+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Barrister Mahmud Ali Basah, Ali Basah Chambers, Malaysia

Barrister Mahmud Ali Basah, Ali Basah Chambers, Malaysia

From Mahmud Alibasahi
    Return-Path: <mahmudalibasahi.53@msn.com>
    Received: from 60.54.32.148, Malaysia, Telekom Malaysia Berhad, [abuse@tm.net.my]
    Return-Path: [mahmudalibasahi.53@msn.com]
    X-Originating-IP: [60.54.32.148]
    Reply-To: <mahmudalibasahi@yahoo.com.my>
    Subject: Urgent Reply Neended
    Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009

Mahmud Ali BasahI & CO.
    Jalan 2/16 Dataran Templer
    Batu Caves Bandar Baru Selayang
    68100Malaysia

Hello!!!

I am Barrister Mahmud Ali Basah of Ali Basah Chambers, a legal practitioner in Malaysia with many years of practice.I was an attorney to a deceased client of mine who died in Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia of a heart related condition in 2003. My reason of sending you this email is to help secure the funds left behind by my client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Standard Assurance Finance where this fund valued at $8.6million dollars was deposited. Since you do have the same surname with my late client, I would want to present you as the legitimate beneficiary with all legal documents required to back the claim up.The holding Financial Home has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the account will be confiscated, and so far, all my efforts to get hold of someone related to this man has proved abortive.

This is my proposal; I am asking for your consent to present you to the Financial Home as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my late client, since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. Then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage. I do have a good standing in Malaysia , it is my assurance that this transaction will be successful and that I will make sure that the transaction is done within the applicable laws to guarantee full legitimacy.

All legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next-of-kin will be provided by me. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. However, if this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology.

Please contact me at once to indicate your interest. Do understand that this transaction do require utmost confidence and you should keep this mail to yourself not withstanding if you are rejecting the transaction or accepting it.

Note that I reserve the right to reject your acceptance of this proposal if I have reasons to believe that you may not be honest or discreet as it concerns this proposal. Further details will be giving as soon as your interest is indicated.

Regard,
    Barr Mahmud Ali BasahI.
    Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

Thumbs down Barrister Muhmad Ali Basah

Re-posted as Guest posted personal details. DMY.

Barrister Muhmad Ali Basah FRAUD!!! SCAM!!!
    LET US PROCEED
    Wednesday, January 13, 2010 7:47 PM

This sender is DomainKeys verified
    "Mahmud Ali Basah" <alibasah000003@gmail.com>
    Add sender to Contacts
    To:
    "xxxxxxxxxxx
    Message contains attachments
    1 File (430KB)

Thank you for the email to me, well I attach a copy of death certificate of my late client.

Now I will like you to fill the oath form as soon as possible and return it back to me so that I will write an application to back it up which am going to submit it to the high court and a copy to the legal department of the bank for them to grant to release the fund on your behalf.

As soon as I have the filled oath form from you today, the application will send to the bank and also to the office of the Probate on your behalf as the next of kin requesting for the funds to be released under your name.

Regards,
    Barr.Mahmud Ali Basah Esq.
    Flag this message
    LET US PROCEED
    Tuesday, January 12, 2010 7:44 PM
    Add sender to Contacts
    To:
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Message contains attachments
    1 File (306KB)
    Thank you for your email to me, well I believe that both of us will be of great assistance to each other as this is the genesis of our business relationship.

Now For us to start in earnest, I am attaching the affidavit form which you will fill up and scan back to me as email attachment for me to proceed in processing the sworn affidavit, Attorney general notification and other supporting documents.

Before I can swear the affidavit at the High Court there are processes to be followed and files to be presented, in view of this I am attaching the required affidavit form which you need to fill up and send to me to enable me prepare and present the required documents supporting the affidavit. Print out the affidavit form, fill it up legibly and scan it back to me.

On receiving the filled form i will need 2 to 3 days to have the affidavit ready and present same to you from there we will process all the other required documents.
    On filling the affidavit form, if you have any question do not fail to mail me or call me on phone 0060162645277. I will take care of all the legal documents.

If you have any reservation about this transaction, make it known to me before we proceed. Like I have told you earlier, there is nothing to be afraid of concerning the legitimacy of the transaction. Everything will be taking care of from here.

Note: if you have printer you can print and fill the affidavit form, if you don't have you can fill the bellow affidavit by removing the dot and replacing with the appropriate information, my secretary will fill and send to the federal high court for legal approval on your behalf.

And 1 copy of a passport photo size picture of you recently taken to help to back up the claim in the federal high

Regards,
    Barr. Mahmud Ali Basah Esq.
    MORE DETAILS
    Monday, January 11, 2010 6:27 PM
    Add sender to Contacts
    To:
    [xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    First let me introduce myself once more, I am Barrister Mahmud Ali Basah of Alibasah & Partners ,I am married and a father of four, aged 54, I am a senior advocate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia . As I told you in my proposal mail, I chose you because of your last name, which is exactly the same as my late client's name, who died in Kuala Lumpur hospital, of a heart related condition in 2003., the death certificate and other documents regarding this transaction will be sent to you in due time.

Remember, I chose you because of your last name, which is similar to that of my late client. Is not that you are his relative; I only want to present you based on your last name.
    My client died in 2003 at the age of 43 and since then all the efforts of the bank to locate a beneficiary failed, this is the reason they contacted me to trace his relatives. The fund will be transferred to your account by the holding bank here after a successful claim has been made.

There is no risk to this transaction as we will process all the required documents by law for a beneficiary claim. There are no other living relative, actually my client was born by two migrant workers that came to Malaysia in the 50's. In this transaction we will go step by step, first with the legal documents to back up the claim and secondly, the monetary documents for the transfer. I have an IT worker with me as colleague who did a name search for me to get You with the same surname, you were not the only name that came, since there is no other criteria for choosing any of you, I blindly picked your name. As I also made you to understand in my first mail, the bank asked me to contact his beneficiary/ his next of kin, as his Lawyer he did not leave any beneficiary name or next of kin with me, facing the situation, I decided to search for a good person of trust and one who bears the same last name as my late client, that will suite as his/her next of kin/bona fide beneficiary.
    For the legal ramifications, be rest assure on that, this are my operational field, for I do know all the loop holes involve and will handle them with great professionalism. I will provide all the necessary legal documents that will back you up as the bona fide beneficiary of my late client, all I need from you is to cooperate with me and be honest in our agreement, which is 60/40,60 for me and 40 for you.

If this is OK by you, I will send you a beneficiary affidavit form from the high court, which you will fill and resend to me, for me to swear under oath in high court of Malaysia that you are truly the bona fide beneficiary of my late client and from here we will commence. The money my client has in the account was from his previous business merchant (trading).Fill free to ask any question you want to ask for better understanding of the transaction.
    Now, if you can proceed with me in this transaction you let me know so that we can start the process.
    Note: Here is my private number, +60162645177; you can reach me at any time of the day, except when I have a case to defend in court. Also I will like to have yours for easy communication and further correspondence.
    Once again this transaction does require utmost confidentiality and honesty.
    I await your urgent response if we can continue this transaction.
    Regards,
    Barr.Mahmud Ali Basah Esq.
    +60162645177
    Business_Pro-position
    Sun, January 10, 2010 3:29:31 PM
    View Contact
    To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ali Basah & Partners
    35 & 36, 2nd Floor,
    Medan Jaya Commercial Centre,
    Jln Tun Hussein Onn,
    97000 Bintulu,
    Sarawak

Hello!

I am Barrister Mahmud Ali Basah of Ali Basah & Partners, a legal practitioner in Malaysia with many years of practice.I was an attorney to a deceased client of mine who died in Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia of a heart related condition in 2003. My reason of sending you this email is to help secure the funds left behind by my client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Standard Assurance Finance where this fund valued at 8.6million dollars was deposited.

Since you do have the same surname with my late client, I would want to present you as the legitimate beneficiary with all legal documents required to back the claim up.The holding Financial Home has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the account will be confiscated, and so far, all my efforts to get hold of someone related to this man has proved abortive.

This is my proposal; I am asking for your consent to present you to the Financial Home as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my late client, since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. Then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage. I do have a good standing in Malaysia , it is my assurance that this transaction will be successful and that I will make sure that the transaction is done within the applicable laws to guarantee full legitimacy.

All legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next-of-kin will be provided by me. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. However, if this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology.

Please contact me at once to indicate your interest. Do understand that this transaction do require utmost confidence and you should keep this mail to yourself not withstanding if you are rejecting the transaction or accepting it. Note that I reserve the right to reject your acceptance of this proposal if I have reasons to believe that you may not be honest or discreet as it concerns this proposal.Further details will be giving as soon as your interest is indicated.

Regards,
    Barr.Ali Basah & Partners
    *What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.*

kris

This name was once appeared at my email

First let me introduce myself once more, I am Barrister Mahmud Ali Basah of Alibasah & Partners ,I am married and a father of four, aged 54, I am a senior advocate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia . As I told you in my proposal mail, I chose you because of your last name, which is exactly the same as my late client's name, who died in Kuala Lumpur hospital, of a heart related condition in 2003., the death certificate and other documents regarding this transaction will be sent to you in due time.

Remember, I chose you because of your last name, which is similar to that of my late client. Is not that you are his relative; I only want to present you based on your last name.

My client died in 2003 at the age of 43 and since then all the efforts of the bank to locate a beneficiary failed, this is the reason they contacted me to trace his relatives. The fund will be transferred to your account by the holding bank here after a successful claim has been made.

There is no risk to this transaction as we will process all the required documents by law for a beneficiary claim. There are no other living relative, actually my client was born by two migrant workers that came to Malaysia in the 50's. In this transaction we will go step by step, first with the legal documents to back up the claim and secondly, the monetary documents for the transfer. I have an IT worker with me as colleague who did a name search for me to get You with the same surname, you were not the only name that came, since there is no other criteria for choosing any of you, I blindly picked your name. As I also made you to understand in my first mail, the bank asked me to contact his beneficiary/ his next of kin, as his Lawyer he did not leave any beneficiary name or next of kin with me, facing the situation, I decided to search for a good person of trust and one who bears the same last name as my late client, that will suite as his/her next of kin/bona fide beneficiary.

For the legal ramifications, be rest assure on that, this are my operational field, for I do know all the loop holes involve and will handle them with great professionalism. I will provide all the necessary legal documents that will back you up as the bona fide beneficiary of my late client, all I need from you is to cooperate with me and be honest in our agreement, which is 60/40,60 for me and 40 for you.

If this is OK by you, I will send you a beneficiary affidavit form from the high court, which you will fill and resend to me, for me to swear under oath in high court of Malaysia that you are truly the bona fide beneficiary of my late client and from here we will commence. The money my client has in the account was from his previous business merchant (trading).Fill free to ask any question you want to ask for better understanding of the transaction. Now, if you can proceed with me in this transaction you let me know so that we can start the process.

Note: Here is my private number, +60162645177; you can reach me at any time of the day, except when I have a case to defend in court. Also I will like to have yours for easy communication and further correspondence.

Once again this transaction does require utmost confidentiality and honesty. I await your urgent response if we can continue this transaction.

Regards,
    +60162645177

Thank you for your email to me, well I believe that both of us will be of great assistance to each other as this is the genesis of our business relationship. My late client name is M

Now For us to start in earnest, I am attaching the affidavit form which you will fill up and scan back to me as email attachment for me to proceed in processing the sworn affidavit, Attorney general notification and other supporting documents.

Before I can swear the affidavit at the High Court there are processes to be followed and files to be presented, in view of this I am attaching the required affidavit form which you need to fill up and send to me to enable me prepare and present the required documents supporting the affidavit. Print out the affidavit form, fill it up legibly and scan it back to me.

On receiving the filled form i will need 2 to 3 days to have the affidavit ready and present same to you from there we will process all the other required documents.

On filling the affidavit form, if you have any question do not fail to mail me or call me on phone 0060162645277. I will take care of all the legal documents.

If you have any reservation about this transaction, make it known to me before we proceed. Like I have told you earlier, there is nothing to be afraid of concerning the legitimacy of the transaction. Everything will be taking care of from here.

Note: if you have printer you can print and fill the affidavit form, if you don't have you can fill the bellow affidavit by removing the dot and replacing with the appropriate information, my secretary will fill and send to the federal high court for legal approval on your behalf.

And 1 copy of a passport photo size picture of you recently taken to help to back up the claim in the federal high

Regards,

He came into Malaysia in the late 90's and established an import business. He traded on textile materials which he imported from Taiwan and China. Based on my confidential discussions with him, he disentangled from his biological family during his conversion to Islam in early youth and lost contact with them many years ago, before he came to live and invested here in Malaysia.

Until his demise in 2003, he had no correspondence with his relatives and I am totally sure that even if they are still in existence, they have no knowledge of his life and business here in Malaysia. Based on this, I am assuring you that no one whatsoever will come now or after wards to lay claims on this fund, hence I decided to find someone to assist me disburse these funds which I will consider as a waste if it is left to be confiscated by the bank officials.

As his legal representative, I am the only one who can confirm to the bank, the claim by anyone as his next of kin/the beneficiary of this fund, and also authorize payment of this fund to such a person. We can start this transaction immediately with 60% for and 40% for you once you are ready to fill the form I will sent to you.

Now I will like you to fill the oath form as soon as possible so that I will write an application to back it up which am going to submit to the high court and also a copy to the legal department of the bank requesting for them to grant to release the fund on your behalf.

Regards,

The fund will be transfer to your account you will present to the bank as soon as high court grant to release the fund on your behalf.

But first I need to submit application to the high court and also to the bank requesting for them to release the fund on your behalf as my late client beneficiary.

We don’t have much time to waist so I will like you to fill the oath form and return it back to me so that I will back it up with the application I’m going to write in which am going to submit it the both offices on Monday.

Regards,
    Last edited by Garreg Ddu; 02-07-2010 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Remove duplicated lines for guest

+ Reply to Thread