+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sgt. John Samuel, 3rd Infantry Division

Sgt. John Samuel, 3rd Infantry Division

Return-Path: <johnsamuel03@gmail.com>
    Received: from 125.46.73.179, China, China Unicom Henan province network, [abuse@cnc-noc.net]
    Reply-To: <johnsamuel03@gmail.com>
    Subject: Attn: CAN I TRUST YOU.
    Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009
    [johnsamuel03@gmail.com]

It is quite unfortunate that I contacted you with this proposal even when we hardly know ourselves. However, I took this decision because I have no other option at this moment.

My name is John ( Sergent, US ARMY). In a nutshell, I am an American soldier with German background, serving in the military with the army 3rd infantry division. With a very desperate need for assistance, I found your contact particulars during my email search and summoned up courage to contact you for your kind assistance. Sincerely, some money in various currencies were discovered in barrels at a farmhouse near one of Saddam's old palaces in Tikrit-Iraq during a rescue operation, it was agreed by staff Sgt Mark Hems and I that some part of this money will be shared among both of us before informing anybody about it since both of us saw the money first. This was quite an illegal thing to do, but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risk we have taken with our lives in this hell hole. Of which my brother in-law was killed by a road side bomber. Please view website for confirmation:

http://www.voanews.com/burmese/archi...-04-20-1-1.cfm

I am presently in a hospital recovering from injuries sustained in a suicide bomb attack but major problem that made me contact you is that I need you to help me move US$5.4 million u.s.dollars my share from the recovered money. At the moment, with the help of a British agents on diplomatic assignment here in Iraq, I was able to move the money to a security company in United Kingdom.

The fund is suppose to be in their custody for 23days whereas my doctor said my spinal cord will heal after 90days. I told them that I will provide the name of beneficiary who they will transfer the funds to and the major reason why i want you to claim the funds on my behalf is because as a soldier,i cannot present a concrete evidence on how i made such a big amount of money down here.Besides the US Government is trying their best to keep their eyes on soldiers here in order to effect a high level of discipline among us.

If I can trust and if you can assure me that my money will be safe in your care until I recover from this hospital please kindly send your details so I can email it to the security company for immediate delivery

1. Your full name and Age
    2. Contact address
    3. Telephone number.

On receipt of your feedback, i will give you the information of the security company and the security code of the baggage. Also, I have prepared to give you 30% of this money for your kind assistance. I do not know how long we will remain here, but I believe I wont die here. But One passionate appeal I will make to you is that you should not discuss this matter with anybody, should you have reasons to reject this offer, please and please destroy this message as any leakage of this information will be too bad for US soldiers here in Iraq.

Yours in Service.
    SGT JOHN SAMUEL
    [johnsamuel03@gmail.com]

Note: Please get back to me through my personal email box ok,
    (johnsamuel03@gmail.com).
    Thank you.

Ufo
    Im so sick of scammers and pretending to be american soilders how do they get the Id and the soilders name?? All computers in that country need to be outlawed except for businesses who are legal..

Sgt. John Samuel, US Army, 3rd Infantry Division, in Iraq

Received: from [221.1.215.90], China, UNICOM-SD, China Unicom Shandong province network, [abuse@chinaunicom.cn], [abuse@cnc-noc.net]
    reply-to: <johnsam03@w.cn>
    date: Mon, Nov 21, 2011
    subject: Hi !!

Hi ,

My name is Sgt. John Samuel US ARMY serving the World and my country in the most honorable way i know i can, in IRAQ right now, in a nutshell, I am a American soldier serving in the Military with the Army 3rd infantry division. With a very desperate need for assistance, i found your contact particulars during my email search and picked up courage to contact you for your assistance.

Some money in various currencies were discovered in a room at a farm house near one of Saddam's old palaces in Tikrit-Iraq during a rescue operation, i happened to be one of the soldiers that lead that operation that day, so it was agreed by Brigadia General Edward Ballanco the head of our batallion that some part of this money will be shared among both of us before informing anybody about it since both of us saw the money first. This was quite an illegal thing to do, but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risk we have taken with our lives in this hell hole, my brother in-law was killed by a road side bomb just few months ago, and i cannot count how many times GOD has saved my life down here.

I would like you to read the below article so you can confirm what i am saying. <http://www.voanews.com/burmese/archive/2003-04/a-2003-04-20-1-1.cfm>.

Now i found a very reliable way of sending a trunk mettallic box containing the amount of United States Dollars worth Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars (US$ 12,500 Million) as you must agree with me it has been hell on earth trying to keep this money safe from peoples eyes for all these while and with this opportunity all i need is just someone capable I can trust 100% i can send the box to.

So if you can assure me of your honesty i will go ahead and send the box to you for safe keeping till i am back home and i will gladly give you 50% of the money.

If this okay with you please get back to me with the following so i can get the box accross to you.
    1. Your full name
    2. Contact address
    3. Telephone number.

Waiting to hear from you.

Yours in Service.

Sgt. John Samuel
    US ARMY

Sgt. John Samuel, US Army, 3rd Infantry Division, in Iraq

Same email note received, same email accounts:

ISP address: [221.214.30.123], China, JNTSNB, CNC Group CHINA169 Shandong Province Network, [abuse@cnc-noc.net ]

+ Reply to Thread