+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Supreme Loan Finance Company

Supreme Loan Finance Company

The origin appears to be in the US, but the language and general feel of the message is Nigerian.

X-SID-PRA: SUPREME LOANS FINANCE COMPANY <info@supremeloans.com>

Received: from User [207.234.185.110] by mail.mstar.net with ESMTP
    (SMTPD-8.22) id A9560210; Tue, 11 May 2010 13:00:38 -0600

Origin IP Address = 207.234.185.110 = Affinity Internet, Inc., Corporate headquarters, 3250 W. Commercial Blvd., Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309, US

Reply-To: <drfredrickjames@fastmail.us>
    From: "SUPREME LOANS FINANCE COMPANY" <info@supremeloans.com>
    Subject: APPLY FOR LOAN WITH US.
    Date: Tue, 11 May 2010
    Return-Path: [info@supremeloans.com]

Supreme Loan Finance Company is giving out loan again at low interest rate, We offer Legitimate Loans without collateral at the low interest rate of 3% with maximum guarantee and assurance.

apply today and your long awaited desire will be achieved within 3-4 days of your application.

Email the below information to this contact address (drfredrickjames@fastmail.us)

BORROWERS INFORMATION
    (1)Full Name:
    (2)Parmanent Address & Country:
    (3)Sex & Age:
    (4)Occupation:

LOAN INFORMATION
    (1)Amount Needed :
    (2)Loan Duration:
    (3)Monthly Income :
    (4)Valid Telephone/Fax:

Please all responds should be sent to (drfredrickjames@fastmail.us)
    Stipendia enim peccati mors sunt.
    "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem" : Guillelmus de Occam

Do not annoy the Dragonsfor you are small and crunchy and good with Ketchup.

my husband got an email from the same company from a guy named David Ikemba. He says he is from Nigeria but it appears that his IP address is somewhere in Beijing China. He has been conversing through emails back and forth with my husband and wow all of a sudden we are approved with this magical loan of $8500 and all we need to do is provide our name, bank address and phone number, account number and wait for a transfer confirmation number. we received this transfer confirmation number from a bank called WEMA BANK PLC which is in Nigeria with instructions as to how we move forward with this transfer. supposedly our online domicillary account has been successfully opened.but we must be informed that this is just a temporal static account til the transfer is made to our present bank account in our location. our overdraft insurance and VAT fees are $525 and they must be paid to the cashier before the account will be approved. supposedly this is to verify that my account is valid and also to protect their clients against fraud after which my fund will clear up in my account in 48 hours working days time. this is their verbage not mine. after payment is made we are to confirm payment back to the management through emailing with following payment information. immediately after payment is confirmed we are required to send proof of payment to this email immediately to enable them to proceed.as soon as they receive confirmation and evidence of payment they will effect our transfer immediately. it will be concluded in a maximum of 48 hours.

It is still a scam. There is no money for a loan. They are criminals who want to steal $525 from you. You should not answer them.

yes you are absolutely right. do they really think that I'm going to send them $525? I mean come on, how obvious can they be? It was just a matter of time before they dropped the ball. If it was truly a fee, they could have subtracted it from the "loan amount"

+ Reply to Thread