+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Norman Chan/Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA)

Norman Chan/Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA)

Sent: Thu, December 31, 2009
    Subject:

Hello, I'm Norman Chan, Tak-lam, S.B.S., J.P, Chief Executive, Hong Kong
    Monetary Authority (HKMA).

I have a Business worth $47.1M USD for you to handle with me. I need you to assist me in executing this Project from Hong Kong to your country. After hearing from you, I shall provide you with detailed information regarding this Business.

Regards.
    Norman Chan
    Email: normanchan_hk02@yahoo.com.hk
    Return-Path: <normanchan54@googlemail.com>
    Received: from 213.239.234.55 (SquirrelMail authenticated user ggonzalez@derecho.uba.ar) by aprilbkp.derecho.uba.ar

Received: from 213.239.234.58, Germany, Hetzner Online AG, [abuse@metropipe.net]
    Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010
    Subject:
    Reply-To: [chanorm12@aim.com]
    Return-Path: [norman@btconnect.com]

I'm Norman Chan, Tak-lam, S.B.S., J.P, Chief Executive, Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA). I have a Business worth $47.1M USD for you to handle with me. I need you to assist me in executing this Project from Hong Kong to your country. After hearing from you, I shall provide you with detailed information regarding this Business.

Regards.
    Norman Chan
    Email: [chanorm12@aim.com]
    "Though the pen is mightier than the sword, the sword speaks louder and stronger at any given moment." - Sir Roger Fenwick

From the mailbag, no headers.

Sent: Mon Jan 31st, 2011
    Subject: formal proposal from Norman

Hello, I'm Norman Chan, Tak-lam, S.B.S., J.P, Chief Executive, Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA). I have a Business worth $47.1M USD for you to handle with me. I need you to assist me in executing this Project from Hong Kong to your country. After hearing from you, I shall provide you with detailed information regarding this Business. Please ensure that your response should be to [norman_chan@yahoo.com.hk] alone.
    Regards.
    Norman Chan
    Email: [norman_chan@yahoo.com.hk]
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes

Another one

This one is from a different email and IP address to the previous examples, but is interesting because it shows evidence of use of an anonymizing proxy host.

X-SID-PRA: Chan Norman <Nchan01@info.gov.hk>

Received: from 213.239.234.58 (proxying for unknown)
    (SquirrelMail authenticated user huuslu@medicana.com.tr)
    by mail.medicana.com.tr with HTTP;
    Sat, 12 Feb 2011 22:57:03 +0200 (EET)

Origin IP Address = 213.239.234.58 = Roque Holdings Inc., DE = MeshMX.com Anonymizing Network.
    Brianda Sanchez Rodriguez, Seism Technology S.A, La Uruca de el Banco Cuscatlan 3000, San Jose, COSTA RICA,
    Emails to: support@metropipe.net
    Anonymizing networks, all abuse to abuse@metropipe.net - but managed through: ripe-mntner@hetzner.de

Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 22:57:03 +0200 (EET)
    Subject:
    Reply-To: normanchan19@aim.com
    Bcc:
    Return-Path: Nchan01@info.gov.hk

Hello,

I have a proposition and I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in
    this matter untill the task is accomplished. I am Norman Chan, Tak-lam,
    S.B.S., J.P, Chief Executive, Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA). I have
    a Business worth $47.1M USD for you to handle with me. I need you to
    assist me in executing this Project from Hong Kong to your country. After
    hearing from you, I shall provide you with detailed information regarding
    this Business.

Regards.
    Stipendia enim peccati mors sunt.
    "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem" : Guillelmus de Occam

Do not annoy the Dragonsfor you are small and crunchy and good with Ketchup.

ludzz2tobe

"Norman Chan" <normanchan@hkma.gov.hk>

Mr. Norman Chan
    Email: [norman_chan80@yahoo.com.hk]

Good Day

I am Mr. Norman Chan, Tak-lam, S.B.S., J.P, Chief Executive, Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA). I have a concealed business suggestion for you.

During my bank's end of year audit of 2010, there was a board decision that all unclaimed funds concerning Inheritance should be declared bad claims to enable the bank relocate itself against accumulated debts (meaning collecting other people’s money) in the course of securing themselves. In the course of my responsibility, I discovered $47.1M USD (Forty-Seven Million, One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) left unclaimed by a deceased customer since September, 2005. Every exploration I made showed that there is no registered beneficiary to these funds. All I need now is someone, who can associate with me to claim this money because if we don’t my bank or the government will do so and when this happen it will be one sided because they are going to use it for their own selfish interests but if we claim this amount it will help our families and the world around us.

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. There is no risk involved at all in this matter, as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 50% for me, 50% for you.

Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue and also I wish to inform you that should you contact me via official channels; I will deny knowing you and about this project. I repeat, I do not want you contacting me through my phone lines nor do I want you contacting me through my official e-mail account. Contact me only through this e-mail address: [norman_chan80@yahoo.com.hk] and also if there be a need for me to call I will do the callings. I do not want any direct link between you and me for now. My official lines are not secure lines as they are periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality Management Policy. Please observe this instruction religiously, after which I shall provide you with more details on this operation.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
    Mr. Norman Chan

Return-Path: <sunchales@managerzone.com>
    Received: from 41.138.191.169, Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
    Abuse: Fred Young, 33 Saka Tinubu Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, [simon@cybaaspace.net]

Date: Tue, 3 May 2011
    Subject: Business
    Reply-To: [vrteodoro2@gmail.com]

Hello, I'm Norman Chan, Tak-Lam, S.B.S., J.P, Chief Executive, Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA). I have a Business worth $47.1M USD for you to handle with me. I need you to assist me in executing this Project from Hong Kong to your country. After hearing from you through my personal email [normchan@w.cn] , I shall provide you with detailed information regarding this Business.

Kind Regards,
    Norman Chan

stanmorgan

Cool Received this scam email on 5/22/11

Hello, I'm Norman Chan, Tak-Lam, S.B.S., J.P, Chief Executive, Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA). I have a Business worth $47.1M USD for you to handle with me. I need you to assist me in executing this Project from Hong Kong to your country. After hearing from you, I shall provide you with detailed information regarding this Business.

Kind Regards. Mr. Chan

Link to real Hong Kong bank:
    http://www.info.gov.hk/hkma/

New address for Norman, same scam.

[normanchan1@qq.com]
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes

X-SID-PRA: NORMAN CHAN <a.korn@em.uni-frankfurt.de>

Received: from chr1.dediboxes.co.uk (chr1.dediboxes.co.uk [66.197.235.213])
    by webmail.server.uni-frankfurt.de (Horde Framework) with HTTP; Fri, 09 Dec
    2011 00:01:21 +0100

Origin IP Address = 66.197.235.213 = Quanzhou Strength Network Interconnection Co., Ltd., Scranton, United States

Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 00:01:21 +0100
    Reply-to: channortl@qq.com
    To: undisclosed-recipients:;
    Subject:
    Return-Path: prvs=1323664c38=a.korn@em.uni-frankfurt.de

Hello,I'm Norman Chan. Chief Executive, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
    I have a Business worth $47.1M USD for you to handle with me. I need
    you to assist me in executing this Project from Hong Kong to your
    country. After hearing from you, I shall provide you with detailed
    information regarding this Business.

Kind Regards.
    Norman Chan.
    E-mail: channortl@qq.com
    Stipendia enim peccati mors sunt.
    "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem" : Guillelmus de Occam

Do not annoy the Dragonsfor you are small and crunchy and good with Ketchup.

It is our mail.

Dear Friend,

I really appreciate your attention and time in replying my e-mail and compliance to partner me in this endeavor. I came across your contact via international personal research profile in my earnest search for a trustworthy and honest person to handle this transaction with me and I apologize if the content of my e-mail or method of approach was contrary to your moral ethics, but I had to reach you through this medium. In this light, it is necessary for you to be sure of whom you are transacting with. I will advise you visit our Website portal (http://www.hkma.gov.hk/eng/about-the...mmittee.shtml).

I would want you to understand that during my bank's end of year audit of 2010, there was a board decision that all unclaimed funds concerning Inheritance should be declared bad claims to enable the bank relocate itself against accumulated debts. In the course of my responsibility, I discovered $47.1M USD (Forty-Seven Million, One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) left unclaimed by a deceased customer since September, 2005. Every exploration I made showed that there is no registered beneficiary to these funds, this is why I contacted you because it would have been my pleasure to have this money to myself or ask any of my family member to conclude this with me but due to the fact that it will not work out that way I have to search for someone more competent from outside Hong Kong to execute this transaction with me without putting my job in a peril state.

I want to be sure you are ready and proficient to see this transaction with me to achievement. What we both need to achieve this transaction is trust and commitment; I believe with your assistance, we will be able to transfer this large sum conveniently without exercising any fear. And also regarding the legality, I want to put it to you that in achieving this transaction, you should know that what affects you implies to me too. But it will be necessary and appreciative for you to give attention to my directives politely as everything shall be done in accordance through the laws of the international banking and guidance policies. What you should put in mind, as a banker it is my responsibility to make sure everything goes well without worries at all. That is, if you follow up this transaction diligently, it would be completed within some couple of days.

You should not have anything to worry about, my attorney shall be handling all matters of probate on your behalf, he will have all the documents perfected, and with these documents he shall come foward to my bank to apply for the immediate release and transfer of the funds to the account we shall open in your name with our corresponding bank. I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my Attorney to give the transaction the legal right. Before I commence, I will need you to fill and sign the Letter of Confidence and send back to me immediately with a copy of any form of your identification (Driver's licence, work ID or International passport). The most important issue is that I want to be sure I am transacting with the correct person and my curiousity can be justified considering the money in question. Besides, it is this copy of your Driver's Licence or International Passport that will be be used by the Attorney to have all the necesary documentations perfected, I want the funds transfered from my bank before the week runs out.

I have attached to this e-mail, a Letter Of Confidence for your indulgence, which you are to fill and sign, then scan and send it as an attachment via E-mail, so that the Attorney that will be representing your interest over here can go ahead to start processing for the release of the unclaimed funds in your names that will place you as the sole beneficiary to the funds in subject.

If you really intend to execute this transaction with me it would be necessary to have these sent to me immediately via e-mail attachment.

Regards,
    Mr. Norman Chan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast