+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mr. William Cheung, Hong Kong

Mr. William Cheung, Hong Kong

From Rosado, John N
    Return-Path: <nickrosado@uky.edu>
    Received: from 128.163.187.55, Lexington, University Of Kentucky, (EHLO ironportb.uky.edu)
    Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010
    Subject: Message 12-04-2010

Message 12-04-2010

Dear friend, I am Mr. William Cheung from Hong Kong. I send you this message regarding a business Proposal 44.5Million dollars and I would like to partner with me in this project. This business will give you a lot of advantages, because you will have 50% as a percentage. Please contact me back with the address below for details This is my confidential address: [williamcheg177@gala.net] Thanks. I await your prompt response.

Mr. William Cheung
    Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

William.L.W.Cheung

Originating IP: 130.39.22.134, Louisiana State University, LSU-1, 200 Computing Services, Baton Rouge, LA, [abuse@lsu.edu]
    Return-Path: <dick@lsu.edu>
    Subject: PROPOSAL...(williamlwcheung@live.hk)
    Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 07:37:26
    To: <info@hsbc.hk>
    Return-Path: [dick@lsu.edu]

Hello,

I have a business for you. Regarding a fund transfer total US$22.4Million, Should you be interested,please contact me via email for more details (williamlwcheung@live.hk).

Mr.William.L.W.Cheung

William.L. W. Cheung / Executive Director / Hang Seng Bank Hong Kong (HSB)

X-Originating-IP: 92.40.57.247, H3GUK, Mobile Broadband Service, London, England, abuse@three.co.uk
    Return-Path: <williamlwcheung@live.hk>
    Subject: MORE DETAILS REPLY
    Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 10:12:57

Dear Friend,

Pardon me for not having the pleasure of knowing your mindset before making you this offer and it is utterly confidential and genuine by virtue of its nature. I cannot imagine the surprise this will bring to you, but please be rest assured is with good faith and intentions from a friend in dare need of your assistance.

I am The Executive Director and Head of Personal Banking Services at the Hang Seng Bank Hong Kong (HSB). I am contacting you concerning our customer and, an investment placed under our banks management 8 years ago.

I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I contacted you independently of our investigation and no one is informed of this communication. I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you.

Let me introduce myself again. I am Mr. William Leung Wing Cheung, Executive Director and Head of Personal Banking of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd. Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Mr. Fayez Abdulaziz Mohammed who was a business merchant and a contractor with the Iraqi Government but a citizen of SAUDI ARABIA, Made a numbered fixed deposit for 24 calendar months(2Years), with a value of Twenty Two million Four Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch. Upon maturity several notices was sent to him, even during the war which began in 2003. Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later find out that Mr. Fayez Abdulaziz Mohammed along with his wife and only daughter had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit His Resident.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Mr. Fayez Abdulaziz Mohammed did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Twenty Two million Four Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration 6 years and 8 month the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr. Fayez Abdulaziz Mohammed so that you will be able to receive his funds for us.

WHAT IS TO BE DONE?

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I have an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Mr. Fayez Abdulaziz Mohammed; with the information you had provided the attorney will commence his job. After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also fill in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favour for the move of the funds to an account that will be provided by you.

There is no risk involved at all in this matter, as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavour to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue, however I would like to be sure of your willingness, trustworthiness and commitment to execute this transaction with me, I cannot afford to compromise these virtues. Considering the money involved, it is necessary for me to be sure of the person to whom I will be entrusting this transaction, my trust is not given out lightly, I need to be convinced that you are a matured person with some integrity.

Furthermore, if we follow up this transaction diligently it would be completed within 8 working days. What I expect from you is trust and commitment; I want this large sum of money transferred with your assistance. I want to know if you are willing to follow up this business seriously before I can give you more details about this transaction, I shall be waiting for your response and assurance. Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated with the below details to enable my attorney start approaching my bank for the release of funds in your name and the preparation of all legal documents.

1.Legal Name.
    2.Private Tel/Fax
    3.Country
    4. Residential Address In Full.
    5.Age;
    6. Occupation.

Kind Regards
    Mr William L. W. Cheung.
    Tel +85281980612 / +85 281980612
    Fax +85230105779 / +85 230105779

Thumbs down and this one

Dear J

Compliment of the day to you, I understand the reasons for your question but I must let you know that this business is not a business I can entrust in anybody's hand but only a trust worthy person like you.

As a result of this, you will have to open an account in the corresponding bank and that is your only financial obligation. After this,the money will be banked online for both of us, no other person will be involved in this transaction,We can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts. I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right,and I have attached to this mail, copy of of the legal application for funds release documents which you are to complete and sign, then scan and send as attachment to E-mail back to me immediately. In other to grant the attorney the legal power to prepare the required legal documents naming you as the sole benefitiary of the funds and also process your claims.

Please reply soonest.

Best Regards,
    Mr William Cheung Jp.

--- On Fri, 8/20/10, Mr William Cheung <ww_cheung@hotmail.com> wrote:
    Subject: APPLICATION FOR FUNDS RELEASE
    Date: Friday, August 20, 2010,

Dear

Thanks for your response, and your interest in this transaction, I am so glad to note that you are a noble and trustworthy person whom I can rely on for your capabilities to handle this transaction that is why I have decided to do this business with you, and due to this issue on my hands now,it became necessary for me to seek your assistance, I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project. You should not have anything to worry about, I will do everything legally required to ensure that this project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws, of International Banking. Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up.If we work seriously, the entire transaction should be over in a couple of days. I'm ready to give 25% of the 26.5million that is lyeing in my bank.

READ THE FOLLOWING AND GET BACK TO ME:
    Firstly, I will want to know how old you are. You should note that this project is highly capital intensive, this is why I have to be very careful, I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before,but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project.I am now in contact with a foreign online bank, I now intend that you open an account in your name in this foreign bank.The money would be transfered to that account which you will open in the bank for both of us, this is the best way,I have found,it will protect us from my bank. I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude. So you should listen to my instructions and follow them religiously. Also You have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name as my bank will be aware that it is from me. This is where I need you.

As a result of this, you will have to open an account in the corresponding bank and that is your only financial obligation. After this,the money will be banked online for both of us, no other person will be involved in this transaction,We can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts. I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right,and I have attached to this mail, copy of of the legal application for funds release documents which you are to complete and sign, then scan and send as attachment to E-mail back to me immediately. In other to grant the attorney the legal power to prepare the required legal documents naming you as the sole benefitiary of the funds and also process your claims.

Before I commence, I will need you to send me a copy of any form of your identification (I.D, Driver's licence or passport) along with the documents. I want to be sure that I am transacting with the correct person. As soon as I get this from you,I will commence the paper work. I hope you will understand why I need all these. The money in question is big and I want to ensure that I know you well, before I proceed to give you all the details to commence the project. I will also send you a copy of my work I.D. upon receipt of your identification. I will send the name and contact details of the bank to you so that you can commence communication with them, Ensure that you keep this project confidential, do not discuss it with anybody, because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my job.

Please reply soonest.

Best Regards,
    Mr William Cheung Jp.
    Hang Sang Bank Ltd
    17 Des Voeux Road Hq Branch.
    cell: +85281917302
    Hong Kong.

WilliDielen, Dielen Ann T, adielen@bsc.edu>

from Dielen, Ann T. <adielen@bsc.edu>
    date Thu, Sep 2, 2010
    subject Reply.
    mailed-by bsc.edu

Hello, my name is Mr. William Cheung, I am a businessman from Hong Kong. Please I want you to partner with me in a transfer project of 44.5 million U.S. dollars. Fifty percent is your share.Contact through my private e-mail for details: [williamcheg22@yahoo.com.hk]

Thanks.

Regards,
    Mr. William Cheung.
    Received: from EX2007-MS-ADMIN.campusnet.bsc.edu ([137.220.1.167])

bimbo

Cool manager

I also received the following message from a so-called william cheung....

here's the message:

From WILLIAM L.W. CHEUNG <cheungwilliam@fastwebmail.it>
    reply-to [jpwilliamcheung@yahoo.cn]
    date Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 8:56 AM
    subject Your earliest response will be appreciated.

hide details 8:56 AM (2 hours ago)

Good Day To You My Friend.

It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive because you do not know me but I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to share with you. I got your reference in my search for someone who suits my proposed business relationship.

I am Mr. William Leung Wing Cheung a South Korean, happily married with children; i work as an Executive Director of Hang Seng Bank Ltd, Head of Personal Banking. I have a confidential business suggestion for you. I will need you to assist me in executing a business project from Hong Kong to your country. It involves the transfer of a large sum of money. Everything concerning this transaction shall be legally done without hitch. Please endeavour to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue.

Once the funds have been successfully transferred into your account, we shall share in the ratio to be agreed by both of us. I will prefer you reach me on my private email address below (jpwilliamcheung@yahoo.cn) and finally after that I shall furnish you with more information's about this operation. Should you be interested, please forward the following to me urgently:

1. Full names
    2. Occupation
    3. Private phone number
    4. Current contact address

Please if you are not interested delete this email and do not hunt me because I am putting my career and the life of my family at stake with this venture. Although nothing ventured is nothing gained.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Mr William Leung Wing Cheung.JP
    Hang Seng Bank Limited
    Hong Kong. {Asia}
    Email: - [jpwilliamcheung@yahoo.cn]

It's a SCAM.......... I GET SO MANY LIKE THIS EVERY DAY.......

William L. W. Cheung, Business Proposal

from Mr.William.L.W.Cheung <nancygclark@sbcglobal.net>
    reply-to [William.LCheung12@live.hk]
    date Mon, Nov 8, 2010
    subject Contact Me
    signed-by sbcglobal.net

Hello,

I have a business for you,contact me for details.

Mr. William L. W. Cheung.
    Received: from USER-PC (nancygclark@92.41.96.28 with login) by smtp109.sbc.mail.gq1.yahoo.com

William.L.W.Cheung, Funds Transfer

from [FBECKWO1@luminant.com]
    date Tue, Apr 5, 2011
    subject I have a business for you

Hello,

I have a business for you.Regarding a fund transfer total US$22.4Million, Should you be interested, please contact me for details.

via my private email: [williamlwcheung@hotmail.com.tw]

Mr. William. L. W. Cheung
    Received: from DDCTXUEXVS01.corptxu.txu.com ([146.61.74.224]

Post LEUNG Cheung

From LEUNG Cheung
    Return-Path: <leungchung01@cpll.cn>
    Reply-To: <leungcheung01@cpll.cn>
    Subject: Business, Reply needed...
    Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011
    109.181.63.252 Orange PCS GPRS Services London United Kingdom

Hello, I write this brief letter to solicit your partnership to transfer the sum of $22,500,000.00 USD from Hong Kong to your country. You will get more info when I receive a positive response from you. Reply via email if interested.

Regards,

Executive Director and
    Head of Personal Banking,
    Hang Seng Bank Limited.

ABRAHAMzakaria
    Ihave received this mail today 11 03 2012
    from
    Mr William Leung Wing Cheung.JP

I am Mr William Cheung. Managing Director of Hang Seng Bank Hong Kong. I have a business proposal for you to handle with me. Only if you are interested should you reply back to my email address below. I shall furnish you with step by step details on this proposal. Private Emaill Address: [williamcheung0@yahoo.com.hk]
    Last edited by Garreg Ddu; 03-12-2012 at 07:51 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast