Capt J. Anthony, American in Iraq

X-SID-PRA: CAPT J. ANTHONY <segtanthonyjohn@hotmail.com>
    Received: from User (82.128.71.152) Nigeria, CDMA 1X/EVDO dial up pool
    Reply-To: <segtanthonyjohn@sify.com>
    Subject: RE: PLEASE READ...
    Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009
    Return-Path: [segtanthonyjohn@hotmail.com]

Hello,

My name is Capt. J Anthony and I am an American soldier serving in the Military of the 1st Armored Division in Iraq. As you know, we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombings. We stumbled into Saddam Hussein brother storage vault and discovered funds belonging to his family. The total amount is US$25 Million dollars in cash, mostly 100 dollar bills tightly tied in $1000.00 bundles. We want to move this money to a reputable/sincere person for investment purposes and safe keeping in United States. This is the reason for contacting you.

We are ready to compensate you with good percentage of the funds. The only thing we require from you is just for you to help us move the funds out of Iraq because Iraq is a war zone. We plan on using diplomatic means to shipping the money out as military cargo, using diplomatic immunity. If you are interested I will send you the full details. My job is to find a good and respectable partner with great repute that we can trust that will assist us. Can we trust you? When you receive this letter, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest including your most confidential telephone numbers and your full mailing address, Picture and Identification card, I will also send my to you.

This is 100% risk free.

Respectfully,
    Capt J. Anthony.

Capt. J. Anthony, US National Guard in Iraq

From the mailbag, no headers.

CAPT.J.ANTHONY <captja222@sify.com>
    reply- [tojacaja461@gmail.com]
    date Thu, Nov 19, 2009
    subject From Capt. J. Anthony

Hello,

I write you after proper consideration that a telephone conversation may not be the ideal medium to contact you.

I got your contact through my search on the internet for a reliable person. i am in National Guard Artillery unit here in Iraq, we discovered some funds when on routine foot patrol in Khalis Iraq at companies compound.

We can't keep these funds so we want to move the funds to you to keep it for us in your safe account.

The money is legit. if you are interested get back to me for details.

This business is risk free.
    Capt. J. Anthony.
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes
    "The good of the people is the highest law"- Cicero

Capt J Anthony

From Capt. J. Anthony
    Received: from 89.149.253.125 GERMANY
    Reply-To: <cpt.mrklng@sify.com>
    From: "Capt.J. Anthony"<cja1111@live.com> Add sender to Contacts
    Subject: PLEASE READ
    Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009

Hello,

I write you after proper consideration that a telephone conversation may not be the ideal medium to contact you.

I got your contact through my search on the internet for a reliable person. i am in National Guard Artillery unit here in Iraq, we discovered some funds when on routine foot patrol in Khalis Iraq at companies compound.

We can't keep these funds so we want to move the funds to you to keep it for us in your safe account.

Capt. J. Anthony.

Return-Path: <captanthony4@aol.com>
    Received: from 82.128.1.121, Lagos, Nigeria, Multi-links Telecommunications Limited, [abuse@multilinks.com]
    Reply-To: <captanthony4@aol.com>
    Subject: TOP URGENT PLEASE
    Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010

Hello,

Capt. J. Anthony.
    [captanthony4@aol.com]

Capt. John Anthony - American Soldier in Iraq

Received from: 58.105.235.13 Australia. Sydney, New South Wales - OPTUSINTERNET-AU 1 Lyonpark Rd. Macquarie Park, NSW 2113 phone: +61-2-8085-8279
    Return-Path: [jhjnthny2@aol.com]
    Reply-To: [captjohn1@globomail.com]
    Subject: Am asking for your assistance
    Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010

Dear Friend

Good day to you,

My name is John Anthony I am an American soldier, National Guard Artillery unit here in Iraq . I and my superior found some funds , this money is being kept safe in a secured location.

Basically since we are working for the government we cannot keep these funds, we have decided to look for someone to help us keep this funds this is why I have contacted you, so you can keep it for us in your safe account or an offshore account.

There is no risk involved whatsoever. If you are interested I will send you the full details, I am looking for* a good partner that we can trust and that will assist us. Can I trust you? To ensure confidentiality, when you receive this letter, kindly reply me via e-mail signifying your interest.*

Respectfully submitted
    John Anthony
    No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many scammers may be terribly inconvenienced.
    Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. - Old Chinese Proverb

Capt J Anthony, National Guard, Iraq

Reply-To: <captjohn1@globomail.com>
    Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010
    Subject: READ AND GET BACK TO FOR DETAILS

Hello,

I got your contact through my search on the internet for a reliable person. i am in National Guard Artillery unit here in Iraq, we discovered some funds when on Routine foot patrol in Khalis Iraq at companies compound.

The money is legit. If you are interested, please view the link below and get back to me at [captjohn1@globomail.com] for details.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

Capt. J. Anthony.
    Sender: (ID infoo@hotel-schleuse.de)
    from [212.234.54.109] (port=46211 helo=User) by 6.mx.freenet.de

Return-Path: <pj37951o@gmail.com>
    Received: from 212.234.54.109, France, Orange Business Services, [abuse@orange-business.com]
    Reply-To: <captanthony00@globomail.com>
    Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010

please view the attachment to get the details

Thank you

Hello,

Capt. J. Anthony.
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes

Captain Anthony, National Guard Artillery, Iraq

Received: from User (dsl88-249-15353.ttnet.net.tr [88.249.59.249]) Turkey Gaziantep Tt Adsl-alcatel Static_ulus, e-mail:abuse@ttnet.net.tr
    reply-to: [captanthony12@globomail.com]
    date: Thu, Jan 20, 2011
    subject: TOP URGENT PLEASE
    signed-by golec-transporte.de

Dear Friend,

I am writing you after proper consideration that telephone conversation may not be Ideal medium to contact you.

I got your contact through my search on the internet for a reliable person. i am In National Guard Artillery unit here in Iraq, we discovered some funds when on Routine foot patrol in Khalis Iraq at company’s compound.

We can't keep these funds so we want to move the funds to you to keep it for us In your safe account.

The money is legit. If you are interested get back to me for details.

You may wish to confirm with this link:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

Please reply to [captanthony12@globomail.com].

Captain Anthony

X-SID-PRA: CPT ANTHONY <junior@atacadomendonca.com.br>

Received: from User (rrcs-208-105-137-98.nys.biz.rr.com [208.105.137.98])
    by mail.atacadomendonca.com.br (Postfix) with ESMTP
    id 4BECE6C1316; Mon, 14 Feb 2011 17:49:19 -0400 (AMT)

Reply-To: <cptanthony@globomail.com>
    Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 15:40:27 -0500
    To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
    Return-Path: junior@atacadomendonca.com.br

Dear Friend,

I am writing you after proper consideration that telephone conversation may not be
    Ideal medium to contact you.

I got your contact through my search on the internet for a reliable person. i am
    In National Guard Artillery unit here in Iraq, we discovered some funds when on
    Routine foot patrol in Khalis Iraq at company’s compound.

We can't keep these funds so we want to move the funds to you to keep it for us
    In your safe account.

The money is legit. If you are interested get back to me for details.

You may wish to confirm with this
    link:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

Please reply to cptanthony@globomail.com

Captain Anthony

==================================

Originating IP = 208.105.137.98
    Originating ISP = Road Runner, Troy, NY, United States
    Cymru am byth

Sent: Sun, Aug 28, 2011
    Subject: I FIND IT PLEASURABLE TO OFFER YOU MY PARTNERSHIP IN BUSINESS..OPEN THE ATTACHED FILE FOR DETAILS

Greetings

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner,I found you listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in Iraq,
    I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business.

I only pray at this time that your address is still valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf.

I am Capt. John Anthony, an officer in the US Army, and also a West Point Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Air Borne Division Peace keeping force in Baghdad, Iraq.

I am on the move to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left, and i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived the USA from the Iraq. I hope you can be trusted? Kindly view this news blog below for some info

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm

if you can be trusted will explain further when i get a response from you.

waiting for your early reply

Best regards
    Cap.t A John

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast