is this scam

Welcome To The Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc. United Kingdom

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC. LONDON
    Email address:rbsc@rbs.com
    Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
    Tel: +44 703 599 7472
    +44 703 599 7570
    30/SEPTEMBER/2009

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION:MR. VICTOR MOSETI TORORI.

Sir,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the mail which we have received.Actually,we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Jasmine Weah that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative to receive her late father's deposit with our bank.Late Dr. Johnson Weah was our customer with a substantial amount(US$9,400,000.00) of deposit with us.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.However before our bank will transact any transfer concerning the transfer of the fund to you, we will like you to send the followings:

1.A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal).

2.The death certificate of late Dr. Johnson Weah (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3.A copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to Dr. Johnson Weah by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund will be make within 48hours at reception of these documents.

Also you have to send your account information which will facilitate this fund as soon as these documents are been provided.Therefore You have to hurry up to present these documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund ( US$9,400,000.00 ) into your account. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact foreign transfer officer Sir Fred Goodwin on telephone number +447-031-990-892 for more directives /clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
    Mr. Shona Mackenzie.
    (Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept).

Yeah, they are always a scam. As posted here, http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?t=6965, any real banker would know this is totally illegal.
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

A.RAMESH

Wink FUND RELEASE REGI WON A PRIZE MONEY OF US DOLLAR 85,00,000

REGARDING PRIZE MONEY FOR FUND RELEASING ORDER WHAT I HAVE TO DO

miss mary majer gai foreign partner

Good day sir,I am p
    I sent a mail to your bank to reach you as regarding the transfer of the due amount of money left to her as the next of kin by late father
    Mr Majer gai. I assum she has told you about me.
    Please I would like to hear from you via my mail address [blackberry .com]
    Thank you

Mate, I'm afraid there is no Shona Mackenzie. There's no orphan and there's no money. You have been in touch with an internet criminal and he wants to steal your money. Please stop communicating with them or you're going to lose money.
    NOBODY expects the Spanish Administration!

Stephen Hester is here: http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?60700

Return-Path: <rbs_transferserviceplc.co.uk@gmx.co.uk>
    Received: from 41.82.75.88, Senegal, Sonatel
    Received: from 41.82.75.88 by rms-eu004 with HTTP
    Cc: Caro Desm <carolyndesm@hotmail.com>
    Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012
    From: "ROYALBANKOFSCOTLAND ROYALBANKOFSCOTLAND" <rbs_transferserviceplc.co.uk@gmx.co.uk>
    Subject: TRANSFER REQIUREMENTS

Welcome To The Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc United Kingdom
    Make it happen. Find out how ingenuity can help you make it happen here.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
    Telephone.: (+44) 7700094378, (+44) 203 6080139
    Royal Bank of Scotland Registered in Scotland No. 90312. ,
    Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.
    4/12/2012

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION : Sir,
    I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/ WireTransfer to write you in respect to your mail and your partner's mail which we received in our Bank. Actually,we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady Miss Carolyn Desmond (the next of kin) that she wishes you to be her trustee/represent for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank.

Late (Dr Philip Desmond) is our late customer with sum substantial amount of money he deposit with us,$3.8MDollars.(Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars).Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.How ever before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank,we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank.

1.A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.Note:This Power of attorney must been dorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.(Since the young lady is presently in Senegal) 2.The death certificate of (Her deceased father) confirming his death. 3.A Certificate Deposit issued to him by our bank. Note:The above are compulsory,and are needed to protect our interest,yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. Therefore You have to hurry up to present these documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund ( US$3,800,000.00 )into your account.These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.(We promise to give our customers the best of our services.) Should you have any question(s),please contact our Foreign Operational
    Director- DR STEPHEN HESTER, through his , Via Phone for more directives/clarifications. or Office Telephone Numbers.: ( +447024025041 )

Yours Faithfully, Mr. Shona Mackenzie. (Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept).
    R.B.S
    Macadamia -- too small for a republic and too large for an insane asylum.

+ Reply to Thread