No 421 and Non Circumvention and Non-Disclosure rules of HR3723 and payment of All Fees shall be deemed to be incorporated within the body of this document even though not specifically set forth and shall be enforceable and binding.

3.5 The signatory confirms that they are legally empowered, qualified and authorized to execute and deliver this document with full corporate authority and legal responsibility and under penalty of perjury and expressly agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as setout herein.

3.6 The construction, validity and performance of this subject transaction shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of England and the signatories shall submit to the said jurisdiction.

This transaction being a Private Bank Screen protocol it is agreed that there shall be no unauthorized calls or communications with the banks or the principals in any form or manner except as stated below and any such act shall immediately void the transaction.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF :

This PURCHASE ORDER consists of 7 pages including Appendix A pages attached herein which is a full recourse commercial document and by the signatures hereon affixed, the signatory by doing so have approved, accepted and agreed to as set forth herein and warrant that the same shall be binding and enforceable upon the signatory including their respective heir, successors and/or assigns.

Electronic signature is valid and accepted as hand signature

SIGNED THIS 27 AUGUST 2009 FOR AND ON BEHALF BUYER :

By: _______________ _
    [name]
    [title]
    Passport Number:
    Passport Issue Data:
    Passport expiration
    Country of Issue U.S.A.

AGREED & ACCEPTED

SIGNED THIS 27 AUGUST 2009
    FOR AND ON BEHALF SELLER
    BXXXXXX CAPITAL CORPORATION LIMITED

Signed by : ..
    MR. GXXXXXOOR
    Passport No:
    Date of issue: Expiry Date :
    APPENDIX A
    BLOCKING & DELIVERY PROCEDURE

A). ENTER INTO INTER-BANK BANK SCREEN: More Nonsense. The system does not function this way.

ISIN NUMBER : XS5896381146
    ACCESS CODE : D.B.A.G.1146 * 49
    OPERATION COMMON CODE : 049515146
    INTERBANK SCREEN CODE : 49584
    VALIDITY CODE : DBAGBGFR1146
    DEPOSIT ACCOUNT NUMBER : 100 017495473
    GUARANTEE REG NUMBER : DBABG1146
    EUROCLEAR SCREEN CODE : 49584

B). CLOSING PROCEDURE : This is utter nonsense

Some Bank terminals utilize systems that allow entering the CUSIP Number first and other
    ones allow to enter the Access Code first. In the procedure below, the Access Code and the CUSIP Number may be interchanged in the sequence. Each step must be completed
    independently.

Enter ISIN Number : XS5896381146 This ISIN cannot be traced
    Enter Access Code : D.B.A..G. 1146 * 49
    Enter Operation Common : 049515146
    Enter INTERBANK SCREEN CODE : 49584
    Enter Transaction ID# : TBP (IF REQUIERED)
    Enter Validity Code : DBAGBGFR1146
    Enter Sub Account # : TBP
    Enter Input Code : EUC Code of HSBC Bank.
    Enter Output Code : EUC Number of Buyers Bank or
    Securities Firm
    Enter Operators Passwords : Passwords of both operators are
    registered on the screen : Both Operators open the Tenth Window.

After entering items 1-9 above, the lower right hand side of the screen will open another screen. Go into that window and ask the above Bank Officers to validate and authenticate the Cash Funds. Request for funds (The BG), to be blocked and delivered to :

Account Number: Account Name: within Bank: (Credit Line Bank Coordinates).
    Within this Window, it should also be requested delivery of Blocking Confirmation via the screen. After delivery of blocking confirmation code, the screen will Show that the transaction is closed.

Reconfirmation: Go through the complete process a second time as a reconfirmation. The only difference is that this time you use the Release Code rather than the CUSIP or ACCESS Codes.

DEUTSCHE BANK or the Custodian Bank accepts and confirms the Blocking and Delivery Guarantee via MT-760 against which the Buyers Bank Officer shall upon delivery (DVP - Same Day Settlement) execute the invoice price of 85% of the instrument, a sum equivalent to 340,000,000.00 [ Three Hundred and Forty Million Euro ] and One (1) Percent Commission as agreed.

---------------------------------------- END ----------------------------------------

Show this to any banker and either you will be laughed at or they may RED FLAG you.

It is one way of destroying banking relationships.
    Last edited by Templar; 08-28-2009 at 01:04 PM.

Question

Is this even a legitimate company...I have seen several offers from this group and company.

It is a private limited type company registered in the UK and the address is that of the accountant.

Quote Originally Posted by tabat1007 View Post
    Is this even a legitimate company...I have seen several offers from this group and company.
    Last edited by Garreg Ddu; 11-30-2010 at 12:40 AM.

Fresh Cut Bank Guarantee

Here is another:

Also See : http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?t=25170

He never learns

Return-Path: hktraxxx001@gmail.com
    Delivered-To: XXX
    To: Patrick Lee <hktxxxxx001@gmail.com>
    Content-Type: multipart/alternative;

We offer fresh cut BG at 66+2
    10B with rolls
    after exchange of LOI
    BCL can be transmitted via SWIFT MT799 to Seller=92s bank.

2 closing procedure
    A. Seller send 799 of BG,settlement via mt 103
    B. Seller to send Invoice, buyer to issue Buy Ticket to SBP on Euroclear

fully set of submission package will be provided upon request
    Enquires welcomed

Patrick Lxx

Note: Most FC deal fail because buyer is unable or unwilling to send pof

Upfront via broker

Our BCL is to be sent via mt 799 b2b

Our price of 66+2 is a huge bargain for SBP procedure

Best regards,
    Patrick Lee

patricklxxxx@gmail.com

for conference call pls call
    Dial - (712) 432-1699
    Enter Access Code - 616xxx*

tel 852-9709-0298

--=20
    Best regards,
    Patrick Lee
    hktrader001@gmail.com
    patricklee888@gmail.com
    tel 852-9709-0xxx

for conference call pls call
    1-319-741-8100
    Access 600403#

__________________________________________________ _____________

Grey Screen

good morning Templar,
    I have arrived in this forum following 2 words: Grey Screen.
    I am Italian and I have a client that will become attorney of a new Italian foundation of American derivation.
    The operation is regular and we are waiting for to submit it to the Bank of Italy.
    The transfer funds it has to happen through Grey Screen and me I am looking for..... but I don't find!
    I don't find the bank that uses this system in Italy or in Europe.
    is it a week that I look for, can you help me?
    Since I am not registered I don't know if I will succeed in reading your answer.

@ Desi,

There is no such thing as Grey Screen in the Banking World.

This is a term used by scammers to cheat people.

Be assured, you have not received anything and the copies of document, if

they were to send to you are all FABRICATED and FAKES.

Templar
    I tego arcana Dei !

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Desi View Post
    good morning Templar,
    I have arrived in this forum following 2 words: Grey Screen.
    I am Italian and I have a client that will become attorney of a new Italian foundation of American derivation.
    The operation is regular and we are waiting for to submit it to the Bank of Italy.
    The transfer funds it has to happen through Grey Screen and me I am looking for..... but I don't find!
    I don't find the bank that uses this system in Italy or in Europe.
    is it a week that I look for, can you help me?
    Since I am not registered I don't know if I will succeed in reading your answer.
    Let's say that you have to exchange 100M USD into EURO.
    OK, it is possible.

Now, if you try to transact with 100B, according to which bank, and FED and ECB, USD or EURO you will receive on your account will be caught (intercepted and held) into a GREY SCREEN.

You will be happy, 'cause you will own them, but you will not be able to use them, because... they will be on the GREY SCREEN.

Then, if you will be a good boy/girl, FED and European Central Bank, will permit you to do something with "your" money.

That is why you should be very careful to avoid your money to go on Grey Screen...

@ pseudo team

Once again,

There is no such thing as GREY SCREEN.

The term is used by Scammers to convince Victims of delays.

In the first place, there was never a transaction except

transfer of funds to from the Victim to the Scammer.

Grey Screen was invented to keep the Victim on the hook and

a) Can be bled for more monies.

b) From reporting to the Authorities.

If you are referring to a section 9, then the account holder has to

account for his/her/their funds.

That appears on the central bank screen and the bank involve.

It's still a Clearstream screen and it is not GREY.

Any third that can prove claim and with a Court Order can access it.

Be explicit and please do not proliferate Scammer's Tales.

Templar
    I tego arcana Dei !

GREY SCREEN. does not exist. It is a scam term.

@pseudo team. Thank you for your post, Please do not post duplicates thank you.

The term GREY SCREEN is a ruse by scammers and it does not exist in the real world.

If you see the words GREY SCREEN then it is a sure sign that it belongs to a scam.

Please read the excellent advice posted by Templar, who is very experienced in financial matters.
    *What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.*

Closed Thread