From Sgt.Jackson Bret Mon Sep 17 2007
Received: from 22.214.171.124 [Nigeria] Lagos, Lagos Dial Pool Customers
Subject: FROM: Sgt. Jackson Bret
FROM: Sgt. Jackson Bret
My name is Sgt. Jackson Bret, I am an American soldier, I am serving in the military of the 1st Armored Division in Iraq, as you know we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs. We managed to move funds belonging to Saddam Hussein?s family. The total amount is US$25 Million dollars in cash, mostly 100 dollar bills. We want to move this money to you, so that you may invest it for us and keep our share for banking.
You can go to this web link to read about events that took place there: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
We will take 70%, my partner and I. You take the other 30%. No strings attached, just help us move it out of Iraq, Iraq is a war zone. We plan on using diplomatic courier and shipping the money out in one large silver box, using diplomatic immunity.If you are interested I will send you the full details, my job is to find a good partner that we can trust and that will assist us. Can I trust you? When you receive this letter, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest including your most confidential telephone/fax numbers for quick communication also your contact details. This business is risk free. The box can be shipped out in 48hrs.
Sgt. Jackson Bret.
Last edited by Miyuki; 03-08-2008 at 10:30 PM.
NOBODY expects the Spanish Administration!