Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peter Wong, Hang Seng Bank, Hong Kong

Peter Wong, Hang Seng Bank, Hong Kong

And here is another, though we all know it is nonsense.

Reply-To: <pet_wong1955@yahoo.com.hk>

Hang Seng Bank Ltd
    17 Des Voeux Road
    Hq Branch.
    Hong Kong.

This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as unserious could come into your mind; but please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility. I am Mr. Peter Wong director of operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd. I have a obscured business suggestion for you.

Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Major Fadi Basem who was with the Iraqi forces and also business man made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Twenty Four millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch. Upon maturity several notices was sent to him, even during the war early this year. Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later find out that the Major and his family had been killed during the war in bomb blast that hit their home. After further investigation it was also discovered that Major Fadi Basem did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Twenty Four millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the to the laws of my country at the expiration 3 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Major Fadi Basem so that you will be able to receive his funds.

WHAT IS TO BE DONE:
    I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I have contacted an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Major Fadi Basem , all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names and Address so that the attorney can commence his job. After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also fill in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favour for the move of the funds to an account that will be provided by you. There is no risk involved at all in the matter as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavour to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue.
    Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall share in the ratio of 60&#37; for me, 40% for you . Should you be interested please send me:

NAME:
    CONTACT ADDRESS:
    PHONE NUMBER :
    FAX NUMBER IF ANY:

Reply to: <pet_wong1955@yahoo.com.hk>

Finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this operation. Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards
    Mr.Peter Wong
    Last edited by Marie; 11-04-2007 at 12:15 PM.

From Mr. Peter Wong
    X-Originating-IP: [88.202.127.228] Italy, Skylogic
    Reply-to: <pet_wong155@yahoo.com.hk>

Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Major Fadi Basem who was with the Iraqi forces and also business man

Reply to: <pet_wong155@yahoo.com.hk>
    Aaahh! Hate scamming!

Peter Wong

Peter Wong - Director of operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd.
    <pwong1954@yahoo.com.hk>
    ISP; 196.3.63.252 Nigeria, Lagos, netcomng.com

Rich Iraqi officder killed, you can inherit USD$34.5 million. Reply to <pwong1955@yahoo.com.hk>

Peter Wong

Date: Nov 12, 2007

I am Mr peter wong Executive Director of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd,Hong kong.An Iraqi named Besem Faruak a business man, made a numbered fixed deposit of (126,336,8299.38 hk) for 18 calendar months, this is valued to Eight million United State Dollars only in my branch.

Your response with the requested information should be sent to reach me at my personal email address below: <peterwong_3k@myway.com>

Sincerely,
    Mr. peter wong

From peter wong
    Return-Path: <peter_wongop006@yahoo.com.hk>
    Received: from 77.246.64.170, Lebanon IDMI
    Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007
    Subject: Dear Friend
    Reply-to: <peter_wong013@yahoo.com.hk>

I am Mr. Peter Wong Executive Director of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd,HONG KONG. An Iraqi named Besem Faruak, a business man made a numbered fixed deposit of (126,336,8299.38 TWD) for 18 calendar months, this is valued to Eight million United State Dollars only in my branch.

Your response with the requested information should be sent to reach me at my personal email address below: <peter_wong013yahoo.com.hk>

Unregistered

The latest scam from Peter Wong

----- Original Message -----
    To:
    Sent: Sun, 27 Jan 2008
    Subject: From peter wong:

From peter wong:

I am Mr.peter wong Executive Director of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd,
    hong kong.
    An Iraqi named farouk bassem,a business man made a numbered fixed
    deposit for 12 calendar months, this is valued to Eight Million
    United State Dollars only in my branch.
    Upon maturity several notice was sent to him, even during the war,
    four years ago(2003).Again after the war another notification was sent
    and still no response came from him.
    We later found out that farouk bassem and his family had been killed
    during the war in a bomb blast that hit their home at Mukaradeeb.
    After further investigation it was also discovered that farouk bassem
    did not declare any next of kin in his official paper s including the
    paper work of his bank deposit. My proposal is to put you as next of
    kin and have the funds released to you for us to share 50/50 for your
    assistance.
    Should you be interested in executing this with me; indicate your
    interest by sending me Your response with your name,address,occupation
    and phone number to reach me at my personal email address below:

[peter_wong016@yahoo.com.hk]

Sincerely,
    Mr.peter wong
    Last edited by Miyuki; 01-29-2008 at 09:13 AM.

"Mr. Peter Wong" <jayne71@bigpond.com>
    X-Originating-IP: 80.89.178.225, Nigeria, Via Lebanon, Cobranet
    Return-Path: <jayne71@bigpond.com>
    Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008
    Reply-to: [peterwong_77@yahoo.com.hk]
    Subject:

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr. Peter TS Wong; Director of Operations of HANG SENG BANK, HONG KONG. I have a Business Proposal of ($24,500,000.00) for you to handle with me from my bank. I want to solicit your attention to receive this money on my behalf. The purpose of my contacting you is because my status would not permit me to do this alone.

Please send me your full names, to be sure if i am sending this email to the right person, and also your private phone/fax number. When you reply this message, I will send you the full details with more information about myself and the funds. If interested, please reply through my alternate Email: [peterwong_77@yahoo.com.hk]

Regards,
    Mr. Peter Wong.
    (Director of Operations Hang Seng Bank LTD)
    NOBODY expects the Spanish Administration!

Peter Wong, Hang Seng Bank--Hong Kong

Acknowledge(Please Read Carefully)‏
    Sent: Tue 5/06/08 8:33 AM
    To:

Pls reply asap I am Mr.peter wong Executive Director of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd, Hong Kong. An Iraqi named Hikmet Hajou,a deputy ambassador to Jordan made a numbered fixed deposit of(346,736,899.68 HKD) for 18 calendar months, this is valued to Fourty Four million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch. Upon maturity several notice was sent to him, even during the war, four years ago (2004). Again in 2007 another notification was sent and still no response came from him. I later found out that Hikmet Hajouand his family had been assasinated in his official residence in Jordan. After further investigation it was also discovered that Hikmet Hajoudid not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. should be interested in executing this with me; indicate your interest by sending me the following: 1. YOUR NAME2. YOUR RESIDENT ADDRESS3. YOUR OCCUPATION4. YOUR PHONE NUMBER5. DATE OF BIRTH6. COUNTRY OF RESIDENT Your response with the requested information should be sent to reach me at my personal email address belowtewong54@yahoo.com.hk Sincerely,Mr.peter wong -- UTS CRICOS Provider Code: 00099FDISCLAIMER: This email message and any accompanying attachments may containconfidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, do notread, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments. Ifyou have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediatelyand delete this message. Any views expressed in this message are those of theindividual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority,states them to be the views of the University of Technology Sydney. Beforeopening any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects. Think. Green. Do. Please consider the environment before printing this email.

Want to race through your inbox even faster? Try the full version of Windows Live Hotmail. (It's free, too.)

&#169; 2008 Microsoft Privacy Legal Help Central Account Feedback

Procedures‏
    Sent: Tue 5/06/08 12:10 PM
    To:

Security scan upon download
    Wong&#37;20Pe...JPG (379.6 KB)
    Dear Friend,

I am Peter Wong, Executive Director of Hang Seng Bank Ltd, Hong Kong.

An Iraqi named Hikmet Hajou,a deputy ambassador to Jordan made a numbered fixed deposit of Forty Four million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch. Upon maturity several notice was sent to him, even during the war, four years ago (2004). Again in 2007 another notification was sent and still no response came from him.
    However, as regards to your email I like to inform you that I got your email account from my country commerce center.

I later found out that Hikmet Hajou and his family had been assasinated at his official residence in Jordan.See link below:

link:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/48458.stm

After further investigation it was also discovered that Hikmet Hajou did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Forty Four million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration eleven years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.

Be informed that the fact that you are a foreigner give you the priviledge to stand in as my deceased client beneficiary as my deceased client had no relatives. All his family died with him during the assasination and i can not use my relatives because it is not accepted here in Hong Kong. Also I am very confident that we will be able to establish the trust that is needed to complete this deal and all that I need for the time been is your willingness and commitment so that we can end this in the next one week.

What you need to understand about this transaction is that I will make sure that it passes through all international banking laws. Regards to this I will take care of all the expenses and the cost of retaining the service of my Attorney to give the transaction the proper documentation that is required to perfect the finishing.Your only obligation in this transaction is to accept to stand in as the only existing relative of my deceased client and you will have to set up an offshore account that can accomodate these funds with my principal bank which I will give you information later once we finalize this deal.

Further more I sending you my personal information. below;

Name: Mr.Peter Wong
    Address:39A Morrison Hill Road,Hong Kong.
    Fax:+852-301-72485
    Mobile No: +8821633303563
    Working Identity Card Number:NO:102/C/86

I hope that the above is well clear to you,if so kindly send me the following;
    1. Your Full Name
    2. Your Current Home Address
    3. Your Personal Phone Number
    4. Occupation
    5. A scanned copy of your means of identification Either International Passport,Driver's License or Working ID card.

Mind you your names and address will be use by my Attorney to prepare the needed documents that will back you up as the sole beneficiary of my deceased client funds while I shall contact you with your phone number for further discussions.

Once again thanks for your interest and willingness to partner with me in pulling out my late client funds from my bank,I am
    anticipating to reading from you very soon.

Sincerely
    Mr.Peter

出差或去旅遊時,你可以隨時隨地用全新的 Yahoo! Messenger 網上版 跟你的朋友即時通訊及查詢對話訊息紀錄!

[B]I can't get his ID card to copy/paste. Anyway, it seems the Bank reference is real and there is a Peter Wong on the Directors panel. Both emails are above. I can't get the header for some reason--mostly gibberish as it comes up in NotePad. Sorry! Best I could do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    出差或去旅遊時,你可以隨時隨地用全新的 Yahoo! Messenger
    Last edited by Varcon; 05-07-2008 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Email address included--deleting it.

"MR. PETER TS WONG" <businessman1@dodo.com.au>
    X-Originating-IP: 202.136.32.45, Australian server, dodo.com.au
    Return-Path: <businessman1@dodo.com.au>
    Date: Sun, 18 May 2008
    Reply-to: "MR. PETER T S WONG" <ts.peterwong113>
    Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Good Day To You,

My name is Mr. Peter T. S Wong i am the director of operation in Hang Seng Bank Hong Kong.I have a business proposal in the tune of 125,750,000.00 USD,after the successful transfer,we shall share in ratio of 35&#37; for you and 65% for me Should you be interested please contact me through my private email (ts.peterwong113@yahoo.com.hk) so we can commence all arrangements and I will give your more information on how we would handle this project.

Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the following.

(1)Full names, (2)Private Phone number, (3)Current residential address, (4)Occupation, (5)Age and Profession.

Kind Regards,
    Mr. Peter. T. S. Wong

Received: from mildh.pair.com ([209.68.1.183]) Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh
    Date: Fri, 30 May 2008
    From: [Mr.Peter@cef-sde-web2.cust.waycom.net], T S Wong <info@yahoo.com.hk>
    Subject: Business Deal!!!
    Reply-to: [mr_peter_wongts02@hotmail.com]

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. Peter T S Wong director of operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd in Hong Kong.I have an obscured business suggestion for you. Before the U.S and Iraqi war one of our client Colonel Sadiq Uday who was with the Iraqi forces and also businessman made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of One hundred and twenty five million, seven hundred and fifty thousand U.S dollars only in my branch.

Upon maturity several notices was sent to him, even during the war which began in 2003. Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later find out that the General along with his wife and only daughter had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit their home.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Colonel Sadiq Uday did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, One hundred and twenty five million, seven hundred and fifty thousand U.S dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it.

When I discovered he and his family is dead i had to look for a very reliable person who can stand as the Next of kin to that funds , so that the funds will be transfered out of the bank immediately. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration 5 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.

Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the following.

(1)Full names, (2)Private Phone number (3)Current residential address, (4)Occupation (5)Age and Proffession.

Therefore , if you know you are capable of involving in this mouth watering transaction, please send me an email to my Private email below, so that i will give you more details about this transaction and how we will successfully carry out this transaction without any risk involved.

Mr.Peter T S Wong
    Email: [mr_peter_wongts02@hotmail.com]
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes
    "The good of the people is the highest law"- Cicero

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast