Return-Path: <sean.ne@msn.com>
    Received: from 221.229.119.61, China, nmc1.ptt.js.cn
    Reply-To: <mrbenpeters44@yahoo.co.jp>
    Subject: Re: your immediate reply
    Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010

From Desk of the Secretary-General
    World Bank Group, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
    Dear Sir/Madam

I am Mr. Ben Peter, Bill and Exchange Manager/ Secretary General, Head of the World Bank Finance Group, London Branch, set up to fight against scam and fraudulent activities worldwide. This Group is responsible for investigating the legitimacy of unpaid contract, inheritance and lotto winning claims by companies and individuals and directs the paying authorities (banks) worldwide to make immediate payment of verified claims to the beneficiaries without further delay.

You are being legally contacted regarding the release of your long awaited fund. After a detailed review of your file, the World Bank Group has mandated that your fund should be release immediately. The sum of US$10,625,000.00 (Ten Million Six Hundred and Twenty Five Thousand United States Dollars) has been approved in your favor via my desk. I therefore wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Please re-confirm to us the following:

(1) Your Full Name:
    (2) Phone, Fax an
    d Mobile Number:
    (3) Company Name, Home Address:
    (4) Profession, Age and Marital status:

Note that the above fund has been cleared from terrorist or fraud related activities.

Thanks for Your Cooperation.

Mr. Ben Peters
    (Secretary-General)
    World Bank Group.
    NOBODY expects the Spanish Administration!

Received: from mail-px0-f178.google.com (unverified [209.85.212.178]) by sitestar.net (Sitestar Advanced Mail Server MG6t -
    Return-Path: <petrawestdorset@wanadoo.co.uk>
    X-ME-User-Auth: [petrawestdorset@wanadoo.co.uk]
    Reply-To: <info_worldbankauditors.org@ibibo.com>
    From: "DR. BERNARD PETERS"<petrawestdorset@wanadoo.co.uk>
    Subject: FROM WORLD BANK AUDITORS[WBA] TREAT URGENT
    Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010

World Bank Auditors[WBA]
    World Bank Group,
    LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Mr. Ben Peters, Secretary General, Head of the [World Bank Auditors] World Bank Finance Group, London United Kingdom, set up to fight against money laudering, scam and fraudulent activities worldwide. This Group is responsible for investigating the legitimacy of unpaid contract, inheritance and lotto winning claims by companies and individuals and directs the paying authorities (banks) worldwide to make immediate payment of verified claims to the beneficiaries without further delay.

You are being legally contacted regarding the release of your long awaited fund. After a detailed review of your file, the World Bank Group has mandated that your fund should be release immediately The sum of US$25,500,000.00 (Twenty five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) has been approved in your favor via my desk. I therefore wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter.We have strategised and adopted three mode of transfer method namely Bank to bank transfer,Diplomatic Cash transfer and Confirmable bank draft. Please re-confirm to us the following:

(1) Your Full Name:
    (2) Fax and Mobile Number:

Note All that will be required of you is to present/furnish us with the united nations fund clearance certificate which is issued from the united nations regional office in africa as your fund transfer originated from the african continent.As soon as we receive the requested information, we will direct you on how to contact the principal officer for the united nations in charge of the clearance certificate.

Mr. Ben Peters
    (Secretary-General)
    World Bank Group.
    D/LINE:+44-701-1135698
    [benpeters_worldbankauditors.org@airsoftmail.com]
    Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

I just got this.....

Re Re: 16/07/2010 '- sle‏
    High riskThis message may be dangerous. Learn more
    Sent: 16 July 2010 18:53:20
    To:
    World Bank Group, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Mr. Ben Peter, Bill and Exchange Manager/ Secretary General, Head of the World Bank Finance Group, London Branch, set up to fight against scam and fraudulent activities worldwide. This Group is responsible for investigating the legitimacy of unpaid contract, inheritance and lotto winning claims by companies and individuals and directs the paying authorities (banks) worldwide to make immediate payment of verified claims to the beneficiaries without further delay.
    You are being legally contacted regarding the release of your long awaited fund. After a detailed review of your file, the World Bank Group has mandated that your fund should be release immediately The sum of US$10,625,000.00 (Ten Million Six Hundred and Twenty Five Thousand United States Dollars) has been approved in your favor via my desk. I therefore wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter.
    Please re-confirm to us the following:

(1) Your Full Name:
    (2) Phone, Fax an
    Mobile Number:

Note that the above fund has been cleared from terrorist or fraud related activities.

Mr. Ben Peters
    (Secretary-General)
    World Bank Group.
    Last edited by Garreg Ddu; 07-17-2010 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Smilies

ahta

Smile i received the above email

i received the above email message from mr.ben peter world bank of nigeria so i replied to them if it were be real so what can i do and plz tell me is it true or false?

Quote Originally Posted by ahta View Post
    i received the above email message from mr.ben peter world bank of nigeria so i replied to them if it were be real so what can i do and plz tell me is it true or false?
    It is a scam email which you received. It would be best if you cease all communication with these scammers and delete all emails.
    No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many scammers may be terribly inconvenienced.
    Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. - Old Chinese Proverb

+ Reply to Thread