+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Barrister Alexander W.Wilford, representing Fidelity Investments

Barrister Alexander W. Wilford, representing Fidelity Investments

Received from: 83.229.48.148, Cyberspace, Nigeria abuse: [ayodeji.popoola@cyberspace.net.ng]
    From: "Barrister Alexander W. Wilford" <barralexanderw.wilford@hotmail.com>
    Subject: ATTORNEY/LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE FIDELITY INVESTMENT UNITED KINGDOM
    Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 09:07:41

(Apparently related to: http://antifraudintl.org/showthread....=Tom+Fidelity)

Barrister. Alexander W.Wilford
    Senior Partner To Fidelity Investment
    Cliff House Close,Queen Crown Court ,
    Oakhill House 130 Tonbridge Road
    London England United Kingdom ECEPHP London UK
    Email: [hogarthlawchambers1@yahoo.co.ukl]
    Tel: +44703598226

ATTENTION:

DR TOM EWING HAS SENT US A LETTER OF ADMISTRATION/RECOGNITION ON YOUR BEHALF AND WE HAVE BEEN EXPECTING TO HEAR FROM YOU.I KNOW YOU ARE VERY MUCH AWARE THAT THE SAID FUND BELONG TO MR XXXX XXXX AS OUR CLIENT AND I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE REASON WHY DR TOM EWING IS REQUESTING US TO MAKE CHANGES OF OWNERSHIP IN YOUR FAVOR.

BEFORE I PROCEED,I WILL WANT YOU TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION BELOW:

WHO IS MR. XXXX XXXXXX TO YOU?
    WHY WOULD YOU WANT HIS BENEFIT TO BE CHANGED TO YOURS?
    WHAT IS YOUR INTENTION?
    WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH DR TOM EWING?
    ARE YOU REALLY SURE THAT YOU ARE NOT INTO ILLEGAL TRANSACTION AND SCAM?

I MUST LET YOU KNOW THAT I WILL NEVER SOLICIT YOU IN ANY ILLEGAL TRANSACTION AND BECAUSE THERE ARE GRUESOME COMPLAIN OF INTERNET FRAUD, BY IMPERSONATING AND INFRINGING INTO INDIVIDUAL'S AFFAIRS.

I WANT YOU TO GIVE ME DETAILED EXPLANATION OF WHO MR XXXX IS TO YOU AND WHY YOU WOULD WANT HIS FUNDS TO BE ADMINISTERED TO YOU BY CHANGING HIS NAME AND REFERRING IT TO YOU.

IF I DID NOT GET A CLEARING INFORMATION FROM YOUR, I WILL SEND A REPORT TO THE INVESTMENT BOARD MEMBERS AND TO THE UBS INVESTMENT BANK AND TO THE BRITISH INTER-METROPOLITAN DEPARTMENT AND TO THE INTERNATIONAL MONITORING UNIT AND AS WELL TO THE INTERNATIONAL BANKING AND FINANCE SECURITY SERVICE FOR YOUR FUNDS NOT TO BE TRANSFERED.

AND I MUST TELL YOU,FOR YOUR INFORMATION AND ADVICE, DISCONTINUE FROM THIS TRANSACTION IF YOU CANNOT BEAR THE RESPONSIBILITY AS THE BENEFICIARY TO THE FUND, AS IT WILL LEAD YOU TO JAIL AND AS WELL TARNISH YOUR IMAGE WITH THIS HOURABLE INVESTMENT.

WHAT WILL IT PROFIT YOU TO LOOSE YOUR GOOD IMAGE BECAUSE OF 100,000.00 GBP WHEN YOUR INVESTMENT WITH FIDELITY INTERNATIONAL GIVES YOU A PROCEED OF 49.8 MILLION POUNDS?

NOTE: YOUR TAKING ON ANOTHER PERSONS FUNDS,THIS IS PUNISHABLE OFFENCE OF LIFE IMPRISONMENT OR FINE OF 100,000.00 GBP,AS STATED IN THE SECTION 23 PAGE 13 ACT NO.7 OF 1980 CONSTITUTION AMENDED 2008 ON FINANCIAL CRIME.

YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO GIVE DETAIL INFORMATION AND EXPLANATION ABOUT YOU AND MR XXXX TO CONVINCE ME AS YOUR LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE OR YOU WILL BE CHARGED GUILTY OF FRAUD OR MONEY LAUNDRY.

IF I GET REASONABLE EXPLANATION FROM YOU ON THIS ISSUE, I WILL THEN TELL YOU MY TERMS OF SERVICE AND THE COST FOR THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS YOU WILL BE REQUIRING FOR THIS TRANSACTION.

FIND ATTACHED IS AN IDENTIFICATION FORM, PRINT AND FILL COMPLETELY AND SEND BACK TO ME.

YOURS IN THE LEGAL FIRM
    BARR. ALEXANDER WILFORD
    ATTORNEY/LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE
    FIDELITY INVESTMENT OAKHILL HOUSE
    130 TONBRIDGE ROAD UNITED KINGDOM
    Last edited by mysteryquest; 01-12-2010 at 02:12 AM. Reason: add image

+ Reply to Thread