+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Martin Waghorn, Alpha Bank Plc, London

Martin Waghorn, Alpha Bank Plc, London

It is our mail.

Subject: Attn: Beneficiary Inheritance,
    Received: Wednesday, October 7, 2009,

Attn: Beneficiary Inheritance,
    From the records of outstanding foreign payments due for release with banks in London and Africa, your name and contact was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding foreigners' payment which are still hanging on and who have not yet received their payments.

I wish to inform you today that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you reconfirm your details to us so that we can authenticate the claim legally.

Also note that from our record the London Auditors has mapped out the sum of US$5,500,000.00 (Five Million and Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to be release to you for now as your part-payment, after which the remaining part of your claims will be released to you.

Kindly re-confirm to us the followings:
    1) Your full name.
    2) Contact Address
    3) Phone,
    4) Fax.
    5) Occupation.

In receipt of the above information, your payment will be approved and paid to you by electronic wire transfer (T/T) to your nominated bank account; you are advice to get back to me immediately you receive this mail for immediate payment release.

Note: Your payment is schedule to hold within 72 hours immediately you get back to me with the above mention requirement, You can contact me on any of the stated above number or E-mail Me, expecting your immediate response.

We look forward to hearing from you to enable us serve you better . For and on Behalf of, Alpha Bank Plc, London .

Yours faithfully,
    Martin Waghorn
    Head, Financial Controller Manager

+ Alpha Bank Plc, London Ltd,
    + Private Banking Department,
    6 Cannon Street, London EC4N 6EP
    ( +44 702 4071545 ext 5,
    ( +44 709 2887255 , Fax.
    ( +44 702 4080938 , Mob (24hrs Mon- Sat)

Odette Dindoyal

Mrs

I have been contacted and told that I am a winner of Shell Petrolleum lottery and that the money is with Alpha Bank.
    I would just like to confirm if this is correct and if the money they are requesting to pay yourselves for banking transactions is legal. Please confirm amount before I send same.
    My full name is O

It is a scam email. There is no money. Please delete the email you received. They are criminals.

paul mararais

money win

Please check on this acc no 1270269576

Hello Paul. If you got that number from the so-called Alpha Bank, then, as Dororo has already explained, it's not a bank, it's a criminal. If the email is the same as the one shown here, it's the same criminal. There is no money, just a criminal using the name to try & con you.
    The phone numbers do not connect to a bank in London, because they are UK personal, or global redirect numbers. ANY phone that starts with +44 70, or +44 (0)70, is suspect because scammers use them, as they are similar to UK mobile numbers. A bank would not use mobile numbers anyway.
    My Modus Oprenadi: Post it if it's true.

Receiving scam emails in the UK? Please report them HERE, the Action Fraud online reporting tool.

Learn about being safer online here: http://www.getsafeonline.org/

http://www.addiopizzo.org/english.asp is the English web-page for the Itallian anti-extortion movement Adiopizzo, (Goodbye extortion).

marites

apple iphone promotion

I received a message on my mobile stating that I won 1.5 million pounds from apple iphone promotion. I should pay 850 pounds to transfer the prize won and I should contact Alpha London Bank PLC about transferring details.

+ Reply to Thread