+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. Benson Idika Benson

Dr. Benson Idika Benson

X-Originating-IP: [196.3.183.73]
    196.3.183.73 Nigeria*

from DR IDIKA BENSON <idikabenson04@hotmail.com>

subject RE: EXTREMELY URGENT MESSAGE TO SEND THE $156 FORM FEE

Hello Dear, I am still surprise you have not as at yet sent the $156 bank payment processing form fee, you do not have to be excused over this fee, that is all you have to ever be charged before you receive your fund, and it is absolutely your responsibility, as soon you fill and return the form and pay the fee attached to it, which is clearly written in the form, the Waiver form you filled and well prepared for you immediately becomes effective as it has already been approved by the Ministry of Justice and the government and the deduction certificate is already with the bank, all that is delaying your payment is for you to return your bank payment processing form and submit it with the attached fee of $156, this is not what you will expect me to pay for you, I am making this as a very passionate appeal to you, the government is more determined to pay this over due debts and the good part of this is that you will never ever make any other payment after this, you will never ever be requested for any prerequisite charge from your pocket, if and any other charge would have to come from your fund, you will never get this kind of opportunity again, this is one and only time you are geniunely being paid, this is not a fluke, you will be paid all your fund, we are just extending this payment programme just to accommodate you, not that it has not been closed, we are doing all we can to make sure that you are paid this time arround, do not be decieved by sentiments, you will receive your fund. All you need do is just to send the $156 form fee to our bursary.

Mr. Anthony Obiajulu Ogugua
    213 Oghene Avure Street Accra - Ghana
    Test Question : what color . Answer ; Green
    Amount : $156

then get me information of payment and then tell me in clear terms, how you would like to receive your fund and it would be done. I want you to take up this opportunity, this type comes but once, I have notified you adequately about this, but you are being decieved by your past experience and you think everyone is like that. No, for the upteenmpth time, send the $156 form fee and fill our payment form, or just send the money and indicate how you want to receive your payment and we will do the rest for you. Take my word as my bond, you will receive your overdue payment without any other out of pocket expenses after the form payment processing fee of $156, send the money today, so that I will get everything done tomorrow and by monday, we will submit your form for processing and payment. When you send the money, I would like you to indicate how you want to have your fund be paid to you, either by telegraphic wire transfer, by ATM swit card payment system, by cash payment with diplomatic immunity to be delivered unopened, and by certified draft cheque. I would like to hear from you immediately with the payment information.

Thanks and respectfully yours

Dr. Benson Idika Benson

Dr. Benson Idika Benson

Received: from [41.58.2.162], Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, SWIFTNG-20100308, SWIFT NETWORKS LIMITED
    from: Dr. Benson Idika Benson <alpha_limousine@yahoo.com.sg>
    reply-to: <bdirector1@yahoo.com>
    date: Sat, Aug 20, 2011
    subject: PAYMENT OF YOUR OVER DUE FUND THROUGH DEDUCTION
    signed-by yahoo.com.sg

PRESIDENCY
    OFFICE OF DIRECTOR DUE PROCESS UNIT
    OLD SENATE BUILDING TBS, GHANA.
    REF: FGG/PRES/DPU/2005/QTR01/VOL.2

PAYMENT OF YOUR OVER DUE FUND THROUGH DEDUCTION

Dear Sir/Madam

Following directives and mandate this office recieved in respect of your over-due contract/inheritance fund claim valued at $40million, I am delighted to inform you that your name was in the pay roll on the schedule of payment on the category you belong. Now we are trying to recall back the schedule and in the system, we were made to understand you have not receive your fund, very dishearten that you have not received your fund because in your payment schedule roll, other contractors short listed along side with your name have received their fund since. This made you to benefit from this new payment policy through deduction method.

When we cross examine into our computer diskette analysis data bank we discovered that you have not been paid for this reason your name has been short listed among other contractors whose fund has been over due for payment, who will benefit for deduction payment policy newly introduced.

Therefore, a WAIVER FORM QZ would be sent to you for deduction certificate on your quick response to this mail. As soon as this certificate is obtained which is for payment free, all necessary upfront payment charges will be deducted from your fund. The certificate is obtainable from the office of Mr. president at ACCRA GHANA.

AS soon as this certificate is obtained, it will be taken to high court justice for legal seal agreement stamp for notarization (this implies that you are in affirmative agreement with the Government to deduct all necessary fees from your fund). Now this certificate will be taken to the ministry of finance for endorsement which will be later directed to the accountant-general of the federation who will carry out the deduction exercise before it moves to the auditor-general of the federation for proper auditing and checks. At this stage, the ministry will over see the deduction before it will be taken to the paying bank for electronic telegraphic wire transfer.

If you can adhere to my instructions and directives this fund will be confirmed into your account within the next five (5) working days. please you are advised to contact Dr. Benson Idika Benson The Director, Due Process Unit in the Presidency for proper action as detailed above.

We urge your maximum co-operation as we are obliged to serve you better and to restore back lost hope to you, thanks.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Benson Idika Benson
    Director, Due Process Unit

@ guest Michelle

I hope you understand that this is a scam format and that there is no check for you.
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

Dr. Benson Idika Benson

Received: from [106.10.151.154] by tm15.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Mar 2012
    Received: from [197.255.165.27] Country: Nigeria by web190805.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 12 Mar 2012
    From: benson Benson idika <bensonidikabenson@yahoo.com.hk>

Hello my Dear Good Friend, You have to send the $156 form fee today this is the only time that we can allow for this overdue payment reconciliation, we must submit your payment application form to the bank tomorrow and pay the form fee of $156 over the counter as indicated. We have little or no time at all as we suppose to wrap up this payment this March and it will be over this week. As I have said, there is no way we can deduct the fee from your fund when we have not made a formal payment application and for us to apply for this payment as stipulated we must submit the bank form and pay the form fee as applied and then the bank then formalizes the WAIVER FORM Q Z for all clearances to be done from your fund and then pay you the remainder.

This overdue payment has been regularized and you will not pay anything again after your form has been submitted to the bank and form fee paid, you have to understand that we are in the office of the Due Process Unit of the Presidency, all those anomalies that have hinders the payment in the past has to be corrected and regularized for the fees to be taken from your fund, but that cannot happen until when we have applied through the paying bank which is Standard Chartered Bank PLC here in Accra Ghana, which is what we want to do, you will not pay anything again from your pocket upfront, it's a promise I swear to uphold with my life, you may have been deceived or disappointed by officials in the past but we will not do that to you, we will pay your fund without any other out of pocket expenses from you but that will only happen when we have made a formal application to the bank by submitting your form and pay the form fee and collect their receipts, the bank will then process your payment and pay you as you want your fund to be paid to you.

Having said this, mind you that if you fail to send the money today we will truncate your payment, we have given you well enough time and notification, you are only sending $156 and nothing more, we are working with time and a lot of time has gone already on this as we have the mandate to finish everything about this payment this March. Send the money today or you will loose out in this overdue payment reconciliation, you will not get another notice from us as we will simply truncate the payment if you fail to send the money today. An approval has been given to pay you a total of $40m by any method of your choice, the government has given consideration to your long years of suffering and agony and has said you should be paid $40m without any incarceration for upfront payment but that can only happen when we submit your payment application form to the bank and pay the form fee. We made everything easy for you by collecting the form otherwise you would have been expected to come over here in Accra Ghana and collect the form and submit it and still pay the fee across the counter but we did everything for you just to make sure that you get paid this time around. The fee is clearly written in the form I sent to you so I did not invent the bill to defraud you of nothing but $156.

Please make sure that you send the money today to our bursar and get me information of payment, we will send you all the documents pertaining this payment as soon as we submit your form to the bank and as I have said, you will not pay anything again after this, you have to make sure that you send the money today by either western union money transfer or moneygram to.

Ms. Beatrice Oppong Agyei
    No. 213 Oghene Avure Street Accra Ghana
    Test Question: What Color. Answer: Green
    Amount: $156

Send the money and get me information of payment and do humbly try and inform us how you would prefer your fund be paid to you. I am pleading with you to do all you can to see that you send this fee today otherwise you will loose out in this debt payment reconciliation and you will blame no one but yourself as you will see that others were effectively paid. I want to hear back from you immediately.

Thanks and Respectfully yours

Dr. Benson Idika Benson
    Last edited by Sapphire's Strike; 03-12-2012 at 06:00 PM. Reason: smilie problem
    I've got a very primitive spam filtered email but very fruitful

It is our mail.

Hello my dear good friend, I have said this several times, we will round up this payment reconciliation of your overdue inherited fund of $40m as approved for you by the government this week, we have given you enough time and notification and as a matter of fact, we will not extend the deadline if we fail to pay your approved fund before this week end, this fee of $156 is clearly written in the form which I scanned and sent to you, we are not playing over this, this is about the only time this your fund is legally and genuinely being paid to you and I would not like you to miss the opportunity out of ignorance, please make sure that you send the bank payment processing form fee of $156 today.

I have told you that you will never pay anything again after this $156 bank payment processing form fee, we have submitted your waiver QZ Form to the appropriate agencies and any other request for any money will now be from your fund, but we must submit your payment application form to the STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC here in Accra and pay the form fee as genuine declaration of intention to be paid, without which the bank cannot deduct any money. You are taking this issue for granted but this is your gateway out of the financial mess this unpaid debt has dragged you into, and that is why I continue to give you this notification everyday because I know that you find it hard to believe any official again after you've been disappointed before, but I assure you wholeheartedly that we will definitely pay your fund without any other upfront payment from your pocket.

Please make sure that you send the $156 bank payment form fee today so that we submit your application form to the bank tomorrow for processing and payment of your overdue inherited fund within the week, Send the money to our Bursar with information as stated below.

Ms. Beatrice Oppong Agyei

Send the money and get me the payment information and do remember to indicate your preferable method of receiving your fund.

Dr. Benson Idika Benson

more of the same

Received: from [197.255.172.205] by web190803.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 04 Jul 2012 21:17:33 SG
    From: benson Benson idika <bensonidikabenson@yahoo.com.hk>

Hello my Dear Good Friend, You have to send the $156 form fee today this is the only time that we can allow for this overdue payment reconciliation, we must submit your payment application form to the bank tomorrow and pay the form fee of $156 over the counter as indicated. We have little or no time at all as we suppose to wrap up this payment now. As I have said, there is no way we can deduct the fee from your fund when we have not made a formal payment application and for us to apply for this payment as stipulated we must submit the bank form and pay the form fee as applied and then the bank then formalizes the WAIVER FORM Q Z for all clearances to be done from your fund and then pay you the remainder.

This overdue payment has been regularized and you will not pay anything again after your form has been submitted to the bank and form fee paid, you have to understand that we are in the office of the Due Process Unit of the Presidency, all those anomalies that had hinders the payment in the past has to be corrected and regularized for the fees to be taken from your fund, but that cannot happen until when we have applied through the paying bank which is Standard Chartered Bank PLC here in Accra Ghana, which is what we want to do, you will not pay anything again from your pocket upfront, it's a promise I swear to uphold with my life, you may have been deceived or disappointed by officials in the past but we will not do that to you, we will pay your fund without any other out of pocket expenses from you but that will only happen when we have made a formal application to the bank by submitting your form and pay the form fee and collect their receipts, the bank will then process your payment and pay you as you want your fund to be paid to you.

Having said this, mind you that if you fail to send the money today we will truncate your payment, we have given you well enough time and notification, you are only sending $156 and nothing more, we are working with time and a lot of time has gone already on this as we have the mandate to finish everything about this payment last June. Send the money today or you will loose out in this overdue payment reconciliation, you will not get another notice from us as we will simply truncate the payment if you fail to send the money today. An approval has been given to pay you a total of $40m by any method of your choice, the government has given consideration to your long years of suffering and agony and has said you should be paid $40m without any incarceration for upfront payment but that can only happen when we submit your payment application form to the bank and pay the form fee. We made everything easy for you by collecting the form otherwise you would have been expected to come over here in Accra Ghana and collect the form and submit it and still pay the fee across the counter but we did everything for you just to make sure that you get paid this time around. The fee is clearly written in the form I sent to you so I did not invent the bill to defraud you of nothing but $156.

Please make sure that you send the money today to our bursar and get me information of payment, we will send you all the documents pertaining this payment as soon as we submit your form to the bank and as I have said, you will not pay anything again after this, you have to make sure that you send the money today by either western union money transfer or moneygram to.

Mrs. Eucharia N. Afiocha

Send the money and get me information of payment and do humbly try and inform us how you would prefer your fund be paid to you. I am pleading with you to do all you can to see that you send this fee today otherwise you will loose out in this debt payment reconciliation and you will blame no one but yourself as you will see that others were effectively paid. I want to hear back from you immediately.

Dr. Benson Idika Benson
    I've got a very primitive spam filtered email but very fruitful

+ Reply to Thread