Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, President of Nigeria

Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, President of Nigeria

That didn't take very long.

From the mailbag, no headers.

Sent: Monday, May 10,
    Subject: First Notice

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
    And Debt Reconcilation Payment Report and Immediate Fund Remittance.
    Address: Aso - Rock Villa "Presidential Guest House, Wusa Zone II Abuja - Nigeria.
    Our Ref: FGN/PRE/VP/XNX/10

This is to let you know that your case has reached my desk from the Judiciary and as well from Finance Ministry audith report. My office sincerely apologise for the inconvenience you must have gone through. We are ready to listen to your plight and possibly pay you all you have spent on this fund claim.

Your compliance is highly needed as we have those who have extorted money from you with Economic and Financial Crime Commission and the commission is investigating the action and if found guity will be sentenced for fraudulent action on you.

You are to be paid your inherited fund and as well il-legal fee you paid.

I wait your response.

Yours sincerely
    New. President Jonathan Goodluck
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes
    "The good of the people is the highest law"- Cicero

DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN , +2348027329231

General IP Information
    Hostname: 41.189.2.105
    ISP: SWIFT NETWORKS LTD
    Organization: SWIFT NETWORKS LTD
    Proxy: None detected
    Type: Unknown
    Assignment: Static IP
    Geolocation Information
    State/Region: Lagos
    City: Lagos

Reply-To: DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN [drgoodluckjonathan68@yahoo.com]

+2348027329231

And Debt Reconcilation Payment Report and Immediate Fund Remittance.
    Address: Aso - Rock Villa "Presidential Guest House, Wusa Zone II Abuja - Nigeria.
    Our Ref: FGN/PRE/VP/XNX/2010

ATTENTION:

I WAS SURPRISED THAT YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR FUND UPTILL TODAY.I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR FUND WILL BE TRANSFER TODAY INTO YOUR NORMINATED BANK ACCOUNT WITHIN 24 HOURS.

I AM THE PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, I BELIEVE YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE CONCLUDED TODAY IMMEDIATELY I HEAR FROM YOU AND YOU ARE ADVISE TO RECOMFIRM YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER IMMEDIATELY.

BASED ON MY INVESTIGATION I NOTICED THAT YOU HAVE WASTED A LOT OF MONEY IN REGARDS TO THIS TRANSFER. I AM ADVISING YOU TO STOP ANY COMMUNICATION WITH ANY PERSON UNTILL YOU RECEIVE THIS FUND FROM MY OFFICE TODAY.

TO AVOID WRONG TRANSFER, RECOMFIRM YOUR BANKING INFORMATION AND CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER 234-802-7329231..

THIS OFFICE IS GIVEN YOU 100% GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUND WITHIN 24 AS SOON AS YOU COMPLY WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN TO YOU.

CONGRATULATION IN ADVANCE ONCE MORE.REMEMBER THIS TRANSFER IS CONFIDENTIAL, DUE TO A LOT OF IMPERSONATORS, I WANT US TO USE A CODE WHICH IS WHAT

IS THE CODE AND ANSWER IS IN GOD WE TRUST.

REGARDS
    DR. GOODLUCK JONATHAN
    PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

YOU ARE ADVISE TO CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL ON 234-802-7329231.

NOTE :YOU ARE ALSO ADVISE TO SEND TO US ALL INFORMATION OF ANY PERSON YOU HAVE SENT MONEY SO THAT WE CAN RECOVER THE MONEY AND SEND IT BACK TO YOU.

Received: from 82.128.62.134, Lagos, Nigeria, CDMA 1x/EVDO Dial up pool, Multilinks Telecommunications Limited, [abuse@multilinks.com]
    Return-Path: <info@nigeria.org>
    Reply-To: <goodluckebele_jonathan01@presidency.com>
    From: "Office of Presidency. Federal Republic Of Nigeria"<info@nigeria.org>
    Subject: Be Aware Of This Now And Stop Being A Victim Of Scam!!
    Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010
    Return-Path: [info@nigeria.org]

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA ASO ROCK ABUJA.
    ABOUT YOUR FUNDS: BENEFICIARY, AS YOU CAN SEE, WE LOST OUR LATE PRESIDENT AND RIGHT NOW IM THE NEW ELECTED PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. I SAW YOUR FILE IN ON MY DESK AFTER I WAS SWEAR IN AS THE NEW PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.YOUR FUNDS ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO HAVE IT WHEN YOU ARE READY. I WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU WOULD WANT TO RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS ALTHOUGH FUNDS ARE AVAILABLE IN ATM, BANK TO BANK TRANSFER, DIPLOMATIC MEANS AND BANK DRAFT ETC. YOU CAN REACH ME FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR FUNDS INSTANTLY WITHOUT ANY DELAY BECAUSE I WANT ALL THE BENEFICIARIES TO RECEIVE THEIR FUNDS IN ORDER TO MAKE SURE THAT NIGERIA BECOMES ONE OF THE BEST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD AND HAVE ALL THE BENEFICIARIES WHOSE FUNDS ARE HERE TO HAVE IT. I WANT MAKE THIS MY COUNTRY SO GREAT AND SO THAT PEOPLE WILL BE HAPPY WITH NIGERIANS AND TO STOP IMPOSTORS OR SACK OFFICIALS FROM SCAMMING PEOPLE OF THEIR FUNDS. I AM HERE NOW TO SERVE YOU BETTER AS NEED MAY ARISE. IF YOU HAVE IMPOSTORS CLAIMING THAT YOUR FUNDS ARE WITH THEM KINDLY DO SEND THEIR INFORMATION TO ME SO THAT I FORWARD IT TO EFCC AND POLICE AUTHORITY HERE FOR THEM TO TRACE THE IMPOSTORS AND BRING THEM TO JUSTICE. GET IN TOUCH WITH ME WITH MY PUBLIC RELATION PHONE NUMBER IF YOU WISH TO CALL!! +2348062372419, +2348138642712 YOURS SINCERELY DR. GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN
    http://beta.thehindu.com/multimedia/dynamic/00114
    PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
    http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/...worn-i-006.jpg
    I AND CHIEF JUSTICE TAKEN OATH OF OFFICE

Sent: Wed, September 15, 2010
    Subject: PRESIDENTIAL BOND NOTED

Federal Republic of Nigeria
    Aso-Rockvilla Abuja-FCT

Attn: The Beneficiary

I Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, President of Nigeria and before the Senate made this Bond Declaration on Foreign Debt Settlements and Reconciliations on behalf of the government of Federal Republic of Nigeria (FRN).I hereby declare that your contract/inheritance funds should be released to you through ATM master swift card with immediate effect as from today 13th of Sept 2010. I also declare that by my veto power as the chief and commander of the arm forces of Nigeria every tax, fine or charges imposed on your payment has been cancelled and settled by central bank of Nigeria, so you have nothing to pay in order to pick up this card. Meanwhile send the following information as listed below.

1. Full name, 2. Full address (P. O Box not acceptable) 3. Phone and fax numbers# 4. Your age, sex and current occupation, 5. Attach copy of your identification, 6.Total amount owing to you.

I made this irrevocable bond declaration today 16th of Sept. 2010 Stamped &Sealed and no other charge(s)/bill(s) should be paid by the fund beneficiary before picking up his/her card.

Note all you beneficiaries, the government is ready at all time to issue you letter of invitation to come down to pick your card in person, also note that upon your arrival in my country no upfront fees are required from you before you pick up this card, but if you cannot come down here kindly make a special arrangement with the card payment center at your own EXPENSE on how this card will get to your hand via your home address.

Note all your information will be forwarded to the payment office on the attention of MRS. EVELYN ALOKE, the ATM card Director via Tel: +234-704-3029614, Email; [payoffice@globomail.com]

Regards

Your Excellency
    DR GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN

Confidential Note: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you.

Return-Path: <office.predident0009@web.de>
    Received: from 41.138.172.82, Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
    Abuse: Fred Young, 33 Saka Tinubu Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, [simon@cybaaspace.net]
    Reply-To: <goodluck.ebele.jonathan77@gmail.com>
    From: "His Excellency Goodluck Ebele Jonathan" <office.predident0009@web.de>
    Subject: OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT-FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
    Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011
    Sender: [office.predident0009@web.de]

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY
    President and Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces
    Aso Rock Presidential Villa,
    FCT Abuja - Nigeria.
    Direct Tel: +234-803-324-9456.

Ref: FGN/OP/PYMT-049382/10
    Payment File No.: XCX 00948
    Payment Release Code: EBID/NG-84900/10

RE: CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT RELEASE ORDER

Follow-up to the recent development in the country, after the death of President Alhaji Umaru Musa Yar'adua, I have come to discover that due to his incompetence in his duty the release of your fund has been delay, and because of that, the Federal Executive Council has agreed to profer solution to your problem.

Meanwhile, the Meeting of the African Union in-conjunction with the Economic Community of West African States, and Federal Executive Council regarding the release of your over-due contract inheritance fund with the Nigeria Government, they have appointed Ecowas Bank for Investment and Development as the approved bank to carry on with the release of your fund to you, which you are advice to get back to this office for further details about the release of your fund.

However, the Payment files no. XCX 00948 submitted to my office from the Federal Executive Council state that the release of your contract inheritance sum is yet to be completed, which your name was among the short-listed Eight beneficiaries that has not receive payment, and the approved amount to be release to you is (US$6,700,000.00) Six Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only.

More so, we shall not tollerate any mis-conduct that might caused by you or any, that is why we are appealing to you to dis-associate yourself from any bank or offices other than this one that has been approved to carry on with the release of your fund, and you are advice to re-confirm to us the following.

Your Full Name
    Contact Address
    Direct Telephone Number
    Occupation
    A copy of your driver's license or passport

Finally, you are given 48hrs to respond to this mail, so that we shall release your contract inheritance fund to you without any delay. Note that, upon your response we shall direct you to the paying back for the release of your fund to you.

Diligent in Service,

For and on behalf of
    His Excellency Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
    President, Federal Republic of Nigeria.
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

Dr. Goodluck E. Jonathan, President Of Nigeria, dr.goodluck@nigeriaworld.com

from Dr. Goodluck E. Jonathan <dr.goodluck@nigeriaworld.com>
    reply-to [inp2341@yahoo.com.hk]
    date Thu, Jan 27, 2011
    subject RE:RELEASE OF FUND

By the power of my office as the new President of Federal Republic Nigeria having taken over from the late President Umaru Musah Yar Dua on Thursday being 6thy of May 2010.

Note: Below message is full details,read and respond immediately.

RE:RELEASE OF FUND:

By the power of my office as the new President of Federal Republic Nigeria having taken over from the late President Umaru Musah Yar Dua on Thursday being 6thy of May 2010, I have to inform you that while going through files of unpaid funds received from CBN by this government following my observations on the wrong attitudes of the US Financial Authorities ,World Bank Directors, CBN Governor officials and some bank directors towards your payment.

I came across file on as the true beneficiary to the estate of Late Engr. Ramon Surra on Approved payment of fund of USD15,000,000.00 while going through Inheritance and Contract payment files and have picked interest and verified the cause of delays which are well noted.

I have resolved for the option to pay you;Through a fully loaded International Visa ATM card. In this arrangement The Visa card is ready with your outstanding fund value and will be dispatched with all relevant access information to enable you withdraw cash from any ATM machine of your choice and transfer to any account of your choice upon receipt, this option is strictly for this purpose to avoid question or disagreement between you and the financial authorities.

Also Payment by wire transfer option is available for those who prefer wire transfer, but our secured and guaranteed mode of payment is by cash card.

Yours faithfully,
    Dr. Goodluck E. Jonathan.
    President And Commander in Chief Of The Armed Forces Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Direct Line:+234-703--861-5667. Office Line:+234-9-484-4662
    Received: from [46.166.129.164] (port=52204 helo=User) by 3.mx.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID [webmaster@hunmerther.de])

It looks like he picked up a knighthood too.

X-SID-PRA: Mr. Andy Johnson <fpena@datamarkets.com.ar>
    Received: from 67.69.240.23, Montreal, Canada, Bell Canada, [abuse@bellnexxia.net]
    Reply-To: <swiftcardpaymentng141@gmail.com>
    Subject: Your Payment Update
    Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011
    Return-Path: [fpena@datamarkets.com.ar]

OFFICE OF THE SENATE HOUSE
    COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT
    (RESOLUTIONPANEL ON CONTRACT PAYMENT)
    IKOYI-LAGOS NIGERIA

Attention:

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract inheritance file presently on my desk, and I found out that you have not received your payment due to your lack of co-operation and not fulfilling the obligations giving to you in respect to your contract inheritance payment.

Secondly, you are hereby adviced to stop dealing with some non- officials in the bank as this is an illegal act and will have to stop if you so wish to receive your payment immediately.

After the board meeting held at our headquarters, we have resolved in finding a solution to your problem, and as you may know, we have arranged your payment through our SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTRE in Europe, America and Asia Pacific, which is th e instruction given by our president,SIR. GOODLUCK JONATHAN (GCFR) Federal Republic of Nigeria.

This card centre will send you an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money in an ATM MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum is ($20,000.00) Twenty Thousand Us Dollars per day.

So, if you like to receive your fund this way, please do let us know by forwarding the below details to the CARD PAYMENT CENTRE on this Email:

[swiftcardpaymentng141@gmail.com] Contact officer: Mr. Andy Johnson Direct tel: 234-80227-528-78

(1).Your Full Name
    (2).Address where you want the payment centre to send your ATM CARD.
    (3).Phone And Fax Number
    (4).Your Total Fund to be received
    (5).Your Current Occupation
    (6).Copy of your drivers lincence

Instead of loosing your fund, please indicate to the Card Centre the total sum you are expecting and for your information you have to stop any further communication with anybody or office. On this regards, do not hesitate to contact me for more details and direction, and also please do update me with any new development.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Best Regards
    SIR. GOODLUCK JONATHAN
    ( PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA)

Note: Because of impostors, we hereby issue you with our code of conduct, which is (504) so you have to indicate this code when contacting this CARD CENTRE
    You gotta have the rabbit to make the scam work- Eddie Valiant

From Office of the President
    Return-Path: <wbidsnig@live.com>
    Received: from 41.58.24.128, Nigeria, Swift Networks Ip Range
    Abuse: Gabriel Oyeyemi or Bassey Enene Akan, Swift Networks Ltd. 31B Saka Tinubu Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. Nigeria., Phone: +23417738138, fax-no: +23412700197, e-mail: [goyeyemi@swiftng.com]
    Reply-To: <js1969w@ibibo.com>
    Subject: Re:Fund (Good News)
    Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011

By the power of the office as the new President of Federal Republic Nigeria having taken over from the late President Umaru Musah Yar Dua on Thursday being 6thy of May 2010, I have to inform you that while going through files of unpaid funds received from CBN by this government following my observations on the wrong attitudes of the US Financial Authorities ,World Bank Directors, CBN Governor officials and some bank directors towards your payment.

I came across your file as the true beneficiary to Approved payment of fund of USD5,500.000.00 only while going through Inheritance and Contract payment files and have picked interest and verified the cause of delays which are well noted.

The presidency have resolved for the option to pay you through a fully loaded International Visa ATM card. In this arrangement The Visa card is ready with your outstanding fund value and will be dispatched with all relevant access information to enable you withdraw cash from any ATM machine of your choice and transfer to any account of your choice upon receipt, this option is strictly for this purpose to avoid question or disagreement between you and the financial authorities.

Do forward your full detail to this respect immediately. Direct Line: +234-807-696-1783. Office Line:+234-1-8949834

Yours faithfully,
    Dr. Isaac Joseph By Order Of

President And Commander in Chief Of The Armed Forces Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria
    --

DISCLAIMER: This electronic message together with any attachments is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any way. Please also advise us by return e-mail that you have received the message and then please destroy. The Presidency is not responsible for any changes made to this message and / or any attachments after sending by the Presidency.We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or anything similar in this email or any attachment
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

Me too.

Office of the President <wbidsnig@live.com> wrote:

Subject: Re:Fund (Good News)
    Date: Thursday, March 31, 2011,

By the power of the office as the new President of Federal Republic Nigeria having taken over from the late President Umaru Musah Yar Dua on Thursday being 6thy of May 2010, I have to inform you that while going through files of unpaid funds received from CBN by this
    government following my observations on the wrong attitudes of the US Financial Authorities ,World Bank Directors, CBN Governor officials and some bank directors towards your payment.
    I came across your file as the true beneficiary to Approved payment of fund of USD5,500.000.00 only while going through Inheritance and Contract payment files and have picked interest and verified the cause of delays which are well noted.
    The presidency have resolved for the option to pay you through a fully loaded International Visa ATM card. In this arrangement The Visa card is ready with your outstanding fund value and will be dispatched with all relevant access information to enable you withdraw cash from any ATM machine of your choice and transfer to any account of your choice upon receipt, this option is strictly for this purpose to avoid question or disagreement between you and the financial authorities.
    Do forward your full detail to this respect immediately. Direct Line:+234-807-696-1783. Office Line:+234-1-8949834

Yours faithfully,
    Dr. Isaac Joseph By Order Of
    President And Commander in Chief Of The Armed Forces Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria
    --
    DISCLAIMER: This electronic message together with any attachments is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any way. Please also advise us by return e-mail that you have received the message and then please destroy. The Presidency is not responsible for any changes made to this message and / or any attachments after sending by the Presidency.We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or anything similar in this email or any attachment

Received: from 77.121.171.184, Ukraine, Khmelnytsky Volia Network, [abuse@tvservice.km.ua]
    Reply-To: <sec.pres@blumail.org>
    From: "FROM THE PRESIDENCY'S OFFICE" <carson.johnnie@us.gov>
    Subject: Special Information regarding your ATM CARD
    Date: Mon, 2 May 2011
    Return-Path: [carson.johnnie@us.gov]

FROM THE PRESIDENCY'S OFFICE Monday May, 2011 Attention: Friend This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of your ATM Card. I paid it because the ATM Card $4.5m, has less three days to expire and when it expires, the money will go into Government purse with that I decided to help you pay the money so that the ATM Card will not expire because I know that when you receive your ATM Card definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you, Now I want you to contact the Delivery Company with your Full Contact information so that they can deliver your Card to your designated address without any delay, Like I stated earlier the delivery charges has been paid but I did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused. They refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and demur rage might have increase, They told me that their keeping fees is $55 per day and was deposited today bring Friday, April , 2011 ACCEPT THIS OFFER IN GOOD FAITH(YOUR ATM CARD IS READY).. Below is their Contact Information of the Delivery Service, Contact Person: Ups Courier Delivery. Email Address: [ups.deliverycentre@live.com] Make sure you contact their office today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your ATM card. I await your swift reply. Thanks. Best Regard, PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast