+ Reply to Thread

Thread: John Freeman, Economic and Financial Crime Commission, Nigeria

John Freeman, Economic and Financial Crime Commission, Nigeria

Originating IP: 41.217.65.14, ZOOM Mobile Nigeria Ltd., Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, abuse@zoomnigeria.com
    Return-Path: <fremnjh@live.com>
    Reply-To: <johnfreeman@efccofficenigeria.org> Parked Domain for scam emails
    From: "Economic and Financial Crime commission"<fremnjh@live.com>
    Subject: Economic and Financial crime commission
    Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 05:11:01 -0700

DEAR Sir

HOW ARE YOU TODAY, WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT INFORMATION OF US$1950 OF DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY SEAL OF TRANSFER, PLS KINDLY DO THE THE NEEDFUL AND MAKE THE PAYMENT IN THE NAME OF JOHN DAVE, ADDRESS LAGOS NIGERIA, TEXT QUESTION BLACK, ANSWER WHITE. ONCE TH PAYMENT IS MADE, WE SHALL SECURE THE DOCUMENTS IN YOUR FAVOUR AND SEND TO YOU, AND A COPY TO FBI AFTER WHICH THE FBI WILL GIVE THEIR CERTIFICATION AND INSTRUCT BANK OF AMERICA TO EFFECT REMITTANCE TO YOU. WITHIN 48HRS, THE PAYMENT WILL BE CONFIRMED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. DO THE NEEDFUL THERE IS NO TIME AGAIN,

FINALLY, SEND US YOUR MAILING ADDRESS FOR THE DESPATCH OF THE DOCUMENTS, BECAUSE THE DOCUMENT IS A CLASSIFIED ONE, IT HAS TO BE DESPATCHED TO YOU VIA DHL COURIER SERVICE OR FEDEX, RECONFIRM YOUR ADDRESS ONCE THE PAYMENT IS MADE. CALL ME ON MY DIRECT LINE 234-80-67884481 / 2348067884481 AND GIVE ME THE MTCN NUMBER OF THE INFORMATION OF THE WESTERN UNION SENT.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING

JOHN FREEMAN
    EFCC
    Last edited by mysteryquest; 06-06-2010 at 08:36 AM. Reason: add alternative phone format

+ Reply to Thread